Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,737 members, 7,918,268 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

Enough Of This Government Is This, Is That, Way Of Thinking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Of This Government Is This, Is That, Way Of Thinking (753 Views)

Is Ibe Kachikwu This Government’s New Year Sacrifice? / This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK / Fashola's Government Is Not As Good As You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enough Of This Government Is This, Is That, Way Of Thinking by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 27, 2008
It has now become a norm everywhere in the world. and nigerians now seem to be taking things way out of hand

You ask a small child of 3 year to tell you something about the Nigerian government, you will hear him say the government is bad. now tell me, who are those in government?

me and you

each time i see people open mouth and say "this our government sef" i see them as people who know nothing and think they know, opening their idle mouth to speak.

first, if you get to be president today, will you do what you think the government is not doing?

Why cant we bring something out of the country, why cant we create oppotunities? why do we have today's youth saying he has no job because the government is not providing a platform for this or that.

Why cant we move on even when we keep failing ourselves?

(1) (Reply)

Playing Nigerians Like Draft: / Expect Exciting Times, Yar'adua Tells Nigerians - Independent / Register And Get $50 Instantly: Registration Is Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.