Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,028 members, 7,933,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:54 AM

Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) (40038 Views)

Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) / Amaechi On Railway Inspection From Abuja To Kaduna (Photos) / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Boy2boy: 5:48am On Jul 28, 2013
cramjones: If the comments I am reading here are really real...Then Nigerians deserve the bad leaders they have. Amaechi is a true democrat...calls white white and black, black and people here are calling him "idiot", "fool" etc. MY God....Nigeria is finished for having this shallow minded "followers" that likes the status quo of failure in leadership that GEJ and his corrupt cabal have inflicted on beloved Nigeria! SMH

Those weren't really nigerians views. Most of them are paid to post here. Gej led govt is really tryin hard to hijack d midia.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by gbawee: 5:49am On Jul 28, 2013
SirVee:

The difference is that Nyesom Wike is 'fighting' Amaechi, and the ogas at the top are fighting Amaechi (evidences abound)! Do you now get it?
You cannot aprobate and reprobate. Amaechi is saying the President has no right to stand between him and his ambition and willy-nilly, he is saying Wike has no right to harbour his ambition. Does it make sense?
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by SirVee(m): 5:49am On Jul 28, 2013
kaeto: True! The yorubas are working hard against GEJ, using every necessary tool to bring him down and amaechi is the tool they are using now. Be that as it may, i expect my yoruba brothers who are hier to noise making ancestors to always remember they have not made any president in Nigeria before and that whoever they support loses. MKO's case was different, all the regions made him. I mean look at all the people the yorubas supported in times past, they all failed. From awolowo, olu falaye, buhari in 2003, atiku in 2007, nuhu ribadu in 2011. The list is endless. They make good threats as well as political losers. Tinubu also knows he can't father an arrogant son like amaechi so why the hypocrisy? Its a pity amaechi's hands are not clean, with multi billion dollar refinery in ghana, investments littered all over the world, me think his wealth fuels his arrogance.

I am sorry to say, you rant! The Yorubas (I am not one), massively supported GEJ in the April 2011 elections! Even before then too! You go check the days of the SNG! Remember the Cabal? Who constituted and mobilised the SNG - Pastor Tunde Bakare, Yinka Odumakin, Prof. Wole Soyinka!
I wonder why the shallow memories..... it is just a shame that people are losing objectivity

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by gbawee: 5:52am On Jul 28, 2013
Boy2boy:
Those weren't really nigerians views. Most of them are paid to post here.[s] Gej led govt is really tryin hard to hijack d midia.[/s]
Arrant nonsense. who has been trying to hijack the media, The Presidency or the Opposition? Many of you just type rubbish courtesy of free Etisalat MB

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by texaco1: 5:53am On Jul 28, 2013
gbawẹ́e:

Does it make sense?
absolutely not
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by texaco1: 5:55am On Jul 28, 2013
SirVee:

I am sorry to say, you rant! The Yorubas (I am not one), massively supported GEJ in the April 2011 elections! Even before then too! You go check the days of the SNG! Remember the Cabal? Who constituted and mobilised the SNG - Pastor Tunde Bakare, Yinka Odumakin, Prof. Wole Soyinka!
I wonder why the shallow memories..... it is just a shame that people are losing objectivity
thanks for correcting that guy , i think what happens is that once tinubu says something everyone believes that is the general opinion of the yorubas
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Oyodebomide: 5:58am On Jul 28, 2013
To be very honest with all my south south brothers i dont like gej, i hate him with my last blood. Ranging from the cunning fuel subsidy and all of that am very much dissappointed in him infact one of naija president that have remove fuel subsidy honestly i keep asking myself why did i vote for a clown like him.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by betrani(m): 6:01am On Jul 28, 2013
GEJ and PEJ may have been "disgraced" like most think! But an unerrodeable..truth.remains "many ways to kill a rat" U might not know this; but Amechi sees clearly! And like a man drawnin in turbulence Amechi is struggling to survive! He can only do this by clinging to whatever life support available; lies, cheap Blackmail, weak and irrelevant Interviews, "rallying Outside support and sympathy" and believing he has supporters; who he doesn't knw are taking advantage of the disunity within his clan to scuttle the chances of SS havin a shot at the presidency come 2015! I wish they could borrow OBJ's tactice! Put disunity within NN, weaken their "strength in oneness" and Voila!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by SirVee(m): 6:01am On Jul 28, 2013
gbawẹ́e:

You cannot aprobate and reprobate. Amaechi is saying the President has no right to stand between him and his ambition and willy-nilly, he is saying Wike has no right to harbour his ambition. Does it make sense?

YOU STILL DON'T GET! I give up!
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by SirVee(m): 6:02am On Jul 28, 2013
betrani: GEJ and PEJ may have been "disgraced" like most think! But an unerrodeable..truth.remains "many ways to kill a rat" U might not know this; but Amechi sees clearly! And like a man drawnin in turbulence Amechi is struggling to survive! He can only do this by clinging to whatever life support available; lies, cheap Blackmail, weak and irrelevant Interviews, "rallying Outside support and sympathy"

You are miserly with the truth!
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by betrani(m): 6:07am On Jul 28, 2013
SirVee:

You are miserly with the truth!
And what truth is that?
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 28, 2013
toluleke: I feel so bad with the comments coming from people. To say your mind and open up about things is a crime. NIGERIA HAS NO FUTURE with this set of people

The are paid to post comments ,They are not really thoughts ,They are a crew of about several laptops.ignore them
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by ibietela2(m): 6:18am On Jul 28, 2013
gbawẹ́e:

Hmmmmm
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by SirVee(m): 6:21am On Jul 28, 2013
betrani: And what truth is that?
Go and (re-)meditate on your post.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by betrani(m): 6:24am On Jul 28, 2013
SirVee:
Go and (re-)meditate on your post.
Really? Wow! So u didn't c that; like a prophecy I ve revealed some hidden facts which Amechi needs to knw and be cautious of!
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Chebaby2: 6:29am On Jul 28, 2013
Wait 1st d man knw say person dey die?he is takin dis 2 far as if he is d owner of his life
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by akereconfi: 6:34am On Jul 28, 2013
Willy4Willy:
Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are cheering him but he is digging his own grave. Ameshi should remember what Happen to Ken Wiwa, Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis that cheered him was the same people that conspired and killed him.

shut up ....what do you know about Ken Saro Wiwa
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by visalo: 6:39am On Jul 28, 2013
Sloan: It is very clear that Amechi is WAY SMARTER & MORE SOPHISTICATED than the MUMU, RETARDEENIC president in Aso Rock GEJ! This guy hits all the right notes in this interview and the only thing he needs is STRONG ALLIANCES, people who the retardeen can not even look in the eye, INCLUDING THE MASS OF THE PEOPLE of NIGERIA! In addition, he should look WEST as the guys on that side are on a different level when it comes to masterful politics and strategy, and he should anchor himself strongly! The PDP and the retardeen are all desperadoes and they could make an attempt on his life when push comes to shove! Other than that, he has released the jury on the retardeen and his hippopotamus of a wife who wants to control an elected government! If she really wants control, let her go contest for elections! Not every man is weak like her husband she can boss around! Ameachi should also be VERY resolved, he shouldn't try and play both sides otherwise they could poison him or get rid of him easily. Like Tinubu, he must evolve a very vigorous mien towards his resolve as so far the retardeen has come up empty. The more he holds on, the more the retardeen's position and reputation becomes greatly diminished until his disgrace in governance either comes or at the PDP primaries or at the election whichever one! However, by holding on, he can spring the right element of victory as the retardeenic PDP government and leadership implodes right before his eyes...then he can laugh his A** OFF like I will! grin grin grin

You are just product of wrong marriage. No good up bringing

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by thaoriginator: 6:43am On Jul 28, 2013
iamswizz: *yawns*

Any bastard that calls the fool who is being interviewed by fools is a Fool
are u ok?
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 28, 2013
Bashirfuntua: strong man keep it on we're behind you. 140,000,000 nigerians likes

You are a joker. The only time a wise man challenges his boss is when he is ready to boot his boss and become his own boss.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by sultanemerald(m): 6:53am On Jul 28, 2013
i just saw the very reason why nigeria is the way it is. just a few people are sensible. how can you boast with the murder of those who stood for the truth? how can you talk about what the president is capable of doing to his own people? i see a lot of people still engage in politics of sentiment. america and other stable countries didnt start out being great democracies, but they had so many interested in the truth and they got to where they are with minimal flaws. a serving president is not a God, he isnt above the law. lets stop this madness and thought pattern of saying the president will deal with one or any member of his constituence. its insulting. wake up. stand for the truth. forget sentiments and pray continually that our leaders may lead us right without impunity.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by dBard: 6:55am On Jul 28, 2013
Baba_Eleko: GEJ is the greatest mistake of this country.

.....n who were those who made d 'mistake' possible??
Its only time that'll judge the man Ebele, n most of u insulting him carelessly might end up regretting it.. sad
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by mooregan(m): 7:11am On Jul 28, 2013
SirVee:

YOU STILL DON'T GET! I give up!

There is nothing to get it, the guy is right. If he says(which he is right) GEJ does not have de right to stop him from contesting, then what right does he have to stop Wike??
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Emperor007: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2013
Emperor_007: Really?

Amaechi should remember the first rule, you don't / can't outshine your master.

Time would tell.

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by texaco1: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2013
mooregan:

There is nothing to get it, the guy is right. If he says(which he is right) GEJ does not have de right to stop him from contesting, then what right does he have to stop Wike??
we shall see grin grin
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by bomee(m): 7:13am On Jul 28, 2013
texaco1: grin grin grin
amaechi needs to ask alams , what a sitting president can do grin grin
U need to ask tinubu what a sitting president can't do.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by mooregan(m): 7:14am On Jul 28, 2013
olas2u:

The are paid to post comments ,They are not really thoughts ,They are a crew of about several laptops.ignore them
Meaning u r paid. SMH
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by texaco1: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2013
bomee:
U need to ask tinubu what a sitting president can't do.
tinubu wasn't in the same party as obj
if amaechi knows that he wants to take on the president and commander in chief let him leave pdp
as far as pdp is concerned the president is the head of the party and his wishes and orders must be followed
you also need to ask ladoja ,dariye, alams , atiku what a sitting president can do and undo
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by mooregan(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2013
payless:

God bless you! I live in the same or similar society as yours. I live in a society where members of the public meet politicians and scold them for not delivering on their promises. Last month in New Jersey, I saw where a young lady called snooky lambasted a whole Governor of New Jersey in the public and the Governor or his security aides could not do a thing to the girl. Could that happen in Nigeria? As a matter of fact, the Governor had to calm her down. Politicians worship us here and we have access to them whenever we need them. Such thing is not possible in Nigeria. Nigeria is a place where politicians are not accountable for their actions. SMH!

So a lady scolded the Governor in Public?? No be 4 this same nairaland de were shouting for PEJ's head for scolding a governor in Public?? Issokay

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by nnacent(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2013
cramjones: If the comments I am reading here are really real...Then Nigerians deserve the bad leaders they have. Amaechi is a true democrat...calls white white and black, black and people here are calling him "idiot", "fool" etc. MY God....Nigeria is finished for having this shallow minded "followers" that likes the status quo of failure in leadership that GEJ and his corrupt cabal have inflicted on beloved Nigeria! SMH
My brother, U dey see wetin i see...I cant believe it is the same Nigerians that are clamoring for good governance that are calling Amaechi names. Have you paused to wonder if this can happen in the US. think about it. Can political scheming get this bad and the general populace unitarily play along? NIGERIA IS CERTAINLY DOOMED. I GIVE UP. lets i forget, Jehovas Witnesses, that spoke to me dis week talked about how d govts of this world cannot solve our problems and protests and demostrations are not d answer, Hence they choose to be politicaly neutral. I think im buying that idea now.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2013
texaco1:
tinubu wasn't in the same party as obj
if amaechi knows that he wants to take on the president and commander in chief let him leave pdp
as far as pdp is concerned the president is the head of the party and his wishes and orders must be followed
Even in the US, we have governors and and senators who criticize and lambast Obama all the time without Obama trying to persecute them. Obama is the head of Democratic Party and members of his party disagree with him on a lot of issues. Yet, Obama has no right or power to hound them around like Jonathan and his aides doing. Amaechi is being pushed around by Patience and Jonathan but Amaechi won't have any of it. That is the beauty of democracy.

We are not practicing monarchical system of government. So, Jonathan is neither a king nor emperor.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by dad007(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2013
mbhs139: Honestly, I have not seen anything that the man, Rotimi, said wrong in that interview. He was simply stating the matter the way it is while not trying to be specific. For those of you shouting washing dirty linen in the public, whose dirty linen is that if I may ask? Does it mean or do you guys accept that the president is playing dirty?
Dont mind them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

All The First Ladies Nigeria Has Ever Had (Photo) / Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” / Femi Fani-kayode, Others Rearraigned For Money Laundering in Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.