Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:09 PM

If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do (4836 Views)

How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? / Guys What Will You Do If A Lady Slaps You In Public? / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by henry007(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2008
aah still on dis issue aaaah, did i say i'd cry 4 real then i'm kidding fact is in some cases its immature 2 reply with a blow /slug /slap whichever dats just it. try slapping me in a dead empty road first
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 28, 2008
ta ke it as a good boyfriend
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by krama(m): 4:49am On May 29, 2008
I'd never slap a lady back!
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by Nobody: 4:50am On May 29, 2008
you are a mr nice guy arent you
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by Meshimo: 8:26am On May 29, 2008
Ah, na who ask dis question? If on whiteman soil I go smile and apologize say I'm sorry, I fit even kiss her. When she make it through that door I go bury welding iron in her phuking ass. If na for Naija she no go kuku make it to the door on her feet. Plus I go wedge the 1989 edition of Nitel phone directory into her oesophagus when she finally crawl across the door threshold. Ah, abomination!

Meshimo
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by Persona82(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2008
LMAO which kin ppl be this sef
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by sod4luv(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2008
ill nt slap her! wetin go beat am dy her body jare, ill jst laugh away. No longtin!
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by dutty(m): 6:34pm On May 29, 2008
@post

if she tries it she regret ever doin it, i'm not goin to slap her back o, but immediately the hand touches my face she go see acting wey she neve see b4 even nollywood wouldnt come close, i'll just spin round and fall on the ground, act like i've fainted. she go beg me tire to get up, until i hear her cry na dia i go they o.till people come.
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by oj62002(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2008
wel it has happend to me wen i was much younger, then i was too shocked to react.

but with my level of exposure no lady tries that with me, i'll slap her 20times for 1 slap from her.

na so her mama dey slap her papa for them house? which kind play be that one, ?
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by kojeiwa(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2008
I think she would appreciate a returned slap, if not she would be disappointed in you as been a sissy.
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by jaata(m): 11:25pm On May 29, 2008
That's an easy question. I believe if you hit me I will slap you harder than a dude! angry
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 29, 2008
If no be my babe ill slap her head off. grin grin grin grin grin grin

If its my babe ill hit her back but lightly, pull her to me and crush her lips in a fiery kiss. And you know the rest,
In the next one hour our quarell don end be that. tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss wink wink
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by welli(f): 11:49pm On May 29, 2008
una nor dey sleep?abeg i wan lock dis thread.everbody go home tongue
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by funkystanl(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2008
I'll give her a stern look and just walk away. I know she will come begging lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by kokoletz(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2008
so that means the slap has made you deaf
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by sylvao2000(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2008
@poster:
If she is jst a girlfriend l will take her home give her belle then reject the baby
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by holythug(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2008
krama:

I'd never slap a lady back!
oode, dis mumu wan kome dey form for NL, i trust u men like u ll surely slap d lady back till her eyes pop out
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 30, 2008
holy thug how your wife naa wink
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by holythug(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2008
shes heavy
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 30, 2008
na waooo0o,u really pumped her up,take am easy oooo wink
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by welli(f): 9:23pm On May 30, 2008
see ur mouth like she is heavy.u wey nor sabi shag lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by makavele: 5:04pm On May 31, 2008
shame to all men who would put a slap back at d face of a lady
if a lady slaps me, i would walk away perhaps she might come back apologising, am sure she wont take you for lil' sista
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by minto(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2008
welli:

see your mouth like she is heavy.u wey nor sabi shag lipsrsealed cheesy

How you manage know you don shag the guy before? grin
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by Macgreat(m): 7:36pm On May 31, 2008
Say more annoying words then hide my face grin grin while i laugh off cheesy

words dey pain girls more than any physical art! wink wink
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by amaikama(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2008
I will simple and politely return the favor.
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by chibaby5(f): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2008
nawah oooo, am pretty surprised at the mentality of sum nigerian boyz, seriously they never change. in this present time and age, a boy would wanna hit a gyal back? c'mon ppl, erase da mentality of am da MAN here n treat situations rightly ok? bless x
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by Templa(m): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2008
@ i doubt if the slap would be painful. the feeling i gues would be more like a romantic touch.
anyway, there will be steamy Bleep after that.
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by syren: 12:44am On Jul 01, 2008
@ post

If I slap a guy, which I doubt I ever will, but if it comes to that sha, I will make sure i'm in a public place so I have other guys to come to my rescue if he tries anything. I can't take on any man myself, but my boys will handle him. grin

@ all the guys that say they will slap their girls, the slap probably won't even hurt so just walk away and she will no she is in the wrong. But if you desrved the slap you can't put her in headlock for being upset now. lipsrsealed
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by chamotex(m): 1:51am On Jul 01, 2008
i'll tell her "If na joke, make u stop am o", lipsrsealed grin
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by galatico(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2008
I'll humbly slap her back!!!!
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by francessby(f): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2008
just stared at her she will quickly apologize that is love for you anyway.
Re: If A Lady Slaps You What Will You Do by lucabrasi(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2008
what if she doesnt apologize

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? / Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. / Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.