Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,184 members, 7,910,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:34 PM

What Kind Of Friend Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Friend Is This? (812 Views)

Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Friend Is This? by Akpunku14: 1:08am On Jul 28, 2013
A friend ignored me throughout a party, she greeted me when I arrived in the hall but she didn't talk to me until I stood up to go home. Is this wrong and what does it tell you about her?
Re: What Kind Of Friend Is This? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2013
Didn't talk to you as in ignored you when you tried to talk to her or didn't approach you for conversation?
Re: What Kind Of Friend Is This? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 28, 2013
There is a syndrome one of my female teachers developed. Its called, the "notice me syndrome". Op, looks like you have it also...
Re: What Kind Of Friend Is This? by mamagee3(f): 1:48am On Jul 28, 2013
ibkaye: Didn't talk to you as in ignored you when you tried to talk to her or didn't approach you for conversation?

I think she meant that she didn't start a conversation
Re: What Kind Of Friend Is This? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2013
Someone has already posted the other part of this story on nairaland, when she said ' what kind of friend am i'

she talked about seein a friend of her's in a party and just greeted, and the next time she talked with her was when she was about leaving. So could this person she is talkin about coincidentally, be u?
Re: What Kind Of Friend Is This? by Mynd44: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2013
Smh
Re: What Kind Of Friend Is This? by Enegod(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
how the hell are we supose to know!
Re: What Kind Of Friend Is This? by kenjudy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
Na wa oo. Abeg nepa sori power holding abeg give dis guy light make him go watch cartoon cos kids are not allowed on nairaland anymore. Nekwanu m anya bikonu. If person no wan chat wit u na by force? U no fit do eye like say u no see am? Abi e get something else u ain't telling us about dis ur so called friendship wit d chick? Enlighten me more pls or u rest inugo?...

(1) (Reply)

He Has Two Kids And Wana Marry Me / Should I Go On With The Wedding Despite Our Genotype Mismatch? / SHAME: Pastor Rapés And Impregnates Senior Pastor's Daughter; Now Runs A Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.