Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,017 members, 7,942,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

He Has Two Kids And Wana Marry Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has Two Kids And Wana Marry Me (814 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. / Aftermath Of 6face Annie's Wedding,now Al D Girls Wana Marry In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has Two Kids And Wana Marry Me by maureensylvia(f): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
peace be unto this house. my fiance has two white kids with a white wife and he wants to marry me. i have agreed o. bt d prblm now is that the white wife wants to come to naija wt hm 2spend d holiday and he was asking me if i have any problem with that. you know we women and their jealousy. pls i nid a maured advice. MIND U I DIDNT AGREE COS OF MONEY. I LOVE HIM XO XO MUCH.
Re: He Has Two Kids And Wana Marry Me by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
Are you serious at all? You want to marry him even though he is married with kids?
Before i reply you properly, need to know if they are divorced.

1 Like

Re: He Has Two Kids And Wana Marry Me by babadee1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
Shameless woman, you better go find your own husband.
Re: He Has Two Kids And Wana Marry Me by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
why not advise him to divorce the white woman legally if he really loves you before thinking of getting married to him...I'm not in a position to judge but, I think your actions, affections etc is morally wrong.
Re: He Has Two Kids And Wana Marry Me by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
How i pity this OP, she would get her a55 whipped sore with that post up there.
Re: He Has Two Kids And Wana Marry Me by switdil(f): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
[quote author=maureensylvia]peace be unto this house. my fiance has two white kids with a white wife and he wants to marry me. i have agreed o. bt d prblm now is that the white wife wants to come to naija wt hm 2spend d holiday and he was asking me if i have any problem with that. you know we women and their jealousy. pls i nid a maured advice. MIND U I DIDNT AGREE COS OF MONEY. I LOVE HIM XO XO MUCH.[/quot

Now btw u n I
This guy wey u claim u love xo xo much get money n na d money u wan chop abi
C by d tym d oyinbo woman finish una d man no go remember to pick hm trouser d tym wey em go land am for naija n u go com c how dat love wey dey shak u eyes go clear commot.
Better repent
Re: He Has Two Kids And Wana Marry Me by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: He Has Two Kids And Wana Marry Me by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
So many threads filled with joke these days. Smh
Re: He Has Two Kids And Wana Marry Me by LewsTherin: 7:24am On Aug 08, 2013
Same guy that wants to join the Army? Or the one that wants yourbfacebook password?
Tsk!
Re: He Has Two Kids And Wana Marry Me by Odunharry(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2013
maureensylvia: peace be unto this house. my fiance has two white kids with a white wife and he wants to marry me. i have agreed o. bt d prblm now is that the white wife wants to come to naija wt hm 2spend d holiday and he was asking me if i have any problem with that. you know we women and their jealousy. pls i nid a maured advice. MIND U I DIDNT AGREE COS OF MONEY. I LOVE HIM XO XO MUCH.
is he d only male around?haba!na persn husband u wan share o..y nt try love anoda?

Anyway,it ur choice
Re: He Has Two Kids And Wana Marry Me by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 08, 2013
Whoeva takes any story from dis place does so at his/her own risk! Too many fabu fabu stories dis days. Una too dey lieeeee

(1) (Reply)

SHAME: Pastor Rapés And Impregnates Senior Pastor's Daughter; Now Runs A Miracle / What Advise Can You Give In This Situation? / Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband To Check Under You On Wedding Day Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.