Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,385 members, 7,881,390 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA (8131 Views)

South-west Has Largest Marijuana Farms In Nigeria - NDLEA / South West Has Lost Out / South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by strangest(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2013
Wow... And OBJ still added BAT to it... High on..
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2013
SOUTH WEST, LARGEST CANNABIS CULTIVATORS
UP NORTH, LARGEST CANNABIS CONSUMERS
SWEET undecided
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2013
Enough of this chasing of wind by NDLEA. There is nothing wrong with cannabis, it good and healthy. Drugs are contained in our medical pill. Instead of fighting and chasing the wind, they should ban cigarrete. Cigar kills and people know this. The importation of cigar should be stop........nothing is bad with ganga, it doesn't kill but give inspiration. Pls pass me the rizzler
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by ichidodo: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2013
Yoruba people i dey hail o!
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2013
No wonder they killed Nigerian airways
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by JudiciumDei: 9:51am On Jul 29, 2013
hmmm!!! Good to know...Now see why all the parks are filled with touts smoking their llives out, Now i see why all the south West NURTW keep killing themselves in the motor parks, Now i see why agberos dominte all nook and cranies of SW, Now i see why even their leaders hehave abnormal, Now i see why even the olden ones like SOYINKA fights with everyone on pages of newspaper......Now i see why they will build bridges for their citizes with tax payers money and still collect toll gate monies and the citizens are jubilating.

14 Likes

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by ayodeji752: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2013
Those who are planting it in south-west are nt from d zone but frm edo,kogi,delta,benue,bayelsa and enugu states among odas. Pple frm south-west no get liver to plant it
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by clint77ng: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2013
No wonder they act the way they act. Their leaders and the led.

1 Like

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Riskymallam: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2013
A wise man once said: "Why drink and drive, when you can weed and fly"

1 Like

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Policewoman(f): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2013
Good. Now we know better.

2 Likes

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by muyiwah666(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2013
ujchief:

Well, according to him, he doesn't enjoy the censorship either; he's doing it more like an obligation.

Nice observation. The NDLEA boss showed statistics to back-up his claim; do you have any to back-up yours? I'm just saying since we are acting on evidence at hand, we can as well do the renaming based on available data.

Don't you think so?
wat other stat do u need?..the name,igbo is enough for u now..lol..but seriously speaking,go to d states where it is cultivated,u will be suprised that the owners of d farms are always people frm south-east or south south...this is no excuse i may say becos the south westerners are suppose to censor what is planted on their lands since they are the landlords...i know this becos i am frm Ekiti State..telling u this before u start asking me for statistics...lol
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by OneNaira6: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2013
ooooooooooooh so that's why. See eye opener.
No wonder. That explains so f2king much. Eeh so that's why this nigg@s talk to themselves on here, why they create so many alternative IDs, etc. Eeeh so dem high finish and enter NL to craze am. Okay ooo. It explains a whole alot. Thank you NDLEA

3 Likes

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by OneNaira6: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2013
muyiwah666: ......
wat other stat do u need?..the name,igbo is enough for u now..lol..but seriously speaking,go to d states where it is cultivated,u will be suprised that the owners of d farms are always people frm south-east or south south...this is no excuse i may say becos the south westerners are suppose to censor what is planted on their lands since they are the landlords...i know this becos i am frm Ekiti State..telling u this before u start asking me for statistics...lol

LMFAO. The usual denial and trying to blame others. Typical!!! Na wa for una ooo

How many weed did you smoke before you logged on NL today to post this? eeh don't lie ooo. NDLEA is right there to measure am. Dem dey for speed dial, I go call am.

8 Likes

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by moshadeade: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2013
OAM4J: ... From a locked duplicate thread:
oga, bravo... u are an expert. How do u know about all these. Please go back to America to smoke cannabis. If preferable go to Jamaica. Fumeur de cannabis que tu sois... Bonjour!

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Ojowanle: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2013
Are peeps simply having a friendly banter or must we tribalize everything? Call me naive, but any problem identified in any part of Nigeria seeps into other parts. After all, people in the South-West dont require visas to go to the East or do they?

1 Like

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by weebay(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2013
And they had to turn it into a tribal something..what's up with nairalnders and tribalism..
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Plutarch: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2013
I believe the reason why the SW has the largest cannabis plantation is becos the land is favourable and suitable for it. When you are talking about those planting it then its our brodas from that part of Nigeria;i mean the black Jews lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by theoctopus: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2013
No wonder Soyinka is always bam! Now I know why. And these acn lads here like gbawe and demdem. now we know their motivation. Nice one there.
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by sexkillzisacunt: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2013
Blame it on Igbos as usual. It's so easy to do that.
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2013
still on the second page...smdh
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by sexkillzisacunt: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2013
ujchief:

Yes he did! Although he replaced the 'dckk' word with 'joystick'.

Btw, why are you guys surprised he said that? He's just as human as you and I; not a stereo-typed computer geek with zero social life.

Now, back to the cannabis; we need to rename the weed from 'igbo' to 'yoruba', what do you think??gringrin
Yes o! The nickname is no more 'Ibo', gut 'yoruba'. Hahaha. Guy you too much
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by sexkillzisacunt: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2013
Nnanna224: I hereby move a motion that weed be renamed yoruba as against Igbo as a tribute to this remarkabble feat! Any seconders?
Yes bro! I second and third the motion!

2 Likes

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Okijajuju1(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: Yes bro! I second and third the motion!

Fourth the motion...

The gods also agree..

1 Like

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by funshint(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2013
Just because some people are planting it does not mean they are consuming it. Maybe another statistics should be published to show the highest consumers(Ala Igbo). Some people sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds Amosun’s Victory / NJC To Investigate Corrupt Judges / No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.