Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,353 members, 7,881,301 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA (8129 Views)

South-west Has Largest Marijuana Farms In Nigeria - NDLEA / South West Has Lost Out / South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by ichidodo: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2013
funshint: Just because some people are planting it does not mean they are consuming it. Maybe another statistics should be published to show the highest consumers(Ala Igbo). Some people sha...
Heehee, look at this one trying to cover his sh**t, Oga please go and sleep or better still go puff some yoruba and flyyyyyy awayyyyy.

1 Like

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by ReubenAbati: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
Igbo business is one of the most profitable business after oil bunkering.

If you know the ropes very well.
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by maskid(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

I hope say this change of name from Egbo to Yoruba no go affect the price o!!

Picks phones, calls my 'Yoruba' dealer.. Ogbeni!! Ejo funmi 2 parcel of high grade Yoruba with 1 packet of Rizla.. grin [/right]

the Marketing go change as the name don change. the ibo's no go mArket AM again.!!!

BTW that means that Smoking 'YORUBA' is not illegal as only EGBO was banned by NDLEA. so guys yu can PUFF-ON and get high on 'YORUBA'' !!!!

3 Likes

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Okijajuju1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
maskid:

the Marketing go change as the name don change. the ibo's no go mArket AM again.!!!

BTW that means that Smoking 'YORUBA' is not illegal as only EGBO was banned by NDLEA. so guys yu can PUFF-ON and get high on 'YORUBA'' !!!!

I don laff sotey I break neck... grin
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by batteryempty(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
What took them long to figure this out?
I knew long ago from my elementary agricultural science.
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by ichidodo: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
See Hidden posts! Chei!! Nairaland is a big joke.
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Mogidi: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
Okay this explains why you guys talk the way you do. Damn!!! I should have guessed it long time ago.

These ones have been alleged to smoke more than ganja:
Demdem --- alleged to also use amphetamines
dayokau--- alleged to use cocaine regularly
ilugunboy--- alleged to be a crackhead
Eko ile ---- alleged to use Heroin

@mods
The above allegations were made by other forumites, am just reiterating the views of others.

10 Likes

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by CHIDONE: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
this country is blessed shha, A good cash crop for exportation that will bring a lot income for the country.

COLOMBIA ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THEIRS

2 Likes

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Fantacy1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
We now knw which Zones/States breads d highest number of criminals....

1 Like

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by manny4life(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
funshint: Just because some people are planting it does not mean they are consuming it. Maybe another statistics should be published to show the highest consumers(Ala Igbo). Some people sha...

I can see that you're high on some cheap weed, is it not common sense that domestic use is more likely to supersede commercial use? When you see Lagos touts and how they behave, I know better now because the weed is grown in their backyard so no need to purchase it.

5 Likes

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by amir99(m): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
The south west grow it, but its consumed mostly in the north... Drug abuse is a hugh problem in northern nigerian .... Pills,weed, codeine,gum and some unimaginable things they take...weed should be legalised and Cigarettes banned
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2013

2 Likes

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by ZUBY77(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Destroying a natural economy while promoting the artificial ones.
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by pesty100(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
Most ppl shouting yoruba here prob smoke 2 bags of igbo b4 commenting that y they couldnt see dat they wrote SW PLANTS THE IGBOO AND SELL IT.....
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Controversy: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
PStylish: Most of the farmers are non-Yorubas.

Fact!
See Ode
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
No wonder the people from that side mistalk like senseless people. toh much weeding no gud
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by lomprico(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
West Side!

1 Like

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by lomprico(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
West Side! Gangsta tinz
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Esinwaju: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
PStylish:

Marijuana runs people mad!

Are you a learner?
You ARE the learner.
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Esinwaju: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
Emi omo Yoruba checkout my sokoto and buba/When I wanna get high all I do is smoke some 'Yoruba'...my tribe is the high tribe!
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
PStylish: Most of the farmers are non-Yorubas.

Fact!

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Most of the farmers of the good old herb are our Yoruba brothers.

And there's nothing wrong with that. A wrap of bud is nice once in a while...
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by EzePromoe: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Why won't it be? Afterall, in this region, we have the world's largest breeds of motor park touts (agbero)

1 Like

Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Esinwaju: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
TouchDown:

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Most of the farmers of the good old herb are our Yoruba brothers.

And there's nothing wrong with that. A wrap of bud is nice once in a while...

Pac was like Jesus Nas wrote the bible!
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Tonniey(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
Growing cannabis is different frm consuming it. Which zone consume cannabis more
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by ichidodo: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
The west side are the greatest consumers.......
Re: South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA by Originalsly: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
Jakumo: My thanks go out to our moderator OAM4J, for helping to transfer my posts from that duplicate thread.

There is a lot of hysteria in Nigeria about marijuana, and my intent was to show that there really is very little scentific basis for all that hyperventilation, since in other parts of the world, the medicinal BENEFITS of marijuana are now being exploited, leading to wide-spread legalization of the once-feared weed, in the United States, and, to a lesser extent, in Europe.
I hear you. I still don't understand why people get all bent out of shape over marijuana but never over cigarettes nor alcohol.Can someone tell me why marijuana is so hmmm...evil? ...and outlawed in Nigeria? I am waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta / Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Condemns Exclusion From Presidential Debate / Ikeja Electric Sets Up Bill Dispute Resolution Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.