Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,836 members, 7,938,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered (15481 Views)

APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run / Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency / APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by bestview: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Tinubu is an ordinary area boy a.k.a agbero.

IF IT IS TRUE: CLICK: LIKE

13 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by Immortal1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
Shut down Abuja indeed! All these our extremely selfish politicians; only when something will direct affect them, that's when they cry foul more.
If really the right thing should be done, the so-called fake APC ought to be the one duly registered why the so-called real APC shud source for another name. While they were making all the noises over the media about their merger & new name, a fast one was played on them & a different APC was formed. It has nothing to do with secretariat, it should be first-come first-serve issue.
Anyway, whatever happens doesn't really concern me, cos I've stopped believing in the sincerity of Nigerian politicians. I doubt if the masses are the ones they are really out to help! Mstchew!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by betrani(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
For those who vote blindly! Now is d time to use ur wisdom! A party that starts on a violent track is a no go area for me! I guess is still d "shegei syndrome" "do or die affair" these kind of groups will only breed violence and distorted but violent office holders! The ones that "mace" people heads like we saw in the RSHA! I pity nigeria! Only selfish people who double as power mongers, criminals, thieves and looters in corridors of power! Where are the innocent and brave? I suppose non exist afterall! And some tell us d last hope of d common man is the judiciary! And APC has forgotten that with intentions to breed more terrorists and BOKO sympathizers and adherents! Na wao!

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by free2ryhme: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
chaloner:

http://www.informationng.com/2013/07/inec-registration-well-shut-down-abuja-apc-vows.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

HahahaHaHaah LWKKMDD , seun y na , register this people na, u can even put them on ROMANCE section here ... grin , APC if I here any noise at abuja , na koboko things for una back.........#fressAir grin

when una shout finish make i know ooo
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by nerodenero: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
2years ago,Buhari threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable,the result is there for all to see and now APC,the merger party threatens to do same.I tire for this threat o.Nigeria don suffer.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by ifedun2: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hehehehe......expect political fireworks o.:-D.
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by musiwa35: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
acn,anpp and cpc have been dissolve meaning they are no more political parties...

if inec dont register apc. the acn and cpc will still remain dissolve.

ncp ,labour party etc were smart not to get involve. was is wise to dissolve a party, when they were not sure of getting new registration. they were not smart.

so fayemi, aregbesola etc are partyless governor. they have no party. what does the law state about partyless governor

the law does not allow for independent candidate. and they cant change name because the case is in court. they will wait till the court finish the case.

the only two option they have is to step down from their office or join another party. and they have been partyless for too long. the longer they wait. they will be force to step down from office.

why, under the law they are the one who inform inec they have dissolve their parties and those parties will remain dissolve. i dont think inec is playing any games in that. can you go to court and you dissolve your marriage and still use your marriage certificate, no.. you cant . so is party registration certificate. did inec force them to dissolve their party. no..

how can you blame inec in this. you are going to join other party

5 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by fankasibe: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
.....and destroy d whole of Nigeria if u don't win?
America Embassey i need a visa in 2015.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by thaoriginator: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hold on! Let's get something str8! Why do they refuse to register the APC party after every requirement been completed? Why is Jonathan playing politics with every national issues? What's the meaning of all these? And someone will come and say GEJ is the most democratic president Nigeria ever had! Why is he scared? I thought he's confident about winning in 2015 even with the merged opposition. This shows how cowardly scared is his black arrse. Wether he wants it or not, APC must registered! Bribe Jega with whatever amount, it must be registered and PDP must fail. Idiotic president! Phuck you gorilla!

3 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by chaloner(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
free2ryhme:

when una shout finish make i know ooo
haaaa free2 I will call u with *556# jus expect my call ...APC don enter ZERO chance grin

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by Evestar200(f): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
ifedun2: Hehehehe......expect political fireworks o.:-D.
hahahahahahaha,,i go dy watch their firework for AIT and channels Tv,,,just hope make anything nor touch my cousin wey im dy do im football trial 4 Abuja
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by Maxymilliano(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
musiwa35: acn and cpc have been dissolve meaning they are no more political parties...

if inec dont register apc. the acn and cpc will still remain dissolve.

ncp ,labour party etc were smart not to get involve. was is wise to dissolve a party, when they were not sure of getting new registration. they were not smart.

so fayemi, aregbesola etc are partyless governor. they have no party. what does the law state about partyless governor

the law does not allow for independent candidate. and they cant change name because the case is in court. they will wait till the court finish the case.

the only two option they have is to step down from their office or join another party. and they have been partyless for too long. the longer they wait. they will be force to step down from office.

why, under the law they are the one who inform inec they have dissolve their parties and those parties will remain dissolve. i dont think inec is playing any games in that. can you go to court and you dissolve your marriage and still use your marriage certificate, no.. you cant . so is party registration certificate. did inec force them to dissolve their party. no..

So you can make sense sometimes ...

There's still hope for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by PointB: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
APC - (Anger & Pain Contraption) expressing their ideology. They want to turn Nigeria to Egypt, to Libya and perhaps to Rwanda over something as simple as party name registration despite the fact that the name is under litigation!

Make we dey look dem dey laugh. Lol

2 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by PointB: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Are you sure that's musiwa, the great mapologist and master of Satellite pictures? I guess he took his medication today. Indeed there is hope for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
btechnology: party, party, party....... Dats all we hear. Think about it, is the political party d problem of nigeria or the people? Nigeria has been ruined by the people in d party and not the party itself. PDP or merger party is not d problem we have is dis country, its the people dat pilot their affairs.

Whether APC or PDP or what ever rules dis country, if we dont change our life style toward corruption, greed, favouratism, tribalism etc, dis country wil still be under the same bondage.

Now they are talking about going to abuja to shut it down with people wife, husbands and children when their own is somewhere around d bahamas chilling in exotic hotel and beach. And wen d poor and oppress finish the dirty work, they will impose their children as assembly members, traditional title holders and wives become senators.

Its high time we come out to let dis leaders know dat we cannot b fool anymore. I use to agree that d words of elders, are d words of wisdom bt not any more. The youth are wise enough to have their own words.

My candid advice to this elders is to realize and understand that leadership is not for a function of the political party, bt a function of the political will to change the fortunes of the people. God bless and unite this great nation.
E b like say you follow me read George Orwell's Animal Farm
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by Youngzedd(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
tha_originator: Hold on! Let's get something str8! Why do they refuse to register the APC party after every requirement been completed? Why is Jonathan playing politics with every national issues? What's the meaning of all these? And someone will come and say GEJ is the most democratic president Nigeria ever had! Why is he scared? I thought he's confident about winning in 2015 even with the merged opposition. This shows how cowardly scared is his black arrse. Wether he wants it or not, APC must registered! Bribe Jega with whatever amount, it must be registered and PDP must fail. Idiotic president! Phuck you gorilla!

I tire for 9ja, actually I don't know the tricks they are playing there.
Let APC do whatever they have to do, enough is enough. To hell with PDP.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by AroOkigbo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
THESE PEOPLE CONTINUE TO MAKE ME LOVE GEJ THE MORE!

2 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by awodman: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
Maxymilliano:

I saw your post and decided 2 read his post ..and he sure did make sense....

Musiwa35 made sense today..I hope Musiwa43 or anyother musiwa on the musiwa series still makes sense next time

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by Rockyheight: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
What is the big deal about the name APC? Can they choose some other name like TVP, thives and voilent party. While ACN and CPC where busy regIstering APC on the pages of newspapers some other persons had gone to INEC with the name. So it will be unfair for INEC to rigister Tinubu and Buharam APC. Jst because they are considered as the major opposition doesn't mean they can blackmail INEC.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by Provie(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
INEC plz hasten d process of APC in d interest of fairness. Leav their fate to the electorate.

But wait oo! APC, if u shut down Abuja, where wil ur registration take place. Wil u move INEC ofice b4 d shutting down?

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by emiye(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
His words: “As I said previously, our application was submitted on the 8th of June, 2013. And section 84(6) says INEC has 30 days to take the decision, but when they fail to take the decision, at the expiration of the 30 days, the party is deemed registered.

“If you read that report, the media adviser to INEC has reacted to that story. He said the time will start to run from the 1st of July when we submitted the list of Interim National Officers. For that one the 30 days will elapse on the 31st of July 2013. I believe that by the 31st of July the party will stand registered whether or not INEC says so or not. And I do not have any cause to believe that INEC does not want to register us because of the pending case. That case does not concern us at all because there is no restraining order that says that INEC should not register us. That case is just a child’s play by some desperate people who are under the payroll of the PDP.

I dont think there is a need for protest, since the law simply states that at the end of 30 days, if INEC fails to take decision, the party is deemed registered.
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by duality(m): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
They should register the group jare.. But if problems will come because of the name, then they can use NNPC (Nigeria National Progressive congress) In fact NNPC make sense pass

2 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by Akpan107(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
Any Boko Haramic members that want to disturb the peace of the Capital City or any part of the country should be shot!

I trust the Army.

The next thing we would hear is.

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S
218 people killed in Nigerian City Abuja, as Boko haram infiltrate the peaceful protesters.

2 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by Akpan107(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
tha_originator: Hold on! Let's get something str8! Why do they refuse to register the APC party after every requirement been completed? Why is Jonathan playing politics with every national issues? What's the meaning of all these? And someone will come and say GEJ is the most democratic president Nigeria ever had! Why is he scared? I thought he's confident about winning in 2015 even with the merged opposition. This shows how cowardly scared is his black arrse. Wether he wants it or not, APC must registered! Bribe Jega with whatever amount, it must be registered and PDP must fail. Idiotic president! Phuck you gorilla!
Sorry! Try again later.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by DWJOBScom(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
Its a pity that MEN whom we regard as elders now speak like KIDs and painfully they don't regard the sensitivity of WORDs but by GOD they will be silenced!!!!!! Nigeria belongs to God and no man will by words orr whatever cause bloodshed in the country. It was the said insensitive way of speaking that took the lives of those corpers during the last election and tax payers money was used in appeasing the family of the dead(It sure didn't help as their company will never be felt again). Its even a pity here on NAIRALAND that the most LIKED contributions are INSULTS!!!!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Peace to people that luv her

2 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by Rockyheight: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
tha_originator: Hold on! Let's get something str8! Why do they refuse to register the APC party after every requirement been completed? Why is Jonathan playing politics with every national issues? What's the meaning of all these? And someone will come and say GEJ is the most democratic president Nigeria ever had! Why is he scared? I thought he's confident about winning in 2015 even with the merged opposition. This shows how cowardly scared is his black arrse. Wether he wants it or not, APC must registered! Bribe Jega with whatever amount, it must be registered and PDP must fail. Idiotic president! Phuck you goriolla!
Am sure ur parents aint proud of u. For ur inability to see beyound ur nose. Wetin concern GEJ with INEC not registring APC?

2 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by ziccoit: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nigeria tomorrow is indeed blinking. See how the youths who are supposed leaders of tomorrow are blindly attacking the leaderships of APC instead of scrutinizing their claims.
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
There are rules to follow for party registration. UPN has met those rules and awolowo's legacy combined with Fasheun's popularity means that UPN is sailing through unhindered. grin

Any other caucus with members who eat that black yam peel grin would fail to get any INEC certification.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by horlabiyi(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lol very funny
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by Akpan107(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
Provie: INEC plz hasten d process of APC in d interest of fairness. Leav their fate to the electorate.

But wait oo! APC, if u shut down Abuja, where wil ur registration take place. Wil u move INEC ofice b4 d shutting down?
it would be wrong to register them as APC... Another APC has already forwarded its regitration to the INEC before the subsequent APC. Therefore, it will be illigal to register Buhari/Tinubu APC.
Buhari APC must change it name to something else, period!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by Korad26: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
D protest cant hold its jst a maer threath
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by ziccoit: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
toothpaste: There are rules to follow for party registration. UPN has met those rules and awolowo's legacy combined with Fasheun's popularity means that UPN is sailing through unhindered. grin

Any other caucus with members who eat that black yam peel grin would fail to get any INEC certification.

That tells you how (in)DEPENDENT is INEC on power that be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N800b Budget: "Take no further step" - Court To Fubara, Rivers Assembly / Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State / Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.