Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered (15480 Views)

APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run / Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency / APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by Day11(m): 12:58am On Jul 29, 2013
Fresh air

Funny kontry grin
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 29, 2013
mekano1980: Barking dog dosn't bite.
grin com tell my rotweiler that
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by olakehinde(m): 5:38am On Jul 29, 2013
we have some fools following goodluck jonathan on this forum.each time they make comment , they always defend him.they are fools because jonathan is already a failure.even Edwin clark know the game is up and that is why he is apologizing for his comment
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by akumarism(m): 5:41am On Jul 29, 2013
alexadegbe: But guys come to tink of it,y is inec refusin to register dis party? If pdp is so confident,they should not be scared of opposition or competition.its high time thins began to work in naija.
alexadegbe: But guys come to tink of it,y is inec refusin to register dis party? If pdp is so confident,they should not be scared of opposition or competition.its high time thins began to work in naija.
. Pls tell them.
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by Sike(m): 7:05am On Jul 29, 2013
Let them close is first.
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by yetunsbay(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2013
btechnology: party, party, party....... Dats all we hear. Think about it, is the political party d problem of nigeria or the people? Nigeria has been ruined by the people in d party and not the party itself. PDP or merger party is not d problem we have is dis country, its the people dat pilot their affairs.

Whether APC or PDP or what ever rules dis country, if we dont change our life style toward corruption, greed, favouratism, tribalism etc, dis country wil still be under the same bondage.

Now they are talking about going to abuja to shut it down with people wife, husbands and children when their own is somewhere around d bahamas chilling in exotic hotel and beach. And wen d poor and oppress finish the dirty work, they will impose their children as assembly members, traditional title holders and wives become senators.

Its high time we come out to let dis leaders know dat we cannot b fool anymore. I use to agree that d words of elders, are d words of wisdom bt not any more. The youth are wise enough to have their own words.

My candid advice to this elders is to realize and understand that leadership is not for a function of the political party, bt a function of the political will to change the fortunes of the people. God bless and unite this great nation.
o wi ree bt make inec register them dats whr dia is a level playing field
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by mcmaurice20(m): 8:04am On Jul 29, 2013
APC is a group of bandwagon politicians....old wine in new bottle...thier corruption wil surpass that of PDP...lets forget dz naija, north has already shoutin who wil retain abuja if naija breaks up...
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by ocelot2006(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2013
bloggernaija: Nigeria can chose her own president.
Once ACN picks up ondo state in the next election,fashola will be sitting right at the head of the state within a state via southwest integration .
Nigeria can have her own president and deal with all the fresh air.

APC take Ondo?..........LMAO!!! Riiiiight grin .......
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by ocelot2006(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2013

Is INEC an arm of the PDP? If APC has an issue with the electoral body, then let the party take their grievances to them. But pls leave the PDP out of your problems.
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by JudiciumDei: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2013
Cry! Cry!! Party ( CCP) ......always weeping up sentiment. Pls enough of this!! we are already tired of your media/newspaper politics.
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by bakynes(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2013
Fools plenty for this forum,don't you know that a Monopoly Party is nt Good for a country.A two party system is d best for this country just like the USA and Britain.So that when we fed up with one we can try the other,that will make them all sit up and look towards Good Governance of the people.The so called Jonathan and d PDP what have they done for d past 14yrs?Nothing so there is no harm in trying some other party bt I do not support violence from APC. I believe the so called other APC is a political instrument created by PDP to stop Tinubu and Buhari's APC
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by ATMCARD2(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2013
chaloner: my man you are first to comment abeg. Ask me I dnt knw dere plan ...... But I trust ABJ security men na , na koboko things
.U dn't nid 2 talk much,only those smal Air force,Navy,Army n police guys at Beger Bridge wil tidy them.I c frog jump cmg soon.lwkmd.
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by tobnical(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2013
why so much ado about ordinary name; what does name gets to do with performance? does a change of name affect their performance or what?
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2013
too bad Abuj ais not Lagos otherwise INEC no for get any mouth on dis matter
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
badmrkt: Yorubas behold your abegoros leader(Tinubu)
Hausas behold your boko haram leader(buhakoram)
Others hang on 'fresh air' till eternity...'Fresh Air'an' followers press like if you agree...
Igbo behold your saboteur Rochas Okorocha
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by ocelot2006(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
bakynes: Fools plenty for this forum,don't you know that a Monopoly Party is nt Good for a country.A two party system is d best for this country just like the USA and Britain.So that when we fed up with one we can try the other,that will make them all sit up and look towards Good Governance of the people.The so called Jonathan and d PDP what have they done for d past 14yrs?Nothing so there is no harm in trying some other party bt I do not support violence from APC. I believe the so called other APC is a political instrument created by PDP to stop Tinubu and Buhari's APC

Nigeria already runs a multi-party system. Look at the states, State house of assemblies, and Nation Assembly. Are they all run by a single party?
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
what is APC? a name of an animal,place,or thing?
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by deledan: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
Is it the millions of hungry and unemployed people that will make 'Egypt' out of Nigeria because of your party? If you call them out to protest against corruption and maladministration of the political class, Nigeria Police Force and the judiciary I will understand.
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by deledan: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
mcmaurice20: APC is a group of bandwagon politicians....old wine in new bottle...thier corruption wil surpass that of PDP...lets forget dz naija, north has already shoutin who wil retain abuja if naija breaks up...

Abuja does not belong to North if by North you mean Hausa/Fulani dominion. Abuja is a central location - more in the Middle Belt than Boko Haram-dominated North!
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
jpiliya: what is APC? a name of an animal,place,or thing?
animal place or (c)unt
Re: APC Vows To Shut-down Abuja If They Are Not Registered by Cornelben: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
Certainly INEC have no qualitative rights to stop the registration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sallah: Buhari Donates N1m, Cows, Rice To NYSC Members In Daura / Hardship: 8 LP Lawmakers In Anambra Assembly Donate 6 Months Salaries / N800b Budget: "Take no further step" - Court To Fubara, Rivers Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.