Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:00 AM

Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced (32062 Views)

Actress Chika Ike Is Dead? / Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage / Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by calaharry: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
Divorce is not good but it is better than demise. Marriage is for the living, if it threaten life or happiness parties can decide to quit.

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by dioman: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hmmmmmm...the met n got married then the divorced. i subscribe to long courtship.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by calaharry: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
calaharry: Divorce is not good but it is better than demise. Marriage is for the living, if it threaten life or happiness parties can decide to quit.
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
I hope the dude straffed her senseless before releasing her sha.
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by emmabest2000(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
dasparrow:

Why won't she be happy? or is it when the man slaughters her like chicken that we will know her life was in danger? You did not live in the house with her and her ex-husband so don't try to judge. No month goes by that we don't hear of a Nigerian-bred man who killed his wife for the flimsiest excuse such as lack of male child, lack of fruit of the womb, jealousy/envy, etc. So can you blame some women who run out of their marriages before they are killed? And then you Nairaland hypocrites will then come here to say 'Eyaaaaa!' as if that will bring the dead woman back to life.
KUDOS

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by nbright: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ada Nri1: She don tear eye. Probably went into the marriage so early. This goes to men that are 35 and want to marry an 18 year old. The day the scales fall from her eyes, she walks! I'm happy in Chika's case there's no child involved. Make she continue her world tour, she's a loose free woman
Since most girls don't like to date their mates when they are younger, why then would a man 35 yr old man date a 35 yr old girl?... If and when the scales do fall off from her eyes, then it's off to the next available 18 year old..
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by dezulu1(f): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
Barren fool? I pity ur future wife!
LesbianBoy: The estranged husband is supposed to be the happy-one and not this k-legged FOOL called chika ike! The BARREN FOOL couldn't get pregnant after so many years of marriage yet she goes about creating the impression that her husband was at fault for their divorce and that she is happy divorcing him angry

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by charity12: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
Its a pity, this is becoming a normal trend in our 2day Nigeria.
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Sunglow: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
kreami diva: At least she is not speaking from the land of the dead! Congrats to her.
.Abi o!!
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Odunharry(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
I lyk ds celeb bt wetin cm happen ehn,na she and her husband undastand wella..

Last tym it was Funke nw it Chika Ike..nwadays even china fone dy last pass sm marriage.
Chika Ike im singu and ready to mingu wit u,no dull o.

Ladies n guys look well b4 u leap..
May God help us 2 make d ryt dcisions.
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Riskymallam: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
YEYEBRITIES JOR. Suddenly divorcing your Hubby has now become a cause for celebration, this should be a time for sober reflections as to what she did right, wrong and blah blah blah.

Not this emotional journey bulls hit.

nerodenero: 'Yeyebrities' and divorce, the two has always gone together.
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Johniyke2flex(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
ARES: Right now she is waving a huge flag "this is an unconquered pusssy" guys apply now....

Unconquered or unoccupied? Wat remains 2 be conquered na?
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by doris4u(f): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
Na wa 4 marriage of nowadays,very soon there wil be invitation for divorce.if one is nt happy in any relationship or marriage one shld walk out.
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
Not the end of the world
Just like I wrote on Funke akindele's separation,the girls will be alright
Marriage is honorable but it is not a do or die
It didn't work out,na only the couple sabi wetin happen dia
Every other person has no say in it

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Blazinraj01(f): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
Let the drum roll begin undecided

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by jemoke: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
bt y shld a reasonable man marries an actress,na waooo for some men
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Donmichaelz(m): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
Because iniquity shall abound the love of many shall wax cold.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by oloriooko(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
if you cannot keep your marriage why didn't you sit down in your fada's house instead of disgracing yourself and telling the whole how gullible and immature you are.

And the senseless girl will pick up a role as a loving wife in one stupid 9ja movies and do justice to it meanwhile in real life she's a failure. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sad! They should stop getting married because they simply cannot keep marriage vows or the media should stop carrying their divorce news. It goes a long way to show the shaky foundations of their marriages. What examples do they show to their fans who see them as 'role models'?
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by BrightCar: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
I PITY THIS GIRL, SHE THOUGHT SHE IS IN UK OR US, THIS NAIJA, WE ARE CULTURED. SILLY GIRL!
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Desdola(m): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
I wonder whow she is telling. should we be happy she got divorced?
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by dangiwa09(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
chiomzys: She no c dat man b4 she marry him? Now its nt working, she don c fresh bobos. Na waa 4 all these our celeb

Someday you'll marry your own, and you'll get to see how easy and simple it is. Never criticize a person until you walk a mile in their shoes!

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
See the old worwor man she go marry sef angry
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by chux4liv(m): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
@ All the female ranting here to support her motive.. You always cry foul-play to satisfy that word "Divorce".. who cares if she got beaten by the ex-husband, was that not a vow she made before tying the nuptial nut?? It even pays (men) to live without women.. I bet men will support the move (free banging to all women) if marriage is abolished.
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by stagger: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
All these uncultured Nollywood girls... who wants to know if she is married or divorced?

SPITS... angry angry
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by bukatyne(f): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
sameolg616: just another excuse to prostitute more...what kinda of problems could she possibly have that my mother has never had-even worse..yet,she remains in the marriage for over 30yrs now...most of the modern day woman work harder and love money more now than men!so what do they need the marriage for?
as i tell them:you need a man or u want to be the man?if u want to be the man then u dont need a man

The fact your mum is content with enduring her marriage does not mean others should be...

We really don't know the facts so can't say if she should be happy or not.

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
homesteady: OMG!! Is divorcing now a good thing? She's so happy saying she's divorced! SMH

should she kill herself? it didn't work, she's moving on. Simple!
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
BrightCar: I PITY THIS GIRL, SHE THOUGHT SHE IS IN UK OR US, THIS NAIJA, WE ARE CULTURED. SILLY GIRL!

cultured? so she should stay in a miserable marriage? All cause we're in Nigeria?
You sound absurd! Its not like they even had any kids... Kids could have been a reason to stay or something.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Dubemkelly(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
LesbianBoy: The estranged husband is supposed to be the happy-one and not this k-legged FOOL called chika ike! The BARREN FOOL couldn't get pregnant after so many years of marriage yet she goes about creating the impression that her husband was at fault for their divorce and that she is happy divorcing him angry
Tot I was d only dat knew abt her knocked knee....She looks irritating in skinny wears,her tiny legs no be here tho she has nice facial n innocent face...Wonder y dey go 4 marriages dat can't stand in test of time. SMH!
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
May God have mercy on her. You divorce you went all the way to social media to announce it.

No shame at all. embarassed
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by COOLDUN: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ada Nri1: She don tear eye. Probably went into the marriage so early. This goes to men that are 35 and want to marry an 18 year old. The day the scales fall from her eyes, she walks! I'm happy in Chika's case there's no child involved. Make she continue her world tour, she's a loose free woman

I don't agree with your comment, she has her reason and right to divorce if she is no longer interested in the marriage, no one can reliably tell the happenings in her matrimonial home, but only she and her husband.

Age has nothing to do in any marriage that is ordained by God, and the couples are at the ages of marriage. If one marry his wife or her husband, no matter the age difference the marriage must stand. But when you marry another man's wife no matter what you do the marriage will never workout.

Most of the marriages in our societies today are based on material, wealth, physical looks, and lusts, that is why they don't last. You can never manage marriage.

I have seen men who married the girls they senior with more than 30yrs yet they live in peace and harmony. Bad girl and man can never live together even if she marries at the age of 40yrs old. Sometimes family up bringing impacts a lot in the couples lives. According to the Legend Fela Kuti, a fool is a fool no matter the age.Not only at the age of 40.

No matter your age, just try to marry someone you really love that loves you too, not someone that is rich, handsome, tall, short, and attractive, because not all that glitters is gold.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by segzycom: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
y d so celebrit go divorce,may God help dem oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) / Daniel Egwede Transformed Into An Albino (photos) / Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.