Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:24 AM

Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced (32063 Views)

Actress Chika Ike Is Dead? / Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage / Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2013
slimmy05: I think you're a minor, no respect or whatsoever. No wonder you guys spend the rest of your life treating burns and pimples all your life with no happiness. You call someone whoremonger and that made so fulfiled than having a productive brain. You just need to grow up and talk matured.
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

The last time i checked,respect begets respect irrespective of your gender or age,therefore,if you want to be respected,respect yourself first and others around you.moreover why wont i refer to him as a whoremonger.it takes a whoremonger to know a 'biatch'

apparently i dont have pimples on my face and no man has been man enough since when i was born to hit me.his jail tenure will be longer than that of a monkey in the cage.if you feel that is an empty threat,try me and you will discover khaki no be leather grin infact nobody go tell you that one cheesy (it is only in nl i see little boys ranting)

wheb you know who you are,it is difficult or almost impossible for a man to man handle you or treat you anyhow,since when i was born,i have never seen a woman who knows her worth,carries herself with dignity and class get assaulted or abused.

Any further observations,questions or criticisms :p 8-)

if none,have a nice day :p

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by showby: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2013
lorretta u: ... there are just a few men out there who understand what a husband really is. How can someone justify a woman suffering endlessly in her marriage simply because his mom did the same? Now turn the table around.if it was the man who had to put up with rubbish,would they(d men)advise him to stay and bear anything that comes from it?endure it forever?no.what we would be hearing now is divorce her.divorce her.so why can't a woman do the same if she isn't happy in her marriage even after trying to make it work? ...

Your take on this matter is funny. Chika never said she was suffering endlessly but you keep repeating it. This makes me want to agree with the person that said you are making excuses for your future actions. All said and done, responsibly married women should be wise and know the advice to take when they need somebody to talk to. Many are out there trying to make divorce fashionable because they themselves can't make a good home. A person who is not enjoying a successful marriage can not give you an advice that can make your marriage successful. Be wise, discuss your misunderstandings with you spouse and always commit your marriage in God's hands.
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Barnich(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2013
This so call celebrities should just try and be honest to themselves for once and stop pursuing material things for selfish gain in the name of marriage. Now that you have finally get the divorce better remain unmarried and never have anything to do with another man else you go against God.
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Wahala90: 9:07am On Jul 31, 2013
kulyie: so you better dont take some of this peeps too seriously if you dont want to have high bp.just see nl as an entertainment forum and your day will never be dull cheesy

No wonder. Now I see why you just talk any how. You think it is all for fun. You think an issue as serious as this is a child's play. No wonder you said people should celebrate divorce. Ashawo advocate!
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by showby: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2013
kulyie: dont take some of this peeps too seriously if you dont want to have high bp. just see nl as an entertainment forum and your day will never be dull cheesy

There are issues that should not be taken as jokes so that we guide our utterances when we speak. You better apologize, do a reverse post or something. lipsrsealed
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2013
Wahala90:

No wonder. Now I see why you just talk any how. You think it is all for fun. You think an issue as serious as this is a child's play. No wonder you said people should celebrate divorce. Ashawo advocate!
grin didirin cheesy i will only accept that i am an 'ashawo advocate' if you are a virgin and have never slept with any woman or deceived her to get in between her legs.if you are involved in any of this,you are nobody to refer to me as 'ashawo advocate'.because if you want to get with me on moral grounds,you are not justified.as much as i joke around nl i always leave an element of truth.those who are sensitive and have active inner eyes will see it.like the holy book will say in the book of proverbs,a wise person knows how to draw from the well of wisdom hidden cheesy

mr man this discussion is over,i have to get to work,go find work do.seun osewa will not pay you 5 naira to post or comment on nl 8-)

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2013
showby:

There are issues that should not be taken as jokes so that we guide our utterances when we speak. You better apologize, do a reverse post or something. lipsrsealed
i always leave an athom of truth in any thing i post.those who have eyes see it,thank you...... 8-)

i will excuse your youthful exurberance because you are a name sake of my favourite cousin i love sooo much wink :*

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by neey1051(m): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2013
deebrain: in the quest of seeking "perfect men", many female celebs will not end happily. That is why they soon go after women's husbands, then later to "convert" and marry pastors, and soon when harvest is not in their favor, they sing the "men are wicked" song and will eventually join foreigners in supporting gay marriages. God save us.
AMEN.. cry cry
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by lymelyte(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2013
rohilicious: Me I'm happy for her o. She shud even throw a party n it will b worth it. Do u no wat she has suffered in d hand of dat animal?do u no hw many pregnancies she has lost cos of his beating? U pple are already quick to condemn her dat she is barren. Bad mouth pple. Abeg sister wave ur flag well,u are free!
dey give yourself hope..you hear..you never see anything.Ur eyez go soo clear shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Zooposki(f): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2013
Wahala90:

Mr man, c'mon shut up there. Are u still a virgin? I bet the number of women you have slept with is way more than the number of men she has slept with. Hypocritical ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by ekedimma(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2013
why not that is their identity,marry today and work out tomorrow
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Wahala90: 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
Zooposki:

Mr man, c'mon shut up there. Are u still a virgin? I bet the number of women you have slept with is way more than the number of men she has slept with. Hypocritical ashawo.

Your Family! Zoo-poski, why don't you go to the zoo as your name suggests. Mumu advocate.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by nbright: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
lorretta u: of course you're certainly not in the league of 'true and biblical standard'
So yes I'm not interested. Why e dey pain you?
Babes full your area. Why is my not being interested giving you restlessness?
Are you in the league of "true and biblical standard" of a wife material?.
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Uchmangunner: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
This Kulyie girl is a feminist and has such a very bad attitude. She lacks good home training
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by nbright: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
Uchmangunner: This Kulyie girl is a feminist and has such a very bad attitude. She lacks good home training
by their fruits, ye shall know them...
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
Uchmangunner: This Kulyie girl is a feminist and has such a very bad attitude. She lacks good home training
gringringringrin really?grin interesting cheesy

tell me how the dog killed the cat cheesy

bottomline,quit ranting,it sucks for a grown a,,ss man to be blabbing :p 8-)
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
nbright: by their fruits, ye shall know them...
shockedshocked gringrin
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Uchmangunner: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
kulyie: gringringringrin really?grin interesting cheesy

tell me how the dog killed the cat cheesy

bottomline,quit ranting,it sucks for a grown a,,ss man to be blabbing :p 8-)
U r d only one who rants on here, attacking every man on here over any comment he makes. You're the type that stays single for life because u don't want to be under any man
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by nbright: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
kulyie: shockedshocked gringrin
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 02, 2013
Uchmangunner:
U r d only one who rants on here, attacking every man on here over any comment he makes. YOU'RE THE TYPE THAT STAYS SINGLE FOR LIFE BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO BE UNDER ANY MAN
gbam! Youve hit the nail on the head and since you know that already,do you have any problem with that,i dont think so,case closed :p:D8-)

as for the non capitalized,i will rant as long as some peeps regardless of gender are typing crap
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 02, 2013
nbright:
grin gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniel Egwede Transformed Into An Albino (photos) / Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments / Patoranking Pictured Doing Private Meetings On A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.