Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,580 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:16 PM

Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police (13633 Views)

Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival / Photos Of Today's Rally Against The Unlawful Suspension Of Henry Baro / Gov. Aregbesola Impeachment Rally Take Place Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Youngzedd(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2013
Kamanda: Jonathan should be impeached and prosecuted for all his crimes including-

Malabu Scam

Fuel Subsidy Fraud

Independence Day Bombing and other such bombings

Funding the political Boko Haram

Genocide in Northern Nigeria(Hague Tins)

Looting Bayelsa state

PEJ Money Laundary cover up.

Assasination of General Azazi

Rivers state crisis

Etc. Etc. Etc

Just one word "TRASH "

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by jhydebaba(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2013
Any good replacement yet for the president If yes, good. If no, then STFU.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by cyprianlah(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2013
hmmmm.....i reserve my comments till den

jonah! jonah!! jonah!!!

hw many times i call you?
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by sweetgala(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2013
I do not like Jonathan, he is useless, corrupted and inadequate for the Nigerian nation. However this other noise makers need to go seat down and let him finish his mandate handed to him by nigerians rather fairly, because come 2015 his failure would be blamed on his detractors.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by superior1: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2013
The beginning of the end of Jona-dumbo
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Onyenna(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2013
emmysenior:

Why am I not surprised? Fallacy of ambiguity na em dey worry the opposition.

As much as I don't like most of GEJ's deeds, I won't succumb to dirty sh*ts that are baseless.

Seconded....
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by chinjo(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2013
berem: Sai buhari 2015! cool
AKUYA

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Capnd143(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2013
buhari is a dumb strategist, if at all he wanted the protest to work, he should have used reasons like widespread corruption which would have got the support of most nigerians and not a northern-northern protest with baseless reasons, and 4 the group to write to the federal police which is controlled by Gej himself to aid them impeach Gej by nt stoping the protest is madness and stupidity of the highest calibre. It shows to a gagantous extent how manipulative and irresponsible Gen.buhari who claims he wants the presidential seat can be.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Capnd143(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2013
Kamanda: Jonathan should be impeached and prosecuted for all his crimes including-

Malabu Scam

Fuel Subsidy Fraud

Looting Bayelsa state

Rivers state crisis

Etc. Etc. Etc
this guy is a Waste of s.perm cell.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by sugardaddy1(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2013
Rivers State is peaceful, forget all the propaganda you read on the pages of newspapers. If there are other genuine reasons to impeach GEJ, I concur. But for now, let us allow the status quo remain.
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by alphaconde(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2013
I desire a revolution in this country, but then not a revolution against jonathan but one against any form of political structure in the country from pdp down to that party that has no name or logo. Any protest against a particular group in the country will amount to the end of this nation.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by martowskin1(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2013
Jonathan is dis, he is dat, av not even seen any one of them dat can rule dis country.....one name I hate hearing and seeing...Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by PapaBrowne(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2013
When people talk about crisis in Rivers State, I just marvel.

Which crisis? Port Harcourt people are going about thier daily business. Infact majority of them don't even have the slightest idea what happened in the legislature.

These loosers can't seek an impeachment over better things like, its Crisis in Rivers legislature.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by AdviserGeneral: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2013
I JUST DEY LAFF! I STILL DEY LAFF!! I GO CONTINUE DEY LAFF!!! BUHARI KO, BRAITHWAITH NEE

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by sugardaddy1(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2013
martowskin1: Jonathan is dis, he is dat, av not even see any one of them dat can rule dis country.....one name I hate hearing and seeing...Buhari
Yeah! I hate that name too cool

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Dreal1247: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2013
Its really pathetic, a whole past president is now limiting himself to an anti-government because of power-hunger. If Nigeria is an individual, he should be weeping cos all these people are after their individual interests.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Fxwarrior: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2013
melojames: NO to Freedom of Speech & Movement.........GEJ the dictator.

I assume you were overfed when you made this comment. Haven't you heard or seen where 'peaceful protest' led to violence and total breakdown of law and order.

If they want to be heard they can talk to the press.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2013
I am not surprise at what is happening ,history is playing back in full page.Ikweres where one of the sabotuers that made Nigeria military to overrun the Biafran soldiers.You can see Amechi fighting his brother from Niger Delta.It will be good that the President is impeached because of Amechi so that the NOrth and west will have their way.People from south -south and south- east should not complain tommorow that North or west did this or that to them .Amechi is a symbol of Cain and Haman in this present age.A back stabber like Amechi is the reason the entire south-south and south-east are not united.Shame on Amechi and his generation.

10 Likes

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by sugardaddy1(m): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2013
^^^ If only there was an "unlike" button
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Onasa22: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2013
Why are you bunch of fool crying more than the bereaved? We from Rivers State have never invited anybody to come and fight for us. Go and tackle your Northern Boko Haram crises

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by olivegirl(f): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2013
Even me jonathan should be imPeached, it is raining here and I can't drive in heavy rain. He need to vacate that sit, my children are on holiday increasing my work load. We all have a reason but pls my people manage yourself. Jona na nkechinyere ooooo
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Onasa22: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2013
Why are you bunch of fools crying more than the bereaved? We from Rivers State have never invited anybody to come and fight for us. Go and tackle your Northern Boko Haram crises

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by armadeo(m): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2013
I personally don't like Gej but the antics of the so clled opposition are becoming nauseating. Haba they shoulkd learn to think and flow with the tide. Give gej kudos wen he deserves it and knocks when he desreves it.
Personally buhari and co lost me when the soe was declared that showed they want power @ all cost and not to the benefit of the masses. Buhari get a good tactitian not some power hungry morons to guide your politics if not oyo.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Riskymallam: 9:44am On Jul 29, 2013
Jonathan is and has always been an inept leader, right from the time he was the Deputy Governor of Bayelsa state this we all know.

It goes without saying that those who voted him in, have started and are still counting their losses because their is a huge discrepancy between what he promised Nigerians before the election and what we find on ground now.

That aside, Buhari and his cohorts should have found a suitable reason or mantra to use in spear hearing their impeachment battle cry, the palaver in Rivers state is moot compared to the wide spread corruption and insecurity in Nigeria ever since GEJ stepped in.

So on that note, Buhari and co should quietly sneak back to where they came from. Don't use Rivers as an excuse, use something tangible.
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 29, 2013
Jonadoom is d climax of clulessness & is long over-due for impeachment!
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by immortalcrown(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2013
With their stupidity, they want to entertain us again.
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2013

Malabu Scam

Fuel Subsidy Fraud

Looting Bayelsa state

Rivers state crisis

Etc. Etc. Etc

Kuku Ma add Because he is from the bloody minority
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Maxymilliano(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2013
gregg2: Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Shame on Buhari!!!
These BokoHaramists are angry with the way Jonathan is unleashing havoc at their men in Yobe, Borno and Adamawa. They should stop using Rivers state as excuse. I was in Port Harcourt throughout last week and it was as peaceful as ever. People are going about their normal duties. Port Harcourt residents only read about the so-called crisis on pages of newspapers. Why will Yerima and Buhari take panadol for another man's headache? Why won't they remove the log from their own eye before taking out the hair from Rivers people. Shame on all of them!!!! Bunch of loosers!!!!

Thanks Bro, I was in Ph for 6 weeks, touring different towns and cities and only returned to Lag 2 weeks ago. People went about their normal business, the whole crisis was blown out of proportion by media organizations controlled by elements in the opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by martowskin1(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2013
Nigerians can be fooled by anyone saying he/she have beta plans to rule dis country, but definitely not BUHARI we can't be fooled twice one of the pioneer of problems we have in dis country, must this old man rule, can't he just assist others to rule, since he thinks he has good ideas. Na only God knows wat he is going back to aso rock to collect....cos am sure is not just being d president, there is more to it,
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by TBrownAuto(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2013
Nnanna224: Sharap young lady, watever happened to good upbringing and public decorum

do you know what wrong and right well am sure you dad or mum just cooked lol your food is ready
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by TBrownAuto(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2013
martowskin1: Nigerians can be fooled by anyone saying he/she have beta plans to rule dis country, but definitely not BUHARI we can't be fooled twice one of the pioneer of problems we have in dis country, must this old man rule, can't he just assist others to rule, since he thinks he has good ideas. Na only God knows wat he is going back to aso rock to collect....cos am sure is not just being d president, there is more to it,
am sure you are young to talk abt Buhari go and ask your parent better still grand they will tell you
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2013

Malabu Scam

Fuel Subsidy Fraud

Looting Bayelsa state

Rivers state crisis

Etc. Etc. Etc
Thunder fire ur generation idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jailing Of Looters: Start With APC Members" - PDP, Obasanjo's Group Tell Buhari / Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns / Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.