Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,092 members, 7,890,602 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:47 PM

Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police (13634 Views)

Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival / Photos Of Today's Rally Against The Unlawful Suspension Of Henry Baro / Gov. Aregbesola Impeachment Rally Take Place Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by patpaul: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2013
Come to think of it, if Buhariharam had organised a protest like this against Bokoharam since 2010 when they started killing innocent Nigerians, how many lives would have been saved by now? DON"t BE DECEIVED,this Jihadist is seeking political power for the sole reason of islamising Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2013
Fxwarrior:

I assume you were overfed when you made this comment. Haven't you heard or seen where 'peaceful protest' led to violence and total breakdown of law and order.

If they want to be heard they can talk to the press.

Thank you for overfeeding me. What about the protests approved by the Police for the Anti-Amaechi group at the Airport & street of Rivers?
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by femoint007(m): 10:15am On Jul 29, 2013
pistol: Bunch of crap,buffoons n losers
Their new war cry n rallying point is now Rivers state.
The scheming of evil men.
They shall come in seven ways but will flee in seven thousand ways.
GEJ no shaking..
Nothing do you.
We the masses dey your back kampe.
how many masses?
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by martowskin1(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2013
TBrownAuto: am sure you are young to talk abt Buhari go and ask your parent better still grand they will tell you
let's say u ar correct, u mite also be wrong, but hav seen enuf if am young to beliv dat he is not d man. His interviews, reactions to political issues, my bro. U knw wat am saying...or let's say old age is telling on him.
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by patrick27: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2013
Dospix:
“We are protesting because there are reasons that the present government is long overdue for impeachment. Let me cite a common one. Rivers crisis is enough to impeachment the President. We can state more than 10 reasons but that of Rivers State is worth it and we will ensure that justice is done because we can’t afford to fold our arms and watch some class of people who never fought for democracy to destroy the democracy we made sacrifice for only because they are privilege to be in power.”

Reminded that the Presidency had consistently denied any involvement in the crisis, Yerima said such was already expected.

He said: “Of course, you don’t expect them to admit that they are part of it. They will always claim that they are not part of it. With insecurity, with the kind of casualty situation we are getting, it clearly demonstrates that this President lacks the strength to handle the affairs of the country and to that extent we are saying that Nigerians must rise up and save this country so that it will not be destroyed.

He added that: “We have over 49 organisations that came together and formed this movement as a coalition. We have other resource people that we reaching out to. Already, we are in touch with ASUU. We are moving ahead to meet with people like Buhari, Balarabe Musa, Tunji Braithwaite, Mike Ozekhome, Ben Nwabueze, so many of them. Hopefully, they will be at the rally because, they have shown interest”.

source: www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/police-abort-impeachment-rally-against-jonat

in this same Rivers state or is there another Rivers state somewhere close to Abuja?
..ganja smoking mo.rons

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by PointB: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2013
jackbauersballs: Why have we Yoruba chosen to ally with this Walking Calamity called Gen Buhari ?

Can't the APC explain to this man that his public image matters when he's running for presidency?

How can he associate with such a rally given what's at stake?

Very good question.

I hope the like of Resident Hypocrite, and ACN laptop #1 will be willing to answer this question. Let's hear him explain why Buhari is better choice than say Ngige, Rochas, Fashola of APC! Let's him say anything more convincing than they argument that he is a sectional leader in the North by virtue of his almijiri follower-ship thing and the 10 million Northern votes.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by PointB: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2013
Onasa22: Why are you bunch of fool crying more than the bereaved? We from Rivers State have never invited anybody to come and fight for us. Go and tackle your Northern Boko Haram crises

"GBAM" as they say! cheesy
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2013
Dospix: Revolution will never be possible in Nigeria. Any bid to start a revolution might lead to war.

You better learn to raise the gun up before putting it down. The presidency is far corrupted and must be destroy for the creation of another............revolution please come
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by vlove1: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2013
omenka:

And being CLUELESS!

Na your generation be clueless

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Longeria(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2013
berem: My Amiable General on a peaceful protest? Isn't it so Amazing? ha-ha!!

The fear of Buhari....... cheesy
The fear of paper tiger.....

Who's afraid of who? If they're so sure of their victory in 2015, why this silly move? I live in Portharcourt which is the most peaceful city Nigeria currently. Berem, I wish you people fruitless protest but I don't want to hear that 50 killed including a WOMAN.

Even me I want to protest from Aggrey to Ikwere Road This morning...... Because my wife refused to give me my fundamental 'HUMAN RIGHT" last night. NDI ARA

3 Likes

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by PointB: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2013
Longeria: The fear of paper tiger.....

Who's afraid of who? If they're so sure of their victory in 2015, why this silly move? I live in Portharcourt which is the most peaceful city Nigeria currently. Berem, I wish you people fruitless protest but I don't want to hear that 50 killed including a WOMAN.

Even me I want to protest from Aggrey to Ikwere Road This morning...... Because my wife refused to give me my fundamental 'HUMAN RIGHT" last night. NDI ARA

Is that so my brother? That's not fair or right!
This is a more worthy cause to protest over, rather than waste energy on a weeping general and collective children of anger.

Bia nwanne, should we impeach your wife for this injustice? grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by PointB: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2013
[quote author=FOLYKAZE]

You better learn to raise the gun up before putting it down. The presidency is far corrupted and must be destroy for the creation of another............[b]revolution please come[/[/b]quote]

I support revolution, let us forcefully remove the President and declare "To your tents O Israel." This is the revolution all Nigerians MUST do well to support!
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Mitsurugi(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2013
pistol: Bunch of crap,buffoons n losers Their new war cry n rallying point is now Rivers state. The scheming of evil men. They shall come in seven ways but will flee in seven thousand ways. GEJ no shaking.. Nothing do you. We the masses dey your back kampe.

Speak for yourself man. I'm not sure I belong to this your masses!
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Iykopee(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2013
Were they holding protests seeking to ameliorate the high level of joblessness in d con3, i wud say dey are taking a step in d right direction for d overall benefit of Nigerian... As it stands, some people are bent on recruiting gullible minded folks into their trenches for selfish goal... USELESS PROTEST!

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2013
The northerners are playing serious politics with the Niger deltans but the mumuish Amaechi can't comprehend.

In the near future, he (Amaechi) will regret his deed and hide his head in shame.

One thing for sure is that states with too much money like Rivers, Akwaibom, Kano and Lagos are 'mini' federal government. The governors of these state has too much money at their disposal to fight or even torpedo a sitting president.

The northern politicians are the one fuelling this crisis.
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2013
even though am not in support of this protest,because impeachment is not wat we should protest on.if nt how to control corruption in this country...but GEJ don over use his power

Pls i make a thread,me self never see am since dt day...i dnt knw if there z anoda protocol 2 follow,am new here
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Luckypiero(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2013
And i want to ask: which of the supporters of the staged protest does not lack the political strength to put an end to the chain of crises bedevilling this country? Buhari? Lol
Dospix:

source: www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/police-abort-impeachment-rally-against-jonat
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
CAN YOU IMAGINE PEOPLE WANTING TO RALLY IN 9JA. OF ALL PLACES 9JA, WHERE COURT ORDERS ARE NOT EVEN RESPECTED AND THE COURT IS JUST A MEANS OF LOOTING MONEY. WHAT A BUNCH OF BRAINLESS PEOPLE.
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Billygee2u: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kamanda: Jonathan should be impeached and prosecuted for all his crimes including-

Malabu Scam

Fuel Subsidy Fraud

Independence Day Bombing and other such bombings

Funding the political Boko Haram

Genocide in Northern Nigeria(Hague Tins)

Looting Bayelsa state

PEJ Money Laundary cover up.

Assasination of General Azazi

Rivers state crisis

Etc. Etc. Etc

ALL POLITICAL CABALS (APC),IS A GROUP OF MISERABLE LOSERS AND FAILURES.THE GREEDY NORTHERN POLITICIANS CAN NEVER SUCCEED IN ALL THEIR EVIL PLANS AND EFFORTS TO WRESTLE POWER BACK FROM JONATHAN.YOU NORTHERNERS, HAVE NEVER ADDRESS THE HUGE POVERTY AND CRISES YOU CRATED IN YOUR NORTHERN STATES,GIVING YOUR YOUTHS NO GOOD FUTURE,ONLY BENT IN LOOTING THE COUNTRY JUST FOR THE GOOD OF YOUR PERSONAL FAMILIES AND LEAVING THE REST TO WALLOW IN ABJECT POVERTY.I AM VERY GLAD NOW THAT THE NORTHERN YOUTHS HAVE WOKEN UP FROM THEIR SLUMBER AND WILL NEVER ALLOW GREEDY POLITICIANS FROM THE NORTH TO DECEIVE THEM AGAIN.ALLAH IS GREAT .NORTHERN POLITICIANS CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. PUT YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER FIRST.
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Billygee2u: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
gregg2: Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Shame on Buhari!!!
These BokoHaramists are angry with the way Jonathan is unleashing havoc at their men in Yobe, Borno and Adamawa. They should stop using Rivers state as excuse. I was in Port Harcourt throughout last week and it was as peaceful as ever. People are going about their normal duties. Port Harcourt residents only read about the so-called crisis on pages of newspapers. Why will Yerima and Buhari take panadol for another man's headache? Why won't they remove the log from their own eye before taking out the hair from Rivers people. Shame on all of them!!!! Bunch of loosers!!!!

ALL POLITICAL CABALS (APC),IS A GROUP OF MISERABLE LOSERS AND FAILURES.THE GREEDY NORTHERN POLITICIANS CAN NEVER SUCCEED IN ALL THEIR EVIL PLANS AND EFFORTS TO WRESTLE POWER BACK FROM JONATHAN.YOU NORTHERNERS, HAVE NEVER ADDRESS THE HUGE POVERTY AND CRISES YOU CRATED IN YOUR NORTHERN STATES,GIVING YOUR YOUTHS NO GOOD FUTURE,ONLY BENT IN LOOTING THE COUNTRY JUST FOR THE GOOD OF YOUR PERSONAL FAMILIES AND LEAVING THE REST TO WALLOW IN ABJECT POVERTY.I AM VERY GLAD NOW THAT THE NORTHERN YOUTHS HAVE WOKEN UP FROM THEIR SLUMBER AND WILL NEVER ALLOW GREEDY POLITICIANS FROM THE NORTH TO DECEIVE THEM AGAIN.ALLAH IS GREAT .NORTHERN POLITICIANS CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. PUT YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER FIRST.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by vanunu: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
I hope the like of Resident Hypocrite, and ACN laptop #1 will be willing to answer this question. Let's hear him explain why Buhari is better choice than say Ngige, Rochas, Fashola of APC! Let's him say anything more convincing than they argument that he is a sectional leader in the North by virtue of his almijiri follower-ship thing and the 10 million Northern.

Fashola is a Neo-Nazists, Buhari is better than him.
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Billygee2u: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
ALL POLITICAL CABALS (APC),IS A GROUP OF MISERABLE LOSERS AND FAILURES.THE GREEDY NORTHERN POLITICIANS CAN NEVER SUCCEED IN ALL THEIR EVIL PLANS AND EFFORTS TO WRESTLE POWER BACK FROM JONATHAN.YOU NORTHERNERS, HAVE NEVER ADDRESS THE HUGE POVERTY AND CRISES YOU CRATED IN YOUR NORTHERN STATES,GIVING YOUR YOUTHS NO GOOD FUTURE,ONLY BENT IN LOOTING THE COUNTRY JUST FOR THE GOOD OF YOUR PERSONAL FAMILIES AND LEAVING THE REST TO WALLOW IN ABJECT POVERTY.I AM VERY GLAD NOW THAT THE NORTHERN YOUTHS HAVE WOKEN UP FROM THEIR SLUMBER AND WILL NEVER ALLOW GREEDY POLITICIANS FROM THE NORTH TO DECEIVE THEM AGAIN.ALLAH IS GREAT .NORTHERN POLITICIANS CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. PUT YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER FIRST. I PRAISE AND THANK ALLAH WHO HAVE EXPOSED THE GREEDY NORTHERN POLITICIANS TO THEIR YOUTHS.NORTHERN POLITICIANS CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. PUT YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER FIRST.ALLAH IS GREAT,ALLAH IS GREAT,ALLAH IS GREAT.I LOVE NIGERIA
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by lincolnj88: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
River‘s crisis is now the main issue northern elders and arewa want to solve.......maybe they should go to borno,yobe,adamawa, e.t.c to rally and solve d issue of religion training people into extremist..i think dis is d biggest security issue nigeria hav ever faced ......not d river crisis ..
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dat is d problem with democracy...ppl will jst sleep @ nite wake up and want 2 exercise or test their freedom...they didnt protest over bokoharam wahala its rivers state that they want 2 protest for...desperadoes keep loosin

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by chaloner(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
I-pledge:
even though am not in support of this protest,because impeachment is not wat we should protest on.if nt how to control corruption in this country...but GEJ don over use his power

Pls i make a thread,me self never see am since dt day...i dnt knw if there z anoda protocol 2 follow,am new here
click on your user name wen u login to nairalaand , u will see all ur threads
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by delta234: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
No the police did not stop them they don't have enough supporters. To safe face they are claiming that police stopped them!!.the same police that could not stop the subsidy protest or is it the same police that has not bothered the Very corrupt loud mouthed serial protester dino.I wish they would have tried and succeed so that their supporters would witness the collapse of this country.buhari is just wasting his time the north and their bokoharam tactics has failed now is protest let's wait and see this is not eygpt.
We know that you are a GEJ supporter, even when he makes very terrible policy or political blunder(s)....................
But at least get your tenses and spellings right(No Disrespect bro!)
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by oj224real: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
I live in Port Harcourt, I can't see or hear of any crise excepton d pages of newspaper.this man should focus on his bokaram brothers if he is honest to Nigerians. So there is no problem in PH apart from bad road. Pls beg Amaechi to do roads people are suffering.
Dospix:

Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by PECO4KING(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
Make this yeye politicians go sit down for one place jare. I am not in support of this. If truly you want to fight. Start by fighting corruption in the country, By the way GEJ if dem impeach you. Nothing do us bcs we dey vex for body.
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by coputa(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
Who will impeach gej..the rubber stamp national assembly
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Mogidi: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
patpaul:
Come to think of it, if Buhariharam had organised a protest like this against Bokoharam since 2010 when they started killing innocent Nigerians, how many lives would have been saved by now?
DON"t BE DECEIVED,this Jihadist is seeking political power for the sole reason of islamising Nigeria!

GBAM!!!
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by judemayor: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
hopless groups,collin 4 d prosecution of my president.what happens 2 ibb,obj,buhari etc.
Re: Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police by Ikiriye(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
there is absolute peace in rivers state,no distress call cos people are going about their lawful duties so nairalanders be guided against pro Amaechi people saying that there is insecurity in the state na lie.peaceful,peaceful state absolutely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa / Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects / Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.