Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,406 members, 7,968,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:39 PM

Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For Fathering Six Children With Own Daughters - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For Fathering Six Children With Own Daughters (1973 Views)

Nigerian Jailed 20 Years, 10 Strokes Of Whipping For Possession Of Drugs / Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter / Man Rapes Own Daughters In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For Fathering Six Children With Own Daughters by automaticcarzz: 8:27am On Jul 29, 2013
eGuerrilla: Unadulterated horror - this one.
Charles McGill's crimes are wholly abominable and therefore should be condemned by anyone with a sane mind.

Source

Source
Shame on these ibos fools who claimed the guy to be a Yoruba.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For Fathering Six Children With Own Daughters by IAMBREEZY: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2013
Bad dad
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For Fathering Six Children With Own Daughters by kevoh(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2013
FSU:

Here we go again. Ayinde is no longer Yoruba.

Mr.Man, in as much as you try to downplay this into e-tribal war I refuse to engage myself exchanging words with folks like you. So because Late Yetunde ( sister to Serena and Venus Williams) has a Yoruba name how does it make her a Nigerian? Read my earlier comment, it has nothing to do with him being Yoruba,Igala,Tiv nor Hausa but how the man is an American and not a Nigerian.
How do you call someone who was born and spent his whole life in the United states a Nigerian? Someone whose true and birth name is Charles Mcgill.

NB: I am not of Yoruba origin by the way, just hate when folks don't use their heads and turn every bad news into tribal wars.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For Fathering Six Children With Own Daughters by gbadexy(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2013
I must admit that this ugly news always seem to involve south westerners just as some other tribes are notorious for certain crime.
Its really sick and pathetic.
The yoruba movies need to stop movies about siblings marrying unknowingly, father marrying daughter unknowingly and having interest in his daughter. I notice some of this stupid trends and some few movies and I wonder what kind of a fvck story line is this.
Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For Fathering Six Children With Own Daughters by ednut1(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2013
A man who goes by the name of Aswad Ayinde (birth
name: Charles McGill) is currently facing his second
of five jury trials, three of which he is accused of
raping and impregnating three of his five daughters
while they were minors, reports NorthJersey.com.
Foolish NL tribalists , nas's father also took d name oludara, some african americans take up african names, get ur facts right

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For Fathering Six Children With Own Daughters by Afam4eva(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2013
Pataki: Afam is viewing this thread but keeping mute over the several tribal posts being made by his several ibo bigots.

Issokay.com
Does this look like my section to you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Video: How Expert Burglars Pass Through Burglary Proof Doors / My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. / Dogulas Market In Owerri, Imo State Is Not Safe Please Becareful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.