Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,442 members, 7,917,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:46 AM

A Tour With A Ghost - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Tour With A Ghost (3937 Views)

Binyelum! : A Love Story Told By A Ghost. / Ghost-full / Who Needs A Ghost / Freelance Writer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
" I notice some changes and the Op has tried in correcting some of his mistakes" quote dis post or like....

thanks.. look out for Episode 9...
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
I was here, as a learner myself I have learned that this section is a wid, wild west. You read, and read and read to be a writer...I have seen a lot of people saying; "I decided to write as all are writing." Its not a thing u just wake-up and do, for me its passion and when ur passionate about what you do, you learn to avoid many unnecessary mistakes and please as a newbie, do your thing. Do not follow the crowd just so u can get plenty viewers...its what's in your heart that matters.

*crawls back into her hole with the script*

Later.
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I was here, as a learner myself I have learned that this section is a wid, wild west. You read, and read and read to be a writer...I have seen a lot of people saying; "I decided to write as all are writing." Its not a thing u just wake-up and do, for me its passion and when ur passionate about what you do, you learn to avoid many unnecessary mistakes and please as a newbie, do your thing. Do not follow the crowd just so u can get plenty viewers...its what's in your heart that matters.

Later.

Thanks ma'am... noted and greatly apreciated..

1 Like

Re: A Tour With A Ghost by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
midexz:

Thanks ma'am... noted and greatly apreciated..
your welcome.
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by beyonDskygirl(f): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I was here, as a learner myself I have learned that this section is a wid, wild west. You read, and read and read to be a writer...I have seen a lot of people saying; "I decided to write as all are writing." Its not a thing u just wake-up and do, for me its passion and when ur passionate about what you do, you learn to avoid many unnecessary mistakes and please as a newbie, do your thing. Do not follow the crowd just so u can get plenty viewers...its what's in your heart that matters.

Later.
thanks ma'm
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by FoxyFlow(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
You made a mistake in my name and that is what I am here to correct grin grin

Foxybone
Foxy_Rebirth
Foxy_Ultimate
Foxy_Vista
Foxy_Flow (haba!!!)
Foxy_Version7
Yellow_Mosquito

and counting...

The name is FOXY and not FLOXY as you spelled it!!!

Will read your story now and be ready for enough **sights HumbledbyGrace**, no point, my twin sister is here so she will be doing the correction though she flaunted a deal we had!!!

Keep it up, we all started somewhere!!! grin
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Foxy_Flow: You made a mistake in my name and that is what I am here to correct grin grin

Will read your story now and be ready for enough **sights HumbledbyGrace**, no point, my twin sister is here so she will be doing the correction.
this is not the place for this twin brother. angry
But let's get one or two things straight;

1. You hang out with the baddest boys around...you embarass me.
2. Your crew freaks me out.
3. You hv many stories I don't know which is which and I end up confused.
4....Need I say more?

@ Op pardon us for derailing.
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by FoxyFlow(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: this is not the place for this twin brother. angry
But let's get one or two things straight;

1. You hang out with the baddest boys around...you embarass me.
2. Your crew freaks me out.
3. You hv many stories I don't know which is which and I end up confused.
4....Need I say more?

@ Op pardon us for derailing.

O God.. I forgive you!!!

Another thing, I'm still wondering why you are running away o...

No ish sha.. But get this straight, I don't hang out with peeps, I am a LONE-RANGER!!!
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

O God.. I forgive you!!!

Another thing, I'm still wondering why you are running away o...

No ish sha.. But get this straight, I don't hang out with peeps, I am a LONE-RANGER!!!
have I eva ran away?
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by FoxyFlow(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: have I eva ran away?

You have everything at your disposal, yet I got nothing from you.

Haba, twin sister angry
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
Foxy_Flow: You made a mistake in my name and that is what I am here to correct grin grin

Foxybone
Foxy_Rebirth
Foxy_Ultimate
Foxy_Vista
Foxy_Flow (haba!!!)
Foxy_Version7
Yellow_Mosquito

and counting...

The name is FOXY and not FLOXY as you spelled it!!!

Will read your story now and be ready for enough **sights HumbledbyGrace**, no point, my twin sister is here so she will be doing the correction though she flaunted a deal we had!!!

oh! my bad... so sorry abt dat bro..
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by balingat(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2013
i real enjoyed the story, keep it up, i pray that God will grant ur heart desire and crown ur effort.
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
balingat: i real enjoyed the story, keep it up, i pray that God will grant ur heart desire and crown ur effort.

A big Amen Nd tanx to you bro... keep enjoying da flow like 1759....
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
EPISODE9

Our first journey was a visit to a private psychatric hospital where she introduced me to a mad man whom she called williams.

Williams was a young man of around 28yrs, he was fair and very handsome infact he's the type they call

"ladies man"...

while we stood at the corner of a room containinng four patients having mental problem as their actions and utterances show they were having mental touch, and no one noticed our presence as she narrated her ordeal with willams to me.

Alisha as she called herself said williams was her first boyfriend in her ghost life.

"I met williams and his fiancee in a friends birthday party and he was all over me even at first sight not respecting the fact that his fiancee was around.
I tried so hard to avoid him but he wouldnt let me be" Alisha said.

He was stubborn as he collected my phone no.

He called me the following day saying he loved me and he was ready to dump his fiancee for me,

I felt pity for the poor lady and made up my mind to teach williams a lesson of his life.

I started out with williams and immediately made him love me completely.

Each time i see him i always felt pity for his soul because i knew just what i was going to do with it.

Williams and I had wonderful sex together as that was all he cared about and since its the best shot i got to ruin him the way i want then i gave it to him in excess and made sure i allowed him much access through the back as any man that had it with me from the back has surely reached his doom.

Williams lost all he had within two weeks of meeting me and i turned his back to evrybody he knew both family and friends.

And when he had nothing again and no one to turn to i showed him my real self.
The version of me that no one will see and ever be the same again and that is how williams turned a mad man but luckily for him the poor fiancee never stopped loving him and she's been taking care of him here since then hoping he will get well someday.

And that will never happen because i appear to him and show him that same thing that made him loose his sense every night and the more he sees, the more mad he gets.

And that was how williams uncontended attitude led him to his doom and loosing his sanity"

Alisha concluded and turned to me where i was standing and sweating profusely like a christmas goat and looking like my tongue has been cut out as i couldnt say a word because i found it hard to think of what to say becuase i know i had entered through the back too and i couldnt believe i had met my doom too..

I was still lost in my thought when she said to me

"lets go, we ve got places to visit".......

1 Like

Re: A Tour With A Ghost by enomasly: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Bros abeg just a lil more
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
enomasly: Bros abeg just a lil more

lil more update?
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by jayloyexten(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
IM Loving this...
more tragedy!
more fire!

make us more scared.
great job!

following....
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by plainmirror(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
*****Following******
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Yo beautiful people! hang around cuz i ll be uploading d next episode soon..
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by enomasly: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
We are waiting boss abeg make am plenty please
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
wadup beautiful pple!! am sorry i couldnt update as promised, i was a little bit down but God willing i will update tommorow... am sorry nd tanx for following nd dnt forgt ur comments means alot...
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by enomasly: 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
Na wa oo u blow small u just dump updating
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by Mrshroud: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2013
Bro,from what i've observed you've got the flare and dexterity.
I've done a piece or two on lit.section before, from my phone.
I know how it is.
Just keep it up, u'll get there.
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
enomasly: Na wa oo u blow small u just dump updating

Things aint d way u r tinking bro.. bt i promic i ll try my best...tanx for ff...
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mr shroud: Bro,from what i've observed you've got the flare and dexterity.
I've done a piece or two on lit.section before, from my phone.
I know how it is.
Just keep it up, u'll get there.

Tanx a lot Boss! realy apreciate and am glad u knw aw it is xpecially for sum1 jaz coming out. tanx a lot..
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
EPISODE 10

We went back home that night as i told her I was too weak and lost to continue the journey that day, which she complied to saying "dont worry you will get used to it soon".

We got back home and we didnt talk to each other, I couldnt feel my stomach not to talk of hunger.

She made me lie beside her and i couldnt even think on my ow again and then i knew i have lost everything just like williams.

Even my people had no means of reaching me but what baffled me most as it was the only question i kept asking myself was

"will she make me run mad too?"

If she does,

"Will i be lucky enough like williams to have my fiancee take care of me?"

All this i couldnt answer myself.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to ease myself, as i stepped out from the bathroom what i saw almost made me loose my senses had it been she didnt change back immediately.

"I saw a woman of around 100years old naked on my bed, waving me to come lie with her, there was no teeth in her mouth and her eye socket where empty as there was no eye balls there and there was blood dripping from her nostrils"

I shouted and fell down but Alisha rushed to me with her beautiful and Angel like face and drew me up and made me lay down beside her.

I couldnt sleep and i couldnt open my eyes so as not to see what will make me mad next.

I was brought back to reality when i heard a knock on my front door.

I jerked up with joy believing i would be rescued but Alisha Alisha commanded me to stay still and never come out.

She went out of the bedroom to see who was there as i checked the and i see it was already 6.30am in the morning .

It wasnt hard for me to know who was at the door as i know the voice even at death.

It was my fiancee, "she must be very worried now as she has been unable to reach me for the past 3days now"I thought within me.

I heard her ask who Alisha was and i heard Alisha respond she's my new wife.

I wanted to scream so that my fiancee could hear me but i found out i couldnt even open my mouth nor was i able to move.

"Damn, this girl don catch my soul true true oh" i thought within me.

I couldnt pick up anything again from there conversation and it was then i realised i only hear what she wanys me to as my hear was blocked to evry sound around me.

Few moments later she was back smiling at me and told me to get ready as we would be going out soon........

1 Like

Re: A Tour With A Ghost by plainmirror(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ghen-ghen

------waiting--------
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by Jochebed7(f): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
u go fear horror story na. ****following****
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2013
EPISODE 11

Our next visit was to another psychatric hospital where there was just one man in a room and he was chained to the bed which he was sitting.

I asked why she made him mad as i have already concluded she made him like that.

She shook her head and i could see pity in her eyes and when she spoke i could feel something which seems like love or pity in her voice and then she started by saying;

"You see saheed, this man you are looking at is julius by name and he was my husband while i was still alive"

Then i asked

"What happened then?"

She started again shaking her head;

"I loved him so much with everything i had as i gave my whole life to him.

Although he was very poor when i met him and me on the other hand was d only child of my parent and my parent were rich.

So i helped Julius with all i had and within few months after we met his life changed for better.

We got married latter as i believed Julius loved me like he always claimed not knowing he was just after my parents property knowing fully well that all they had would be mine as soon as they are dead.

6months after our wedding my parents died in a motor accident which was reported that their break failed, and it claimed their life.

My parents property were all handed over to me which i changed everything to Julius name not knowing that was exactly his motives

Few months later i got pregnant and was happy i would be having a baby not knowing i was only fooling myself.

My pregnancy was 4months old when i had the same kind of accident my parent had while i was on my way to work one tuesday morning and that was what took my life.

It was after my death i realised it was Julius who payed someone to cut d break of my parents car and it was him who cut my car break too all because of his selfishness.

I was so angry but still forgave him because i loved him so much, but i couldnt bear it when i realized Julius had planned everything with my best friend while i was still alive and they got married after my death.

It irritates me that i had to kill my best friend and made Julius like this so that way i can still see him whenever i want and make him see me as well so that way he ll live to realise how bad he was.

So saheed you see human being are wicked"

Alisha stopped talking and i felt horrible and pity for her but still couldnt get why she came to me.

Could it be that have done something wrong to her or what, that was all i could think because i know one day she would be telling my story to someone else but i wish to know whatever it is i have done wrong.

I was about to ask her when she said;

"I have just one more thing to show you before i let you go"

I didnt understand. "Would she realy let me go without killing me or turning me to a mad man too?" I was still thinking when she said

"Lets go and i will show you why i came to you"...
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by wesleychidi(m): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2013
Nice and intriguing story.pls more updates.
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by enomasly: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
Bros na abeg increase d drops more
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by plainmirror(m): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
Choi oboi Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ SUSPENSE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year / WAR And LOVE ( Story Of Ex Soldier Contain War, Love And Commedy. / THE FRIENDLY NEIGBHOUR (18+) By @deolububble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.