Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,907 members, 7,872,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? (33752 Views)

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? / Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Dibiachukwu: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
trolling: once you study it and view it on Youtube,you'll understand how the pope makes "fire" to come down from heaven to deceive the marked not the Elect
Interesting LOL
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by mars123(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
No man is righteous enough to judge others...I guess some of your pastors hide the truth most times so they won't loose followers but God said love your neighbour as yourself no matter what...its a pity christians don't understand this.
Those of u who think they bear the same godly powers to judge a whole catholic church should know that salvation is personal..
Your church leader won't hold ur hands when(if)he is going to heaven or hell.

Children of God,pray for wisdon or forviveness for being so foolish...God understands!

The catholic church and the pope was there before your generation and they will be there after your generation.for a second just imagine what the consequences will be if your assesments are wrong(as they are)...BE WARNED!
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
Klinee: Pope is a fool! Am a catholic and i respect pope as a holy person and now he show us that he is devil's agent.that idiot that call himself a pope should just go down from that pontiff position.i dont know if he is reading bible.gay is a sin why forcing the church to accept that evil! If he say that people should not judge,why did him also says that we should not judge armed rubbers,canibalist,rapis.t,murderers,boko harams,succide bomber,talibals and killers,why didnt he say that we should not judge them too! Evil is evil,bible say that u should ask the satan to get behind u then why inviting satan to come and join u?if he is talking about forgiving the person when he have change then i may consider it.but this one he is telling them to accept them with their gayness,that is devilish.this pope is an anti christ! Next time now he will tell us that as far as there is a love,a man can marry his fellow man that bible did not give any specific gender for marriage-as far ar they love themselves that christianity is all about love.as good christian he have to know that God never create any person gay. So he has no option than to condem gay as he is condeming armed rubber,rapist and muderers.its evil.PLS BEWARE! THE POPE IS AN ANTI CHRIST! THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO END!

I really don't like joining issues with people that tend to compare oranges and mangoes, I am sure you get my drift. In your case I will avail you the opportunity of you presenting your argument in a logical way. At least convince us but then I suggest you go back and re-read your post, present what you wrote in a readable manner, then I will come back to you and we discus. That will show people that you are serious not just a random fellow typing random stuffs. No pun intended bro.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by trolling(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Interesting LOL
yes o this people are in for a rude awakening but Paul says blindness in "part" is happen to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles then would they wake up,they are still in a deep sleep
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by dickjay: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
I think every great preacher should be very meticulous in speech this days as the MEDIA has got no much business than to sample their opinion on controversial issues and interpret in ways that are news-worthy! They are fast at emphasizing any single phrase with a slight show of compromise and they sure direct their questions to make men of God, err in words! May God deliver the Church from the Society! Amen
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by mascot87(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
tayokem: Are u a gay?
So because I say we shouldn't judge others means that I am a gay? Ha,I pity you for lack of wisdom. Back to your question,I am not a GAY and I will not be a gay but I have no right to judge gays but to pray for them so that as God arrested Saul and made him Paul they too could see the evil in there act and seek the face of God for repentance.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by mars123(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
Klinee: Pope is a fool! Am a catholic and i respect pope as a holy person and now he show us that he is devil's agent.that idiot that call himself a pope should just go down from that pontiff position.i dont know if he is reading bible.gay is a sin why forcing the church to accept that evil! If he say that people should not judge,why did him also says that we should not judge armed rubbers,canibalist,rapis.t,murderers,boko harams,succide bomber,talibals and killers,why didnt he say that we should not judge them too! Evil is evil,bible say that u should ask the satan to get behind u then why inviting satan to come and join u?if he is talking about forgiving the person when he have change then i may consider it.but this one he is telling them to accept them with their gayness,that is devilish.this pope is an anti christ! Next time now he will tell us that as far as there is a love,a man can marry his fellow man that bible did not give any specific gender for marriage-as far ar they love themselves that christianity is all about love.as good christian he have to know that God never create any person gay. So he has no option than to condem gay as he is condeming armed rubber,rapist and muderers.its evil.PLS BEWARE! THE POPE IS AN ANTI CHRIST! THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO END!
firstly, a gay hasn't killed or coveted his neighbour's property secondly,a robber or killer should be prayed for and judged by a court not ordinary you!
Lastly,ask yourself why God doesn't destroy gays!I hope you are aware he loves them also the way he loves you!
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by trolling(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
make i talk wetin i go talk now before the powers that be shut the internet down globally, bible talk say cast your bread upon many waters after many days you shall find it
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Gistwitherico(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
style$co:

I agree.
Its quite sad.
christianity can NEVER loose it. I will build my church and the gates of Hell cannot prevail against it. The sure foundation of the Lord standeth sure, the Lord knoweth those that are He's; let him who knoweth the name of the Lord depart 4rm iniquity'.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by italo: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
Who am I to judge gay people?
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
undecidedconfused fool! I tot u said evry religion was from the devil FOooooooooooooL!
Dibiachukwu:
Peace bro! May the spirit of the most high be with you. And may he baptise this thread with his truth. For his word is truth! (not the catholic church of crackers)
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Dibiachukwu: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
I must also say that homosexualism is of the devil. Just for the confused (If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them)(lev20:14)
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by trolling(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
Gistwitherico:
christianity can NEVER loose it. I will build my church and the gates of Hell cannot prevail against it. The sure foundation of the Lord standeth sure, the Lord knoweth those that are He's; let him who knoweth the name of the Lord depart 4rm iniquity'.
Christianity was founded in 321 A.D by Pope leo and Emperor Constantine,the question is what were the children of Yah worshiping and observing before then,the traditions of men will lead people into the broad and wide gates that leads to destruction
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by chinedum45(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
Even Jesus did not judge Mary Magdalene nor did he judge the tax collectors. His acceptance of them made them change and followed him. How do u convert or change someone whom y have shown rejection.
the pope said he is against its lobby.....now if u understand English tell ursef the meaning
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
cheesy :Dyea they smile while usin d money for countless charity! While u remain in poverty! And ur wicked materialistic pastors ride in jets! undecided hypocrisy of d highest order
Okeikpu: Wow! 2billion customers shocked these Italians r making a hell of money.., now i know y the vatican banks r smiling shocked
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Dibiachukwu: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
peppy luv: undecidedconfused fool! I tot u said evry religion was from the devil FOooooooooooooL!
Hebrew Israelite is my nationality not a religion. God didn't create no religion. He gave his people (the Israelite) a law to keep. He also sent our saviour for an everlasting sacrifice for our numerous sins.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Dibiachukwu: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
peppy luv: cheesy :Dyea they smile while usin d money for countless charity! While u remain in poverty! And ur wicked materialistic pastors ride in jets! undecided hypocrisy of d highest order
And the pope uses bicycle grin

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dibiachukwu: I must also say that homosexualism is of the devil. Just for the confused (If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them)(lev20:14)
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Does the pope in anyway through his statement accepts or supports the act Gay? I think that's the logic....you can only present a logical argument by answering the question.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Dibiachukwu: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
peppy luv: cheesy :Dyea they smile while usin d money for countless charity! While u remain in poverty! And ur wicked materialistic pastors ride in jets! undecided hypocrisy of d highest order
ALL those churches are of the devil too
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by elampiro(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
peppy luv: WE CAN NEVER DISIntEGRATE OR BE LIKE THE ANGLICANS...... PR0UDLY CATHOLIC FOR LIFE

Are you conversant with Catholic end time prophecies? There are prophecies as regard 'the last Pope' while some strong others in respect of 'a time of two Popes'. I don't really feel I should go into details here, but if you want to know much more, you can indicate.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by khattab02: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
Eazee-e:

thats d good thing about christianity. They criticize even a pastor or a pope when they feel he is deviating from d gospel. How i wish religion of peace wil giv room 4 criticism & criticize their brodas bombing n killing in d name of allah
AND who told u they dont criticise and condem such acts.Such acts are unislamist and will never be part of Islam even though they can make claims all in the Name of Allah(supreme lord of the heavens and earth and all that is btw them) Qur'an 5:32 says''if any one kill any human being unjustly it is as if he has killed the whole mankind and If any one save any life it is as if he has saved the whole mankind'' clearly the Qur'an condems such acts and I do not find a similar verse in any other religious SCRIPTURES OF THE WORLD.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by AwesomeRomeo: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
People are just sentimental, the muslems and and the protestant. You people want the Pope to rain curses and abuses on the gays? The bible said we should not judge, who is the pope to judge gays? Do you think that God doesnt love the gays? God is giving them the opportunity to repent and you people are here making noise. The pope condemn the gays and he also said described it as a serious problem, is that not enough for you people to know that the pope is against gay? Stop been sentimental.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by jonaktex: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
mascot87: I am very sure most nairalanders would misinterpret what the pope is trying to insinuate cos of lack of wisdom understanding his simple statement.Already I am seeing some bigoted illiterates making statements that makes me wonder why some ignoramus bigocony continue to reason with there nose rather than calming down, digest and think deeply on what the Pope is trying to say using there brains. angry
Most people would make silly statements just because they don't believe in the ideology of the Catholic church.Most people are hardcore Religiolistic and tribalistic in nature.
my friend,illeterate,ideology,tribalism has no connection i mean absolute nothing to do with a sinful and demonic act.my friend go and check how HIV came to existence and which people brought it into the world.my friend if gay practicing is right in religions why is it not accepted in other religions.my friend what is happening is beyond any level of education and development ok!
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by trolling(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
Awesome_Romeo: People are just sentimental, the muslems and and the protestant. You people want the Pope to rain curses and abuses on the gays? The bible said we should not judge, who is the pope to judge gays? Do you think that God doesnt love the gays? God is giving them the opportunity to repent and you people are here making noise. The pope condemn the gays and he also said described it as a serious problem, is that not enough for you people to know that the pope is against gay? Stop been sentimental.
you are the one being sentimental,liberal, amoral and dumb too
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by jonaktex: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
woodcook:

I really don't like joining issues with people that tend to compare oranges and mangoes, I am sure you get my drift. In your case I will avail you the opportunity of you presenting your argument in a logical way. At least convince us but then I suggest you go back and re-read your post, present what you wrote in a readable manner, then I will come back to you and we discus. That will show people that you are serious not just a random fellow typing random stuffs. No pun intended bro.
I DONT NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME THAT YOU ARE GAY TRYING TO JUSTIFY YOURSELF
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by AwesomeRomeo: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
trolling: you are the one being sentimental,liberal, amoral and dumb too
I beg ur pardon.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
undecided have u skipped ur medications agan?
elampiro:

Are you conversant with Catholic end time prophecies? There are prophecies as regard 'the last Pope' while some strong others in respect of 'a time of two Popes'. I don't really feel I should go into details here, but if you want to know much more, you can indicate.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by JIGHU(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Christianity is loosing it...........lol
No ....Roman Catholics is losing it
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by ocelot2006(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mitch D Leo:
As long as yu have yur Head locked up in the Past yu wont move On. 3 Words of Advice FORGIVE AND FORGET. Time to move On. Guide the next Generation so that they wont make the wrong choices like the current One.

Did you even bother to know why I posted that? Read the post I was responding to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV / Types Of People Who Wouldn't Like Adeboye's Words Recently / LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.