Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (617495 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
rapeest: isdis smart launcher
yeah
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Keemie(f): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
mathefaro: Check these out

Please which launcher are you using
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
OCTAVO:
Thanks man
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Larenzy: pls what do u min by carlcare

Carlcare is any of Tecno's customer care offices.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
tobii_b: Hi. Can anyone upload contacts.apk and
contacts.odex from /system/app folder? Please its
needed, thanks.

Someone shd help this guy if you know how to.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by gangwolf(m): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
nani.666:
you must be IN a Jungle then...Airtel 3G is too fast....
airtel 3g is super fast in my area
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
Keemie:

Please which launcher are you using
smart launcher with Ferrari theme
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by chigoeze: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
08162545042, please add me up on whataspp m3 thread. Ive been waiting since
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
mathefaro: This phone is da bomb, believe me!
does d phone hv 3G, HSPA or HSPA+?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by uche715: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
mathefaro: Easy to change your font, boot audio and boot animations if you get the right tools.

bro, why did you change from l3 to m3?

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
tomii: does d phone hv 3G, HSPA or HSPA+?
Yeah, all of the above
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
uche715:

bro, why did you change from l3 to m3?
1. I prefer it's design to that of l3
2. H+ ability
3. 5mph
4. 3g capability on both SIM
5. Higher O.S.
6. Display
NB: All these are personal thoughts and opinions, some might not see it that way but again, we all have different tastes.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by justicesky24(m): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
YEBOKO: thanks for ur reply have also used d apk on my previous n3 and its work but it won't work in m3 have tried it on like four m3 not d matter of memory card I have one working apk but it won't lunch without network connection and can't save always saying low memory.... Hope u get d p now thanks .anybody with fifa2012 perfectly working apk can help.thanks God bless
go to android.mob.org u will see a good one there
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
who has install wild blood apk and chache should pls help me thanks alot
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ruxpin: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
pls i need the address of tecno carlcare in ikeja.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by simpleworld: 3:03am On Sep 01, 2013
Pls help me with dis issue bluetooth I don't know how to receive file from bluetoth on my phone
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by JavierMatinez: 3:54am On Sep 01, 2013
justicesky24: go to android.mob.org u will see a good one there
I downloaded the FIFA 12 apk and cache from there and I'm only able to instal the apk, the cache is telin me file format not supported. pls how do I go abt it. Gracias
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 01, 2013
JavierMatinez: I downloaded the FIFA 12 apk and cache from there and I'm only able to instal the apk, the cache is telin me file format not supported. pls how do I go abt it. Gracias
1*Install the APk and click on Done.
2*Move the cache to SDcard/Android/Data/Fifa 12
In other words, (Open ur memory card, open Android, Open Data and place the cache there.
3*Now open the main app menu and click on the Fifa 12 icon to open the game.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by JavierMatinez: 6:21am On Sep 01, 2013
Gravitizer:
1*Install the APk and click on Done.
2*Move the cache to SDcard/Android/Data/Fifa 12
In other words, (Open ur memory card, open Android, Open Data and place the cache there.
3*Now open the main app menu and click on the Fifa 12 icon to open the game.
OK I'll just place it dere only and go back to menu and open the icon. no need to open the cache after moving it to the card/android/data?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 6:36am On Sep 01, 2013
JavierMatinez: OK I'll just place it dere only and go back to menu and open the icon. no need to open the cache after moving it to the card/android/data?
Yes.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Donpuffy(m): 6:38am On Sep 01, 2013
simpleworld: Pls help me with dis issue bluetooth I don't know how to receive file from bluetoth on my phone

goto settings, Bluetooth, then add/ pair with a new device.
nw if u want to rcv file, notification will pop out ontop of the fone.( notification bar) just drag it down and click on "receive new file.
Dats all
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by JavierMatinez: 6:41am On Sep 01, 2013
OCTAVO:
Yes.
bro I can't see any move icon there in my file manager, all I see is the copy icon, delet, and scissors... abeg how I go take move am biko
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 01, 2013
JavierMatinez: bro I can't see any move icon there in my file manager, all I see is the copy icon, delet, and scissors... abeg how I go take move am biko
Long press on the cache, select the scissors icon(cut)
Go back and Open Data folder, press the option button and u'll see paste. Click on paste and place the cache there
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 6:55am On Sep 01, 2013
JavierMatinez: bro I can't see any move icon there in my file manager, all I see is the copy icon, delet, and scissors... abeg how I go take move am biko
Note you must extract or unzip the data with 7zipper or B1 before it will work.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by JavierMatinez: 7:08am On Sep 01, 2013
Kamaye: Note you must extract or unzip the data with 7zipper or B1 before it will work.
Jeez I'm new to android, just bought dis fine and I don't understand dis terms u are using man. I'm fucking frustrated now... how do I do dis things? sad
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by encryptjay(m): 7:20am On Sep 01, 2013
JavierMatinez: Jeez I'm new to android, just bought dis fine and I don't understand dis terms u are using man. I'm fucking frustrated now... how do I do dis things? sad
friend, download either 7zipper or B1 archiver and use it 2 extract the cache file.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 7:20am On Sep 01, 2013
mathefaro: This phone is da bomb, believe me!
. Pls wc media player is this
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by yetunsbay(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2013
biomedixexcel:
return to where you bought it and they will help you take it back to Carl care ,just wait for about 3 weeks
welldone bro .My L3 only displays d word TECNO wen switchd ON without loading d main menu...Shld I also do wot u'hv suggestd? Hope it wudnt involve loosening of d phone?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jwills(m): 7:24am On Sep 01, 2013
New tecno phones on point: D7, M7, D1, S3, M5 & P5. Awdsome!
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by biomedixexcel(m): 7:27am On Sep 01, 2013
yetunsbay: welldone bro .My L3 only displays d word TECNO wen switchd ON without loading d main menu...Shld I also do wot u'hv suggestd? Hope it wudnt involve loosening of d phone?
Of course, the phone is still under warranty. I have returned a N3 phone of six months with a problem of blank screen and was done without collecting a dime
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by simpleworld: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2013
Donpuffy:
goto settings, Bluetooth, then add/ pair with a new device.
nw if u want to rcv file, notification will pop out ontop of the fone.( notification bar) just drag it down and click on "receive new file.
Dats all
tanx man God will bless u more and more
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Syllaboi: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2013
Guys, if u are still doubting how smooth FIFA runs on M3, I guess u have to see this YouTube video uploaded by me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqa_8TWbyUQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DTqa_8TWbyUQ

Don't mind d colour, it was actually great on M3.. Screencast can't detect appropriate codec for M3

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (399) (Reply)

Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.