Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:40 PM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (622585 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by validblinks(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2013
am new to android, though am a BB freak due to the data stuff attached to it (its unlimited subscription )this is my first post here thus, I subscribed on my blackberry (glo)and I was given 10mb free data to browse so i had to put the sim on my m3 so as to use the 10mb,i browsed all through yesterday and my 10mb was til intact i tot d network was bhad daz y d mb was not rmuvd,this morning i tried downloading on google play before then I checkd the volume of my data (the bis plan)after the download I had to check my bis plan behold it was d bis they remvd 4rm,daz wah av been uzin nd i av 2.9gb plus flexing big time need links for game download pls,gud to hear it also work for ya'll
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by validblinks(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2013
GRIMM JOE: ha
please where did you download grand theft auto from and how did you install it tu wrk?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2013
validblinks: please where did you download grand theft auto from and how did you install it tu wrk?
go to www.android.mob.org or type grand theft auto mob.org on google
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by callydon(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2013
validblinks: am new to android, though am a BB freak due to the data stuff attached to it (its unlimited subscription )this is my first post here thus, I subscribed on my blackberry (glo)and I was given 10mb free data to browse so i had to put the sim on my m3 so as to use the 10mb,i browsed all through yesterday and my 10mb was til intact i tot d network was bhad daz y d mb was not rmuvd,this morning i tried downloading on google play before then I checkd the volume of my data (the bis plan)after the download I had to check my bis plan behold it was d bis they remvd 4rm,daz wah av been uzin nd i av 2.9gb plus flexing big time need links for game download pls,gud to hear it also work for ya'll
guy abeg what's d BIS plan u subscribed on glo,be code,d price n it'd data cap?
THANKS.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by callydon(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2013
symbian123:

Root your phone and increase your ram.
dis has time n again been confirmed as d EASIEST way to brick ur fone n people r stop recommending it here....
for d RAM ish, download ba3 doctor n clean master n be freed of all ba3 n RAM problems.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Silverman42(m): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
For those of u guyz using droidvpn or openvpn to browse on ur android phone, use open garden wifi tether to browse on ur pc as this is what i am using right now. It is really cooool!!! grin grin grin
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by validblinks(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
callydon:
guy abeg what's d BIS plan u subscribed on glo,be code,d price n it'd data cap?
THANKS.
d bbcomplete month,to sub send BBCMONTH to 21600,d price #1000, haz 3gig data cap
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by validblinks(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
Law naza: go to www.android.mob.org or type grand theft auto mob.org on google
does it also has data file?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Neduzze5(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
Open vpn for 4.0 and below

Your phone must be rooted

You'll need:
Busybox pro= http:///A0xIEFDI

Open vpn installer= http:///ZhtzSXNs

Tun.ko installer= http:///6Pqb6W1b

Open vpn settings= http:///tjhWiiXf

Open vpn config files= http:///XriHPdox
http:///QrQXUzyu
http:///Zz6akBlJ

Open the Busybox pro app and install the binaries.
Open the Open vpn installer and do the same. If it installs successfully and shows binaries installed, then you're good to go, move on to tun.ko installer.
Enter Tun.ko installer and click on install. It will install a module in the root of your SD card for you.

It's now time for the final step.
Open a new folder in your SD card, name it Open vpn and put the three config files you have downloaded. Those are your servers.
Now move to your open vpn settings. You'll see the three servers there. Click on any of them. It will ask you for username and password.

This is where I come in. You need to pay #600 to me for your username and password. Send the recharge card to me with your desired username and password. After it has been enabled, I'll send you a confirmation message and you're good to go.

To use with your pc, download PDA net and foxifi key from blackmart alpha. Add me on whatsapp on 07014726315 for any other information...
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by JavierMatinez: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
Law naza: go to www.android.mob.org or type grand theft auto mob.org on google
how to install?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Evagr8: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
Flexing my ppsspp gmaes with my Tecno M3

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by validblinks(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
JavierMatinez: how to install?
yes!:
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by validblinks(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
Evagr8: Flexing my ppsspp gmaes with my Tecno M3
please how can I get ppsspp games nd does it require any application to go with it'?if yes the procedures to take
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
JavierMatinez: how to install?
use dis simple process
download apk andriod mobi over 8 mb
install it and open
u will be asked for additional file because andriod mobi dont have it
accept it will star downloading 11 files of total size 443mb
took me 25min
have recently downloaded it and at 11%

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by callydon(m): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
validblinks: d bbcomplete month,to sub send BBCMONTH to 21600,d price #1000, haz 3gig data cap
Guy dis code looks like its d mtn code. are u sure its for cos I wanna do d glo subscription.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by validblinks(m): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
callydon:
Guy dis code looks like its d mtn code. are u sure its for cos I wanna do d glo subscription.
very sure

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by owueberewo: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
validblinks: very sure

You are not sure,that 21600 is for mtn bis. The correct code is bbcmonth to 777. Maybe you are using mtn bis . better check because glo doesn't give 10mb.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jwills(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
Muyiwa Mike: Link please

better dan link! here are pics!!!

2 Likes

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jwills(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
d rest

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by peterincredible: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
pls who stays at Ogun state shagamu so that we can exchange games I have FIFA 12 and 2 other nice games
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by peterincredible: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
pls have you tested splinter cell conviction and real boxing on your phone and pls which site I fit download PSP games
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Emisco1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pls oh.hw can i atach a link/websit 2 ma post on nairaland
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Syllaboi: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
chrisgt:
tanx man plz ao can I change my formation to 433 and any help on ao to play penalty anytime I try to play it keeper always save it so I discovered I always play it without shoot any help on dat
Once u go to team management, jst click on set formation, den u just click on d sets top corners.. To play penalty, just swipe on d ball towards d goal post. D faster u swipe,d heavier d shot
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
jwills: d rest
de m7 make more sense o!!
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
owueberewo:

You are not sure,that 21600 is for mtn bis. The correct code is bbcmonth to 777. Maybe you are using mtn bis . better check because glo doesn't give 10mb.
is as if hes confused o!! not a complete info.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
yes
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
pls help,my m3 is not detecting my bluetooth
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by OversightTM(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
validblinks: am new to android, though am a BB freak due to the data stuff attached to it (its unlimited subscription )this is my first post here thus, I subscribed on my blackberry (glo)and I was given 10mb free data to browse so i had to put the sim on my m3 so as to use the 10mb,i browsed all through yesterday and my 10mb was til intact i tot d network was bhad daz y d mb was not rmuvd,this morning i tried downloading on google play before then I checkd the volume of my data (the bis plan)after the download I had to check my bis plan behold it was d bis they remvd 4rm,daz wah av been uzin nd i av 2.9gb plus flexing big time need links for game download pls,gud to hear it also work for ya'll
hw much b d glo bis?... u no use droid vpn b4 u start 2 dy browse?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Keemie(f): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
jwills: d rest

What's the RAM size for the P5 M7 M5 and D7
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by simpleworld: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
Donpuffy:
goto settings, Bluetooth, then add/ pair with a new device.
nw if u want to rcv file, notification will pop out ontop of the fone.( notification bar) just drag it down and click on "receive new file.
Dats all
dis solution to bluetooth issue. Enjoy yourself
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by simpleworld: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
Donpuffy:
goto settings, Bluetooth, then add/ pair with a new device.
nw if u want to rcv file, notification will pop out ontop of the fone.( notification bar) just drag it down and click on "receive new file.
Dats all
@ law naza dis solution to bluetooth issue. Enjoy yourself
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
simpleworld: @ law naza dis solution to bluetooth issue. Enjoy yourself
thanks man

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (399) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.