Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,552 members, 7,975,176 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:31 PM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (629122 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
JavierMatinez: the MTN own is a night plan and its 3GB from 9pm to 6am. but u are given 1.5GB bonus to use during the day... and dey last for one month. dats wat I'm using
that is what am using............. till now? As in is still browsing no vpn apn or any settings
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
mavinzap: lol abadie jemmie r u rili frm aks
lol.... M not from aks o!!!

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
degurl:

They are not working anymore. I have active bis and my phone is m3. I want to upgrade to Troid premium version but I don't know how to go about it. I don't have a PayPal account.
I am currently browsing with glo gbam.

s
Someone please help out.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha... Glo gbam?? Only 5MB daily??
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
Osyxcel:

Welcome. Antispambot banned me and hid that post.

Thanks to Puskin for Unhiding my post and unbanning me cool
wat did u do shocked
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mannylex:

Ain't working here. Good thing I tried it with 5 bucks. Before I even typed google they cleared off the money...
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahaha shae o... Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Amazing Zeus: that is what am using............. till now? As in is still browsing no vpn apn or any settings

are you serious no vpn settings for MTN night plan?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 12:09am On Sep 30, 2013
M now pushed to the wall to root my phone....!!! Gosh y na!!! I dnt know anything about rooting . I only know how to root.... sad embarassed cry
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by nani667: 12:51am On Sep 30, 2013
jemmiee: M now pushed to the wall to root my phone....!!! Gosh y na!!! I dnt know anything about rooting . I only know how to root.... sad embarassed cry
why do you wanna root your device...?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by santosslam: 12:56am On Sep 30, 2013
jst did d 80mb airtel bis 4 testing,its blazing
hot....am doing d 2gb next....just found out i av been
wasting ma time on mtn bis with dvpn,tvpn,tun.ko
blah blah blah...am retireirng ma mtn sim.....AIRTEL
CARRY GO!!!!
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 1:31am On Sep 30, 2013
TheTega:

are you serious no vpn settings for MTN night plan?
I was asking the guy
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 2:58am On Sep 30, 2013
Ostatomilola: Guys u see,there are three basic tinz associated with buying a product i.e Good,complete and Cheap but you can only choose two out of the three in getting a product.. . . . . .
1) if you choose GOOD AND CHEAP it means it wil nt be COMPLETE.

2) if you choose CHEAP AND COMPLETE it means it wil nt be GOOD.
And lastly if you choose GOOD AND COMPLETE it means it wil nt be CHEAP. . . . . . . . . . . . So guys dnt blame tecno, u are d only one to choose wat u want bt is lyk Majority want The d three i.e good,complete and cheap on a product which is nt possible.
Truth of highest order.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by maxibrainz: 3:24am On Sep 30, 2013
xeraz: dats for modern combat. http://www.andropalace.net/2013/06/modern-combat-4-110-apkdatameltdown.html?m=1.
guy tanx pls anyone playing Max Payne on his m3 should help me with the download Link
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Darey00(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2013
jst rooted ma fone yesterday no frills involved.. simple like A B C...pls guys advice me on wat to touch and what not to touch.. and pls aw does reducing d CPU speed corrrelate with battery life cuz i v activated lower CPU speed under DU battery saver. Tanks
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by obisite: 6:13am On Sep 30, 2013
Darey_00: jst rooted ma fone yesterday no frills involved.. simple like A B C...pls guys advice me on wat to touch and what not to touch.. and pls aw does reducing d CPU speed corrrelate with battery life cuz i v activated lower CPU speed under DU battery saver. Tanks

Do d stock rom backup, its necesary incase of. Unexpected occurance, hehehe! U knw wat I mean
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 6:18am On Sep 30, 2013
jemmiee: wat did u do shocked

No mind that antispambot, I was banned for posting a link.

By the way, where have you been? I missed Ur presence on this thread o.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 6:24am On Sep 30, 2013
jemmiee: M now pushed to the wall to root my phone....!!! Gosh y na!!! I dnt know anything about rooting . I only know how to root.... sad embarassed cry

If you root your phone, do you know what to do with it?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by obisite: 6:25am On Sep 30, 2013

Heheheheheh! Dnt knw anythin abt rooting, buh u knw how to root! Heheheh,
Its like sombody sayin, he doesn't knw wat eatin fud does buh he knw to cook! Anyway, I gues u meant advantage n disadvantages of rootin

Advantages- Rootings maks d fone to b more flexible to handel- rooting giv u easy access to manipulate, or customise the system settings to ur desired settings--- rooting also giv som special application to perform effectivel n effieciently---- rooting gives u full acess to hidden menus or functions of d fone---

Diasadvantage, heheheheheheh dis d Wall of jerico, - there is tendency of brickin d fone, in wich d probability is kinda of more to not brinkin,----- a rooted fone wil lost its warranty, even if d fone is rooted @ d point of purchase,---- A rooted fone is kinda xpose to virus--- if any unauthorize application is instaled wrongly or forceful instal, it myt result to d fone mal-function..

All I knw is anytin gud has disadvantages-- like d advantage there in
Many avoid takin risk n remain @ a stangnant position, buh dose who tak risk tells howfar dey can go, hehehehe! Anyway askd dose who suceed rootin,

Mayb u surf d net also abt rooting..

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by okeyximo(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2013
Amazing Zeus: 80mb with 100 send BBUD to 440 1day,240 mb with 200 send BBUD3 to 440 2day,1gig with 1200 dial *440*4#,2gig with 1500 dial *440*16#,4gig with 1500 (only if you are eligible)dial *440*161#,6gig with 3000 send BBUM3 to 440,how to know if you are eligible for the 4gig dial the 4gig code on an empty account balance (airtel) if you receive a message saying "your account balance is not sufficient" you can go ahead and subscribe for the plan but if you get "dear customer you are not eligible for the offer" well you know what that means
are all these cheat
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Joeblis(m): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2013
mtn don block my sim I tried checking my status yesterday I was told am not a prepaid blackberry subscriber while I still have two weeks left for my BBC to expire
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by iscom(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2013
Donpuffy:
det means u've already bn given.
u CNT check or see d 5mb..
u will just be browsing until its exhausted.

opt out by dialing *406*2# then do it again dialing *406*1#
thanks. somebody add me to the m3 whatsapp group
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by JavierMatinez: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2013
Osyxcel:

Also rename that obb file to the one on my screenshot. I hope it works.
OK I just did the renaming now and the idiot finally opens. but if I click on "unluck all" it will tell me dat play store is not responding, even when my play is wide open and functioning (screenshot) bellow... plus the game doesn't have the andro place logo. I thought dere is suppose to be the logo were the unluck all is? (screenshot bellow)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Joeblis(m): 7:49am On Sep 30, 2013
mikeeze: my problem wit torrents is dat is to slow...any oda link for d unlockd fifa 14
slow but worth it..you won't have to strugle with the unlocking thingy
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2013
JavierMatinez: OK I just did the renaming now and the idiot finally opens. but if I click on "unluck all" it will tell me dat play store is not responding, even when my play is wide open and functioning (screenshot) bellow... plus the game doesn't have the andro place logo. I thought dere is suppose to be the logo were the unluck all is? (screenshot bellow)

No, the game doesn't have the andro palace logo.

What data plan do you use to browse?

Make sure Ur Playstore work, and Ur google play services is running, make sure you're on 3G, switch off your WiFi

Try again.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by JavierMatinez: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2013
Osyxcel:

Make sure Ur Playstore work, and Ur google play services is running, make sure you're on 3G, switch off your WiFi

Try again.
play store and Google play service not same thing?. I'm using MTN 4.5GB data plan and my network is good, mostly on H+
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by tunzi(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by YEBOKO(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Please someone should add me on whatsapp m3 group 08058278317
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by mrlaw93(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2013
nani.666:
I'm in Lagos...I don't use M3 tho...so I dunno if these games would work well on your device... it may be laggy
pls where in lag lets meet
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by nani667: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2013
mrlaw93: pls where in lag lets meet
add me on 2go @nani666
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by gladsuccess: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2013
please which of the internet that is fast and best that i can subscribe for 3months in cheap rate, i have mtn,etisalat n airtel. please drop the code here for three Months subscription without dvpn and does not take ones credit. thanks

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by JavierMatinez: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2013
Osyxcel:

Try again.
this is wat its telling me now, that the version of application is not configured for billing through Google play... see screenshot

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2013
JavierMatinez: play store and Google play service not same thing?. I'm using MTN 4.5GB data plan and my network is good, mostly on H+
guy it very simple after clcng on unloc it all and it tell play sore bla bla clc on chec existng puchase or woreva unda dart unloc it all

gu
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2013
JavierMatinez: play store and Google play service not same thing?. I'm using MTN 4.5GB data plan and my network is good, mostly on H+

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (399) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.