Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,777 members, 7,969,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:10 AM

Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women (1358 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women by kufreabasi(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2008
What did God say after creating man?
I can do so much better.

If you are a woman, you are amazing. Join this group to help us prove to everyone that we are the greatest gift to the world.

Invite all your friends, because we're going to show the "men" group that we can get more members .
Re: Women by tngtech(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2008
Are you a male of female.

Its really wired these days that males r claiming to be females while females claiming to be males. shocked

Or is it endtime.
Re: Women by Tileyiko: 2:19pm On May 28, 2008
No he said, I have made an original, now let me make a fake and weaker version of the original.
Re: Women by enque(f): 2:21pm On May 28, 2008
@ poster

is it dat some chic borrowed ur profile to post this thread cos ur profile pic n dat lil 'm' besyd ur username doesnt say ur female!!!! ?
Re: Women by hammers(m): 2:51pm On May 28, 2008
@poster

Woman wit chicken brain
Re: Women by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 31, 2008
Down kufreabasi!Down kufreabasi!!
Re: Women by cescky(m): 9:06pm On May 31, 2008
enque:

@ poster

is it that some chic borrowed your profile to post this thread because your profile pic n that little 'm' besyd your username doesnt say your female!!!! ?

he's a transgendered
Re: Women by Cayon(f): 9:23pm On May 31, 2008
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
Re: Women by cescky(m): 9:33pm On May 31, 2008
Cayon:

are u one ?
Re: Women by sheniqua: 9:38pm On May 31, 2008
Cayon:

Amen.
And her husband calls her blessed !
cescky:

are u one ?

I am! cool
got a problem with that ?
Re: Women by cescky(m): 9:42pm On May 31, 2008
sheniqua:

Amen.
And her husband calls her blessed !
I am! cool

no problem with that,am actually looking for one, their not avaialbail scarce in naija
Re: Women by Cayon(f): 9:58pm On May 31, 2008
sheniqua:

I am! cool
LOL, funny response cheesy cheesy
Re: Women by Cayon(f): 10:17pm On May 31, 2008
I am a good "brought-upsie" girl. Hope that answer your question kiss cheesy wink
cescky:

are u one ?
Re: Women by cescky(m): 10:27pm On May 31, 2008
u most be a rare gem then,jst keep up ur virtousness ,cos u surly are last of a dying few
****when are u comming to naija****** jst thinking out loud hope u dint hera that!! shocked kiss
Re: Women by Cayon(f): 10:46pm On May 31, 2008
It was ok for my father to visit my mother's land of birth but not his.  Growing up he would leave for three months but we were not invited to travel with him.

Based on stories I have heard about African men, I strongly believe that my father has/had a wife back in Nigeria.    C'est La Vie
Re: Women by cescky(m): 10:56pm On May 31, 2008
@cayon
sorry i think i understand hw u feel am in a similar sitaution of sort undecided

cant speak for ur pops though, but trust me NOT ALL nigerian men are like that and nigeria is not as bad as the west potrays it.

so ur trully virtous in newyork of all places,u must be real strong o,that place is like the modern day sodom undecided right?
Re: Women by amberella: 11:03pm On May 31, 2008
It's so sad to see all these posts on here with these silly ideas of far away places.

Why can't we just agree that good, faithful men can come from any country? Why can't we agree that New Yorkers have just as much chance of being good people as Africans?

All these generalisation just distract you from seeing the truth about individuals.
Re: Women by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 31, 2008
well said amber.Well said. wink
Re: Women by sheniqua: 11:08pm On May 31, 2008
amber_ella:

It's so sad to see all these posts on here with these silly ideas of far away places.

Why can't we just agree that good, faithful men can come from any country? Why can't we agree that New Yorkers have just as much chance of being good people as Africans?

All these generalisation just distract you from seeing the truth about individuals.

wrong thread
Re: Women by amberella: 11:09pm On May 31, 2008
sheniqua:

wrong thread

To tell you the truth, I'm still trying to figure out what this she-male thread is about! lol,
Re: Women by cescky(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2008
@amber
me!!  
pls dont misquote me i meant it like a question thats why the undecided icon is there
Re: Women by sheniqua: 11:11pm On May 31, 2008
ROFL
you're not alone amber
especially since the poster is both a man and a woman
Re: Women by Cayon(f): 11:22pm On May 31, 2008
I think you mis-spoke undecided undecided undecided or should i say reading is fundamental
amber_ella:

Re: Women by Cayon(f): 11:26pm On May 31, 2008
@ces
yes arooney.  She mispoke.  You were inviting me to Nigeria, I respond.  Now where did you or I spoke "ill" of Nigerian men.  I see her response as Much Ado About Nothing
Re: Women by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 31, 2008
@post
yea, there should be a special day for women. . .but then, that day is everyday
Re: Women by Sodgi(m): 11:50pm On May 31, 2008
why not a special year tongue
Re: Women by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 31, 2008
Sodgi:

why not a special year tongue
That's every year na grin
Re: Women by Sodgi(m): 11:52pm On May 31, 2008
Silly grin
Re: Women by cescky(m): 12:53am On Jun 01, 2008
Cayon:

@ces
yes arooney. She mispoke. You were inviting me to Nigeria, I respond. Now where did you or I spoke "ill" of Nigerian men. I see her response as Much Ado About Nothing

so hope u beleive what i said about nigerian men? cos its the truth smiley
so when did u say ur catching the nxt flight grin wink
Re: Women by Cayon(f): 1:10am On Jun 01, 2008
my mother always say to me "you are not better than anyone and no one is better than you". Saying this, I respect ALL women, men and children regardless of their origin. I was just stating that even though my father is Nigerian he never invited us to Nigeria. Don't worry I am going to make it to Nigeria b4 end of 2009, God spear life.

Well I am going to watch Sex in the city with some girlfriends so have a good night.

cescky:

so hope u beleive what i said about nigerian men? because its the truth smiley
so when did u say your catching the nxt flight grin wink
Re: Women by amberella: 1:13am On Jun 01, 2008
sorry if you guys felt misunderstood.  Just that I joined nairaland a couple days ago to get some insight into Nigerian people, attitudes and life.  But it seems like nearly every thread on romance or families seems to invariably find its way to some kind of trash talk of Nigerian men, often accompanied by some sort of bashing of western ways or people.  It's getting old fast, no offense.  Maybe this just isn't the place for me.  undecided
Re: Women by savanaha: 1:14am On Jun 01, 2008
amber_ella:

sorry if you guys felt misunderstood. Just that I joined nairaland a couple days ago to get some insight into Nigerian people, attitudes and life. But it seems like nearly every thread on romance or families seems to invariably find its way to some kind of trash talk of Nigerian men, often accompanied by some sort of bashing of western ways or people. It's getting old fast, no offense. Maybe this just isn't the place for me. undecided

Try other threads, I think all the romance threads ends the same everytime. Most start the same way too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do / If I Marry A Nigerian Woman, Can I Join Your Police Or Don't They Hire Oyibo? / Should I Get Back At My Roommate??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.