Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,139 members, 7,949,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? (22708 Views)

Is Pope Francis Really A Catholic? / Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? / Did Pope Benedict Convert To Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

im.becile, your gay pope is not worthy to lead christianity, you dont know me! nor have any fact of me as to any grievious sin i have commited, you are yet to do that,

but homosexual is one of the sin Grieve God most such that he rained fire on sodom/gpmmorah, your catholic is guilty as charged!

very soon your pope will LEGALISE gay marriage in nigeria, the way it was done in france, thereby legalising sin, ah shame on you, cover your face with shame, like jesus i will continue to flog you the way jesus CONDEMN the pharisees who are BLIND LEADERS LIKE YOUR POPE

MATHEW 23; 25-31

[size=18pt]REPLACE scribes and Pharisees WITH POPE FRANCIS[/size]

25[size=18pt] “Woe to you,[/size] scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.

(moneys collected from relatives of catholics dead people whom they deceive with lies they they need those money to purge their sins in PURGATORY! POPE GUILTY OF EXTORTION) grin grin grin

26[size=18pt] Blind Pharisee,[/size] first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.

(POPE failed to cleanse the gay attrocities in the church, thus, not worthy to lead)

27 “[size=14pt]Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness. 28 Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.[/size]

([size=14pt] building of whitewashed cathedrals, but inside are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness, outwardly appear righteous to men, but[b] inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness[/b][/size]

[size=14pt]28 Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness)[/size].

29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous, 30 and say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.’

([size=14pt]they murder bible interpreter and scholers including wylliam tyndale the pope was mute on the issue as at that time, thereby partaker in the blood of the prophets[/size] )

31[size=14pt] “Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets.

32 Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers’ guilt. 33 Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?
[/size]

if jesus is on earth today, he will say this to pope francis!
i think jesus will judge pop francis according to the sins of pope francis not by deeds done 500yrs ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) / Tai Solarin: His Life, Ideas, And Accomplishments / Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.