Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,708 members, 7,889,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:40 AM

Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? (2854 Views)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / What Language Will We Speak In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: what it do kails ? whats good with ya ? aint nobody seen ya breaklight in a hot minute wink

i know babes!! missed ya!! cheesy cheesy kiss
how have you been?
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You want to deny you smoke? Common man, I hate when you employ lies in your ministration.

Im watching your back man.....it better you hide behind internet or make your apocalypse become reality before 2016.....FAILURE=ROTTING IN JAIL for causing panic and fear...

*singing*
Sodom and gomora should come now
come and make prophecy truth
save obadiah and his slave-mosthigh
clean his foot from chinese hot grounds
or else, his foot will burn

read this and sing along http://ibtimes.co.in/articles/416216/20121218/mayan-calendar-2012-china-arrests-doomsday-rumours.htm

lalala la lala
by the look of thangs 2016 is too far sef. and the only thing i smoke is garri, speaking of which i need me some garri. i aint smoked that bad boy in ages wink
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

i know babes!! missed ya!! cheesy cheesy kiss
how have you been?
been aiiit hun. summer time. am out here working on my tan. you know how we do grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by bolaino(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2013
This ish is crazy I tell y'all, some folks just can't wait to go to an imaginary heaven/paradise, smh.
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2013
bolaino: This ish is crazy I tell y'all, some folks just can't wait to go to an imaginary heaven/paradise, smh.
ahhh but you err. there is no such thing as an imaginary heaven. heaven is here on earth. everything happens right here on earth. however there are too many destructive forces that need to be eradicated first before it becomes heaven. hence WW3 ARMAGEDDON. and as a black man you should be looking forward to having your oppressors in subjection. but of course that is assuming you are one of the black men who would make it through the fire grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MEILYN(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2013
Are u telling me there is no Heaven and Hell?

Obadiah what do i need to do to be saved?
We will be judged by our works right?
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2013
MEILYN: Are u telling me there is no Heaven and Hell?
not at all my kind sir, there is heaven and hell. however heaven and hell is not what you think it is. its not some place in the sky or some place in the ground. heaven and hell are both spiritual and physical conditions on earth. i would have to make a thread about it because i would need like 10 verses or more to explain it to you
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MostHigh: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: ahhh but you err. there is no such thing as an imaginary heaven. heaven is here on earth. everything happens right here on earth. however there are too many destructive forces that need to be eradicated first before it becomes heaven. hence WW3 ARMAGEDDON. and as a black man you should be looking forward to having your oppressors in subjection. but of course that is assuming you are one of the black men who would make it through the fire grin

Nuke Fire, Sire.
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: by the look of thangs 2016 is too far sef. and the only thing i smoke is garri, speaking of which i need me some garri. i aint smoked that bad boy in ages wink

Lol.....how do you smoke your garri? Ya dry Cassava leaf makes person go most high. You can boil some and add alcohol (not those fake chemical o, get confirm alcohol from Igbokoda), it fvcking good. Lol.

Sodom and gomorah come again......come save prophet Obadiah,,,,,,,I give you 2016, if we meet, you going to jail or I got dropped by nuke
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MEILYN(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2013
MostHigh:

Nuke Fire, Sire.

how can i be like u guys? When it comes to Bible stuff am far behind oo, Have been running 4rm Church to Church but have not seen what i want,dey are all bunch of scoffers preaching 4 money
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MostHigh: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Lol.....how do you smoke your garri? Ya dry Cassava leaf makes person go most high. You can boil some and add alcohol (not those fake chemical o, get confirm alcohol from Igbokoda), it fvcking good. Lol.

Sodom and gomorah come again......come save prophet Obadiah,,,,,,,I give you 2016, if we meet, you going to jail or I got dropped by nuke

We need Scoffers like you plenty.

Its part of the fathers plan. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2013

See small pikin dey fear.......OBADIAH, YOU SEE WHAT YOU DOING? Your term in jail is increasing.......lol. Hiding behind internet can only save you........no food except weed for you in jail. Lol
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2013
MostHigh:

Nuke Fire, Sire.

you know it lol >>>> isaiah 54 vs 16 "See, it is I who created the blacksmith who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its work. And it is I who have created the destroyer to wreak havoc;
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MEILYN(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2013
MostHigh:

lol hahahaha, u are really funny bro.....
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2013
MostHigh:

Sharaap SLAVE.......ABEG DRIVE PASS YABA LEFT........
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MEILYN(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

See small pikin dey fear.......OBADIAH, YOU SEE WHAT YOU DOING? Your term in jail is increasing.......lol. Hiding behind internet can only save you........no food except weed for you in jail. Lol
The fear of God is the begining of wisdom Mr Man....

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2013
MEILYN:
how can i be like u guys? When it comes to Bible stuff am far behind oo, Have been running 4rm Church to Church but have not seen what i want,dey are all bunch of scoffers preaching 4 money

Another slave in making.....lol
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

[s]Lol.....how do you smoke your garri? Ya dry Cassava leaf makes person go most high. You can boil some and add alcohol (not those fake chemical o, get confirm alcohol from Igbokoda), it fvcking good. Lol.

Sodom and gomorah come again......come save prophet Obadiah,,,,,,,I give you 2016, if we meet, you going to jail[/s] or I got dropped by nuke
grin grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2013
MEILYN:
The fear of God is the begining of wisdom Mr Man....

I dont fear my God......I KNOW MY GOD,,,,,,,,,gerrit?
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MEILYN(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Another slave in making.....lol
u call me a slave because i didnt agree with ur opinion? Get a life dude

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2013
MEILYN:
churches cant help you sire. churches are dens of iniquity. you have to do this on your own. scripture says study to show yourself approved. blessed is he that reads. assume diligence to make your election certain. >>>>>> acts 17 vs 24 The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. <<<< God is not in church buildings. the church is you. you are the temple.
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MEILYN(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I dont fear my God......I KNOW MY GOD,,,,,,,,,gerrit?
But u fear satan huh?
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

@ bold.......im not scare of your nuke whatever,,,,,,failure to see this catastrophy before 2016, just hide behind internet, you are going to rot in jail
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2013
MEILYN:
But u fear satan huh?

Lol.....your God is satan
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

grin grin well i hear weed is nutritious when eaten without smoking. i guess i can be sustained by eating the almighty herb
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MEILYN(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Lol.....your God is satan
That was when i was following ur Atheist footstep but nw av seen the light
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2013
MEILYN:
u call me a slave because i didnt agree with ur opinion? Get a life dude

What opinion are you talking about? I CALLED YOU SLAVE BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT WITH THE FEAR THIS MAN IS SPREADING
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2013
MEILYN:
Satan isnt a God......

Go and read your bible and books........I dont have time with oppressed and conquered souls. Yahweh is the devil......evil comes from him. Gerrit?
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2013

well there is a chance that you are saved because you are seeking. it is possible that you were saved in past life and only need to be brought into remembrance and hence why the lord directed your steps here ( proverbs 20 vs 24 ). however if this is your first time of trying to get saved, you only get saved in death ( revelation 14 vs 13 ). meaning you stay steadfast in the lord till death and then you are saved. you tow this path to the end. thats how you get saved. and yes we reincarnate. this life you are living has not been your only life. the soul in you is thousands of years old. so once you get saved then you are saved forever. any lifetime you return, you return saved. thats how you get saved. in death. and then you stay saved forever.

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2013
Yahweh is certainly the evil one. Jesus was an ascended master who tried to enlighten humans to stop rendering worship to yahweh and love one another to be fully human. But instead humans called him the son of Yahweh and started worshiping him too.
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:25am On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin well i hear weed is nutritious when eaten without smoking. i guess i can be sustained by eating the almighty herb

Stop lying. You eat weed too
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MEILYN(m): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2013
ifeness: Yahweh is certainly the evil one. Jesus was an ascended master who tried to enlighten humans to stop rendering worship to yahweh and love one another to be fully human. But instead humans called him the son of Yahweh and started worshiping him too.
Can u enlighten us better? With a scripture verse pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wafa Sultan Aka GARBAGE MOUTH / Religion Vs Science: Check The Scores Here / Download WOFBEC 2024 Messages By Apostle Arome Osayi And Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.