Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:57 AM

Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? (2855 Views)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / What Language Will We Speak In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: am finna school you on the validity of the bible

deuteronomy 28 vs 48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in unclothedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee. [img]http://scorfano.files./2009/08/kunta-kinte.jpg[/img]

Meaning? Are black the only race on the planet enslaved? What about the Indians,south Americans,native Americans including the Caucasians and a lot more.

You wanna school me on the bible? I am game! Let us start from genesis 1:1
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
ifeness:

Meaning? Are black the only race on the planet enslaved? What about the Indians,south Americans,native Americans including the Caucasians and a lot more.

only blacks ( israel ) had yokes of iron put on their necks like animals. if you cannot even acknowledge that then thats not a good start. means you will lie your way to win an argument. you gotta be principled and honest if we are going to have a productive argument
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
ifeness:

Good question...in fact excellent.

Also, if the enslaved africans were the true jews...then obadiah that means I am "a jew" and youre not. Lol

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

Good question...in fact excellent.

Also, if the enslaved africans were the true jews...then obadiah that means I am "a jew" and youre not. Lol
ok i think we are getting somewhere with this here. you are really ethiopian or somalian right ? tell the truth now cheesy
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ummmm neither.

Im caribbean and you know it.
I made a good point, dont dance around now. wink

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:
Ummmm neither.

Im caribbean and you know it.
I made a good point, dont dance around now. wink
you made a good point. now lets get to the koko of the matter. now not all of israel were going to be taken as slaves. the punishment was threefold. the punishment is based on level of sin. the most reprobate which would be roughly a third of the population would be taken as slaves ( trans-atlantic slavery ). another portion would be left behind to be preyed on at home ( colonialism ). and the rest will become victims of infighting ( tribal clashes ) and pestilence. those are the three portions of punishment. so i guess we can say that your portion was the most reprobate hence why they needed to be broken down and chastised more in slavery. >>>>>

ezekiel 5 vs 12 A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee; and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them.

your portion was scattered into the wind aka carribean america, south america, canada, europe during trans atlantic slavery wink

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: you made a good point. now lets get to the koko of the matter. now not all of israel were going to be taken as slaves. the punishment was threefold. the punishment is based on level of sin. the most reprobate which would be roughly a third of the population would be taken as slaves ( trans-atlantic slavery ). another portion would be left behind to be preyed on at home ( colonialism ). and the rest will become victims of infighting ( tribal clashes ) and pestilence. those are the three portions of punishment. so i guess we can say that your portion was the most reprobate hence why they needed to be broken down and chastised more in slavery. >>>>>

ezekiel 5 vs 12 A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee; and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them.

your portion was scattered into the wind aka caribbean america, south america, canada, europe during trans atlantic slavery wink

i dont buy this at all.
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

i dont buy this at all.
you dont have to but it is reality staring you in the face. this here bible is the real deal like evander holyfield grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MEILYN(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

i dont buy this at all.
but its d truth

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
MEILYN:
but its d truth
exactly my bros lol. the truth is hard to digest. she does not want to subject herself to the lord. kails wants to keep on doing her egyptology and sun worship grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
First of all the so called bible comes from egypt.
So the ver fact that you even study it means you too are studying a form of egyptology.

Only its a rip off of true spirituality which is why its filled with contradictions.

Second @ meilyn no its not the truth.

And even if we were to interpret it as being related to the slave trade it would still only deal with those Who were carried off on the ships.

Those who died at sea (approx. Ten million)
Those who were lynched and physically beaten into submission
And those slave traders who too ended up enslaved/house niggers.
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

First of all the so called bible comes from egypt.
So the ver fact that you even study it means you too are studying a form of egyptology.

Only its a rip off of true spirituality which is why its filled with contradictions.

Second @ meilyn no its not the truth.

And even if we were to interpret it as being related to the slave trade it would still only deal with those Who were carried off on the ships.

Those who died at sea (approx. Ten million)
Those who were lynched and physically beaten into submission
And those slave traders who too ended up enslaved/house niggers.
bible comes from egypt ? i see you have been smoking that skunk smdh and care to name some of the contradictions. i am all ears. i will be waiting for your response
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MostHigh: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

i dont buy this at all.

But its so so true smiley
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
@ most high neither yourself or obadiah are hebrews....sorry. grin

@o there are waaay too many threads that pin point the MANY contradictions of the bible.

(It's comical you study it and have yet to see this.)

Go search for them and while you are at it do the research on its roots in egypt. If you were not being ignorant and watched the video I tried to show you, you would see what I am trying to say. You said you did not have the time (who does not have time to learn??) so I wont give you any of my time writing it out. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by MostHigh: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

@o there are waaay too many threads that pin point the MANY contradictions of the bible.

Go search for them and while you are at it do the research on its roots in egypt. If you were not being ignorant and watched the video I tried to show you, you would see what I am trying to say. You said you did not have the time (who does not have time to learn??) so I wont give you any of my time writing it out. Simple.

I watched the video.

True smiley

the only contradictions in the bible are the ones people create for themselves

To the Elect the bible is a complete work with no contradictions whatsoever

What the unschooled percieve as contradiction are merly mytries waiting to be revealed smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
MostHigh:

I watched the video.

True smiley

the only contradictions in the bible are the ones people create for themselves

To the Elect the bible is a complete work with no contradictions whatsoever

What the unschooled percieve as contradiction are merly mytries waiting to be revealed smiley

??
I give up. the bible is all gospel to some folks
to rest of us, its only a tool.
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

i want your own contradictions or i will have to label you a bandwagoner. someone who parrots what others have said about biblical contradictions without having any themselves wink
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

??
I give up. the bible is all gospel to some folks
to rest of us, its only a tool.
the bible is a stumbling block to you not a tool. you finna stumble over it and into nukes. you finna get bbqed. keep playing with that egyptology nonsense grin
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
who is the bandwagoner?
the person who views the same bible used to enslave his own kind as gospel?
the person who uses stories, most of which have YET to be proven as fact for truth?

or the person who does the research, realizes that humanity has existed for thousands of years
just fine without the bible and thus has come the conclusion that organized religions IS not necessary?

the qu'ran came from the bible
the bible came from the torah
the torah came from Egypt.

all those written texts all are simply the opinions of people who either added or omitted facts to their benefit.
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: the bible is a stumbling block to you not a tool. you finna stumble over it and into nukes. you finna get bbqed. keep playing with that egyptology nonsense grin

well get to grilling.
I want to see this!
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:
who is the bandwagoner?
the person who views the same bible used to enslave his own kind as gospel?
the person who uses stories, most of which have YET to be proven as fact for truth?

or the person who does the research, realizes that humanity has existed for thousands of years
just fine without the bible and thus has come the conclusion that organized religions IS not necessary?
see thats the problem. we have been having these discussions for like ever but you are still stuck on your belief. so the conclusion is that you are just never going to get it. your ears have been blocked. i dont know what crime or offense you committed but the lord has a serious unsettled controversy with you which is why he has blocked your ears >>>>

isaiah 6 vs 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. <<< for some reason the lord does not want you converted and healed

and once again i repeat, the bible is not the white mans book. has nothing to do with the white man. never has and never will >>>

song of solomon 1 vs 6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: <<< color of king solomon king of israel

lamentations 4 vs 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal <<< color of israel

lamentations 5 vs 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine <<< color ofisrael
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

well get to grilling.
I want to see this!
i am waiting on your contradictions wink
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
grin I am more than certain my creator did not block my ears from anything esp. concerning religion.
s/he simply blessed with a fully functioning mind of my own and the ability to appreciate and look for facts. I have the ability to separate nonsense....

y'know nonsense such as: there is no God or that I need a book to know him/her.

Biblical fanatics have this stain on their characters where they believe humanity has and was meant to be one big "utopia" with everyone bowing to their beliefs and that THEY are the chosen while the rest are "blocked" or "disowned" by God until we fold and join their CULTS. This is not about "morality" but about control. <<<<<

Simply throwing scriptures in my direction wont help because its up to interpretation. Until I see hard evidence that many of the characters of the bible existed, it'll all just be remixed stories to me. Yes, the lessons are relevant but the actual bible itself is just a book of stories and quotes taken from the nile valley. That's all. No different from a diary or journal.

adam/ eve = Osiris / isis
cain/able = Osiris / set

even science has its roots in Egypt (big bang theory anyone?!)

Now you are talking about the description of the so-called Israelis...again..how does that make YOU an Israeli simply because the original Israelis were black? Where is the evidence that YOUR forefathers migrated from the nile valley much less were a sub clan of the Israelites?
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: i am waiting on your contradictions wink

and you will wait forever.
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:
grin I am more than certain my creator did not block my ears from anything esp. concerning religion.
s/he simply blessed with a fully functioning mind of my own and the ability to appreciate and look for facts. I have the ability to separate nonsense....

y'know nonsense such as: there is no God or that I need a book to know him/her.

Biblical fanatics have this stain on their characters where they believe humanity has and was meant to be one big "utopia" with everyone bowing to their beliefs and that THEY are the chosen while the rest are "blocked" or "disowned" by God until we fold and join their CULTS. This is not about "morality" but about control. <<<<<

Simply throwing scriptures in my direction wont help because its up to interpretation. Until I see hard evidence that many of the characters of the bible existed, it'll all just be remixed stories to me. Yes, the lessons are relevant but the actual bible itself is just a book of stories and quotes taken from the nile valley. That's all. No different from a diary or journal.

adam/ eve = Osiris / isis
cain/able = Osiris / set

even science has its roots in Egypt (big bang theory anyone?!)

Now you are talking about the description of the so-called Israelis...again..how does that make YOU an Israeli simply because the original Israelis were black? Where is the evidence that YOUR forefathers migrated from the nile valley much less were a sub clan of the Israelites?
dunno what you talking about religion but i do not practice religion. the bible is a holy constitution. religion is man made garbage and yes humanity is supposed to be one big utopia which it isnt right now because people are not conforming to the commandments and scriptures are not open to private interpretation which is why we go precepts upon precepts so the bible interpretes itself. see you need to sit down and ask yourself, what came first, the egg or the chicken ? before there was egypt there was hebrew. the slavery of israel in egypt is how the hamites got all the information they have. but see you cant see past egypt. thats the problem right there. you have to see past egypt. you know what the problem is ? you been watching one too many sara suten seti and brother polight and that big bald headed ex preacher turned egyptologist. see thats where the problem is. tongue
Re: Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

and you will wait forever.
yeah just what i thought. you had no contradictions. you just so knee deep in egyptology that you dont wanna let go tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How Is An Eternity In Hell A Just Punishment For Only A Human Lifetime Of Sin?" / Who Recorded The Prayer Of Jesus About Letting His Cup Pass Him? / Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.