Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (426587 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2013
marcjoe:

i dont think u copied the cache file to the right directory...
I extracted the zipped cache to android obb in SD card, pls help o
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by seunpayne(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2013
marc does that injustice run well on A+? Saw it but didnt know if I should get it. FMH 2014 is the bomb. Managing Whitehawk from Skrill South. Gained promotion in my first season. Maybe we should open a thread to share tips and player lists
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by seunpayne(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2013
hermic4eva:

How good is it? Co's am currently using poweramp....so wich is better?

Poweramp is the best..no question. It however isn't one of the finest. If you have good headphones then power isn't much of a trip as much as a beautiful UI and the walkman has one of the best.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2013
Mehn poverty can keep somebody 100 miles away from the truth. When techno n3 came out it was must-buy to me, so also d5,n7, p3, p5, Q1, q3, m3 to mention bt few. Til date my nokia torch has refused to let go. That is not my problem for now cuz i know that one day i will follow the trend. My big phobia is whether i will still know all this terminologies that you guys are using. I always come here to keep myself relevant but the assignments am getting here is becoming unbearable. Potential techno phone usual.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4eva: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2013
seunpayne:

Poweramp is the best..no question. It however isn't one of the finest. If you have good headphones then power isn't much of a trip as much as a beautiful UI and the walkman has one of the best.

I think I would stick to power amp then....cos its giving me exactly wat I want.....unless...... smiley
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by seunpayne(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2013
Vig-86:
Mehn poverty can keep somebody 100 miles away from the truth. When techno n3 came out it was must-buy to me, so also d5,n7, p3, p5, Q1, q3, m3 to mention bt few. Til date my nokia torch has refused to let go. That is not my problem for now cuz i know that one day i will follow the trend. My big phobia is whether i will still know all this terminologies that you guys are using. I always come here to keep myself relevant but the assignments am getting here is becoming unbearable. Potential techno phone usual.

Don't go thru life watching from the sides. I'm not saying this because of phone. Dream and then wake up and go out and live your dream. Your mind is not poor and so poverty cannot kill you. I admire the fact that you read to try to keep up. Take a bigger step and experience that of which you have read about.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
@seunpayne I have even ported 3 times to the rom bt it just shows a blank screen after booting. It doesnt even show samsung i only hear the sound...after a while if u touch the screen it wld vibrate bt nufin wld show
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tomzman: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
jaysleem:
Bro it would be eternally grateful if u can mail me the settings for troidvpn tweak please, a step by step procedure. Thanks in advance.
emmanuelemekajr@gmail.com
Check your mail. Forget about the phone no and gratitude stuff, it's not necessary

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Oloribaale: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
plssssssss my genius in d house...i nid ur response..d price tin nowwwww..d phantom A+ now..nd ao can i get it?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4eva: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
tomzman:
Check your mail. Forget about the phone no and gratitude stuff, it's not necessary

Pls send to ma mail @ hermic4lyfe@gmail.com
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tomzman: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
hermic4eva:

Pls send to ma mail @ hermic4lyfe@gmail.com
Ah ahn hermic, it's d droidvpn settings that d guy asked for and that's what I sent to him. Don't you have it?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tomzman: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
Oloribaale: plssssssss my genius in d house...i nid ur response..d price tin nowwwww..d phantom A+ now..nd ao can i get it?
Search for Elijahdre on this site. I think he sells around 33-35k
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
tomzman:

Thanks Bro..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
tomzman:
Ah ahn hermic, it's d droidvpn settings that d guy asked for and that's what I sent to him. Don't you have it?
Please tomzman can you send it to my mail also... Oluseunshogz@gmail.com
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Conner44: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
tomzman:

Please send me the settings too. I have dashed mtn too much money for poor services. My email is iamroteander [at] yahoo.com

Thanks man
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by omootunba: 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
People will like to flash ROMs but are not prepared to follow simple instructions. Am a new ROMs flasher but never got it wrong once. Write out the. Instructions somewhere before entering recovery. Some will cram procedures and forget halfway. Another tip I will like to add is you can format system more than once b4 flashing in your new ROM. Good luck guys.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4eva: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
tomzman:

Oga tomzman I think say Na troid the guy ask for Na......just made me curious sha.... grin
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilshevy(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
pls which app can I install that will increase my browsing speed n which one can I also install to improve my downloading speed.........
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tomzman: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
hermic4eva:

Oga tomzman I think say Na troid the guy ask for Na......just made me curious sha.... grin
Which one be troid again.... Me sef de wonder say how oga hermic no go get droidvpn settings grin
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tomzman: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
shogz89:
Please tomzman can you send it to my mail also... Oluseunshogz@gmail.com
Oga shogz, no tell me say you no get droidvpn settings o shocked
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
My problem is not porting roms, my problem is how do I revert back to stock rom incase, if someone can pls help me with the steps of reverting back to stock rom then I'm good to go
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by adisaogo: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
tomii: HOW TO ROOT YOUR A+ EASILY

1. Download framaroot 1.6.0 from here >>
https:///ANWq8aIM
2. Install it.
3. Open it and select install SuperSu at the top left
of your phone
4. Click on boromir
5. You'll be asked to reboot. (might not)
6. Reboot your phone. You'll notice that
supersu has automatically been installed.
7. Open it and then close it
8. That's all. Download Root checker to check
root status.

Can I use this process to root my Phantom A....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by RazaqMB(m): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hi guys..I am tinkin of buying the phantom a+ but I rili dnt knw much about it and I need advises about d fone
Will rili appreciate

Thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4lyfe(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
RazaqMB: Hi guys..I am tinkin of buying the phantom a+ but I rili dnt knw much about it and I need advises about d fone
Will rili appreciate

Thanks
Operating System: Android 4.2 OS (Jelly Bean)
Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Processor
Graphics Processor Unit (GPU): Yes
Social Media Support: Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp
Browser: Opera Mini
Mini SIM
Dual SIM, Dual Standby
Gmail
Video Streaming
Accelerometer
Light Sensor
Proximity sensor
Speakerphone
Alarm, Memo, Calendar
3.5mm audio jack
FM Radio
Voice Recording
Over 600,000 apps at Google Play Store

Battery:

Type: Lithium-ion
Battery Capacity: 2100mAh
Talktime: up to 12 hours (3G)
Standby time: up to 400 hours

Navigation:

Navigation: GPS Navigation
Maps: Google Maps

Entertainment:

music player: MP3, Midi, AMR, Wav, AAC
video player: MPEG4, 3GP
Games, Asphalt 6 pre-installed

Memory:

Memory: 1 GB RAM
Internal Memory: 4 GB
Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 32 GB microSD

Internet/data/Connectivity:

GPRS
EDGE
3G WCDMA
Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi Hotspot
Bluetooth 3.0

Networks:

2G: GSM 900, 1800 MHz
3G: UMTS/WCDMA 2100MHz

Display:

Technology: Capacitive TFT Touchscreen
Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixel resolution (294 ppi)
Size: 5-inch
Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor

Camera:

Resolution: 8 megapixels
Video Recording: Yes, 720p HD Video
Video Format: MP4
Image Format: JPEG
Audio Format: MP3, WAV
features: Flash
Secondary Camera: Yes, 1.2MP front facing camera, Videocalling

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by gideon243(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
Reading all this post makes me feel like crying... From phantom a+ to bold2.... (' ' ) embarassed
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
tomzman:
Oga shogz, no tell me say you no get droidvpn settings o shocked

Tomzman if I get I no for dey disturb u,,, I just one download the droidvpn self,. Na airtel 3months package I dey and e go expire dis monthis,,
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
lilshevy: pls which app can I install that will increase my browsing speed n which one can I also install to improve my downloading speed.........

Check ADM @ playstore
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
seunpayne: marc does that injustice run well on A+? Saw it but didnt know if I should get it. FMH 2014 is the bomb. Managing Whitehawk from Skrill South. Gained promotion in my first season. Maybe we should open a thread to share tips and player lists

yeah it runs well, i gat the POWER VR, adreno and mali VERSION in my pc....works great...CANT BELIEVE I AM ADDICTED TO FMH 14, I EVEN FORGET TO EAT MY FOOD SOMETIMES, I AM MANAGING A NPOWER LEAGUE 1 TEAM FROM START....NOW I VE BEEN SIGNED BY LIVERPOOL FC AFTER SPENDING 2SEASONS AND GAINING PROMOTION TO D PREMIER LEAGUE, DID U SEE D NEW TRANSFER SYSTEM, REALLY LOVE THAT TRANSFER SYSTEM, MADRID AND MAN CITY ALWAYS BEAT ME TO SIGNINGS...DONT KNOW Y THEY R SO RICH tongue, I AM EVEN THINKING ABOUT OPENING A THREAD ON THAT BUT I FEEL MANY PEEPS DONT LIKE STRATEGY GAMES....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
Oloribaale: am realy grateful nd hapi to b pat of dis trend..may God bles us all..howeva a frend nids phantom A+..pls ao much is it now?@elijah,DIVINE ANYI COMM.? tanks

U can always order from elajahdre....check for his no around d forum
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tomzman: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
shogz89:
Tomzman if I get I no for dey disturb u,,, I just one download the droidvpn self,. Na airtel 3months package I dey and e go expire dis monthis,,
Check ur mail. Me sef don dull myself dey buy Airtel 20mb daily until oga marcjoe and hermic con show me the droidvpn way.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tomzman: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
gideon243: Reading all this post makes me feel like crying... From phantom a+ to bold2.... (' ' ) embarassed
Eh yah! Start saving for another one.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
tomzman:
Check ur mail. Me sef don dull myself dey buy Airtel 20mb daily until oga marcjoe and hermic con show me the droidvpn way.
I no see anything o........ Send am com dis one oluseunshogz89@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / Nokia Care @ Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.