Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left (14704 Views)

Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) / Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) / I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by arthur2k5: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7A82WUCPOCk/UffDYk-RdYI/AAAAAAAABOo/X0P4ZZ_jNjM/s400/pakurumo.com_.jpg[/img]

In an interview with Encomium magazine, Funke Akindele's estranged husband revealed he was building a house (pictured right) for his wife before she ended the marriage. It's a one-storey building (uncompleted) located off Adeniji Jones in Ikeja

Source: Naijagaga

FB: www.facebook.com/naijagaga

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by tyson99(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
Story
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Larrey(f): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
This Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ not abt building a house or car,but it's abt happiness
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by boladez(m): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
As big as you are , sense no dey!.....Grow up mummy's boy and stop being childish and immature!

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Sheidymama: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
So?
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by sperony(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
arthur2k5: [img]http://3.bp..com/-7A82WUCPOCk/UffDYk-RdYI/AAAAAAAABOo/X0P4ZZ_jNjM/s400/pakurumo.com_.jpg[/img]

In an interview with Encomium magazine, Funke Akindele's estranged husband revealed he was building a house (pictured right) for his wife before she ended the marriage. It's a one-storey building (uncompleted) located off Adeniji Jones in Ikeja

FB: www.facebook.com/naijagaga

you should have built her a home, that more important. Get the your priority right!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by slimyem: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
Eedoit!!
Funke can build 10 houses without you!!

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
This man is a mor0n, you were building a house for a wife ? Not a home for both of you ? Wisdom is lacking in his statement.

4 Likes

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by kreamidiva(f): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
I thought it was the man that left. Why is he saying it was Funke that left? Funny enough,Funky hasn't said anything and this guy is here yarning dust. Smh

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by tellwisdom: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
This is what happens when you marry oshodi boi

7 Likes

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by gbishop: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
obo ni man yii. I tot he has moved on wt his manhood.

4 Likes

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
this guy must be hurting real bad.. that's the kinda stuff i told my ex back in uni dayz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by lanetrips: 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
Adeniyi Jones? D last time I checked, there was no house under construction there

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Chinwem(f): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
Get wisdom ......that is the principle thing
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Oh please, that man came into the marriage with lots of baggages, it was destined to fail.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by 3ace(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
lanetrips: Adeniyi Jones? D last time I checked, there was no house under construction there
So many things have happened since 1990.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by 3ace(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
Does he think money is everything.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by tpia5: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
they look so much in love!
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by slimyem: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
^^for where?
This same picture or another one?
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Airforce1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ugly couple.. Good they're seperated..
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mtcheew... This our front page moderators no dey try at all.

What a thread. sad
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
Na wah ooo.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by SaintTee: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
arthur2k5: [img]http://3.bp..com/-7A82WUCPOCk/UffDYk-RdYI/AAAAAAAABOo/X0P4ZZ_jNjM/s400/pakurumo.com_.jpg[/img]

Nigerian men and boasting... building a house! - Just a house...hhmm Will a house replace love or happiness!! Why you no build city! Money can't buy love

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by sagytariusTM1: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
Una neva taya for this geh gists? SMBH!
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by toyeanlawlah(f): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
Latest update of the century....................so wat should we do to dat? Guys in d aos, pls tell dz baby of a husband 2 go & rest. Na olosho im nid naw, no b wyf. USE ND DUMP.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by afoo02(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
Campaign after election....

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Tjohn1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
HOUSE without happiness equals to HELL
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by IYANGBALI: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
gbishop: obo ni man yii. I tot he has moved on wt his manhood.
obo ke?you mean obo as in toto?
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
I am still waiting for Funke to clear the air, nucca reminds me of 9ice with his over-yarns angry
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
What is the relevance of the house to the chiq another man is humping now?? #MisplacedPriorities
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by komek(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
slimyem: Eedoit!!
Funke can build 10 houses without you!!
pure lie
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by devour129: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Leave this couple alone.they so fit each other.i wish they will forgive each other and get back together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

James Iroha, Populary Known As Giringory, Is Dead / Serena Williams Flaunts Butt In New Swimsuit Photos / MC Abbey And Wife Welcome Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.