Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left (14703 Views)

Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) / Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) / I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
I CAN TELL WHAT SHE'S THINKING
SHE BE LIKE: 'DAYUM! DAYUM DAYUM!!!
I SHOULDA KNOWN ABT THA HOUSE'
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
garbage in garbage out. T
hey rushed in, so they rushed out
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Ejyks: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
Funky baby i see y u left. Mumu ode ni bobo yi sha. Oya carry ur manhood go one side learn to b quiet
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
This is to her husband. Abeg let my funke be abeg.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by buchibabe: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hes just trying to save his face. Who ask am sef? Agbero
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by nerodenero: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
Billyonaire: This man is a mor0n, you were building a house for a wife ? Not a home for both of you ? Wisdom is lacking in his statement.
Well said.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by oxygen47: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
Who cares if he built a skyscraper for her
What matters most is that he has displayed his immaturity in keeping his home intact and his BIG MOUTH shut!
AGBERO ten kobo
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
So what are we supposed to do then?
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by sheymoni(m): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
dear bro kehinde,
hw mant times hav u shined sis funke's congo so i'll knw where to come in ;
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by tintingz(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
He built the house for Love smiley
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by eruudy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
OK

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by dridowu: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
lanetrips: Adeniyi Jones? D last time I checked, there was no house under construction there
u no get work abi ? Thank god u don find work
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by dridowu: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
IYA NGBALI: obo ke?you mean obo as in toto?
itumo ?
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Burger01(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
SO? Make dem go jump inside lagoon for all i care.

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by tpia5: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
dridowu: u no get work abi ? Thank god u don find work

You sound like you have a personal stake in the matter, do you?
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by kiyosaki1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
IYA NGBALI: obo ke?you mean obo as in toto?
No obo as in monkey
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Anjola247: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
I wonder what funke wants with d man in d first place, a man with many wives,she deserves a better man.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by 8686(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
Arindin man, na talk u talk so. Small time dem go call men, u sef go answer.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by lanetrips: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
dridowu: u no get work abi ? Thank god u don find work
must u comment?
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by dhamieboi: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2013
love matter most nt the richness
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by kolamilan(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2013
ok.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Originalsly: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2013
Hmmm...what a childish statement from a grown man.Funke had to know she was marrying a kid.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by nfts0502: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2013
Why cant he build a home instead of building a house?
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by MAYOWAAK: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2013
This guy has the callow maturity and mind set of a 10 year old boy but the the physique of an adult.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by tpia5: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
nfts0502: Why cant he build a home instead of building a house?

Because he already has homes?

And is it the man or the woman who builds homes.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
What's the use of building her a house when he himself won't live with her? some men sef!
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by dplomaticVal: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
its obvious she nids tru lv nt his mansion

(1) (2) (Reply)

James Iroha, Populary Known As Giringory, Is Dead / Serena Williams Flaunts Butt In New Swimsuit Photos / MC Abbey And Wife Welcome Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.