Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,021 members, 7,883,536 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:19 PM

Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft (15815 Views)

Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi / How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? / 3 Reasons Why Plateau State Must Produce An Apc Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:48am On Jul 31, 2013
Sambo or whatever your name is......allow Nigerians to take over power sector. Let expert in electrical engineering take over our supply so that the populace will have good power satisfaction..............our refinery is not working too, get nigerians in petroleum engineer field to work on it. Maybe petrol price will reduce, it will serve us better.

We dont want aeroplanes. Our rail, road and water transport not ok. Improve them than investing in stupid projects
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by Horus(m): 12:59am On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by 1forall: 1:22am On Jul 31, 2013
When you cannot even maintain the air-conditioning in airports? Hahahahaha grin grin
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by mojounited(m): 1:28am On Jul 31, 2013
"Will soon"? #Same old phrase..
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 31, 2013
They can't even field a national airline.
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by calddon(m): 1:45am On Jul 31, 2013
cutelover19:
my brother, we 'assemble' not 'make'.
bacause of nigerians those two words now seems confusing to me.
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by tomzman: 2:17am On Jul 31, 2013
Nigerian leaders! Always having 'big' visions. I wonder what vision we can give to this one maybe vision 2070 undecided
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by jamaicabakare(m): 2:33am On Jul 31, 2013
;DSambo nah only you and GEJ...go dey enter am! Come first, which pple wan produce am? Shey nah diz half-baked Nigeria Engineer graduates....? Hehehehe Sambo nah only you and GEJ...go dey enter am! Come first, which pple wan produce am? Shey nah diz half-baked Nigeria Engineer graduates....? Hehehehe Sambo nah only you and GEJ...go dey enter am! Come first, which pple wan produce am? Shey nah diz half-baked Nigeria Engineer graduates....? Hehehehe
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by Biggysmalls919(m): 2:39am On Jul 31, 2013
hilarious. they want to build flying coffins. you are still importing tooth pick, and matches. I reserve the rest of my comments
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by Aromas: 2:57am On Jul 31, 2013
Akpa ife:
Must u insult him n GEJ is like u r an enemy of progress,if Govt wat 2 bring development u talk rubbish when them fail u still talk wht is wrong wt u

So y du u take it personal, abi ur papa dey 4 gov't? U beta go bck 2ur shop n continue noise!
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by qhiwegh(m): 2:59am On Jul 31, 2013
Most of the comments here reflect a colonial mentality of an inferiority complex of Africans. If the chinkos and the japs can make aircraft (design and assemble), and they're not even oyinbos, why can't we blacks? SMH Are technology the monopoly of oyinbos? Much of the technology in the West are possible because of inventions from black people, like the Internet is invented by none other than a Nigerian, Dr. Philip Emeagwali.

1 Like

Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by Princek12(m): 3:22am On Jul 31, 2013
nigeria cannot generate sufficient electricity to sustain its populace but wants to build an aircraft.
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 31, 2013
qhiwegh: Most of the comments here reflect a colonial mentality of an inferiority complex of Africans. If the chinkos and the japs can make aircraft (design and assemble), and they're not even oyinbos, why can't we blacks? SMH Are technology the monopoly of oyinbos? Much of the technology in the West are possible because of inventions from black people, like the Internet is invented by none other than a Nigerian, Dr. Philip Emeagwali.

What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 31, 2013
Nigeria will produce planes, but not until these set of rogues stop ruling us. Ha! If a child start flying without being able to crawl in the first place, what happens to such?
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 31, 2013
What will the plant run on?

Does this mean boeing or airbus will build a factory in nigeria?

Is sambo telling us that we have reliable supply lines that can meet manufacturing jit requirements?

Is he claiming our aluminum manufacturers have the capacity to produce to spec?

Govt jokers - talking without thinking.
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by AAlozie(m): 6:35am On Jul 31, 2013
As Chiwetalu Agu will say; "ovoko"
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by barikay: 6:36am On Jul 31, 2013
any one that need to laugh should visit nairaland. lol @comments. but naija have brain sha
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by barikay: 6:39am On Jul 31, 2013
Biggysmalls919: hilarious. they want to build flying coffins. you are still importing tooth pick, and matches. I reserve the rest of my comments
can u provide the link
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by respectkings: 7:19am On Jul 31, 2013
Hahahahaha.. Naija tinz on their mind
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 31, 2013
Common radio wen aboki dey listen to. We cant produce it.
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by newdawn2013: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2013
waoooo
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by fuck419: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2013
what a funny joke. I hope the aircraft would be to carry only the government officials? Because their plans now is how to finish the middle class Nigerians so nobody would question them. And it would remain only them and the poor directly. God pass una.
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by Tolexander: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2013
Temptee101: ...and dis reminds me of Aziza and that Governor(name witheld). May der souls rest in peace.
Andrew Azazi and Patrick Yakowa.
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by kokoA(m): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2013
qhiwegh: Most of the comments here reflect a colonial mentality of an inferiority complex of Africans. If the chinkos and the japs can make aircraft (design and assemble), and they're not even oyinbos, why can't we blacks? SMH Are technology the monopoly of oyinbos? Much of the technology in the West are possible because of inventions from black people, like the Internet is invented by none other than a Nigerian, Dr. Philip Emeagwali.
stop telling lies! What do you take us for?! Philip EmeWHAT?!invented which internet?! Haba bros.
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by Hefeoluwa1: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2013
Shattap Sambo.... the 13 or 15 aircraft you promised international avaition college ilorin... since e never land...smh
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by shikshark: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2013
Why una no kuku produce planets eh! Mmmmmmmssssshhhheeeeewwwwwww
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by MANOSUB(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2013
I have little problem with the dream of the presidency. We are in a country whose majority of it's people have no faith in it's government, especially at a time that there are no visible technology already produced and perfected. They are going for a more risky task of producing an aircraft when they cannot produce ordinary communication gadget.
Leave by example Mr. President and Vice President; get the aircraft for your use when it is produced and when it is certified fit from your experience, we can then start using them.
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by MightySparrow: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2013
'zip want to buy nigeria made bicycle foe my boy first .
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by AjanleKoko: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2013
Well . . . don't blame the Veepee. Some of you on NL were asking where he was a while back undecided
So he's back grin

1 Like

Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by BrightCar: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2013
WHO WILL THE AIRCRAFT CARRY FIRST? I GUESS SAMBO WILL DO THE LAUNCHING BY BOARDING IT FIRST.
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by dnawah(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2013
Good,but tortois say any place way person way dey run go reach, person way dey waka go reach am kwa.4rm that i'll stop all air traveling.
Re: Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft by ocelot2006(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2013
Kamanda: Good Move.

But shouldn't we try to produce a PIN first.

We already manufacture vehicles, UAVs, robots, etc. I think we can handle an aircraft.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Be Prepared To Play Credible Opposition, Mark Tells PDP / Northern Elders Declare “full Support” For Osinbajo / I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.