Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,227 members, 7,880,854 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:13 AM

How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You (2019 Views)

How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You / Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back / Thick Girls- Who Doesnt Love Em??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by t00cUTE(f): 9:20pm On May 28, 2008
YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH THIS PERSON, HE OR SHE HAPPENS TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND AND YOU REALIZE
HE/SHE DOESNT LOVE YOU, HOW DO U GET RID OF UR FELNS.
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 28, 2008
by getting someone else who will keep ur mind busy
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by buzyDiva(f): 9:33pm On May 28, 2008
jennykadry:

by getting someone else who will keep your mind busy

wouldn't that be like a rebound?

How about just telling him/her how u feel . . how he/she is treating u and u want off to find someone who would appreciate and treat u better.

Simple!!
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by ztyle(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2008
Still sayinq same thinq @poster
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by HRhotness(f): 9:39pm On May 28, 2008
kick him to the curb.  . . . . .   its unhealthy to stay in a one-sided relationship

then go do sumthin to make yourself feel great about u, learn a new skill, get a hihger paying job, go travelling. . . . .

whatever u need to do to forget him
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 28, 2008
buzyDiva:

wouldn't that be like a rebound?

How about just telling him/her how u feel . . how he/she is treating u and u want off to find someone who would appreciate and treat u better.

Simple!!
2nded
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by t00cUTE(f): 6:51pm On May 29, 2008
jennykadry:

by getting someone else who will keep your mind busy

what if you get some1 2 keep your mind busy and the person is in love wiyh oyu adn you are not in love with this person, that wouldnt be fair. DON'T YOU THINK SO?
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by t00cUTE(f): 6:58pm On May 29, 2008
In a sitation where u want to get some one else to occupy your mind, and you stiil think of him, what would you do.
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by 9cent(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2008
@jenny, which levels? cool
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 29, 2008
what if you get someone 2 keep your mind busy and the person is in love wiyh oyu adn you are not in love with this person, that wouldnt be fair. DON'T YOU THINK SO?

and u think mourning the other guy is d best?love develops u know
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by 9cent(m): 7:06pm On May 29, 2008
sleep with his/her best friend! grin, then no be person go tell am to find him way for good grin
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 29, 2008
@jenny, which levels? cool

i dey jare my brother,how far naa?how u dey?but honestly u messed up,why u go dey yab dat malaysian girl anyhow naaa,wen she no do u anything,u dis 9cent u go begin take ya time if not na me go ban u cool
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by t00cUTE(f): 7:12pm On May 29, 2008
jennykadry:

and u think mourning the other guy is d best?love develops u know

i know love grows, but it cant if your heart is some where else.
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 29, 2008
i know love grows, but it can't if your heart is some where else.
my heart was once somewhere else,before someone else took it from where it was,sometimes,some things have a way of changing itself
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by 9cent(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2008
@jenny,

grin grin grin she dey seek for sugestions wey she go use against the edo man for her country grin
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 29, 2008
@topic
just get over him on my own
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 29, 2008
ibkaye where is d song undecided
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 29, 2008
hehehehe, dj ibkaye is on a break, will be back soon  grin
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by sheniqua: 7:22pm On May 29, 2008
how do people even end up in these  situations?
How can someone fall in love with someone that doesn't care about them?
Isn't that called having a crush?
and in those instances you keep your feelings to yourself?
How can you call an individual your boyfriend when the whole thing is onesided?

@ poster, there's no magical way to get over it than just wave them goodbye and move on
How hard is it?
is it the sex or the money you can't part with,I don't get it
The fact that you're the one forcing the whole relationship is enough to make you angry and seek to flee from it.
Please go back to his house,retrieve your slippers and cooking utensils and move on
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by 9cent(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2008
@ib,

when u become dj?
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 29, 2008
@9cent
since forever tongue
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by sheniqua: 7:26pm On May 29, 2008
There are many fishes in the sea where you got him from.
Let him loose and cast your net into the deep! cool
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 29, 2008
PREACH IT OSISI
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by 9cent(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2008
@ib,

cum make i sign u for my record label grin
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 29, 2008
9cent:

@ib,

come make i sign u for my record label grin
na na na ibkaye rides alone cool
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 29, 2008
ibkaye pls u guys should take ur off topics elsewhere,d poster doesnt need it,dont spoil d thread for her
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by 9cent(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2008
@ib, how u going to do that? grin
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 29, 2008
@jenny
sorry o jenny and TooCute smiley

@9cent
if you want to talk offtopic, go here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-131624.0.html smiley
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by zheroes(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2008
@ topic,

very simple, care less about the relationship, he will struggle to meet up, if he doesnt never get bothered should the relationship be terminated,infact if he doesnt, you should terminate it, that puts you in the driving seat. he knows you love him very much thats why he is using your head to scrub his floor.

one love!!!
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by tngtech(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2008
@poster

Try and attend church activities. grin
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by krama(m): 5:42am On May 30, 2008
Have a discussion with the guy and thrash out the issue. If you feel you've put in so much and it still wouldn't work, then move on with your life, and thank God that it happened now without you wasting unnecessary time anymore
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You by bunmii(f): 6:18am On May 30, 2008
honey u can't get rid of those feelings instantly,  but it will get better as time goes on you can keep busy like get a hobby, go out with your friends & have a good time----- just do things that won't make you sit and start moping

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer / Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. / What Is Your Plan Towards Your Current B/f Or G/f.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.