Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

Who Are The Big Guns Here? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Are The Big Guns Here? (821 Views)

Special Message And Partnership Proposal (the BIG THING) / webdesign with wordpress is like carrying a knife to fight in a world for guns / How Can Nairaland Or Any Other Nigerian Website Supplant The Big 4 In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Big Guns Here? by yawatide(f): 9:25pm On May 28, 2008
Who are the guys/gals to go to here? Who are the guys/gals on here with the solid advice and solutions? Who are the guys/gals on here with the years (not necessarily the sites) of experience that make them seasoned developers?

I would love to know. I would love to exchange ideas with them.
Re: Who Are The Big Guns Here? by WebMonk(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2008
by thier posts yea shall know them. smiley

You'll just have to go through the threads. They don't post all the time but when they do, thier advice is priceless.
my Persoanl favourites are my2cents, tundewoods, afam, [amongst others].
Re: Who Are The Big Guns Here? by akinalabi(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2008
WebMonk is right.

You can easily tell from their posts.

I have great respect for the guys around here and I marvel
at their knowledge.

tundewoods, my2cents (can't find him these days), uspry1, Afam
are all great minds you can talk to. I've learnt a lot from them all.
Re: Who Are The Big Guns Here? by abhosts(m): 9:56pm On May 29, 2008
Here is my own list:

My2cents
Prodgalson
Kazey
Afam
Smartsoft

(1) (Reply)

Ceejayhost.com ? / Ebook On Dvd. Php, Game Design (c++,c,vb), Python, Assembly, Wed Dev Etc / Please Help Review Mooreadvice New Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.