Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,513 members, 7,911,240 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:09 AM

Compile Ur 7 Wonders Of The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compile Ur 7 Wonders Of The World (777 Views)

2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola / Photos :gov. Amaechi Again!!!! Wonders Shall Never Be In Short Supply / Wonders Of The Biafran War Tech (ogbunigwe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compile Ur 7 Wonders Of The World by Nobody: 12:09am On May 29, 2008
if you were given the priviledge to compile the wonders of the world,what would make ur list. in my opinion, i'd make NIGERIA my no.1
Re: Compile Ur 7 Wonders Of The World by 9jaman(m): 5:02am On May 29, 2008
1) Nigeria
2) Nigerian government
3)Nigerians
4) Nigerian mentality
5) Nigerian roads
6) Nigerian education
7) Nigerian economy.
Re: Compile Ur 7 Wonders Of The World by ifyalways(f): 12:10pm On May 29, 2008
9jaman:

1) Nigeria
2) Nigerian government
3)Nigerians
4) Nigerian mentality
5) Nigerian roads
6) Nigerian education
7) Nigerian economy.
lmao.
told them ooooh cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Yar'adua Moves To Save Adamawa State Governor From Impeachment / Threat Of Mass Starvation Looms In Zimbabwe After Latest Harvest Fails / I Regret Not Dumping Nigeria-ajunwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.