Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,794 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:57 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (578394 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
marex: pls i entered my pin code thrice in error. efforts to log into my acct via the self web service on your site, has failed. calls to 180 to no avail. wat do i do? @jidesm or @tayoccu

Please send me your number via private message
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
mamud3: MTN pulse was charge 15kb after d first minute why 08067619772

Hello mamud3, please note that calls on MTN iPulse cost 15k/sec to all networks after the first minute of the day at 40k/sec
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by riskit33: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
CCR pls why is it impossible to register a best friend number using the *390*1*number#? All i get is"thank you for using our service" plus and empty text from MTN N without the number getting registered. Hence i cant use the bonus airtime. undecided
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by morakone(m): 6:24am On Aug 12, 2013
morakone: I apply for FB monthly abt 2 weeks ago and 14mb was given but I cannot use it for d purpose. kindly help 08038017769

thanks JideSM for your response I Sent data on and switched off my phone severally I still cldn't use d FBmonthly d 14mb is still there rsther it is my credit that was deducted
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Emekayoung(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2013
Pls hw can i transfer data bundle(MB) to another line,because i hav finish the reg,all i need is the final procedure for the transfer.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Asabaman(m): 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
Asaba man: pls o I can't still send text on with my line. and I subscribed for obinmo by chidima as my call back tune. my money was removed but still have the normal callers tune. 08141204872
urgent response please
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by mariong(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
I have a problem with a #200 recharge card i bought some days ago, i scratched off 3 figures in error consequently, i've not been able to use it. I have called your customer care on two occasions and they did not solve the problem eventhough they promised to sort it out, i just remembered i once saw this thread on the front page which prompted me to search for it. I do hope coming here will solve the problem .
Thanks in advance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Emekayoung: Pls hw can i transfer data bundle(MB) to another line,because i hav finish the reg,all i need is the final procedure for the transfer.

For data sharing, simply:

Activate an applicable data plan

Dial *131*2*1# or text REG to 131; to register for MTN Data Share, you will receive a unique security PIN

You are required to change the system generated PIN to a new PIN you can easily remember by dialing *131*2*5# or by texting Change OLD_PIN NEW_PIN NEW_PIN to 131 e.g Change 0000 1234 1234 to 131. Where 0000 is the old PIN and 1234 is your new PIN.

After changing the PIN, you are required to add beneficiaries to your MTN shared Data Bundle account via USSD menu *131*2*3# or by texting Add <PhoneNumber> <PIN> to 131 e.g Add 08031234567 1234 to 131. You can add up to 5 beneficiaries.

Once you have added beneficiaries, you (the sponsor) will be able to share your available data bundle among the added beneficiaries by sending the keyword Share <PIN> to 131 or simply dial USSD code *131*2*4#.

Applicable data plans:
[img]http:///scaled/large/194/htye.png[/img]
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
Asaba man: urgent response please

Sorry for the inconvenience Asaba man. The issue is already receiving attention, I'll contact you as soon as possible
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
riskit33: CCR pls why is it impossible to register a best friend number using the *390*1*number#? All i get is"thank you for using our service" plus and empty text from MTN N without the number getting registered. Hence i cant use the bonus airtime. undecided

Please send me your phone number via private message
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
marion g: I have a problem with a #200 recharge card i bought some days ago, i scratched off 3 figures in error consequently, i've not been able to use it. I have called your customer care on two occations and they did not solve the problem eventhough they promised to sort it out, i just remembered i once saw this thread on the front page which prompted me to search for it. I do hope coming here will solve the problem .
Thanks in advance.

Please send me your phone number and the recharge card serial number via private message
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by mariong(m): 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
JideSM:

Please send me your phone number and the recharge card serial number via private message
i have done that. Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Kezzy24(f): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
My sister can't make calls or send text on her Mtn line since this morning,she has tried calling customer care but to no avail.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kezzy 24: My sister can't make calls or send text on her Mtn line since this morning,she has tried calling customer care but to no avail.

Please send me the phone number via PM
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by mariong(m): 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
@JideSM, i have not heared anything from you, i'd like to know if nothing can be done so i can dump the card.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
@jideSm pls o my 3g is not working. d 3g is showing but d H sign is not. tecno p3. pls help I'm tired of using edge
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by julianauche19: 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
julianauche19: Dear mtn agents,i appreciate your efforts here,but please for like 2 weeks now,i do recieve calls from 180 without understanding any information they intend to pass,so kindly let me know the message;thanks the number is 08036130812
pls i sent this mail since 9th of august
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Kezzy24(f): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
JideSM:

Please send me the phone number via PM

I've sent it!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Kezzy24(f): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
@JideSM,I pressed the BB menu button but it takes me back to Home.Please what next?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by azubukograce: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
pls bros, hw can i activate my mtn on blackberry?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by israelbenzion: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
@ JIDESM:

Brother, I sent u a PM. I am yet to receive a reply. More so, d issue continues. In fact, another one has joined again in deducting my money by force. Pls do sumtin.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
azubuko grace: pls bros, hw can i activate my mtn on blackberry?

Simply insert your MTN SIM into your BlackBerry device and subscribe to any applicable MTN BlackBerry plan
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by chidi2pus(m): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
this is the 4th time im asking this question.....whats the fair usage policy on all BB plans

please answer my question
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Gwammen(m): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Is the daily 5mb on Mtn pulse that's charged at #5 still accessible/ attainable? If yes, what's the code to migrate?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dickjay: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
I guess someone reset my phone to supersaver and they killing my battery with constant prompts; How do I stop the prompts? I also want to take my 2nd sim to FAF but It aint workn
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
dickjay: I guess someone reset my phone to supersaver and they killing my battery with constant prompts; How do I stop the prompts? I also want to take my 2nd sim to FAF but It aint workn

Hello dickjay, please note that migration to Family & Friends is no longer available, kindly migrate to MTN SmoothTalk or TruTalk. Please state the type of prompt you are receiving
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dickjay: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
Thank U Jide for the prompt response! I miss FAF but are smooth and trutalk any similar to FAF? I need migration code. The prompt is --- Total cost of last session is... And so on.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:22am On Aug 13, 2013
dickjay: Thank U Jide for the prompt response! I miss FAF but are smooth and trutalk any similar to FAF? I need migration code. The prompt is --- Total cost of last session is... And so on.

Please text EOCN OFF to 131 to disable end of activity notifications. MTN SmoothTalk offers flat rate of 15k/sec to all networks after the first minute of the day at 40k/sec,text 401 to 131 to migrate. MTN TruTalk offers 20k/sec to all networks from the very first second, text 400 to 131 to migrate
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Peterwizzy: 1:47am On Aug 13, 2013
i don't know ,umm cc can u tell me any network mtn is better than in naija?? As in,i just dnt know how to show the kind of deep hatred i have for you guys ,and untill ur Godforsaken network come with a good andriod package,oboy na airtel things ooo

2 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dickjay: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2013
JideSM:

Please text EOCN OFF to 131 to disable end of activity notifications. MTN SmoothTalk offers flat rate of 15k/sec to all networks after the first minute of the day at 40k/sec,text 401 to 131 to migrate. MTN TruTalk offers 20k/sec to all networks from the very first second, text 400 to 131 to migrate
Thank U Jide, U're representing! I will recommend U for promotion! Ok?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Elslim: 7:04am On Aug 13, 2013
pls what is d tarrif of MTN SMOOTH TALK PLUS
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Ogetogeo(m): 7:11am On Aug 13, 2013
Good morning rep, I have been trying to recharge with the airtime I got yesterday but each time I try it, I get this message "Kindly check your balance using *556#, If you have not been credited, you will get your credit within 24hrs. Thank you". Till now I have not gotten that airtime value

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (256) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.