Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,758 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:04 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (578392 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 13, 2013
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Kezzy24(f): 7:34am On Aug 13, 2013
@JideSM,It's working now.Thanks for your help.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 13, 2013
Mrnin aus

I rechared my mtn lin with #200 few days back n got anoda bonus of #200 wch I was expectin to expire @11:59 of dmse day buh didn't,then aftawerds was unable to call with d bonus.. Anytime I check my bonus act,it still reflects buh unable to use it.. Any solution to d problem?

N again s it possible to reach d mtn customer care(2ru call via 180) or s dere anyoda way one cn reach dem?

Tnx n anticipation
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dickjay: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2013
riskit33: CCR pls why is it impossible to register a best friend number using the *390*1*number#? All i get is"thank you for using our service" plus and empty text from MTN N without the number getting registered. Hence i cant use the bonus airtime. undecided
Hi Jide, I am having same issue, how can I resolve it?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by santakris(m): 9:26am On Aug 13, 2013
This is what I get weekly on my MTN.

Your CNN News weekly subscription has been renewed and N50 deducted from your account. Your service will now expire on 08/20/2013 Enjoy!

Kindly deactivate this service I never subscribe for it. My no. 080**********
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by benzion72(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2013
What is fair useage on BBC?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Gwammen(m): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
Jide pls is the daily 5mb on Mtn pulse that is charged at 5naira still in use? If it is, what's the code plssssss?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by loosecannon: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
I really must commend the Op and JideSM, those guys have done an impressive job.

I took time to read through this thread, and I'm amazed by the people asking MTN for Andriod Internet Service (AIS) just because blackberry users have BIS, their either very ignorant, or they just want to cause trouble for the customer care reps on this thread, cos the BIS package is a RIM bundle and not a service created by service providers ( I stand to be corrected).
Another thing I've noticed is a lot of people didn't read through this thread before posting, that is why you will find people asking for solutions that have been provided (eg the best friend number on pulse), please people endeavor to read before posting, it will save both your time, and the reps, and if d solutions don't work, post your comment, and PM the reps.
Another issue is the fact that we nigerians do not pay attention to details, every service comes with its terms and conditions, most times we agree to terms and conditions without knowing the contents, and when we encounter difficulties we cry foul, we only have the right to cry foul when our rights stated by theT&C are violated.

that said, all the telcos in nigeria need to up their game, you guys have achieved a lot since 2001, but you guys can do much better.
#my2cents.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by loosecannon: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
Another thing is Android devices guzzle data faster than an alcoholic @ an open bar, so if you're unable to pay for the data as charged by the telcos, stick to you BBs/java phones, after all a lot of BB users weren't using it when BIS cost 5k.
#theuglytruth.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
DonCrust: @JIDESM I sent u a PM yesterday but u've not acknowledge it. my number is 08147135782.
Kindly review my message and act on it.
Thanks

Hello DonCrust, I replied your message requesting for your phone number. Already attending to your reported issue and will give you feedback as soon as possible, please bear with us
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ogetogeo: Good morning rep, I have been trying to recharge with the airtime I got yesterday but each time I try it, I get this message "Kindly check your balance using *556#, If you have not been credited, you will get your credit within 24hrs. Thank you". Till now I have not gotten that airtime value

Please send me your phone number and the recharge card serial number(16 digits) via private message
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
Candis009: Mrnin aus

I rechared my mtn lin with #200 few days back n got anoda bonus of #200 wch I was expectin to expire @11:59 of dmse day buh didn't,then aftawerds was unable to call with d bonus.. Anytime I check my bonus act,it still reflects buh unable to use it.. Any solution to d problem?

N again s it possible to reach d mtn customer care(2ru call via 180) or s dere anyoda way one cn reach dem?

Tnx n anticipation

Please send me your phone number via private message. You can reach MTN customer care on twitter @MTN180
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BasseyJ(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
JideSM:

Please send me your phone number via private message. You can reach MTN customer care on twitter @MTN180
Expect a private message from me also, for about 3 times now i've received the ''free'' 200 without being able to use it as the ammount for calls i made is deducted from my main account balance. Today's own, i read and REread the notification, it says i've received 200h to call my SPECIAL friends. So my question is, who are my special friends in MTN terms??
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by oseiwe(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
oseiwe: Pls help me check why MTN keeps deducting my airtime. I have lost N1000 already. The number is 08132005051, and assist to deactivate any subcription. Thanks.
The fone model is nokia asha 205.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
santakris: This is what I get weekly on my MTN.

Your CNN News weekly subscription has been renewed and N50 deducted from your account. Your service will now expire on 08/20/2013 Enjoy!

Kindly deactivate this service I never subscribe for it.

Hello santakris, the service has been deactivated
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by majalisa(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ogetogeo: Good morning rep, I have been trying to recharge with the airtime I got yesterday but each time I try it, I get this message "Kindly check your balance using *556#, If you have not been credited, you will get your credit within 24hrs. Thank you". Till now I have not gotten that airtime value
finally the yellow boys have caught a don
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by justicesky24(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
My mtn sim always shows sim card registration pls help me
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by abiola081(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hi op
i jus got a tecno l3 and i saw a 6month freebies on d fone pack...
Plz can u enlighten me more abt it?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Armsqueen(f): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pls how do I deactivate MTNPlay
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BasseyJ(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
JideSM:

Hello santakris, the service has been deactivated

Hello, please what's the code you used in deactivating it?? Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
BasseyJ:

Hello, please what's the code you used in deactivating it?? Thanks

Armsqueen: Pls how do I deactivate MTNPlay

Kindly provide the name of the MTN play service running on your line in order for me to assist with the code. A deactivation code has also been provided on earlier pages of this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/1
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Bossman(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
I noticed that my entire MTNTOMTN minutes/balance disappeared. Now showing 0. Was there an expiration or something, anyone else notice the same thing?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BasseyJ(m): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
JideSM:

Kindly provide the name of the MTN play service running on your line in order for me to assist with the code. A deactivation code has also been provided on earlier pages of this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/1
Thanks, it's been deactivated
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by oseiwe(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
oseiwe: Pls help me check why MTN keeps deducting my airtime. I have lost N1000 already. The number is 08132005051, and assist to deactivate any subcription. Thanks.
Pls process my request. My fone is a nokia asha 205.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Ericsdm55(m): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
You are doing some good work here, Agents in the house. Pls i ve bin trying to get share n sell pin for ma new mtn line. I av follow d procedure on d sim pack with no success. Pls kidly help me out. D num is 08141601279. Tnx.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ericsdm55: You are doing some good work here, Agents in the house. Pls i ve bin trying to get share n sell pin for ma new mtn line. I av follow d procedure on d sim pack with no success. Pls kidly help me out. Tnx.

You will be contacted shortly
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by pet4lyf(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
please, i want u to look into my line n assist me, i try registering a BFF number and am getting a try again mesage since yesterday. My number is 07038499833. Thank u in anticipation.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Ericsdm55(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ericsdm55: You are doing some good work here, Agents in the house. Pls i ve bin trying to get share n sell pin for ma new mtn line. I av follow d procedure on d sim pack with no success. Pls kidly help me out. D num is 08141601279. Tnx.
Thnx alot. I av gotten ma new pin. Keep the good work nd God blessed u guz.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Gwammen(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
Gwammen: Jide pls is the daily 5mb on Mtn pulse that is charged at 5naira still in use? If it is, what's the code plssssss?
I have being asking this particular question since yesterday and no one had answered me yet. Haba nau Mtn agents in the. house

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
Gwammen: I have being asking this particular question since yesterday and no one had answered me yet. Haba nau Mtn agents in the. house

Sorry for the delay. Please note that Enhanced pulse service is no longer available; however, you get free 10MB weekly on recharge of N100
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by julianauche19: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2013
julianauche19: pls i sent this mail since 9th of august
phone num is 08036130812
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Youngtekkey(m): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2013
@jidesm pls ans urgently i saw this mssg "This line have been assign N75,000 Airtime. For your line to be loaded Now, Visit [WWW.NCCNIG.COM] your login PIN is "8282". You have 2 hrs left" is it true pls and pls ans urgently

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (256) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.