Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,796 members, 7,935,402 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:53 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (585435 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ojjp: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2013
@Jidesm. Pls hw much do mtn charge callin my best frd for life and m2u?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by emmanuel4758(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2013
pls jide i press *885*my recharge card but dey keep on tellin me failed
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
ojjp: @Jidesm. Pls hw much do mtn charge callin my best frd for life and m2u?
It is available only on MTN iPulse. We give you bonus to call the registered BFF number. Check the bonus account by dialing *559#. Normal tariff plan rate will then apply to call the BFF number after exhausting the bonus.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
emmanuel4758: pls jide i press *885*my recharge card but dey keep on tellin me failed
. Apologies. NCC has directed that WOW promo should be stopped. Hence, the reason for the failure. You may now recharge using *555*Pin#
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
Jehovah Shalom: Fraudulent MTN,

Please I have been receiving an unwanted and unsolicited CNN WEEKLY Rubbish at a cost of N50 weekly. I sent CNNBREAK STOP to 700 but they told me I'm not subscribed (See Pics).

Kindly help me put an end to this please.
Apologies. Please PM your phone number for checks and resolution.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Kezzy24(f): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
@JideSm,I tried it manually but it isn't working.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by majalisa(m): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
JideSM:

As a result of multiple fibre cuts our customers may be experiencing difficulties using Blackberry services and/or making international calls. Our engineers are already working to rectify the problem and restore normal services. MTN regrets any inconvenience this development has caused its esteemed customers. Thank you for your support and understanding.
what happens if u have reached ur fair usage on a bis plan yet u have an active bis subscription?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by delikay4luv: 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
@JideSm, my sim is not displaying d Edge sign
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
SOS, THE GUY WITH THE PHONE NO 08032764716 IS WITH MY PNONE WITH NO 07031275062. PLEASE HELP ME TELL HIM TO RETURN MY PHONE. HE PROMISEED TO RETURN MY PHONE TO ME BUT SUDDENLY HE CHANGED HIS MIND, I DONT KNOW THE DEMON THAT CHANGED HIS MIND. THAT PHONE IS IMPORTANT TO ME, HELP HELP HELP HELP. MAKURDI PEOPLE WICKEDOOOOOOOOO, ESP THE TIV .
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by majalisa(m): 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
Liverpoolfc: SOS, THE GUY WITH THE PHONE NO 08032764716 IS WITH MY PNONE WITH NO 07031275062. PLEASE HELP ME TELL HIM TO RETURN MY PHONE. HE PROMISEED TO RETURN MY PHONE TO ME BUT SUDDENLY HE CHANGED HIS MIND, I DONT KNOW THE DEMON THAT CHANGED HIS MIND. THAT PHONE IS IMPORTANT TO ME, HELP HELP HELP HELP. MAKURDI PEOPLE WICKEDOOOOOOOOO, ESP THE TIV .
with d way u r going about it even if na me i go fear to return d fone..by d way u b jukun Man?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dickjay: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2013
JideSM:

Please send your number via private message.
Hi Jide, Please here is the number***check mail. I sent U a mail wit my numbers.Pls, the numbers are not working yet
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by babarazy: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
Please I have been receiving CNN news weekly at a
cost of N50 weekly and i never subscribed for this shi.t.
All efforts calling the customer care proved futile. Please help me out before i run mad. Here is my number.... 08038560205.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
majalisa: with d way u r going about it even if na me i go fear to return d fone..by d way u b jukun Man?
i am not, just working in the state. he switched off my phone bt called me with his line. HE promised to give me the phone only to change his mind this evening. he barred my calls to himself,if i use any other number he picks bt when he here my voice he bare the no again. Expect he damage his own line , i will disturb him to teeth. BUT WHY ARE TIV this GREEDY and WICKED. I hv seen this trait in them. Now i see why i was told in LAG and BENIN to be careful in benue, it is not just the HIV bt the wickedness and greed.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by majalisa(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
Liverpoolfc: i am not, just working in the state. he switched off my phone bt called me with his line. HE promised to give me the phone only to change his mind this evening. he barred my calls to himself,if i use any other number he picks bt when he here my voice he bare the no again. Expect he damage his own line , i will disturb him to teeth. BUT WHY ARE TIV this GREEDY and WICKED. I hv seen this trait in them. Now i see why i was told in LAG and BENIN to be careful in benue, it is not just the HIV bt the wickedness and greed.
i am sorry about dat..i had a similar unpleasant experience around 2006.neva got bak d fone..it was a Sony Ericsson P910i..dude i almost went gaga
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
majalisa: i am sorry about dat..i had a similar unpleasant experience around 2006.neva got bak d fone..it was a Sony Ericsson P910i..dude i almost went gaga
that was 2006, at least phones are cheaper now, my contacts are gone if i cant get that phone. hmmmmmm. help me call the guy na. this guy is making me hate this fucking town
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Brite02(m): 12:03am On Aug 18, 2013
@JIDESM.

Why can't I use the bonus #200 that was given to ♍e via recharge..why? Am on supersaver...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by emmanuel4758(m): 3:29am On Aug 18, 2013
thanx but jide hw does dis 2h bundle work if i use it 2 hours imedietly then tomorow hw would i know d time dat i wil use it again cuz it serve for 2 days
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2013
babarazy: Please I have been receiving CNN news weekly at a
cost of N50 weekly and i never subscribed for this ****.
All efforts calling the customer care proved futile. Please help me out before i run mad.

Hello babarazy, the service has been deactivated
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2013
emmanuel4758: thanx but jide hw does dis 2h bundle work if i use it 2 hours imedietly then tomorow hw would i know d time dat i wil use it again cuz it serve for 2 days

Hello emmanuel4758, please note that the Simple Surf hourly plans are currently not available
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by mariong(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2013
I missed a call from 180. @JideSM, hope it's good news.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2013
majalisa: what happens if u have reached ur fair usage on a bis plan yet u have an active bis subscription?

When you reach the fair usage limit, you are charged 0.1k per kilobyte for data services. If you wish not to use Pay As You Go(0.1k/kb), you could subscribe to a non BB data plan to use until your BIS expires. We could also assist in deactivating your BIS to enable you activate another one
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by babarazy: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2013
JideSM:

Hello babarazy, the service has been deactivated
Thanks man... You are a lifesaver.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by mariong(m): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2013
@JideSM, thanks very much to you and your colleague, my account has been credited. Now i understand the reason for the delay.
Kudos to y'all.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Gwammen(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2013
@Jide, I send u a message about Mtn charging me 50 naira for CNN news weekly and you told me it was deactivated after I complain about that, just yesterday my account was again deducted for that same purpose. pls opt me out of that service cos I didn't subscribe for it at the first place. Again the #200 I do get as bonus when I recharge is as useless because I cannot use it after trying to reg my BFF number. Pls my number 08063485780. Jide pls nau
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by emmanuel4758(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2013
JideSM:

Hello emmanuel4758, please note that the Simple Surf hourly plans are currently not available
why nah
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Liverpoolfc(m): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
@ jide S, why didn you not help me out? do mtn encourage theft? just let know.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Elemona94: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
Pls what is the data cap of mtn bbcday?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by majalisa(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
JideSM:

When you reach the fair usage limit, you are charged 0.1k per kilobyte for data services. If you wish not to use Pay As You Go(0.1k/kb), you could subscribe to a non BB data plan to use until your BIS expires. We could also assist in deactivating your BIS to enable you activate another one
i sent in my request to ur Mailbox.hope u would promptly grant my request.tnks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by iheanyi4u(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
pls kindly help me unsubscribe from the cnn break news thing and the mns news thingy too. I no want
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by theanonymous: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
JideSM:

To get this feature, please perform a SIM swap to the latest 128k SIM
I hope it won't affect any social services registered under the number? If anything funny happens, that'll WILL be the end for that sim
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by loosecannon: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hi mods ( honsule, puskin, dragnet) why was my first ever thread on nairaland closed?
Please explain
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Kedro(m): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
Please also deactivate my line for CNN news and DATING TIPS.thanks.07031160129

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (256) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.