Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News (3281 Views)

Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News / See How Lagosians Were Seen Transporting Themselves- Photos / Presidential Poll Results: Jonathan Floors Buhari In Akwa Ibom - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by nenergy(m): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
...and the title of this thread is misleading. PM News only reported it. The LASG made the comment. The thread should have been tiltle; "Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - LASG"
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by aljharem(m): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
dayokanu:

Any South East state thats interested too should start it

Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo should deport all Yorubas and Yoruba states too should do same

Shikena. Abi what else do you want?
Good question !

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
solomon111: So the tiny ondo state oil industry can take the thousands of yorubas in the SE/SS oil industry.
Go and sit down.

is that the point?

pls d questn is "is Ondo in ND or not"?....

....and oops, if it cant take all yorubas, why arent they flocking everywhere in Nigeria like Sahel guinea-pigs like some do?...
oya answer.
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by solomon111(m): 12:06am On Aug 01, 2013
alj harem:

"If we support the Igbo to have a president
today the abandoned property will come
back. They have not forgiven us I believe the
issue of abandoned property shall be
reviewed so that the Igbo will take all their
property in Port Harcourt which will make
them own Port Harcourt ".
- Chief Edwin Clarke, the supposed leader of
the Ijaw nation

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=514987431896553&set=o.139498269438352&type=1&theater

What Ijaws are preventing thus dont want igbos. Yorubas are doing the same while boko haram rather go killing them off.
Is it the same Edwin clark that apologized for making polarising statements?
Btw,that statement above is not necessarily a hate speech but one borne out of guilt and fear.
It certainly can't be compared to the deportation saga.
Afterall, igbos and ijaws are already co-existing in many SS states without any problem.
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by solomon111(m): 12:08am On Aug 01, 2013
St_Black:

is that the point?

pls d questn is "is Ondo in ND or not"?....

....and oops, if it cant take all yorubas, why arent they flocking everywhere in Nigeria like Sahel guinea-pigs like some do?...
oya answer.
Are you dense?
Do you know how many yorubas are living and working in the ND?
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by dayokanu(m): 12:09am On Aug 01, 2013
solomon111: Is it the same Edwin clark that apologized for making polarising statements?
Btw,that statement above is not necessarily a hate speech but one borne out of guilt and fear.
It certainly can't be compared to the deportation saga.
Afterall, igbos and ijaws are already co-existing in many SS states without any problem.

Apologizing doesnt change the fact that he made such statements.

And the apology at the point it was given was to get votes for Jonathan.

its what they call "Calling a mad man the bridegroom to let you have peace for your ceremony"
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by dayokanu(m): 12:10am On Aug 01, 2013
solomon111: Are you dense?

Yoruba have no problem with Niger Delta.

I already told you tell your people in Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia to send the yorubas there back to the SW, and let the Yorubas do the same too

Fight no dey inside
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by solomon111(m): 12:11am On Aug 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Any South East state thats interested too should start it

Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo should deport all Yorubas and Yoruba states too should do same

Shikena. Abi what else do you want?
Very good.
But don't complain when it spills over beyond the SE.
That's what you asked for.
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by solomon111(m): 12:13am On Aug 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Yoruba have no problem with Niger Delta.

I already told you tell your people in Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia to send the yorubas there back to the SW, and let the Yorubas do the same too

Fight no dey inside
you have no problem with the ND, yet you are deporting niger-delta indigenes.
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by aljharem(m): 12:15am On Aug 01, 2013
solomon111: Very good.

please let it. I say we are tired of IGBOS. thats all
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by solomon111(m): 12:16am On Aug 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Apologizing doesnt change the fact that he made such statements.

And the apology at the point it was given was to get votes for Jonathan.

its what they call "Calling a mad man the bridegroom to let you have peace for your ceremony"

It still dosen't change the fact that igbos and ijaws are co-existing without any problem.
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by dayokanu(m): 12:16am On Aug 01, 2013
solomon111: Very good.

Why should it spill over beyond the SouthEast? Is it that the South east are babies that cant handle their own wars and issues?

We dont have issues with SS they respect their neighbours and hosts. Notable SS men are respected in Yorubaland

E.g Enahoro, Rewane, Ibru, Etiebet etc

even SW was one of those who protested the most for the death of Saro Wiwa while the Southeast went to wish him "Good morning"

Millions of SS people from the Deltans in Ajegunle, To the Akwa Cross all over, to Edos who we cant even differentiate from yorubas are living well without complaints in Yorubaland because they respect our culture

We are dealing with those cultureless ones who wake their father up with sliding tackles

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by dayokanu(m): 12:17am On Aug 01, 2013
solomon111: you have no problem with the ND, yet you are deporting niger-delta indigenes.

Did Akwa Ibom governor not deport his own?

So have you seen any Niger Delta leader come out to complain about them deporting his people?

Or why crying more than the bereaved
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by solomon111(m): 12:18am On Aug 01, 2013
alj harem:

please let it. I say we are tired of IGBOS. thats all
Then seccedd.
In "one Nigeria",you will always have contact with igbos.
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by aljharem(m): 12:18am On Aug 01, 2013
solomon111: you have no problem with the ND, yet you are deporting niger-delta indigenes.

point of correction. Igbos are NOT Niger-delta indigenes. Itsekiri Ilaje Akoko Usan (Yorubas in Niger-delta), Edos, Ijaws, Urhobo, Isoko, Okirika, Ibami, Brass, Ibibio, Ikon, Efik are not IGBOS. Lets get it right here. These people are not boastful and hateful as Igbos to Lagosians and Yorubas in general so they can go !
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by aljharem(m): 12:20am On Aug 01, 2013
solomon111: Then seccedd.

In One Nigeria, we don't have to secede before we make clear that we are not happy how a certain group treats a host like rubbish.
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by dayokanu(m): 12:20am On Aug 01, 2013
solomon111: Then seccedd.

You dont tell us what to do. We do whatever whenever we want.

Right now we are choosing the Ibos we want to have contact with.

Pray you are one of those, Else straight to Ohafia
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by aljharem(m): 12:22am On Aug 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Why should it spill over beyond the SouthEast? Is it that the South east are babies that cant handle their own wars and issues?

We dont have issues with SS they respect their neighbours and hosts. Notable SS men are respected in Yorubaland

E.g Enahoro, Rewane, Ibru, Etiebet etc

even SW was one of those who protested the most for the death of Saro Wiwa while the Southeast went to wish him "Good morning"

[b]Millions of SS people from the Deltans in Ajegunle, To the Akwa Cross all over, to Edos who we cant even differentiate from yorubas are living well without complaints in Yorubaland because they respect our cult[/b]ure

We are dealing with those cultureless ones who wake their father up with sliding tackles
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by solomon111(m): 12:22am On Aug 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Did Akwa Ibom governor not deport his own?

So have you seen any Niger Delta leader come out to complain about them deporting his people?

Or why crying more than the bereaved
This is actually the first time i am hearing this.
I am definitely sure he did it secretly.
He is aware of the condemnation he would face if word got out that he was deporting people.
Which is why he stopped.
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by dayokanu(m): 12:24am On Aug 01, 2013
solomon111: This is actually the first time i am hearing this.
I am definitely sure he did it secretly.
He is aware of the condemnation he would face if word got out that he was deporting people.
Which is why he stopped.

Did you hear us whining about it? We understand the Akwa Ibom governor and we took our own in.

So now tell us why it should spill elsewhere, is it that Southeast cant take care of their own wars that they need to involve South South
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by solomon111(m): 12:25am On Aug 01, 2013
alj harem:

point of correction. Igbos are NOT Niger-delta indigenes. Itsekiri Ilaje Akoko Usan (Yorubas in Niger-delta), Edos, Ijaws, Urhobo, Isoko, Okirika, Ibami, Brass, Ibibio, Ikon, Efik are not IGBOS. Lets get it right here. These people are not boastful and hateful as Igbos to Lagosians and Yorubas in general so they can go !
you are a cretin.
Go check out the states that make up the niger-delta.
Ilaje ko,odunsi ni.
Btw,if igbos were hateful of lagosians,they wouldn't be investing huge funds there.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 01, 2013
solomon111: Are you dense?

cheiii, whish kin full-fledged zabimaru am i dealing with for Gods sake?
okay does sacking yorubas living in ND stop them from getting opportunities back in Lag?...its only pitiable that the flat-heads will be the sacrificial goats that will forfeit their living opportunities for yorubas affected in ND?....or dont you get it?
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by solomon111(m): 12:27am On Aug 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Did you hear us whining about it? We understand the Akwa Ibom governor and we took our own in.

So now tell us why it should spill elsewhere, is it that Southeast cant take care of their own wars that they need to involve South South
Most people never knew about it.
I am sure if he had continued,there would have been whinnings.
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by dayokanu(m): 12:29am On Aug 01, 2013
When you respect peoples culture there would be peace. South South people realize this and we live in peace together

Oba of Lagos visits Oba of Bini

[img]
http://3.bp..com/-_e2ez_sGgYM/UdZ-4EMRcDI/AAAAAAAAm_o/IJzEEL2pmWk/s400/When+Two+Obas+Meet,+Oba+Of+Lagos+Visits+Oba+Of+Benin.jpg[/img]
[img]
http://4.bp..com/-mILE91zWHS8/UdZ-5KgjaWI/AAAAAAAAm_0/X24tBT6imX4/s400/When+Two+Obas+Meet%252C+Oba+Of+Lagos+Visits+Oba+Of+Benin+2.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by aljharem(m): 12:29am On Aug 01, 2013
Long story short.

Lagosians are fed up with threats of war, insults and economic punishments each time a policy is being implemented. Are Igbos the only people in Nigeria ? Why must they speak of witch hunting each time a sensible policy is being implemented ? Why must they accuse Yorubas of tribalism each time we speak of Lagos. Are they the only ones living in this small stip of Islands called Lagos ? Are they ?

Look I don't care what people or even Nigerians think of Lagosians or Yorubas as a whole because majority of them are hypocrites. We in the city of Lagos are tired of Igbos. There are decent ones among them but MAJORITY ain't.

If it is oil or whatever, let them take it. Abeg.
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 01, 2013
solomon111: you are a cretin.
Ilaje ko,odunsi ni.
Btw,if igbos were hateful of lagosians,they wouldn't be investing huge funds there.

u dont have to call a guy a cretibn to trash out issues wif him. im actually careful enough to still withold virtually ALL the jabs that i can possibly throw at you because of a ban.....just keep it simple so that you dont get at a receiving end here 'cos we people u r replying have some HEFTY replies but only keep it from knocking d likes of u, ALL not to get banned.
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by solomon111(m): 12:31am On Aug 01, 2013
alj harem:

In One Nigeria, we don't have to secede before we make clear that we are not happy how a certain group treats a host like rubbish.
"Make clear" by deporting people from their own country?
You must be mad,if you think it won't be fought.
The only way you can do it without stress is if you secedd.
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by dayokanu(m): 12:33am On Aug 01, 2013
Yorubas have always respected the South South culture unlike the Ibos

Go to the thread below and see how Ibos were insulting Oba Akenzua then compare that to Yoruba Posters reverence of the Bini culture

https://www.nairaland.com/1250160/photo-queen-elizabeth-ii-oba
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by dayokanu(m): 12:34am On Aug 01, 2013
solomon111: "Make clear" by deporting people from their own country?

Akwa ibom deported Yorubas there was no stress.

Abuja deported people to kaduna there was no wahala

Why be say na Ibos dey whine
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by aljharem(m): 12:35am On Aug 01, 2013
solomon111: you are a cretin.
Ilaje ko,odunsi ni.

Are delta and Ondo no longer Niger-delta ?

About investment, I hate hearing that. They did not do it out of love for Lagosians but out of profit just like everyone else. If they love Lagosians so much, why do they still build houses in their villages ? I mean you relocate finally to a place you love. So don't tell me they love Lagosians. If they love Lagosians so much, why do they insult us at every opportunity calling us tribalist.

Ordinary cleaning of a market, you call us tribalist yet they will be the first set of people to call us dirty. HYPOCRITES.

In my life, I have always known Igbos to be very dirty because I stayed in Iba for a while and I know what they are capable of which is not bad but turning around and spewing crap just get me angry
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by dayokanu(m): 12:36am On Aug 01, 2013
Yorubas respect South South Culture

Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by aljharem(m): 12:37am On Aug 01, 2013
solomon111: "Make clear" by deporting people from their own country?

HAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin Fought gini ? agaghi hey !

Whether you fight or not does not change the issue on ground. I hope you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Presidency: Tambuwal To Run Under APC, Sets Up TPP / See Tinubu Jubilating After Aregbe Was Declared Winner / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.