Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News (3275 Views)

Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News / See How Lagosians Were Seen Transporting Themselves- Photos / Presidential Poll Results: Jonathan Floors Buhari In Akwa Ibom - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by aljharem(m): 12:39am On Aug 01, 2013
dayokanu: Yorubas respect South South Culture

[img]http://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/10]
Thats the way it's meant to be. Not some idddiot from the east telling you how good he is and how bad and tribalistic you are
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 01, 2013
solomon111: "Make clear" by deporting people from their own country?
You must be mad,if you think it won't be fought.
The only way you can do it without stress is if you secedd.
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 01, 2013
solomon111: "Make clear" by deporting people from their own country?
You must be mad,if you think it won't be fought.
The only way you can do it without stress is if you secedd.

men, See urself talking like a hen with d an.al oriface.
Must we seceed to show that we dont want pests in our environments?

ok take this example:
Must open ur body with a knife to destroy a parasite in ur body(seceed) wen a medicine is available( relocating)?
oya answer.
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Ngwakwe: 1:07am On Aug 01, 2013
Where can we see the records of the purported deportation of Lagos State citizens by Akwa Ibom State government, when, by which governor?

Any reference please.

Bunch of Liars.

If I may ask Mr Igbokwe the ACN spokesman, who are Lagosians?

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Ngwakwe: 1:21am On Aug 01, 2013
@Dayo, Ahj harem Negro, ilegunboy, Ola Johnson, Musiwa and all South West Nairalanders

It has become obvious that the 45% Igbo population in Lagos State according to ACN data is causing these nightmares to the Yorubas.

“Lagos ACN wants to let Nigerians
know that Igbos constitute over 45
per cent of the population of Lagos
and they dominate key sectors of
the Lagos economy. Is there any
case where any of the millions of
Igbo with one legitimate business
or the other in Lagos is involved in
the recent movement? Igbos find
Lagos a safe haven for their
legitimate productive activities
and the present government has
sustained good and cordial efforts
to ensure this prevails. We want to
state that Lagos hosts the largest
population of Igbo in any single
state outside Igboland, how is it
that the movement of about 60
Igbo miscreants to their home
state has now become an issue
political and ethnic reapers want
to cash in to destroy this priceless
relationship?

relationship?
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by plaindealer: 1:26am On Aug 01, 2013
solomon111: what is this nonsense you are yapping?
When did amaechi "a drowning man"=Niger delta?
Btw,what is the Niger-delta?
Is the niger-delta not a collection of oil producing states which includes SE and SS states?
You think if there is a mass purge of yorubas in the IMO state oil industry for example, it will not spread accross the niger-delta?
Keep deluding yourself.
And if this story is true,it means the SS themselves are not averse to the deportation of yorubas.
So i urge ACN to stop this madness in their own interest.
Don't start what you can't finish.
#yoruba ronu.

We know who and what constitutes Niger Delta and Ibo states ain't part of it in any shape or form.
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Ngwakwe: 1:30am On Aug 01, 2013
What an astonishing revelation. With this information Ndigbo can mobilise the home front to troop énmass to Lagos for us to outrun the Yorubas in Lagos State on or before 2019

relationship?

Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by dayokanu(m): 1:34am On Aug 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: What an astonishing revelation. With this information Ndigbo can mobilise the home front to troop énmass to Lagos for us to outrun the Yorubas in Lagos State on or before 2019

So you dont realize when they are clowning you? Are you people this daft?

So if someone says you are the next president of US now, or you own 75% of NYSE, You would go throw a party?

And let them use their 45% power to control the politics. Once you control the politics No one would reunite you with your families in Ebonyi

If Ibos are 45% what percentage are Deltans, Calabar, Middle Belt and hausas Never mind Yorubas

They simply tell mumus what they want to hear and they swallow it
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by IGBOSON1: 1:48am On Aug 01, 2013
rosebowl01: I am from Planet Mars Mr Boy, don't quote me again.

^^^He just took your argument and deservedly rammed it down your throat, yet all you can do is resort to playground retorts?
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Austeenxx: 1:58am On Aug 01, 2013
Okay, thank God for their lives. undecided
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Ngwakwe: 2:00am On Aug 01, 2013
Is either you accept the Article as delivered by your ACN Oga or continue to showcase your hypocrisy in defending ACN statements that favour you while disputing those the keep you awake at midnight after a treble nightmare.

dayokanu:

So you dont realize when they are clowning you? Are you people this daft?

So if someone says you are the next president of US now, or you own 75% of NYSE, You would go throw a party?

And let them use their 45% power to control the politics. Once you control the politics No one would reunite you with your families in Ebonyi

If Ibos are 45% what percentage are Deltans, Calabar, Middle Belt and hausas Never mind Yorubas

They simply tell mumus what they want to hear and they swallow it

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Ngwakwe: 2:08am On Aug 01, 2013
Deltans, Calabars, Middle Belts are not tribes in Nigeria.

Moreover, he said Igbos not South East Nigerians.

dayokanu: If Ibos are 45% what percentage are Deltans, Calabar, Middle Belt and hausas Never mind Yorubas
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by dayokanu(m): 2:09am On Aug 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: Is either you accept the Article as delivered by your ACN Oga or continue to you showcase your hypocrisy in defending ACN statements that favour you while disputing those the keep you awake at midnight after a treble nightmare.

I understand why they made the statement, Its to make senseless people believe the hype like they always do.

If someone tells me that I would know there is no way that is possible. In my parts they say if they are deceiving you dont deceive yourself

Any city you have 45% of the population thats an overwhelming majority and they shouldnt still be dumping y'all in Ebonyi
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by dayokanu(m): 2:14am On Aug 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: Deltans, Calabars, Middle Belts are not tribes in Nigeria.

Moreover, he said Igbos not South East Nigerians.

If Ibos alone are 45%, What percentage do Urhobo, Itsekiri Isoko, Ijaws, Efiks, Ibiios(All the tribes that make up Edo, Bayelsa, RIvers, Akwa-Cross etc)

All the tribes that make up middle belt, All the Hausas in Agege, Mile 12, Idi araba, all those kiosk operators and Okada riders, Non Nigerians (Ghanaians, Beninoise, Togolese, Nigeriens, etc)

Thats what a sensible person would ask himself before swallowing it hook line and sinker
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by dayokanu(m): 2:24am On Aug 01, 2013
This is what a South South man has to say about Yorubas

Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/columnist/monday/sam-omatseye/45733-state-of-example.html
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Ngwakwe: 2:32am On Aug 01, 2013
The major rancour and source of antagonism between the Igbos and the Yorubas are the fears that the Igbos will soon outrun the Yorubas in their supposed great city Lagos and the new found relevance the average Igbo man is seeking in Nigeria at the expense of their Southern neighbour.

What do you think are the causes of everyday online quarrels and fight for supremacy between the Igbos and Yorubas?

In my own humble opinion, it's all about who dominates who, what, how, in which area of life through which means. There is the battle of supremacy going on between Yorubas and Igbos in Nigeria and not abroad.

dayokanu:

I understand why they made the statement, Its to make senseless people believe the hype like they always do.

If someone tells me that I would know there is no way that is possible. In my parts they say if they are deceiving you dont deceive yourself

Any city you have 45% of the population thats an overwhelming majority and they shouldnt still be dumping y'all in Ebonyi
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Ngwakwe: 2:37am On Aug 01, 2013
I get am before is part of history and not an asset. It may be a paragraph, a page or even a chapter in your biography but it becomes irrelevant as some as you begin to lose it until is gone.

dayokanu: This is what a South South man has to say about Yorubas

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/columnist/monday/sam-omatseye/45733-state-of-example.html

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Ngwakwe: 2:45am On Aug 01, 2013
If I may recall the remaining 55% of Lagos State population is bigger than any South West State if not two.

dayokanu:

If Ibos alone are 45%, What percentage do Urhobo, Itsekiri Isoko, Ijaws, Efiks, Ibiios(All the tribes that make up Edo, Bayelsa, RIvers, Akwa-Cross etc)

All the tribes that make up middle belt, All the Hausas in Agege, Mile 12, Idi araba, all those kiosk operators and Okada riders, Non Nigerians (Ghanaians, Beninoise, Togolese, Nigeriens, etc)

Thats what a sensible person would ask himself before swallowing it hook line and sinker
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Yeske2(m): 4:41am On Aug 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: Is either you accept the Article as delivered by your ACN Oga or continue to showcase your hypocrisy in defending ACN statements that favour you while disputing those the keep you awake at midnight after a treble nightmare.

Allow them to accept that Lagosians were deported from Akwa-Ibom even if none of them have any proof but counter the 45% ish that they know it's true but so mad it was made official. I understand the pain.
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by tpia5: 4:42am On Aug 01, 2013
ha!

things can happen in nigeria, smh.

@ topic.
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Ikengawo: 5:22am On Aug 01, 2013
Premium Time and Sahara Reporters = Yoruba gossip blogs
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by omongbati1: 6:30am On Aug 01, 2013
dayokanu: This is what a South South man has to say about Yorubas

This is what a hausa man said about Igbos

https://www.nairaland.com/451709/igbo-people-wonderful-says-hausa

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by kettykin: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2013
Please Nairalanders who really is most Accommodating

A Cab Driver who stops picks and drops me of to my destination and gets paid
A landlord who charges exorbitant house rent for a decrepit house with constant changes in rents
A City Dweller who complains and fumes about your presence in his locality but will go to every lenght in his stupid insecurity to make sure you are in the same country with him/her
A city Dweller who welcomes you and gives you free land to establish your family and business as was done by the Aba Ngwa people to the Fulani visitor

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by ROYALD(m): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2013
LETS DIVIDE THAT COUNTRY
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by ROYALD(m): 7:22am On Aug 01, 2013
alj harem: grin grin grin grin

My friend, let me be honest with you and this IS THE REAL TRUTH.

Lagosians are not panicking.

Lagosians are tired of igbos constituting as nuisance in our state

Lagosians are at their happiest during Christmas and new year when you all go to your villages

Lagosians have no problem with others especially Calabar people but have a lot with Igbos.

That is the truth from an indigene of Lagos. If you think I am lying push this Ladipo issue further and watch what will happen. lipsrsealed

LETS DIVIDE THAT COUNTRY
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Brimmie(m): 7:24am On Aug 01, 2013
Fashola knows what he's doing!! He's 100% On-check!! Igbo ppl shld stop being tribalistic and view this issue like a Nigerian. Stop playing cheap politics.

Besides, Lagos won't be the first to transport ppl to their states instead of causing havoc to them selves by getting raped under the bridge, being introduced to Gang (robbers),, being used for rituals... and not causing havoc to the society by polluting it.

It is done in US.. So why crying out lord for God's sake?? I thought the Northerners were the one holding us back, i was wrong!!

[size=20]New York City, Baton Rouge and San Francisco have all tried similar programs. New York City implemented its version in 2007, flying more than 550 homeless people back to their families in places like Paris, Orlando, and San Juan (the most popular destination), according to a 2009 article in the New York Times. Homeless advocates vehemently opposed the scheme. “What we’re doing is passing the problem of homelessness to another city,” Arnold S. Cohen, CEO of Partnership for the Homeless, told the Times. “We’re taking people from a shelter bed here to the living room couch of another family. Essentially, this family is still homeless.”[/size]

Read The Full Article Here http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/07/31/hawaii-offers-homeless-one-way-tickets-out-of-state/
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2013
PointB:

I don't believe it; even if so, two wrongs don't make a right. Let's call a spade a spade, Fashola is dead wrong on this issue. It has serious ethnic undertone.
It was not wrong when Akwa Ibom did it to Lagos. It was not wrong when Lagos did it to northern and states in South West; it is wrong now that Lagos did it, after consulting the Government of Anambra State which failed to respond, to the South East. See the way you reason, typical of Chinua Achebe that only spoke when Igbo people were involved.
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Brimmie(m): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2013
Ola Johnson:
It was not wrong when Akwa Ibom did it to Lagos. It was not wrong when Lagos did it to northern and states in South West; it is wrong now that Lagos did it, after consulting the Government of Anambra State which failed to respond, to the South East. See the way you reason, typical of Chinua Achebe that only spoke when Igbo people were involved.

You dey mind those yeye ppl wey be sey na fraud full their flat-coconut brain!? grin grin
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2013
kettykin: Please Nairalanders who really is most Accommodating

A Cab Driver who stops picks and drops me of to my destination and gets paid
A landlord who charges exorbitant house rent for a decrepit house with constant changes in rents
A City Dweller who complains and fumes about your presence in his locality but will go to every lenght in his stupid insecurity to make sure you are in the same country with him/her
A city Dweller who welcomes you and gives you free land to establish your family and business as was done by the Aba Ngwa people to the Fulani visitor

None of these even matches whats on ground at all.
OK, what of this one?
Who is more accomodating here:
Someone who allows a stranger to contest a Leading position of a governor in his domain OR Someone who will neva allow that?.....and pls if someone can allow u contest for governor's position on ur Father's land, pls tell me where that as happened in an entity of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by Symphony007: 8:14am On Aug 01, 2013
Brimmie: To The Lazy Readers, Just Read The Bolded Parts! cheesy cheesy

MY TAKE:
Fashola knows what he's doing!! He's 100% On-check!! Igbo ppl shld stop being tribalistic and view this issue like a Nigerian. Stop playing cheap politics.

Besides, Lagos won't be the first to transport ppl to their states instead of causing havoc to them selves by getting raped under the bridge, being introduced to Gang (robbers),, being used for rituals... and not causing havoc to the society by polluting it.

It is done in US.. So why crying out lord for God's sake?? I thought the Northerners were the one holding us back, i was wrong!!

[size=20]New York City, Baton Rouge and San Francisco have all tried similar programs. New York City implemented its version in 2007, flying more than 550 homeless people back to their families in places like Paris, Orlando, and San Juan (the most popular destination), according to a 2009 article in the New York Times. Homeless advocates vehemently opposed the scheme. “What we’re doing is passing the problem of homelessness to another city,” Arnold S. Cohen, CEO of Partnership for the Homeless, told the Times. “We’re taking people from a shelter bed here to the living room couch of another family. Essentially, this family is still homeless.”[/size]

Read The Full Article Here http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/07/31/hawaii-offers-homeless-one-way-tickets-out-of-state/
but they were not forced out. They were given a choice, and you see how respected they treat them. They flew them on plane, lagos forcefull capture folks and stack them in buses like sadines are drop them on the road side at the dead of night.
Re: Lagosians Were Once Moved (deported) From Akwa Ibom - PM News by dridowu: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2013
PointB:

I don't believe it; even if so, two wrongs don't make a right. Let's call a spade a spade, Fashola is dead wrong on this issue. It has serious ethnic undertone.
we all need to dissagree inorder to agree, in my own opinion this is a wake up call to oda state Gov, they shd dev their state so that thy will attract oda people to their state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? / Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah / Unbelievable! Banks Will Start Charging Customer ₦50 For Receiving Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.