Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,447 members, 7,888,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:41 AM

Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (60296 Views)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 02, 2013
Chrisabig:

I was born in lagos so I know what am saying, in some area in lag then was hell, I remember then in ajangbadi when every where is full of jiga but the igbos came in and development came in all the jiga gone. We all are one Nigerian my bro, we should stand for our self and don't let our stupid gov destroy what we have being trying to fix for so many years. Igbos has no problem but there business and that is what we are and we be.

Wonderful. . .

I remember I was in a car then around Iyana-Ipaja when shit suddenly turned to poo-poo and we found ourselves in the middle of a flaming hot afternoon riot. . .

Well your right about standing as one. Believe me that's what we are driven to achieve and that's why Nigeria is still one today. . .

few incidences will occur at one time or the other that will remind us our differences but we'll still meet after the debate to share tea on the same table. That's Nigeria for you. cheesy
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by logica(m): 3:42am On Aug 02, 2013
collynzo2: ^^^ Congrats you just won Nairaland's most stupid post of the year.
I was expecting a better response than that: like a treatise on Igbo history and notable Igbo warriors of old.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by cashkid: 3:43am On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=pistol][/quote] dnt u tnk u are overstepping ur boundary wit all these ur facts? anyway i knw sm1 like u dnt av a pin in lagos and possibly dnt even stay in lagos, those that av millions worth of properties knw dat all these useless ranting doesnt solve the issue on ground as they knw they av a lot at stake.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by adconline(m): 3:46am On Aug 02, 2013
zo3184: Now,I see why other Nigerians never want Igbos to be president of Nigeria,there pettiness is that of a child, you claim you are the best Nigerians you don't have nothing to show for it, all you do is talk, you talk so much of your wealth I started thinking that Dangote is Igbo,you claim you so enterprising, all you are is a mom and pop businessman and all you do is trying to out do each other, you are only running your mouth in Africa in America you don't even show up in the business arena, in Houston that have large opulation of Igbo, the thriving African business people are Yoruba not Igbo, the richest black man in America is a Yoruba from Houston, Texas the epicenter of Igbo nation in America, you talk like you are the only one that can make money, you claim you are Jews of Africa, at least the real Jews have prosperous Israel to show for it,they move there money from all over the world and move it to Isreal, you need to move your money and develop Igboland not Biafra and stop that Biafra talk you don't have water, Biafrans are for River Ikwere people and they don't like you, now I see why, you are ungrateful people that are ready to bite the finger of a man feeding him, you are very toxic, Awolowo is really a genius for seeing through your collective East Africans selfish thinking and for you Yoruba Ronu people, Ogunde warn you 40years ago, you are very deserving of all the insult been inflicted on your culture, you are too accommodating. You are Africans you need to be barbaric, you have barbarians at your gate. All 70 million member of Yoruba Nations both home and abroad from Nigeria to our brethren in West Africa, Caribbean and Brazil you need to rise up and stop this cultural nicety.
Stop counting poeple's money for them. How much have u made on your own?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by blissonlin(m): 3:58am On Aug 02, 2013
Remember u can only bring life to a halt but u can never creat it. So i beg my igbo counterpart to keep calm on dis issue and allow peace to reign and dnt forget dat too much of bitter words wage war, or are u for war or for peace? Pls let d concern people settle d matter because i tink we have some importants tins hurting us dan dis fruitless issue. Pls let peace reign and let Nigeria keep moving peacefully. No more War.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 02, 2013
adconline:
He did not address the issue. He didn't say that he had communicated Gov Obi prior to his action. How did he want the governor to call/communicate when he didn't embrace that channel in the first place?
He didn't address the issue at stake period! I guess Naija politicians love folks like u who are easily confused. How is Onitsha a dumping ground for someone from Ebonyi state?

You don't usually inform the destination when you are about to deport.

Its when the destination finds a fault in the action that they communicate a formal query to you.

Fashola was right to demand a formal query from the igbo governor rather than behave like some uncouth rascal, turning to the media to cry foul like that would solve the issue.

Illiterate!!

All he simply had to do was hit the telephone button or send a formal memo down to Lagos.

Who would be wrong to say he truely 'Politicised' the issue?
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by visionsen(m): 4:01am On Aug 02, 2013
Fashola you are damn wrong on this one.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:02am On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx:

I hear that.

It just seems most of them are indoctrinated with bigotry and low self-esteem from the womb. grin

Proudly Yoruba, regardless - and we need to be watchful.

Anyway, I'll see if I can get all the bile posts these clowns populated google's servers with off the search link next month when I'm free.

I have always said it,you are nottin but p..ussy drooling biiatch! You will never see justice in your danm miserable life. You just jump in and join in the bashing. I was half way expecting reason with the voice of truth but I forgot what stuff you are made of. Your governor picked up citizens of Nigeria,locked them up without trial and eventually deported them to a state they did not hail from and this is what you have as reaction ?? I don't care who did what and whom it was done to but the bottom line is that its unconstitutional. And to think that Fashola is a SAN beats my imagination. Who tha ffuck made him a SAN ? This man is a illogical backward agbero without dignity!

Do you even have common sense?? The Awalowo you worship fought for Igbo to come and buy lands and help build Lagos. That's what he fought for and that's why yoruba love him. Now,how then do you ask Igbo to leave Lagos ? Lagos is in Nigeria and Igboland by extension! Which part of this did you not understand ?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:17am On Aug 02, 2013
zo3184: Now,I see why other Nigerians never want Igbos to be president of Nigeria,there pettiness is that of a child, you claim you are the best Nigerians you don't have nothing to show for it, all you do is talk, you talk so much of your wealth I started thinking that Dangote is Igbo,you claim you so enterprising, all you are is a mom and pop businessman and all you do is trying to out do each other, you are only running your mouth in Africa in America you don't even show up in the business arena, in Houston that have large opulation of Igbo, the thriving African business people are Yoruba not Igbo, the richest black man in America is a Yoruba from Houston, Texas the epicenter of Igbo nation in America, you talk like you are the only one that can make money, you claim you are Jews of Africa, at least the real Jews have prosperous Israel to show for it,they move there money from all over the world and move it to Isreal, you need to move your money and develop Igboland not Biafra and stop that Biafra talk you don't have water, Biafrans are for River Ikwere people and they don't like you, now I see why, you are ungrateful people that are ready to bite the finger of a man feeding him, you are very toxic, Awolowo is really a genius for seeing through your collective East Africans selfish thinking and for you Yoruba Ronu people, Ogunde warn you 40years ago, you are very deserving of all the insult been inflicted on your culture, you are too accommodating. You are Africans you need to be barbaric, you have barbarians at your gate. All 70 million member of Yoruba Nations both home and abroad from Nigeria to our brethren in West Africa, Caribbean and Brazil you need to rise up and stop this cultural nicety.

You are roadside trash picking rettard...there isn't need replying you!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by VoteOutPDPJona: 4:18am On Aug 02, 2013
breezy047:
I remember I was in a car then around Iyana-Ipaja when shit suddenly turned to poo-poo and we found ourselves in the middle of a flaming hot afternoon riot. . .
Yea! witnessed the riot too. Shirtless men welding cutlasses and other weapons blocked the road right after the bridge, a couple of weeks back.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Miles78(f): 4:22am On Aug 02, 2013
Sorry but this sounds awkward and weird. Deportation taking place in one country can only be heard in Nigeria. What happened to a human right of free movement? This is apartheid at its highest order and to even hear a governor bragging about it is disgusting! Nigeria is for all Nigerians who live in it..Tribalism is the reason why Nigeria is still developing on a tortoise level!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 02, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

I have always said it,you are nottin but p..ussy drooling biiatch! You will never see justice in your danm miserable life. You just jump in and join in the bashing. I was half way expecting reason with the voice of truth but I forgot what stuff you are made of. Your governor picked up citizens of Nigeria,locked them up without trial and eventually deported them to a state they did not hail from and this is what you have as reaction ?? I don't care who did what and whom it was done to but the bottom line is that its unconstitutional. And to think that Fashola is a SAN beats my imagination. Who tha ffuck made him a SAN ? This man is a illogical backward agbero without dignity!

Do you even have common sense?? The Awalowo you worship fought for Igbo to come and buy lands and help build Lagos. That's what he fought for and that's why yoruba love him. Now,how then do you ask Igbo to leave Lagos ? Lagos is in Nigeria and Igboland by extension! Which part of this did you not understand ?

If you take the word 'Deport' out of the picture for a minute you would understand what Fashola intended. . .

The new law says NO BEGGER ON THE HIGHWAYS AND RESTRICTED AREAS. . .yet these ones were caught. So what would you have the LASG do?
Arrest them, Charge them to court, try them and send them to jail for breaking the law?

Was it not better HE assisted them with transportation to their homeland where there 'business' isn't a crime yet?

I'm sure the beggers would be happy with Fashola for 'sparing' them in that manner when they could be rotting in jail by now.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by emmakind: 4:27am On Aug 02, 2013
1oracle:
Thanks for making a point in the direction that we are far from being one in this hypocritical one Nigeria
and u think yorubas are the one responsible for that
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by mAdBulleT(m): 4:30am On Aug 02, 2013
Ndi igbos, make una go siddon,na only una mouth dey smell 4 here ... Chai, una too dey make mouth..
I think you shouldn't worry about what Fashola did, since u claim your towns to be the best in naija, so why worrying when fashola has helped u back to one of your best town, LIKE PACKED SARDINES in a lorry...l☺l
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by olaheavy: 4:32am On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx: 144 Nigerians were deported back to their various states from Abuja last week. No one said nothing about it. Abia or Imo (I can't remember which one of the two did it) deported people between the two states. No one said anything. Northerners and other Yoruba's were deported from Lagos. No one said anything.

However, just because Igbo miscreants causing nuisance everywhere in an already snarled-up state were deported - these people have continued to post bile and hatred everywhere, threatening fire and brimstone. Honestly, what's wrong with these people? Are they the only ones in Nigeria? And why do they cry and whine about every darn thing? It's becoming sickening now, to be honest.

Also, I still don't understand how Yoruba's became so worthless that we've become easy targets for these people. Hey, maybe it's because I'm old school Yoruba (based on how my parents raised) and not the new school one (because I wasn't raised in Nigeria). But for how long are the Yoruba's going allow people continue to take them for pricks and disrespect their culture, people, heroes, heritage, traditions etc. by people who can't even square up with them in all ramfications? I came on this forum as an innocent youngin trying to mingle with Nigerians, acquire knowledge and get a clearer picture of what the mentality of Nigerians back home are like. However, ever since I got here - it has been about daily bashing of Yoruba's and our way-of-life. From the oil soup nonsense, to the never ending label of coward, to the claim that Yoruba's are dirty and ugly. And when people spew lies for too long, a lot of people are going to start believing that bs. Just as google's servers have been populated by that bs. This is just piss-take!

Anyway, I regret ever coming across this forum, to be honest. I was searching for knowledge about the richness of the Yoruba's when I saw this - and I still regret it. 27/12/2011 has to be the only day I regret in my young life. It's better to be oblivious to all the hate/bile than experience it. I'm going to have Yoruba kids and they'll also grow up reading all the fvckeries these inconsequential people have populated google's servers with about their ethnic group. It's depressing and it's better to shield them from anything Nigerian, and raise them as black Africans.

Finally, as for the redundant pseudo-sophistication of the Yoruba's and the docility of the new generation - it's just sickening to see people hide behind that mantra to spew crap and not do anything. For how long are you going to claim pseudo-sophisticaton when Yoruba nationalism is required? Yoruba's aren't as sophisticated as the Brits - however when it comes to British nationalism, it's non-negotiable, from the academics, to the artisans, to the factory workers, to the construction workers, to the rich and middle class etc.. Everyone drops whatever their achievements or lack thereof is in life and rally around British nationalism. That's why the UK will never give up Gibraltar to Spain and Argentina will continue to cry about the Falkland Islands, but they won't get it. Heck, as a Brit, I'll join the army to fight for UK's ownership of the Islands. Chinese nationalism is the reason why South China Sea and Diaoyu is non-negotiable to Chinese citizens despite their technogical advancements and sophistication. However, with Yoruba's, pseudo-sophistication is the reason why some inconsequential people can question your authority over your God given ancestral land and most prized possession - and threaten you over it. Yet you stay giving lame excuses about sophistication. Do something or shut the phuck up - I'm tired of your pseudo-sophistication. I'm from Lagos and my family helped build that city...and it sickening to see people disrespect Lagos all the time.

I'm out!! - Phuck nairaland!!

PS: tribalistic mods - I know your hands are always itching to ban me, just watch it. undecided
First off, I remember you came on me so strong sometimes in 2012 when I viciously attacked these same folks (Ibos) you just wrote about.
Anyway, that being said, I share in your frustration. That's exactly why I've been crusading for so long on nairaland against the Ibos. Your observation concerning "pseudo-sophistication" facade that some docile Yoruba people are putting up is well-taken. However, personally, I blame Christianity as a religion for the complacency of our people. I know, from the point-of-view of a Muslim, this assertion may not go down well with you and other Yoruba Christians. You see, the Yoruba Christians are do fanatical, emotional, and narrow-minded when it comes to their faith. The dangerous influx of the Ibos to our Yorubaland was necessitated and perverted and even encouraged by the subtle complacency of the Yoruba Christians. Anytime there is the need for us to move against the Eastern foreigners, fellow Yoruba who happen to be Christian will readily come to their rescue. They're the ones that always come to an illogical conclusion of: "ah, leave these people alone now. After all, they're not sitting on your head!" And this their bullcrap is predicated upon only one thing -- religion. I am from Ibadan -- and growing up in Ibadan was fun. There were no Ibos conspicuous enough to be seen anywhere in Ibadan. It was only the Hausa/Fulani wayfarers that were ubiquitously abound. And we loved it that way. Then after the war, the Ibos all left their Eastern abode en masse, and inundated us with such an unrelenting mass exodus of their people. It was mind-boggling for want of a better word. Look at Ibadan today! I mean - it's an eyesore. Ibo folks full ground well well. Our people actually wanted to do something about this anomaly before it went out of hand, but our fellow Yoruba who happen to be Christian (whether myopically or ignorantly) failed to see the looming danger until it became an albatross on our neck. The Ibos are so smart -- they studied our way of life, learnt our language (Ibos even speak fluent Yoruba better than some idiotic Yoruba who have given in to the "pseudo-sophistication" mentality), imbibed our culture, ate and perfected the preparation of our foods even though they hypocritically deride us as "oily soup ones", took advantage of our sound and free educational scheme. But, in the end, the Biafrans will still insult us and call us cowards for accommodating them and not slaughtering them like the Hausa/Fulani do to them in the North. You all know that the Ibos respect the Mallams up North! It's no longer secret that the reason that the Ibos are scared of the Mallams is because they butcher and roast them (Ibos) like suya. Yoruba are I inappropriately tagged cowards because we don't maim and kill them. Just like Louis Farrakhan opined that the white man only respects the black man when the black man becomes violent and meets force with force. The same thing is true here: the Ibos will only respect the Yoruba (Ibos' benefactors and hosts) when and only when we are ready to violently rail on them without the ridiculous interference from the hypocritical Yoruba Christians. My five cents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 02, 2013
Miles78: Sorry but this sounds awkward and weird. Deportation taking place in one country can only be heard in Nigeria. What happened to a human right of free movement? This is apartheid at its highest order and to even hear a governor bragging about it is disgusting! Nigeria is for all Nigerians who live in it...
Tribalism is the reason why Nigeria is still developing on a tortoise level!

Tribalism is not the reason my dear.

When it comes to defrauding the masses and sharing the national billions. . .they come together regardless of the tribe and join heads together.

Corruption still remains undauntedly number 1 reason.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by emmakind: 4:41am On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

Shut up ! Coward....why are you stylishly looking for an escape route...stay let him finish pummeling your flat head.
hahahaha! people won't kill me here o. this naija is truly a forced marriage
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Youngtekkey(m): 4:41am On Aug 02, 2013
Acidosis: He said alot without making any point..

Fashola (SAN), did you deport Igbos? Yes/No?
grin grin grin
and some fools like this is that chicken brain too small to understand what the governor is saying he says no mumu u better go back to primary two
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 02, 2013
breezy047:

If you take the word 'Deport' out of the picture for a minute you would understand what Fashola intended. . .

The new law says NO BEGGER ON THE HIGHWAYS AND RESTRICTED AREAS. . .yet these ones were caught. So what would you have the LASG do?
Arrest them, Charge them to court, try them and send them to jail for breaking the law?

Was it not better HE assisted them with transportation to their homeland where there 'business' isn't a crime yet?

I'm sure the beggers would be happy with Fashola for 'sparing' them in that manner when they could be rotting in jail by now.
I blame that man for wasting his spe*rm bringing out an ediot like you. It would have been better if pigs were fed with your school feesundecided
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Ferdinandu(m): 4:50am On Aug 02, 2013
But excuse me. If somebody put you inside a bus and come and dump you in Onitsha and said he has deported you .Should that be a big issue? you just go to your village and see the people you have not seen for a while and come out back in Onitsha enter another bus maybe not more than N4000 ,in the next 8 hours you are back in Lagos I`m sure if you are not a nuissant to the society ,nobody will disturb your peace.This should not be a big issue as Fashola said.There shouldn't be any tribal sentiment about this
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by emmakind: 4:51am On Aug 02, 2013
baby_123:

Are igbo's the first and only people returned Igbo's on NL can cry more than the bereaved sha. Did he say anything wrong
don't mind him jare. is anything wrong with "host state" abi lagos state na anambra
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by emmakind: 4:59am On Aug 02, 2013
InvertedHammer: /
Some Yoruba people are already warming up for which possible abandoned property to occupy.

All I can tell you is: It ain't gonna happen!

2013 is not 1967.

Igbo people are highly resourceful and when push comes to shove, Yoruba will be decimated in Lagos.

You better watch it

//
this what our hospitality has earned us.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 02, 2013
Ferdinandu: But excuse me. If somebody put you inside a bus and come and dump you in Onitsha and said he has deported you .Should that be a big issue? you just go to your village and see the people you have not seen for a while and come out back in Onitsha enter another bus maybe not more than N4000 ,in the next 8 hours you are back in Lagos I`m sure if you are not a nuissant to the society ,nobody will disturb your peace.This should not be a big issue as Fashola said.There shouldn't be any tribal sentiment about this
Can you expantiate on the moral justification of that your uncircumsized Ggovernor's action pls?Proud foo*l undecided
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Ferdinandu(m): 5:02am On Aug 02, 2013
olaheavy:
First off, I remember you came on me so strong sometimes in 2012 when I viciously attacked these same folks (Ibos) you just wrote about.
Anyway, that being said, I share in your frustration. That's exactly why I've been crusading for so long on nairaland against the Ibos. Your observation concerning "pseudo-sophistication" facade that some docile Yoruba people are putting up is well-taken. However, personally, I blame Christianity as a religion for the complacency of our people. I know, from the point-of-view of a Muslim, this assertion may not go down well with you and other Yoruba Christians. You see, the Yoruba Christians are do fanatical, emotional, and narrow-minded when it comes to their faith. The dangerous influx of the Ibos to our Yorubaland was necessitated and perverted and even encouraged by the subtle complacency of the Yoruba Christians. Anytime there is the need for us to move against the Eastern foreigners, fellow Yoruba who happen to be Christian will readily come to their rescue. They're the ones that always come to an illogical conclusion of: "ah, leave these people alone now. After all, they're not sitting on your head!" And this their bullcrap is predicated upon only one thing -- religion. I am from Ibadan -- and growing up in Ibadan was fun. There were no Ibos conspicuous enough to be seen anywhere in Ibadan. It was only the Hausa/Fulani wayfarers that were ubiquitously abound. And we loved it that way. Then after the war, the Ibos all left their Eastern abode en masse, and inundated us with such an unrelenting mass exodus of their people. It was mind-boggling for want of a better word. Look at Ibadan today! I mean - it's an eyesore. Ibo folks full ground well well. Our people actually wanted to do something about this anomaly before it went out of hand, but our fellow Yoruba who happen to be Christian (whether myopically or ignorantly) failed to see the looming danger until it became an albatross on our neck. The Ibos are so smart -- they studied our way of life, learnt our language (Ibos even speak fluent Yoruba better than some idiotic Yoruba who have given in to the "pseudo-sophistication" mentality), imbibed our culture, ate and perfected the preparation of our foods even though they hypocritically deride us as "oily soup ones", took advantage of our sound and free educational scheme. But, in the end, the Biafrans will still insult us and call us cowards for accommodating them and not slaughtering them like the Hausa/Fulani do to them in the North. You all know that the Ibos respect the Mallams up North! It's no longer secret that the reason that the Ibos are scared of the Mallams is because they butcher and roast them (Ibos) like suya. Yoruba are I inappropriately tagged cowards because we don't maim and kill them. Just like Louis Farrakhan opined that the white man only respects the black man when the black man becomes violent and meets force with force. The same thing is true here: the Ibos will only respect the Yoruba (Ibos' benefactors and hosts) when and only when we are ready to violently rail on them without the ridiculous interference from the hypocritical Yoruba Christians. My five cents.
People like you are better locked up in a cave because you can never fit in a modern society.Apeman.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Youngtekkey(m): 5:03am On Aug 02, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

You are roadside trash picking rettard...there isn't need replying you!
maybe u forget it is one of ur brothers from the middle belt that bears that name retardeen abi u no know sey that's jonathan second name i taught u use to claim ur state are the best bla bla bla bla some of u are even saying lagos is an ibo land by extension am laughing in chinese make u come claim am now abi them dey deport person from him state pathetic fools called ibo,all this year u dey shout stupid biafran we never see u start war,we don't want u again go way u clueless,stupid,lazy and idiotic ibo people leave lagos for us to my yoruba brothers let's fight this cowards and stupid ibo infact am on operation all ibo must leave lagos EKO Oni BAJE Oooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by emmakind: 5:04am On Aug 02, 2013
ak4God: In what way?its a known fact that majority of the Igbo traders,are ritualist.All dey do is deceit in the name of business.Come to Festac,or go to Alaba,Trade Fair,na business dem go dey tell u,na lie.
#fact#
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Youngtekkey(m): 5:07am On Aug 02, 2013
Ferdinandu: People like you are better locked up in a cave because you can never fit in a modern society.Apeman.
don't u see u are a psychatrist patient u are either mad,crazy or dillusional
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by mAdBulleT(m): 5:10am On Aug 02, 2013
Ferdinandu: But excuse me. If somebody put you inside a bus and come and dump you in Onitsha and said he has deported you .Should that be a big issue? you just go to your village and see the people you have not seen for a while and come out back in Onitsha enter another bus maybe not more than N4000 ,in the next 8 hours you are back in Lagos I`m sure if you are not a nuissant to the society ,nobody will disturb your peace.This should not be a big issue as Fashola said.There shouldn't be any tribal sentiment about this
lol... I thought so too
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Youngtekkey(m): 5:11am On Aug 02, 2013
Idi Amin: Can you expantiate on the moral justification of that your uncircumsized Ggovernor's action pls?Proud foo*l undecided
mumu foool did u reason like fowl every time or it is ocassionally

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter / Senator Joshua Lidani Remained Calm While Senate Mace Was Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.