Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,471 members, 7,888,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:42 AM

Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (60298 Views)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by indoorlove(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2013
1oracle:
With the deportation of Nigerians from Lagos to Onitsha by midnight Governor Fashola and those fools supporting this action are already manifesting a Nigeria of their dreams.
One Nigeria is a project that will never work. Enough of this deceit.
I will always respect google because google knows everything, if you doubt me just type "yorubas are" in a google search box, come back and tell me what you see. grin grin grin grin
Apparently, you don't know how google works, go and make ur research, this time with ur thinking cap on. Les i forget, I'm not yoruba, but i can't stand idiocy.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by sylve11: 7:19am On Aug 02, 2013
Thia is getting interesting by the day. grin cool
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ethicalUser(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2013
If nigerians get deported from other African countries some folks here will rain abuses on those countries. Now ur fellow citizens are been deported within d country and I see some fools been happy over it. We all contribute to reason why this country has been taking great steps backward. Can we love ourselves for once
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by MomohLawal: 7:22am On Aug 02, 2013
slimmy05: you're just an uninformed skunk and who told you history has it that Lagos is a yoruba land. Who are the first settlers in Lagos? And "Eko", "idumota" a yoruba name? Let me school you a little cos am the principal of your school of thought, but you're derailing so fast, lagos was presided over by the Oba of Benin and benin were the first settlers in Lagos. And who the hell told you Fashola is a lagosian and Tinubu? Those guys aint Lagosians, they can't even trace their roots. Bunch of bastardsss who migrated from neighbouring states claiming lagosians.
Tinubu and fashola are from OSUN state.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Qc1(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2013
mgbeketoto:

I never guessed that this man was this LOCAL!
What an analogy! cheesy
Peter Obi must have sized him up from afar. . .the reason he never bothered to 'BRIEF' him first!

LOCAL GOVERNOR! HE SURE HAS A PROBLEM COMMUNICATING FOR SURE.grin

I made ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE from his response! undecided

ANODA 'ASSSSSIWAJU' DEGREE FOR SURE! grin

You do know that he graduated from University of Chicago, don't you? Does that make him local ?
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by calvin0622(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

You must be homeless, this is why you are so preoccupied with Lagos while your hometowns and villages rot. When you can boast of a functioning government then we will hear your cries. Till then, build at home. Why are you so averse to living in your state? Are you the only people who have been returned? Ok, we hear, we hear. We will charter ekenedilichukwu bus next time. If you are homeless, you will be on the bus.
senseless post.wat do U̶̲̥̅̊ mean that there Aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ no functioning governors I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ igbo land.please if U̶̲̥̅̊ were not told go check imo state

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by jay2k(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2013
1oracle:
With the deportation of Nigerians from Lagos to Onitsha by midnight Governor Fashola and those fools supporting this action are already manifesting a Nigeria of their dreams.
One Nigeria is a project that will never work. Enough of this deceit.
I will always respect google because google knows everything, if you doubt me just type "yorubas are" in a google search box, come back and tell me what you see. grin grin grin grin
i saw, ''yorubas are the problem with nigeria'' By lamido sanusi Lamido..loolz..u guys should forget dat muslim bigot of a gov. He tinks after actions...he least knew d weight of wat he he did, nd dats y he is openin his mouth hea witout knowin wat to say...rubish man.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Kei144(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2013
I personally would like something serious enough to dissuade Igbos and other Nigerians from senseless immigration. A person is not sure what s/he is going to do in a foreign land, yet s/he immigrates to the place only to face untold hardship. The result is always that the person puts his/her hands into shameful activities that put their native lands to shame.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by BinghiNya(m): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2013
Oloriburuku lawon ibo yi sha whch tribe in Nigeria claims citizenship of three countries Nigeria, Biafra and Israel. Which tribe feel unloved wherever they go. Which tribe lacks a central structure of organization in nigeria , which tribe commit crime from ghana to nauru with the largest stats, which tribe don't develop the home front but another man,s place. Send your answers to unreasonableigbo@nigeria.gov.ng

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by nafiachi(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2013
This certainly was a wrong move by the Lagos state government, an apology can put an end to this.
But we all shouldn't just ignore the activities of our Igbo brothers in lagos, Festac town is a no go area for people who loved and lived there years back cos of the desperation attached tO the Igbo mind, and so many other cases, abeg omo nna, inyamiri, pls take am jeje.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Qc1(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2013
eGuerrilla:

[“There is too much at stake for anyone to begin to insight the Igbo community against their host state. There is too much at stake here. It is a very dangerous and unwarranted precedent. And I hope that common sense will prevail here. Also for those who are praying for blood should know that there is too much at risk here.”]
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by eraly(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2013
am a Yoruba guy n putin tribalism apart, I tink Fasola got it wrong. Gud intention shuldn't be done in a wrong way. He shuld jus admit n apologize. N to all here, bitterness towards one anoda wunt get us anywhere. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by XOCONOCHCO: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2013
CHAIRMAN1:
Last I checked, goats don't bray, goats bleat... Donkeys bray, dullard
Don't bother him, Awo-ole wasted Free-education on his father's head.Its not his fault.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2013
The truth is that u r just a foOooooooooooool
Texas.Cowgirl:
Lol Did Fashola just tell Obi to use common sense?

Why do Ibo still cry war and blood? Do they think war is about holding hands and singing kumbaya?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2013
Acidosis: He said alot without making any point..

Fashola (SAN), did you deport Igbos? Yes/No?
grin grin grin
He just took himself on a merry go roundgrin and ended up saying nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by vanunu: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2013
What Mr Fashola did is very very wrong, FG and Amnety International should investigate lagos state concentration camp.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2013
frankly what fashola did was wrong u cannot deport nigerians from any part of nigeria. fashola is too opinionated. that was how he sacked doctors last year.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by nku5: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2013
One_Naira: This is his reply? In what way did it answer obi's accusation.

Did you deport igbos? yes/no. we get rubbish and sidetrack as reply
Did you deport non anambra and dump them in onitsha? yes/no. we get rubbish and sidetrack as a reply
Did you deport non igbos and dumped them in onitsha? yes/no. once more the reply gave no answer
Did you detained those deportees and gave them inhumane treatment for weeks, some months, like they accused you? yes/no. once more the reply gave no answer but trying to sidetrack accusation.
If you called and informed me of this deportees before you deported, kindly tell me when? once more the reply gave no answer but rubbish.

All this questions can be deducted from obi's speech and letter. you would think fashola would make an attempt to try to answer them. No, instead he spoke rubbish and tried to shift blame. Wow. The fact he tried to dodge each accusation and didn't even try to free himself of it or at least give the readers the benefit of a doubt, shows every accusation made on him by obi and the deportees are a fact. Wow. This is the man they keep yelling at us we should vote for as president. This is the man whose own party and his tribalistic people call GEJ a "retardee".
Tufiakwa. Okorocha, Igbokwe, Amaechi, Ngige, sadly Utomi may thunder fire una wherever una dey. May thunder and the holyghost fire snag una. This is the man you joined hands with. Tell us how it feels selling your souls to the devil. Wicked souls, excluding utomi (i know he's just confused right now).

I tell you when I heard that fashola replied obi I was expecting a robust intelligent answer from an SAN. What I heard is not far from what I hear some dummies on NL say.

The governor of a state that operates under a very shadowy and cult like system of followership who I can bet sanctioned the deportation did not call obi to tell him what he was about to do but complains like a kid when obi takes the matter to GEJ without telling him first. The last time fashola's "greenshirts" did it Obi called him bt what happened? We can all see.

Fashola has exposed his motived for deporting ppl like the fascist he is. The motive is linked to 2015 and ppl think the primary motive is bigotry. He accused obi of "inciting igbo ppl" and "politicising" it. Any right thinking person would criticise it and take it to the highest level but fashola describes it as "politics". The plan is to reduce the number of igbos in lagos before 2015. We have seen how Yerima is hustling to shore up votes by making under aged foreign 3rd and 4th wives married to nigerians under islamic law be eligible to vote.

Fashola will be hero to the bigots among his kinsmen but will bw remembered by the rest of the world as a man with fascist tendencies

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2013
BinghiNya: Oloriburuku lawon ibo yi sha whch tribe in Nigeria claims citizenship of three countries Nigeria, Biafra and Israel. Which tribe feel unloved wherever they go. Which tribe lacks a central structure of organization in nigeria , which tribe commit crime from ghana to nauru with the largest stats, which tribe don't develop the home front but another man,s place. Send your answers to unreasonableigbo@nigeria.gov.ng
Nna gi bu Oloriburukugringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2013
Lol he graduated from university of chicago and Obi graduated from whr?? Fool with ur slave mentality!
Skin bleacher,u wana b whiter than d whites!!
Banza kowei!
Qc-1:

You do know that he graduated from University of Chicago, don't you? Does that make him local ?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2013
BinghiNya: Oloriburuku lawon ibo yi sha whch tribe in Nigeria claims citizenship of three countries Nigeria, Biafra and Israel. Which tribe feel unloved wherever they go. Which tribe lacks a central structure of organization in nigeria , which tribe commit crime from ghana to nauru with the largest stats, which tribe don't develop the home front but another man,s place. Send your answers to unreasonableigbo@nigeria.gov.ng
na tribalism go kill u. ur end would be worst than adolf hitler.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by adconline(m): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2013
breezy047:

You don't usually inform the destination when you are about to deport.

Its when the destination finds a fault in the action that they communicate a formal query to you.

Fashola was right to demand a formal query from the igbo governor rather than behave like some uncouth rascal, turning to the media to cry foul like that would solve the issue.

Illiterate!!

All he simply had to do was hit the telephone button or send a formal memo down to Lagos.

Who would be wrong to say he truely 'Politicised' the issue?
dumbest response ever! Fashola wanted a formal procedure to be followed but did not follow such. Why didn't he call the governor to find out what's the problem. The problem is that sheepish followers/tools cannot get it. Fashola is pandering to brainless followers like you. Same thing he's accusing Obi of, he's guilty of already. Political grandstanding!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by jemoke: 7:42am On Aug 02, 2013
you're just an uninformed skunk and who told you history has it that Lagos is a yoruba land. Who are the first settlers in Lagos? And "Eko", "idumota" a yoruba name? Let me school you a little cos am the principal of your school of thought, but you're derailing so fast, lagos was presided over by the Oba of Benin and benin were the first settlers in Lagos. And who the hell told you Fashola is a lagosian and Tinubu? Those guys aint Lagosians, they can't even trace their roots. Bunch of bastardsss who migrated from neighbouring states claiming lagosians.
Governor Fashola of lagos state ,did you illegally deport nigerians from lagos to another state or not ? lagos state is part of Nigeria. The world is watching , we want to know the truth. we demand an answer ?
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2013
Acidosis: He said alot without making any point..

Fashola (SAN), did you deport Igbos? Yes/No?
grin grin grin
you are very stupid for asking gov that q. Comon sense will tell U̶̲̥̅̊ those pretended as destitude and perpetrating evil were deported. Are U̶̲̥̅̊ people not known as armed robers terorising this nation, sill yet, you people still cover almost 40% of lagos populace, let obi send all lagosian back home and vise versal and let see. Tribalsm preventing naigerians frm seen trut. U̶̲̥̅̊ r very stupid again
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 02, 2013
nku5:

I tell you when I heard that fashola replied obi I was expecting a robust intelligent answer from an SAN. What I heard is not far from what I hear some dummies on NL say.

The governor of a state that operates under a very shadowy and cult like system of followership who I can bet sanctioned the deportation did not call obi to tell him what he was about to do but complains like a kid when obi takes the matter to GEJ without telling him first. The last time fashola's "greenshirts" did it Obi called him bt what happened? We can all see.

Fashola has exposed his motived for deporting ppl like the fascist he is. The motive is linked to 2015 and ppl think the primary motive is bigotry. He accused obi of "inciting igbo ppl" and "politicising" it. Any right thinking person would criticise it and take it to the highest level but fashola describes it as "politics". The plan is to reduce the number of igbos in lagos before 2015. We have seen how Yerima is hustling to shore up votes by making under aged foreign 3rd and 4th wives married to nigerians under islamic law be eligible to vote.

Fashola will be hero to the bigots among his kinsmen but will bw remembered by the rest of the world as a man with fascist tendencies

yes i agree with u. in 2006 lasg conducts census in parallel with fg. they have the figures. if ibo votes enmass for pdp and yoruba votes are divided then apc is gone .then to reduce population of ibos in lagos state.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2013
..Just like those dead areas,Ajegunle or wateva silly name (neva a big fan of lagos,neva! Anambra,Abj always on ma mind!)u call it is a no go area for Igbos cuz of d activities of d yeroba touts.!! undecided
nafiachi: This certainly was a wrong move by the Lagos state government, an apology can put an end to this.
But we all shouldn't just ignore the activities of our Igbo brothers in lagos, Festac town is a no go area for people who loved and lived there years back cos of the desperation attached tO the Igbo mind, and so many other cases, abeg omo nna, inyamiri, pls take am jeje.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Gwekzy: 7:48am On Aug 02, 2013
Am stunned by all these irrational comments...even the youth re now dis tribalistic? Where is d 1 nigeria dat we cried n still crying for? It Pains me
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2013
peppy luv: ..Just like those dead areas,Ajegunle or wateva silly name (neva a big fan of lagos,neva! Anambra,Abj always on ma mind!)u call it is a no go area for Igbos cuz of d activities of d yeroba touts.!! undecided

We dont even want ur likes in Lagos anymore....cos its now a dumping ground for people like u ...so just remain in ur alien Abuja or just stick ur neck in ur Anambra hole.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 02, 2013
Like ur fathers brain is full of d ganja plantation u hv in d west. Akwuya!
LBT: get a life mumu! Won't obi's party take part in the poll? Obi's brain is full of mucus. Idi ara
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by BigSamX(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2013
wat fashola s sayin s dat he deployd d igbos 2wards d anambra politcal election rada dan dem constitutin nusance in d state
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by XOCONOCHCO: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2013
nku5:

Fashola just became bad market to himself, he was on his way to being a National Icon with his work (eko atlantic, lekki seaport etc) but with this own goal 'Local Champion' will be his middle name .
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by hugafella(m): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2013
Kei144: I personally would like something serious enough to dissuade Igbos and other Nigerians from senseless immigration. A person is not sure what s/he is going to do in a foreign land, yet s/he immigrates to the place only to face untold hardship. The result is always that the person puts his/her hands into shameful activities that put their native lands to shame.

Lol...ur so wrapped up in your own cocoon. Boy, there are many yoruba beggars and destitutes all across iboland. Meanwhile, why did Fashola single out ibos? Even with all the millions of hausa beggars all over Lagos. It must be a "Muslim brotherhood" affair.

Its clear that the yorubas on this forum never learn from history. Fashola's action is inexcusable because as a SAN, he should know that the constitution guarantees every Nigerian citizen the right lo live anywhere they choose. In other words, I am a Nigerian first before I am hausa, or ibo or yoruba.

The comments on this forum especially by the yorubas are very disturbing, because it shows the depth of their understanding of the concept of nationhood.

You were the ones who refused the ibos to go their own way. But still you and your hausa fulani brothers hate on them, bomb them, deport them and launch abuses at them in this same fake Nigeria.

For the avoidance of doubt, Let me make it clear that Nigeria can never develop or even record any appreciable progress with such myopic and divisive mindset. We must change the way we see ourselves and one another. Our people are our greatest resources.

I do hope that Justice will one day prevail in this "dream" nation, Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter / Senator Joshua Lidani Remained Calm While Senate Mace Was Stolen / Late Yar'adua Spent His Presidential Leave At Obudu Cattle Ranch In 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.