Stats: 3,182,381 members, 7,917,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:12 PM

Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (60435 Views)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 02, 2013
XOCONOCHCO: Tigerclawed dingbat,who now owns lagos, yorubas? ! Dont make me laugh.
no, Its Eze Nri ur forefather that owns Lagos.
....Mumuni.
*LMAO*

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by wellmax(m): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2013
Acidosis: He said alot without making any point..

Fashola (SAN), did you deport Igbos? Yes/No?

Fashola (SAN), did you deport Igbos destitutes? Yes/No?
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Arysexy(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2013
@johnsonjosbles:
. Fools, what ȋ̝̊̅§ your problems about that, yorubas are worldwide known as knoledgable and peaceful creatures, not pursuace of money till death without any achivement. Fashola in his wishdom to foreseen danger ahead and controll alerming destitude igbo pretender, U̶̲̥̅̊ fool are calling Iτ̅ deportation of fellow naigerians. Let. No lagosians care about your noise, let both states embak on Iτ̅ and see. If igbos who r doing dia bussiness peacefully in lagos and didn't complain for any bastards will not stone obi 4 interupting dia peace. Afterall he has nothing to offer them when they return home. Fools

please go home n fix ur rusted corrugated zinc infested dirty Yoruba animal houses. shemeless people that throw party around yet they still live in mud houses not conducive for animal husbandry.

Check out the houses inhabited by f00ls that are shouting "go back to ur village" at igbos. God 4bid me to witness this kind of poverty.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by nogames: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2013
jemoke: you're just an uninformed skunk and who told you history has it that Lagos is a yoruba land. Who are the first settlers in Lagos? And "Eko", "idumota" a yoruba name? Let me school you a little cos am the principal of your school of thought, but you're derailing so fast, lagos was presided over by the Oba of Benin and benin were the first settlers in Lagos. And who the hell told you Fashola is a lagosian and Tinubu? Those guys aint Lagosians, they can't even trace their roots. Bunch of bastardsss who migrated from neighbouring states claiming lagosians.
Governor Fashola of lagos state ,did you illegally deport nigerians from lagos to another state or not ? lagos state is part of Nigeria. The world is watching , we want to know the truth. we demand an answer ?
[b] Even if your story true. As a student of history yo should known that Oba of benin was one of ground sons of Oduduwa, they migrated from Ile-Ife

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by zhirinmai(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=pistol][/quote] na by force to stay lag [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by XOCONOCHCO: 9:02am On Aug 02, 2013
Its almost 9,make i tune in to political platform on raypower f.m.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by feranchek78: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2013
I've always respected Fashola buht dis act of barbarism is just 2 much 2 condole! and if I may say, ikeja computer village has MANY ibos daht has shops while d yorubas re d 1s selling FUFU fones on d road side 2 dupe people (in dia own state!), go 2 ladipo market in oshodi, same tin applies dere. waht abt Alaba international market nko? how many yorubas can boast of having shops dere (in dia own state oooO! ). d truth is dis, Fashola simply cannot do anything bad 2 doze guyZ (especially d Alaba international market peeps), less dere'll b a SIGNIFICANT decline in his economic growth cos he knws how much revenue he gehts on tax frm dese NDIGBOS..... One love BIAFRA!!

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by rockbase360: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2013
[b]Only an ignorant fool will ignore the historical relation between the yoruba's and the benin kingdom. It is laughable for an igbo person to say that Lagos is not a yoruba-land. This statement annoys me...A slowpoke from the east claiming a land in the west. War go soon start and you'll soon realize that Idumota and Alaba nor be the same

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Diamondpicture(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2013
The truth is that the yorubans they have a way of reasoning u guys fail to forget that if there is to be a war between nigeria and any other country that it is likely to start in lagos state and the igbos in lagos we not allow you guys to fight the war alone because 80% of investment houses belongs to the igbos and other tribes you all are just shouting lagos lagos failing to know that ur lagos of awolowo and abiola is no more the lagos of today and u guys hav failed to realise that i have been in the movie industry for over 15years now and not just the movie industry but the yoruba movie industry i have over 200 yoruba movies i bought from your so called bro today the hatred is there that we are the owner of the movies but they refuse to remember when they were so hungry that we came to thier rescue why the hatred on the ibos u guys should learn to take the fact that igbos own 80% of lagos

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2013
peppy luv: Lol foooooool we dnt claim what we dnt own! Its ur assignment,go and read olodo! Product of i-n-c-e-s-t. For ur info that woman u call mother is ur sister! Ask ur father
Shes not!
....but do u know ur old woman's cruisership is second to none, that why many men that rode her on the sea were able to produce you after she has given them so many rides! grin

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Kashif(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2013
To say Fashola has lost it is an understatement.... angry angry

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by rockbase360: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2013
Diamondpicture: The truth is that the yorubans they have a way of reasoning u guys fail to forget that if there is to be a war between nigeria and any other country that it is likely to start in lagos state and the igbos in lagos we not allow you guys to fight the war alone because 80% of investment houses belongs to the igbos and other tribes you all are just shouting lagos lagos failing to know that ur lagos of awolowo and abiola is no more the lagos of today and u guys hav failed to realise that i have been in the movie industry for over 15years now and not just the movie industry but the yoruba movie industry i have over 200 yoruba movies i bought from your so called bro today the hatred is there that we are the owner of the movies but they refuse to remember when they were so hungry that we came to thier rescue why the hatred on the ibos u guys should learn to take the fact that igbos own 80% of lagos

then go back and develop your own place if u are that goood....oloriburuku
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Arysexy(m): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2013
feranchek78: I've always respected Fashola buht dis act of barbarism is just 2 much 2 condole! and if I may say, ikeja computer village has MANY ibos daht has shops while d yorubas re d 1s selling FUFU fones on d road side 2 dupe people (in dia own state!), go 2 ladipo market in oshodi, same tin applies dere. waht abt Alaba international market nko? how many yorubas can boast of having shops dere (in dia own state oooO! ). d truth is dis, Fashola simply cannot do anything bad 2 doze guyZ (especially d Alaba international market peeps), less dere'll b a SIGNIFICANT decline in his economic growth cos he knws how much revenue he gehts on tax frm dese NDIGBOS..... One love BIAFRA!!

He couldn't control the tribalistic urge Yorubas are known for, Thank God these are happening now, so that my ppl would know who their real enemies are. I cant wait for them to come to Anambra for APC campaign, have mobilised some unizik students that will repeat the OBJ stoning episode of yr 2000 at Awka. Ndi ara! Otolo gbagbukwa Fashole, Nkita lachkwa ya anya.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by simpleseyi: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Lol Did Fashola just tell Obi to use common sense?

Why do Ibo still cry war and blood? Do they think war is about holding hands and singing kumbaya?

They did not learn anything from the last civil war which they started unprepared and lost woefully.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2013
peppy luv: Lol@ hausa kill them like hell,cowards even when ur brodas are killed u count them as Igbos then secretly go and carry them at night to bury! COWARDS!!
Hausas only associate with yeroba muslims but there is a limit,they dnt pray or live 2geda! Evry yeroba muslim in kano lives in sabon gari and trust me bro b4 an almajiri thinks of killing me during riots he will 1st take off d head of d "Infidel"who they dnt trust to be real muslims!!
Was born in kano so I dnt speak witout facts. D last year january bombing that killed over 200 had litl or no Igbo involved bt their fellow muslims especially. Okada riders cuz it was @ d hrt of d city,d incident took place!
D only way they can target a large population of Igbos is if thgey attack a catholic church cuz 80% of Igbos in sabon gari are catholics and evry nook and corners of sabon gari has a church owned by u fraudsters trying to buy a jet!
Sons and daughters o jezebel!
A frnd from Jos said "God forbid I kp yeroba frnds or date them ,they are saboteurs ,backstabbers and too tribalistic!'Their men are lazy cowards and women pigs"!
babe,you are wicked! Chai! grin
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by feranchek78: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2013
Arysexy:

He couldn't control the tribalistic urge Yorubas are known for, Thank God these are happening now, so that my ppl would know who their real enemies are. I cant wait for them to come to Anambra for APC campaign, have mobilised some unizik students that will repeat the OBJ stoning episode of yr 2000 at Awka. Ndi ara! Otolo gbagbukwa Fashole, Nkita lachkwa ya anya.
Lwkmd! grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by TCUBE(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2013
Tribal sentiments have clouded the sense of judgment of many on this website. Why can't we just be objective and reasonable when we react to stories like this. We claim to be one nigeria but are quick to run to our respective "tribal post" when we all confronted with the harsh realities of out individual bias and tribalistic tendencies. It is amazing to me that the country has managed to stay together for 53 years. We still have a long way to go as a nation. One would have thought that the younger generation will be more sensible and reasonable, but apparently not in this side of the world. I will continue to watch your tribal war from the side-lines.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by nogames: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2013
XOCONOCHCO: Sorry to burst your bubble, Odduduwa was a bini prince called Ekalerdahan of the last ruling ogiso of igodomingodo ( benin).
Well you might be right, since youruba and bini share a lot in common. According one faction of history, oranmiyan founded bini kindom, installed his son as king and return to ile-ife. The only borne of contntion btw Ife and Benin kindom is where yoruba actually oiginated from. Benin kindom believes
yoruba origantes from Benin not Ife as everybody beleives
http://www.edo-nation.net/sowunmi1.htm
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Arysexy(m): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2013
simpleseyi:

They did not learn anything from the last civil war which they started unprepared and lost woefully.

We lost gallantly, we stood our ground and defended our land for 3 yrs, i challenge u cowards to face ndigbo in war. yes yoruba vs igbo. Let see who will run. u born cowards. Can u fight Nigeria for a week? Not to talk of British supported war against Biafra. Shame on u cowards! i rada hang my self than be a yoruba coward!

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by XOCONOCHCO: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2013
nogames: [b] Even if your story true. As a student of history yo should known that Oba of benin was one of ground sons of Oduduwa, they migrated from Ile-Ife
ile-ife kö ile gbongbon ní Oduduwa/Izoduwa is a bini prince, google is your friend
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by XOCONOCHCO: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2013
nogames: [b] Even if your story true. As a student of history yo should known that Oba of benin was one of ground sons of Oduduwa, they migrated from Ile-Ife
ile-ife kö ile gbongbon ní Oduduwa/Izoduwa is a bini prince, wikipedia is your friend
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2013
phemson odukoya: yes nigeria is for all nigeria but igbo go back home and develop anambra state.
! You are just as daft as your governor, that is if u are «4»rm lagos state! what proof do u have they deportees are «4»rm anambara state

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2013
simpleseyi:

A proverb says:
Little knowledge is a dangerous one.
These people were born with little knowledge, thats why u see them to be the entities messing Nigeria up evrywhere around the globe.
SA,UK,US etc....they are always the culprits. why? why? why? why the represent a life of curse? LMAO
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by successking: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2013
Fashola should accept his mistake and apologize

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by XOCONOCHCO: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2013
nogames:
Well you might be right, since youruba and bini share a lot in common. According one faction of history, oranmiyan founded bini kindom, installed his son as king and return to ile-ife. The only borne of contntion btw Ife and Benin kindom is where yoruba actually oiginated from. Benin kindom believes
yoruba origantes from Benin not Ife as everybody beleives
http://www.edo-nation.net/sowunmi1.htm
'Might' is an understatement i am 1000% correct Oduduwa is a benin prince.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Stunner1(f): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2013
grin @1oracle u wicked ooo hahaha I typed yorubas are in a google search box n wat I saw ehnnn choii laff don tear my belle dz morn!! Yoruba ppl r way too tribalistic bsyds iono y dey r scared of d IGBOS ndi ara nde nzuzu.. Fashola shld come n uproot my Father's houses n take dem bck to Owerri big FOOLS

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2013
successking: Fashola should accept his mistake and apologize
to who?..apologize to criminals & destitutes?
.....U are a joker! undecided
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Diamondpicture(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2013
What part of lagos do you stay and who do you pay your rent to ?
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Arysexy(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2013
St_Black:
to who?..apologize to criminals & destitutes?
.....U are a joker! undecided

Fool! if they were criminals, they would be in police custody, igbos destitute? such words like destitutes, beggars are not in igbo man dictionary. An average igbo man is proud to beg, After the hausas the next tribe that rank highest in begging are Yorubas! y? because they are lousy and lazy bunch. Go figure!

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2013
It's so nice to know that internal deportation is a common practice in Nigeria. I hope that when my government deals with our very troublesome biafrans, we won't hear accusations of xenophobia and discrimination being thrown at us. Very soon ya'll can expect planes filled with drug dealers, 419 scammers, fraudsters, assassins etc, landing in that country.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by AHA1(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2013
BETWEEN 1967 AND 1970 IGBOS SACRIFICED CIRCA 3 MILLIONS OF THEIR PEOPLE JUST FOR THEM TO BE FREE.
I THINK THAT IS ENOUGH.
ALMIGHTY GOD SACRIFICED HIS SON JUST ONCE FOR MANKIND TO BE FREE,HE WILL NOT SACRIFICE JESUS AGAIN.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2013
slimmy05: plenty bastaarrds claiming lagosians, even the dirty ibadan people.. grin YES! I said so! Fight me angry I know you can only fight me with your rants, but I'll knock you out with my heavy blows angry I don't mind fixing a date grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" / El-Rufai Meets Sanusi In Awe, Nasarawa (Photos) / Kaduna: Army General Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53