Stats: 3,173,443 members, 7,888,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (60295 Views)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by denony(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2013
FVCKING OFE MMANUS
LAZY POKES

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2013
More on this story.

‘Deportation’ claim political, says Fashola

Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola yesterday described as “political” the raging controversy over the resettlement of 67 people from Lagos in Onitsha, Anambra state.

Speaking for the first time on the issue, which has been raging since last week, Fashola told reporters after inspecting the on-going light rail project and Jetties in Mile 2 area of the state, that the propaganda on the issue was meant to tarnish the reputation and credibility of his government and the All Progressives Congress (APC) ahead of the November 16 governorship election in that state.

The 67 Igbo were allegedly ‘deported’ from Lagos to Onitsha where they were said to have been abandoned.
But Police Commissioner Umar Manko denied the deportation claim.

Fashola said: “It is unfortunate that my colleague governor (of Anambra State Peter Obi) made this a media issue. As I speak, I haven’t received any telephone call or letter from him to complain. And I don’t think that is the way government works. On less important matters like this, he had called me before.

“This is a political season and Anambra State will be up for a contest. And in a political season, unusual things happen and perhaps we are living in an interesting time. And some of the evidence was when one sees two adults kissing on television, it tells you that something is at foot. And it is really important to say that our hospitality in Lagos State is legendary.

“And it is a global legend that the people of Lagos state are hospitable people. And so is the present government of the state and previous administrations.”

Fashola explained that those hiding under the controversy to portray the state government in a bad light before the Igbo speaking communities have failed to realise the existing bond between the government and the Igbo residents over the years.

He said: “I think there is a large Igbo community in the state. And their presence is evident in Alaba with the Alaba International Market and the ASPAMDA market. And they are doing their business peacefully while the state government is working tirelessly to provide the required transport system that will help improve the travel time and their businesses.
“There is too much at stake for anyone to begin to incite the Igbo community against their host state. There is too much at stake here. It is a very dangerous and unwarranted precedent.

“And I hope that common sense will prevail here. Also, those who are praying for blood should know that there is too much at risk here.”

The governor said when he gets a formal complaint from the Anambra State government or a notification from the Presidency, to which Governor Obi allegedly petitioned, he would lay the facts bare.

He said the government is determined to complete the rail project, adding that tremendous progress had been made on the tracking.

Fashola said five major transportation solutions were simultaneously being implemented in the state. According to him, the state government-owned ferry services will be subsidised when it starts operations.

He said the state government had issued licences to 59 operators, who acquired 109 ferries, adding that over 1.8 million Lagosians commute from one location to the other, using the ferry services.

Senator Chris Ngige has thrown more light on the issue, courtesy of a July 30 letter he wrote to the President of an Igbo professional group, Aka Ikenga.

The group had, at a meeting on July 28, requested Dr. Ngige, a senator elected on the ticket of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria (A CN), to find out what transpired.

Ngige said after his meeting with Fashola, he discovered that it was not about deportation “but a social welfare intervention involving several homeless destitute and other psychiatric cases roaming the streets and some living under the bridges in Lagos”.

Ngige added in the letter: “These people were taken in and treated and cared for by the Lagos State Government free of charge and thereafter needed to be reintegrated with their families.

“After this rehabilitation, the affected people disclosed their true identities and the disclosure revealed that 14 of them were from Anambra State. For the purpose of reintegration with their kith and kin back home (most of them have nobody in Lagos) and for further social support and care, Lagos State Government communicated the Anambra State Government as well as other affected state governments to come forward and identify and take over their people.

“On receipt of this communication, Anambra State Government requested for the identities of those claiming to be from the state (see letter as annex 2). The list was promptly supplied to them by Lagos State for immediate and urgent action (see letter as annex 3).

“With further contact and pressure, Anambra State Government preferred that the handing over be done at Onitsha Bridgehead and Lagos State obliged but found no Anambra State Government representative on arrival on the agreed date and was hence forced to leave the people at a government office they found at the Niger Bridgehead.

“The Lagos State Government further explained that this kind of exchange of destitute occurs between states, as she recently went to Akwa Ibom State to take back two of her rehabilitated citizens.

“You will recall Mr. President of Aka Ikenga that I had assured the Aka Ikenga members that the Lagos State Government that I am familiar with will not go out of its way to cause hardship to our people and this is evident in its deposition as the first Government of Lagos State to appoint Igbo as commissioner and many others into other cabinet political position.

“For the promotion and maintenance of the good relationship that exists between the Igbo who form about 25 per cent of the population of Lagos State and their Lagos host, I have secured an appointment for you, the President and Executive members of Aka Ikenga to further discuss this matter and other sundry issues affecting Ndi Igbo in Lagos, with the Lagos State Governor on a date that will be mutually agreed to by both parties.

“As a member of Action Congress of Nigeria the (ACN), which is the party in power in Lagos State, I wish to further reassure you and Aka Ikenga in particular and Ndi Igbo in general, that the government of Lagos State, that I am familiar with does not and will not habour any anti-Igbo agenda, as is being insinuated in certain quarters.”

Source
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2013
Arysexy:

we know u ppl live on free money, beggars shouting owoda every wia. my advice for u lots, free money or money u never sweat for can never be accounted for or make u rich. Go chck how ur tout brodas are fairing. Tiger-claw face Bitch
she is a beautiful Yoruba lady and her tribal marks make her look prettier. Instead of dissing why not go and marry one of your tranny(-looking) Igbo women.

NONSENSE!!!
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by XOCONOCHCO: 9:53am On Aug 02, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Igbo GburuGburu warrior lmao who is shouting because 72 Igbo miscreants were reunited with their family and does nothing when Hausas use his brothers for Suya every 3 months. We are not telling you to leave, but we say you will respect our laws and when you dont, you shall be reunited with your family. You will pay your taxes and any other payments as and when required. Whatever you say, at the end of the day Lagos is Yourubaland
Lagos was never yorubaland, it was bini land then colonial land and then Federal land, it is now Igbo land.Fashola and tinubu know the truth

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Empedocles(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2013
firstly i would like to point out dat is dere any such tin as two friends who has no differences.....dis is only a difference in ideology of two very different leadin pasonalitis...as much as i acknowledge d fact dat it is only a measure to control lagos large population which is unusually high visavis its land area and resources........yet i condemn dis act.y shld citizens of a country not have freedom of movement within deir own country NONSENSE....BUT also i think he must have reasons for ejecting dose pple(mayb dey commited a blood curling crime).... secondly as for d oda gorvernor:my mom is also a politician so from my little undastanding of politics wot he played dere is pure politics..anyway his deeds mit b duofunctional.......pls dnt let us b made biased to one anoda by our leaders.....amongst the 3tribes in dis country dere is no fool likewise dere is no beggr
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 02, 2013
denony: FVCKING OFE MMANUS
LAZY POKES
Okoro why not go back to your east. Scared of your brothers that are kidnappers??

Oh I know what the problem is!...you don't want fake drugs to be sold to you, innit??

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by NurseJP(m): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2013
;DOBi is just making useless statement insÞead of asking question as a man
My colleague what's the Rationale for deporting Igbos from lagos?simple shocked

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Youngtekkey(m): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2013
u this peppy luv abi wetin u call urself which day are u going to think like an adult instead of this kid and fish brain that is in ur head or do u have mental disorder when u are young u say ur papa don finally retire from his drug business that he is doing with hausa and lebanese abi so na ur brother he come recruit now U JUST REASON LIKE A PERSON WITH ARTIFICIAL BRAIN I DON'T CARE IF I GET BAN FOR THIS BUT I WILL JUST TRY MY BEST TO MAKE SURE THAT UR UNCIRCUMCIZE BRAIN GET CIRCUMCIZE SEE WHAT U ARE SAYING THAT UR PAPA LIVE IN KANO THEY RESPECT AM THEM NO H ARM ARM DON'T U SEE THIS IS A PURE CRAP BETWEEN WHO TOLD U THERE IS'NT YORUBA TOO THAT ARE TREATED WITH UTMOST RESPECT IN KANO MAYBE U ARE MYOPIA THAT'S WHY U CAN'T SEE BEYOND UR PAPA DRUG BUSINESS PARTNER U BETTER GET A LIFE AND STOP THIS CHILDISH RANTING I KNOW UR PAPA SELF GO DON REGRET BRINGING U INTO THIS EARTH PATHETIC FOOL

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by jjcbuthot: 9:55am On Aug 02, 2013
Aringarosa: It is important to acknowledge the big mistake of lumping several nations into one big putrid quagmire of prejudice, avarice, hypocrisy, malevolence and narrow mindedness known as Nigeria. Unfortunately, a vast majority of Nigerians are hypocrites and irresponsible enthusiasts who would look 'the other way' and roll in their imaginary bed of roses, taking a whiff of burning corpse on the side (innocent victim of ethnic cleansing).

They vehemently scream "One Nigeria for Life!!!!" to the detriment of their lungs while harboring the vilest contempt for other ethnic groups, most of whom they've never met. Anyone who has a divergent view is labeled a tribalist/bigot/separatist/slowpoke/myopic and other derogatory terms too numerous to mention. Nairaland is a good testimony that the so called ''new generation'' is more hopeless than our ancestors.

Igbos started disunity in Nigeria. You declared Biafra; You still want Biafra and now we are asking you to go back home/Biafra, you are saying no. Which one do you want? Do you think you can declare Biafra and still remain here with us?

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ihesiuloa(m): 9:56am On Aug 02, 2013
What are you guys REaLLY TalkiNg aBout?? PlEase cAn anY oNe dEfinE DEPORTATION??.. my cAndId perspective on this iS "DePOrtAtioN" Is DefInEd As mOvIng a pErsoN or PerSoN's fRom One soVeriEgN. StaTe to AnoTher sOverIenGn StAte..
pLeaSe 36 sTatEs + FcT Makes UP NiGeriA! how tHen arE wE Talking About DepOrtAtioN HeRe??
For YouR InfoRmAtion nIgerIa is foR Us alL aNd iF anY perSOn Or GrouP oF PeopLe DeciDEs tO TakE LawS IntO tHerE HandS, SooNer ThE lAw wIll caTch up wiTh You. ..
FaShola Be Warned! You Can noT Eat YoUr cAke anD haVe It.. YoU InTroduCed CrasH Helmet and yOu lateR AboliShed OkAda, AnD mAjoRitY oF The VictiMs Are YoUr BRothEr's (YoRubA's) wHat iS Your NeXt agEnDA
We aRe WaTcHinG.. MeAnwhIle wE Are al:L iN LagOs hEre, No One cAn cHase mE1 aWay! i PaY mY tAx.. AbI iF u dEy pAy yOur tAx For LondoN,U.S.. You No bE CitiZen?? whY sHould It bE diFfErenT hEre? MchHhh. RuBisH

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by adconline(m): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2013
TCUBE: Tribal sentiments have clouded the sense of judgment of many on this website. Why can't we just be objective and reasonable when we react to stories like this. We claim to be one nigeria but are quick to run to our respective "tribal post" when we all confronted with the harsh realities of out individual bias and tribalistic tendencies. It is amazing to me that the country has managed to stay together for 53 years. We still have a long way to go as a nation. One would have thought that the younger generation will be more sensible and reasonable, but apparently not in this side of the world. I will continue to watch your tribal war from the side-lines.
Objectivity is dead and gone in Naija. It's better to side with my tribe's man even if he is the oppressor. Politicians love that we are not objective, but too sentimental, religious and tribal.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by biafranqueen: 9:57am On Aug 02, 2013
curfew:

no more relocation to anywhere. we are coming home to build BIAFRA - divine truth.

go to www.radiobiafra.co download and listen to the podcasts. hail BIAFRA !
great news am here waiting lets do this!
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2013
smileySori! Visitor whr? Nah babe I can't live in a dirty and lousy city like lagos! Besides u r not evn from there and hv 4gotn whr u originaly come from.
Like my Birom frnd will say "yeroba grl,go and wash ur pant,clean ur kitchen ,ur toilet ur house and learn hw to cook b4 talking to me" lol grin
Forget faceless forum,whr u all come clean,bitches like u hv lost count of d dogs they v bleeped all for change and when u think its time to be a bis grls,u turn to babalawos or marry as 10th wife to ur fake muslims.
Old hag,look for ur mate,I aint tallking to oldies undecided
Wait till its 12midnight then u go carry ur father's dead body in maidugri,boko haram(yeroba muslims)killed his yestday!
Am sure he was bleeping u when he was alive undecided kpele,ur brother wil take over and when u finaly want to marry,iyalojas son d motor park chairman wil manage u!
Lagos babe indeed! Ugly b-i-t-c-h
See ur pix grin grin grin u go fear full sexy lips grin grin grin
B-i-t-c-h open ur mouth and rant 1,2...go!
Lagosbabe1:

Go and sit down somewhere with your fake anecdotal story. Your father saw who and what? Liar. Go and ask African China, he will sing the song for you

The fact is Igbos are suya to Hausa, Ramadan is nearly over and you will see it before your eyes. Instead of you lot to go and see how this huge problem can be addressed , you are hyperventilating over the relocation of 72 IGBO destitutes, criminals, prostitutes and kidnappers. Why are you not in your village?? Is it because there are no opportunities there?

You are visitors here and you should respect your hosts. Whether you like it or not, you will pay your taxes, Lagos can reunite you with your family if you mess up and Babaloja must be paid and the fees can increase without warning

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Switsex(f): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2013
XOCONOCHCO:
My sister, what my eyes have seen with these guys ehn, no be small thing.
Yap...They talk alot with no action. i like how u guys are treating d issue. Finish them all....D ofe nmanus grin
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Lagosbabe1: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2013
Arysexy:

we know u ppl live on free money, beggars shouting owoda every wia. my advice for u lots, free money or money u never sweat for can never be accounted for or make u rich. Go chck how ur tout brodas are fairing. Tiger-claw face Bitch

What free money? lol You are at the very low end of the spectrum here bruv. Did you do economics at school? We control the services industry in Nigeria, while you illiterates do the heavy lifting and deal with the primary sector.

GburuGburu answer my question - what have you done about the consistent and non stop suyaing of Ndigbo in the North? Do you make this type of noise in Kano? You are fairgame for every tribe in Nigeria and all over the world. In south africa, it is Igbo people and police are killing. In Kenya and Uganda same story. Nigeria has created a world record for winning the annual world cup in Indonesia and Malysia prisons for the last 15 years- guess who forms 99% of those prisoners? Yes you are right - it is our GburuGburu Ndigbo Brothers.

Go and remove the fat log in your eyes before you complain about the speck in your neighbor's eye- bunch of hypocrites and tribalists....
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by nogames: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2013
[/b][quote author=XOCONOCHCO]ile-ife kö ile gbongb on ní Oduduwa/Izoduwa is a bini prince, wikipedia is your friend[/qoute[b] pls I don't have time for e- war, my time is so precious to me, is unfortunate we can't discuss issue here without sentiment.Am hearing the story that oduduwa Was a Benin prince for the first time, Still i didn't condem ur story, because, I neither have evidence to corroborate nor disproof it.
Please try to be Civil when ever you post, especially in qouting others. And I checked wikipedia as u sugested, to my surprice the encyclopedian till comfirm that OMO N OBA is one of oduduwa childreen. Next time do through finding beforw posting on public forum. Thanks
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oduduwa
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Youngtekkey(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2013
XOCONOCHCO: Lagos was never yorubaland, it was bini land then colonial land and then Federal land, it is now Igbo land.Fashola and tinubu know the truth
maybe u don't go to skul or ur brain is too fD ull to comprehend the truth lagos is a igbo land abi yet it is classified as south west when u even want to show ur highest level of illetracy u say that we should go and ask fashola and tinubu what a shame mumu are they the one that make lagos fall in south-west ur stupidiity is of highest order
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Lagosbabe1: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2013
peppy luv: smileySori! Visitor whr? Nah babe I can't live in a dirty and lousy city like lagos! Besides u r not evn from there and hv 4gotn whr u originaly come from.
Like my Birom frnd will say "yeroba grl,go and wash ur pant,clean ur kitchen ,ur toilet ur house and learn hw to cook b4 talking to me" lol grin
Forget faceless forum,whr u all come clean,bitches like u hv lost count of d dogs they v bleeped all for change and when u think its time to be a bis grls,u turn to babalawos or marry as 10th wife to ur fake muslims.
Wait till its 12midnight then u go carry ur father's dead body in maidugri,boko haram(yeroba muslims)killed his yestday!
Am sure he was bleeping u when he was alive undecided kpele,ur brother wil take over and when u finaly want to marry,iyalojas son d motor park chairman wil manage u!

My brother, that girl resemble Nkechi to me. That is not a Yoruba girl lol

Pay ya taxes - that is all we ask and respect our laws or else you will find yourself at midnight at the immigration distribution center in Onisha

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by maskid(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2013
ok oga FASH u wey think say u get common sense, DIDI U CALL UR COLLEAGUE BEFORE U DUMPED WANDERERS IN HIS STATE? No!!!!
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Arysexy(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2013
babe_online:
she is a beautiful Yoruba lady and her tribal marks make her look prettier. Instead of dissing why not go and marry one of your tranny(-looking) Igbo women.

NONSENSE!!!

Beautiful indeed, yet igbos are representing yoruba states in miss Nigeria beauty pageant. Ugly dirty Yoruba rascals shitting every wia without recourse to cleanliness

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2013
[size=14pt]@ibos[/size]

[size=24pt]Lagos State is an administrative division of Nigeria, located in the southwestern part of the country.[/size]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos_State

[size=14pt]did Wiki. say Lagos is located in YOUR east??[/size]
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Youngtekkey(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2013
Switsex: Yap...They talk alot with no action. i like how u guys are treating d issue. Finish them all....D ofe nmanus grin
mumu like brother like sister who is finishing who abeg park one side i don't talk with people like u that has low iq

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by DVanguard: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2013
Arysexy:

Hey Yoruba ape! the concept of one Nigeria is defeated when igbo live in igboland, yoruba live in yoruba land nd hausa in hausa land. y r u telling igbos to go back to their village? is ur rusted zinc corrugated village better than igbo villages? an average igbo man would demolish such animal houses still existing in ur yoruba land nd build a decent house for his father, yet u have gut to attack them. Ain't u ppl ashamed? We cant leave lagos for u, lagos was developed with our collective wealth and we have made the sacrifice for 1 nigeria. if u cowards are tired, u can hang!

You're so full of crap, you could pass for a toilet.” I laugh at your fool grown stupidity. Ibadan as i said what it host is more than any state not town not city in the whole of south east. Pls can you post an aerial view of any SE city lets see its the type of roof used. Mumu, Ibadan and ancient city of repute. That have put Nigeria in the map of Africa and the world because of monumental things it host. A LG in Ibadan is challenging with a state capital in the east. Imagine how it looks like 13 LG linked together. you move from LG 1 to LG 13 as if you are moving from street to street. Show us your cities aerial view and see if corrosion doesn't exist in your land. Once again, you show all the sensitivity of a blunt axe
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2013
... grin grin grin my charge and bail frnd,hw na?u neva see work abi? Dnt worry God wil provide.
Hw mama sikiru? Hope she has recovered from d shock of papa sikiru bleeping ur elder sister sikiru? undecided kpele,take it easy but dnt 4get its d gift ur ancestors left for u i-n-c-e-s-t! grin grin grin
My father can feed ur generation!Fact!
Better he is a drug baron than a molester living in poverty like ur father!!

Youngtekkey: u this peppy luv abi wetin u call urself which day are u going to think like an adult instead of this kid and fish brain that is in ur head or do u have mental disorder when u are young u say ur papa don finally retire from his drug business that he is doing with hausa and lebanese abi so na ur brother he come recruit now U JUST REASON LIKE A PERSON WITH ARTIFICIAL BRAIN I DON'T CARE IF I GET BAN FOR THIS BUT I WILL JUST TRY MY BEST TO MAKE SURE THAT UR UNCIRCUMCIZE BRAIN GET CIRCUMCIZE SEE WHAT U ARE SAYING THAT UR PAPA LIVE IN KANO THEY RESPECT AM THEM NO H ARM ARM DON'T U SEE THIS IS A PURE CRAP BETWEEN WHO TOLD U THERE IS'NT YORUBA TOO THAT ARE TREATED WITH UTMOST RESPECT IN KANO MAYBE U ARE MYOPIA THAT'S WHY U CAN'T SEE BEYOND UR PAPA DRUG BUSINESS PARTNER U BETTER GET A LIFE AND STOP THIS CHILDISH RANTING I KNOW UR PAPA SELF GO DON REGRET BRINGING U INTO THIS EARTH PATHETIC FOOL

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2013
Arysexy:

Beautiful indeed, yet igbos are representing yoruba states in miss Nigeria beauty pageant. Ugly dirty Yoruba rascals shitting every wia without recourse to cleanliness
Igbo women are so dense, they cant learn and that is why they go for beauty pageants. Yoruba women are beautiful and are smart that is why they go to school and still contest sometimes in beauty pageant. Or are Hausa and Fulani women ugly? They don't participate in the beauty pageant stuff.

Please tell your tranny looking Igbo women to go to school and they should stop wasting their time contesting in beauty competition.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2013
Youngtekkey: fish brain,mumu u can continue to vote for ur clueless party now or are u forced so u ibo abi wetin una call ur self are not tribalistic stop claiming saint here go back to ur village we don't want u in lagos again simple
which village, you know it amuses me how u daft yorubas keep emphazising on ibos going back to the village, as if lagos state is the only yoruba state simply because it is located in the west, you forget about oyo, osun, ekiti, ondo!! Why not go back to these villages, I'm even sure that you talking don't even know your state of origin, aside «4»rm lagos which other state in the south west can boast of! Fools, if any 1 needs to go back to the village is you yorubas, because if anything happens to lagos you guys are just like lost sheeps! You have nothing else! Come to the south east and see the rate of development here!! Not your brown zinc villages!! O i forgot states! If lagos once wasn't the capital of nigeria, I'm sure ibadan would have been better than it! Look @abuja do u see notherners make noise about it!! If not that lagos is located in the west what business do we have there! You should go back to ur own villages and develop it becos u guys have nothing in the west

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by biafranqueen: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2013
Wow so it really looks like they took some people that were suffering and homeless back home they made a date but Obis people forgot and the people were left in front of the office to wait until morning. I suspect when they got to the East as to not look unproductive they said they were deported for no reason. Since Lagos government cleaned them up they were presentable therefore the story of why they were back from the city with nothing got out of hand.
If any one can come forward and say they were running their business or working a job and were picked up for nothing and shipped back please start a new post telling us all your side of the story. If you know of anyone that was sent back unfairly let's here it from the horses mouth. Other then that we have to go with Senator Ngige story meaning we just want to come here and make unnecessary noise.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Empedocles(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2013
tthrowing words at each oda wow pretty much matured and civilized huh?some of u c dis thread as an avenue to drop ur newly learnt wisecracks.....i used to think nairaland is meant for matured adult and nt toddlers who won show deir yabbing skills....dis is something u can settle amicably we do not nid a breakup ow i wish a christian was on dis thread...because as far as i know xtians seeks ways to maintain peace to d latter.....in fact.....

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2013
denony: FVCKING OFE MMANUS
LAZY POKES
FVCKING OKOROS.
LEECHES!!!
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ChicagoBar(m): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2013
Up fashola never say die lol

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Emperor007: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Igbos started disunity in Nigeria. You declared Biafra; You still want Biafra and now we are asking you to go back home/Biafra, you are saying no. Which one do you want? Do you think you can declare Biafra and still remain here with us?

^^^

Did you allow / support them to go when they wanted to leave Nigeria?

We are practicing one Nigeria now. If you want them to go, divide the country first, else shut up and do the right thing .

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by XOCONOCHCO: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2013
peppy luv: smileySori! Visitor whr? Nah babe I can't live in a dirty and lousy city like lagos! Besides u r not evn from there and hv 4gotn whr u originaly come from.
I don die o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter / Senator Joshua Lidani Remained Calm While Senate Mace Was Stolen

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116