Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,488 members, 7,888,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply (9645 Views)

Improved Power Supply Is Not Sustainable, Electricity Employees Explain / ‘ Why There Is Improved Power Supply’ - Acting MD YEDC / PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by Ugo50: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2013
Ngige should go and sit in his house dan comeing 2 media.
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by Ifebube: 11:31am On Aug 02, 2013
Obi is a thief 4 eight years on seat he didnt do it.its nw hes leaving dat he wants 2 claim wat he didnt do..d credit shld go 2 FG and ngige who has been trying 2 enact dat ryt from time..Bleep peter he is jst a problem 2 anambra
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2013
What is peter obi's name doing in this topic?
Pro only stated the obvious,he wasn't crediting it to peter obi either.

Make una stop this politics for Nl. Very soon the e.war will start.
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by viexcey(f): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2013
Ngige is mouthed. When he was declared a winner under PDP(his town people didn't vote 4 him) and he dint do another till he started having problems with PDP,that was when he started construsted roads.
He's so mouthed that when he had his debate with peter Obi before the last election. He said,there's no security in the state,kidnapping every where that the state govt is not working. Gov peter obi simply answered him that since he was working,why was he kidnapped wen he was the gov. That since the 1st citizen of the state was kidnapped wit all his securities,what's the fate of the masses. Since den he ceased from making the comment.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by Ninapha(f): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2013
Hmm Peter Obi sef. Ask ursel why it was within Ngige's contutiency that had to improve. Abi peter no the work in other places. The fact is we are happy enjoyn lite up to 22hrs a day yes! But its Jonathan's efforts and Ngige keyed in cos of his position to get it here faster. Ok oga Peter pls fire all Anambra state wit light immediately. When the road to my street is a danger zone, u are only interested in tarring those roads that lead to ur landed properties. U think say we no know abi.
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by awodman: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2013
taharqa2: Okay o. Thank God.... I am already practicing d dance steps I wud do once I hear that these PHCN workers hv actuali started receiving their Payoff money. Those people realli need to go; and d new Private Owners take over
Me too..I can't wait..that will mark the successful completion of the privitization exercise...
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by Ninapha(f): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2013
Viexcey, pls always state the fact. U mean Alor ppl never voted for Ngige, that makes u a white liar. Ngige was once the president of his towns union and ask any alor man his achievement just as a president. Let me state that it was compulsory for every Alor indigen to be home during ngige's election time, so how wd u state that. As far as idemili is concerned my sister no sane man wd vote for any other than Ngige! Lie no more girl.
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by lordnammy(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
I hope its not only ifite awka that is enjoying this dividends of democracy. This project is ought to extend to the whole of the state. Kudos to gej PDP is working
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by YoursGEJ(m): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
gramci: APC wants to feast on PDP's glory cheesy

I no know say PDP fit get glory grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by Mgbadike80: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
viexcey: Ngige is mouthed. When he was declared a winner under PDP(his town people didn't vote 4 him) and he dint do another till he started having problems with PDP,that was when he started construsted roads.
He's so mouthed that when he had his debate with peter Obi before the last election. He said,there's no security in the state,kidnapping every where that the state govt is not working. Gov peter obi simply answered him that since he was working,why was he kidnapped wen he was the gov. That since the 1st citizen of the state was kidnapped wit all his securities,what's the fate of the masses. Since den he ceased from making the comment.
anambrarians need ngige to teach them a lesson. Ppl are easily fooled by his rants, that guy is a fraud. I'm not supporting any candidate nor am i currently living in the state to vote but that guy is a write off. Am from idemmilli too.
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by Mgbadike80: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Yours GEJ,:

I no know say PDP fit get glory grin grin grin grin
peter obi is in APGA and his pro did not credit him for being solely responsible for the success. The caption of this thread is misleading. Pls those ppl singing privatization should go and sit down. The government after pumping trillions of dollars(not even naira) from obasanjos era till now eventually sells it at give away prices to private individuals. The worst part is the way they increased the cost of electricity beyond reasonable limit thereby killing many local businesses that depend on it to survive. Only a fool will fail to notice the presence of government sponsored propagandists on this forum.
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by Biim: 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
They seized the light just as I was about to comment.
They should both shut up and park one side what is all these sef?
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by Kei144(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
awodman: The same Ngige that could not tender a single bill for two years or even oppose some evil bills is now claiming a federal project...Who doesn't know NIPP projects are jointly sponsored by Federal,state and Local govts..look @ how he mischievously termed it an IPP project...

As more of this NIPP projects come on stream and as [size=14pt]PHCN workers are paid their severance package this week or early next week[/size]...Nigerians will begin to feel the positive effects of the power sector reform...

The bolded is great news. PHCN workers, killers of Nigeria's progress, should be eased out of the electricity supply system. Any of the private companies that employs former PHCN workers is doing so to their own peril.
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by shugacaneman: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
Even the vice chancellor of UNIZIK told the SUG that he paid some millions of Naira for that.
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by astanco(m): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ninapha: Hmm Peter Obi sef. Ask ursel why it was within Ngige's contutiency that had to improve. Abi peter no the work in other places. The fact is we are happy enjoyn lite up to 22hrs a day yes! But its Jonathan's efforts and Ngige keyed in cos of his position to get it here faster. Ok oga Peter pls fire all Anambra state wit light immediately. When the road to my street is a danger zone, u are only interested in tarring those roads that lead to ur landed properties. U think say we no know abi.
seconded by me. By the way,these people shooting of their mouths,do u stay in Anambra? I mean, Awka,Osha, Nnewi,EK.Obia,Agulu?
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by astanco(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
viexcey: Ngige is mouthed. When he was declared a winner under PDP(his town people didn't vote 4 him) and he dint do another till he started having problems with PDP,that was when he started construsted roads.
d security assigned 2 him were withdrawn by d powers above,wot did u expect him 2 do? Were u in Awka d day dt tin happened? I was
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by ochejoseph(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
CREDIT FOR THIS GOES TO NO ONE BUT PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN .....fresh Air ,fresh ideas ,
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by Kei144(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mgbadike80: peter obi is in APGA and his pro did not credit him for being solely responsible for the success. The caption of this thread is misleading. Pls those ppl singing privatization should go and sit down. The government after pumping trillions of dollars(not even naira) from obasanjos era till now eventually sells it at give away prices to private individuals. The worst part is the way they increased the cost of electricity beyond reasonable limit thereby killing many local businesses that depend on it to survive. Only a fool will fail to notice the presence of government sponsored propagandists on this forum.

Which business depends on PHCN? Even if the cost of electricity increases by 100%, it will still be far better than the financial and healthcare cost of using generators to support PHCN's dubious power supply.
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by whatofyou: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
From Awka to some parts of Awka. Because the first time I read about the three weeks steady light in town, I had to ask my landlord whether the street we lived in was still in Awka, for there was nothing steady. Anyways, make dem rev the sub-station up to him optimal limit make man follow others enjoy.
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by chinedum45(m): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
taharqa2:

http://www.punchng.com/news/ngige-obi-bicker-over-improved-power-supply/

this is simply Peter obi z good rapport with the FG yielding fruit. Peter obi z govt has drawn more federal government presence to Anambra than any other govt. Ngige is a failed joker.

my advice for Ngige....he should better remain in senate for now and enjoy his money otherwise he will be out of job. I don't see him winning any political position again.
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by kingbang: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ngige the joker!! We shall teach the yoruba slave some lessons at the polls. SOLUDO IS THE SOLUTION!!!
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by viexcey(f): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ninapha: Viexcey, pls always state the fact. U mean Alor ppl never voted for Ngige, that makes u a white liar. Ngige was once the president of his towns union and ask any alor man his achievement just as a president. Let me state that it was compulsory for every Alor indigen to be home during ngige's election time, so how wd u state that. As far as idemili is concerned my sister no sane man wd vote for any other than Ngige! Lie no more girl.
I mean 2003 election. They(even the whole idemili) started supporting when he started tarring their roads. I speak with facts,am from dat side. So,bone that talk. I'm not supporting anybody but ngige have to tame his tongue. Ekwusiem!
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by viexcey(f): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
astanco: d security assigned 2 him were withdrawn by d powers above,wot did u expect him 2 do? Were u in Awka d day dt tin happened? I was

Like u don't understand what i typed. The fact that he was kidnapped when he was a gov should be a lesson to him that anybody can be kidnapped instead of him saying that peter was slacking with security issues in the state all in the name of campaign.
Again,most people that was kidnapped had no security(ies) with them. Finally, i don't hav to be in the scene of all the happenings to know actually what happened.
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by Chimeluv(f): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
True or false, Valentine has to talk to earn his salary they should concentrate their energy on making sure that the whole of anambra has light 24 hrs everyday and stop this childish bickering.
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by Monjerk: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ngege n Obi should go n sit down all I care. After how many yrs of cripple power supply they r here strugling for glory as if it is their money they use, that is our money so they need no praise, all. Praise belong 2 God for the light in Awka.

1 Like

Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by emekaamaechi(m): 1:40am On Aug 03, 2013
what ar dey fhting for self.
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by Noneroone(m): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2013
Hahaha...since Obi became governor, he has consistently stated that it is the job of federal not his government to provide power supply. What then is the logic behind taking the glory for improved power in awka when he only shared china transformers to communities and Awka became a city in darkness in his eight years adminnstration. It is all over Awka that Ngige is responsible for the improved power supply.
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by ezugwuodo: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
taharqa2: “This is part of the IPP programme of
the government on the power sector. What
we have in Agu-Awka power station is a new
transmission line that is under a test-run
and that explains why in the past three
weeks, major parts of Awka capital territory
have been enjoying uninterrupted power
supply.”

Them still D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ interrupt am oº°˚˚˚°ºoh!! The light still flicker
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by bushwailo: 2:40am On Aug 04, 2013
Anambra is a state of a few exceptionally brilliant people
While d rest are boffoons !

Shameless people, look at Anambras profile in d last 8 yrs.
Obi is an embarrassment .
Compare Anambra to Delta Imo or even Enugu

Can't believe that some of you still listen to this 1diot !
That was how he fooled you last time.
Telling you that Pope endorsed him.

1diots !!!
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by astanco(m): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2013
bushwailo: Anambra is a state of a few exceptionally brilliant people
While d rest are boffoons !

Shameless people, look at Anambras profile in d last 8 yrs.
Obi is an embarrassment .
Compare Anambra to Delta Imo or even Enugu

Can't believe that some of you still listen to this 1diot !
That was how he fooled you last time.
Telling you that Pope endorsed him.

1diots !!!
and that he was Ojukwu's last wish. Now Ojukwu is dead,lets see whats next. He wil continue 'assuring you'. He is d worst governor so far
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by jpphilips(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ifebube: Obi is a thief 4 eight years on seat he didnt do it.its nw hes leaving dat he wants 2 claim wat he didnt do..d credit shld go 2 FG and ngige who has been trying 2 enact dat ryt from time..Bleep peter he is jst a problem 2 anambra

its easier to type from contonou or borno state, what do you know about Anambra politics.
Re: Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply by jpphilips(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ninapha: Hmm Peter Obi sef. Ask ursel why it was within Ngige's contutiency that had to improve. Abi peter no the work in other places. The fact is we are happy enjoyn lite up to 22hrs a day yes! But its Jonathan's efforts and Ngige keyed in cos of his position to get it here faster. Ok oga Peter pls fire all Anambra state wit light immediately. When the road to my street is a danger zone, u are only interested in tarring those roads that lead to ur landed properties. U think say we no know abi.

The site and mapping out for areas to benefit from NIPP was done between August 02 and march 03, at that time dwarf Ngige was still recieving slaps as chris uba's houseboy.

NIPP Is older than both Ngige and Obi's administration's

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue / Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE / A Critical Analysis Of 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.