Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,274 members, 7,967,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:19 AM

On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- (33905 Views)

What If The Early Church Had Prayed That Saul Should Die? / The Early Church Vs The Modern Church / Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
free2ryhme: Everything you Catholics are saying is irrelevant until one of you can find where in the scriptures that almighty God himself says it is ok to do the things he strictly forbids us to do!!! That is, make, have and bow down to graven images, and worshiping Mary, and keeping the traditions of pagans!!!! Where does he say this in scripture?
If you can't find these things, then that should tell you that something is very wrong with your church doctrine, and is in fact, the doctrine of demons!!
well they r practicing their religion and U have no right to judge them.
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by spongebuny: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
free2ryhme: I quote scriptures and not pagan written handbook when i respond angry

I know my Bible not bulletin

I pray to God in the name of Jesus with the help of the holy spirit ..

and He hears me embarassed

i dare any catholic to quote at least one scripture to support his or her claims.

BIBLE VERSES ABOUT VIRGIN MARY
Isaiah 7:14 - Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matthew 1:18-25 - Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. (Read More...)

Luke 1:35 - And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Matthew 1:25 - And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Luke 1:47-49 - And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. (Read More...)

Luke 1:38 - And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

1 Timothy 2:5 - For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Acts 1:14 - These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.

John 19:27 - Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own [home].

John 19:25-30 - Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the [wife] of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene. (Read More...)

Luke 1:46-49 - And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, (Read More...)

John 19:26 - When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 1:14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Luke 1:48 - For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

Isaiah 1:1-31 - The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, [and] Hezekiah, kings of Judah. (Read More...)

Revelation 12:1-2 - And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: (Read More...)

Luke 1:34-35 - Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? (Read More...)

Genesis 3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Romans 2:6-8 - Who will render to every man according to his deeds: (Read More...)

John 1:1-51 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (Read More...)

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Luke 1:43 - And whence [is] this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

Luke 1:34 - Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

Luke 1:32 - He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Luke 1:29 - And when she saw [him], she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.

Luke 1:26-56 - And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, (Read More...)

Luke 1:26-38 - And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, (Read More...)

Mark 6:3 - Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

Matthew 28:1-20 - In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first [day] of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre. (Read More...)

Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Matthew 13:55-56 - Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? (Read More...)

Matthew 2:11 - And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.

Matthew 1:24-25 - Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: (Read More...)

Matthew 1:20 - But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 1:18 - Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 1:16 - And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

Ezekiel 44:2 - Then said the LORD unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it; because the LORD, the God of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut.

Jeremiah 7:18 - The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead [their] dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

Isaiah 53:12 - Therefore will I divide him [a portion] with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Isaiah 44:24 - Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I [am] the LORD that maketh all [things]; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Psalms 110:1 - (A Psalm of David.) The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Psalms 90:2 - Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou [art] God.

Psalms 2:7 - I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Deuteronomy 4:24 - For the LORD thy God [is] a consuming fire, [even] a jealous God.

Leviticus 12:8 - And if she be not able to bring a lamb, then she shall bring two turtles, or two young pigeons; the one for the burnt offering, and the other for a sin offering: and the priest shall make an atonement for her, and she shall be clean.

Exodus 20:5 - Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me;

Exodus 20:4 - Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth:

Exodus 20:3 - Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Exodus 13:2 - Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, [both] of man and of beast: it [is] mine.

Genesis 24:16 - And the damsel [was] very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.

Genesis 1:26-30 - And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. (Read More...)

Genesis 1:26 - And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Revelation 22:9 - Then saith he unto me, See [thou do it] not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

Revelation 19:10 - And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Revelation 12:17 - And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 11:19 - And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

James 4:1-17 - From whence [come] wars and fightings among you? [come they] not hence, [even] of your lusts that war in your members? (Read More...)

Hebrews 12:24 - And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than [that of] Abel.

Hebrews 9:15 - And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions [that were] under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Hebrews 8:6 - But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Hebrews 7:25 - Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Colossians 2:9 - For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Colossians 1:18 - And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all [things] he might have the preeminence.

Galatians 4:4 - But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Romans 5:12 - Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Acts 13:33 - God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

Acts 2:38 - Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

John 19:25-27 - Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the [wife] of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene. (Read More...)

John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 8:58 - Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 2:5 - His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do [it].

John 2:4 - Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

John 2:3 - And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

John 1:18 - No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

John 1:3 - All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:2 - The same was in the beginning with God.

Luke 11:27-28 - And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed [is] the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. (Read More...)

Luke 2:51 - And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart.

Luke 2:49 - And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?

Luke 2:34-35 - And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this [child] is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against; (Read More...)

Luke 2:22 - And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present [him] to the Lord;

Luke 2:19 - But Mary kept all these things, and pondered [them] in her heart.

Luke 2:7 - And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

Luke 2:1-52 - And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. (Read More...)

Luke 1:56 - And Mary abode with her about three months, and returned to her own house.

Luke 1:47 - And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Luke 1:46-56 - And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, (Read More...)

Luke 1:46 - And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

Luke 1:39 - And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;

Luke 1:31 - And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

Luke 1:28 - And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, [thou that art] highly favoured, the Lord [is] with thee: blessed [art] thou among women.

Genesis 18:1-33 - And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; (Read More...)
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
jes7: I am really surprised at such line of argument. Is the death of the apostles a doctrine of the Christians? Why should you compare such to an issue of eternal consequence like worship/honour of Mary? Christianity stems from the believe in the bible as the revealed word of God, I am surprised a so-called christian will ask if christians should use the bible as a point of reference; if we don't use the bible can you recommend a better point of reference for us? The wedding you referred to, did you notice that it was not the disciples that went to Mary, it was the ordinary people who did it not for any religious purpose, did you see the ans of Jesus to Mary on that occasion? 'woman what have I to to with you...' Let's not waste our time glorifying a mortal like ourself, if God wanted us to pray through mary, He would have commanded it in the bible, moreso the disciples would have practiced it. This doctrine is a deliberate attempt by the devil to distract the gullible ones from the person of Jesus who clearly told us that ' I am the way the truth and the life no one come to the Father but through me' John 14:6

church

You are not making any sense, wasn't Jesus a human, a mortal on earth?
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by spongebuny: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
free2ryhme: I quote scriptures and not pagan written handbook when i respond angry

i dare any catholic to quote at least one scripture to support his or her claims.

YOU HAVE BEEN DARED!
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by spongebuny: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
free2ryhme: Everything you Catholics are saying is irrelevant until one of you can find where in the scriptures that almighty God himself says it is ok to do the things he strictly forbids us to do!!! That is, make, have and bow down to graven images, and worshiping Mary, and keeping the traditions of pagans!!!! Where does he say this in scripture?
If you can't find these things, then that should tell you that something is very wrong with your church doctrine, and is in fact, the doctrine of demons!!

Lmao!!! we have been quoting and you have not been reading...nawa! do u want us to send you the posts via mail or to your doorstep? if you master the art of reading am sure you wont ask this baseless question! God bless you as he opens your heart to hear and (very importantly) READ the truth!!! Amen!!!
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by uzoexcel(m): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
Why we call her holy??Read this, itz called the magnificat but its taken from the gospel of luke...After readn the bolded, answer me why u have never called her 'blessed'?

The Magnificat, taken from Luke’s Gospel (1:46-55)[/b ], is the Blessed Virgin Mary’s hymn of praise to the Lord. It is also known as the Canticle of Mary in the Liturgy of the Hours, a special collection of scripture readings, psalms, and hymns that constitute what is known as the prayer of the church. (Priests and other religious are required to pray sections from the Liturgy of the Hours each day.)

My soul magnifies the Lord
And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior;
Because he has regarded the lowliness of his handmaid;
[b]For behold, henceforth all generations shall call me blessed;

Because he who is mighty has done great things for me,
and holy is his name;
And his mercy is from generation to generation
on those who fear him.
He has shown might with his arm,
He has scattered the proud in the conceit of their heart.
He has put down the mighty from their thrones,
and has exalted the lowly.
He has filled the hungry with good things,
and the rich he has sent away empty.
He has given help to Israel, his servant, mindful of his mercy
Even as he spoke to our fathers, to Abraham and to his posterity forever.

http://www.ourcatholicprayers.com/magnificat.html

Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by jes7: 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
damerry: Dude, seeking Mary's intercession does not mean we pray in her name, she is the easiest channel to Christ heart, she present our prayers to Jesus and ask him to help us. All said and done our prayers through Mary are forwarded to Jesus, and Jesus listens dearly to his Mother request, this makes Mary the easiest way to Christ heart. Dude calm down and start learning from the basics of our doctrine.

Thank God you said it is your doctrine and not bible doctrine, so there is no point for christians(believers and followers of Christ's doctrine to follow it). 'For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus' 1 Timothy 2:5. So who should I put my faith and confidence in? your doctrine or the bible?

1 Like

Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by Jessdarl(f): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
I dnt believe in Mary n wil neva bow b4 her. My God, swit holy spirit n my swit Jesus is stil dia 4 me n always takes kia of me. Dats all
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by jes7: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
'For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus' 1 Timothy 2:5.[/b]

1 Like

Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by jes7: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

You are not making any sense, wasn't Jesus a human, a mortal on earth?

It appears you are finding it difficult to understand what I wrote, that is why it is not making sense to you.
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by spongebuny: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hello Believers!

pls open the link and like the page... it shows us that our church is indeed universal...be inspired all..love kiss

God bless you

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Being-Catholic/128539353862297
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by buchilino(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
jes7:

Thank God you said it is your doctrine and not bible doctrine, so there is no point for christians(believers and followers of Christ's doctrine to follow it). 'For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus' 1 Timothy 2:5. So who should I put my faith and confidence in? your doctrine or the bible?
COME TO THINK OF IT I WONDER WHO CHANNELS THE PRAYERS OF MUSLIMS, BUDDHA PRIEST TRADITIONALISTS ETC. I WONDER WHICH EASY CHANNEL THEY R FOLLOWING.
JUST WONDERING
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by aggiel: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mother Mary, mother of good counsel, be my source of consolation.
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
jes7:

It appears you are finding it difficult to understand what I wrote, that is why it is not making sense to you.
u said Mary shouldn't b honored because she was a mere human, well Jesus was a human too, maybe we shouldn't honor him too, besides do you know humans are the most beautiful creature , the most beautiful thing created by God? He made us to his own image, so what's wrong with being a mere human? God so much loves human that he gave us his son and made him human to forgive our sins. Dude repent. Mary was human so what? She doesn't deserve your respect?
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by jes7: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
'In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God... and the word was made flesh and dwelt among us...' John 1:1-14 NEVER YOU COMPARE MARY WITH CHRIST, CHRIST WAS NOT MERE HUMAN BUT MARY WAS LIKE EVERYONE OF US. Do you know that Christ created all things, including Mary?

CAMEROONPRIDE: u said Mary shouldn't b honored because she was a mere human, well Jesus was a human too, maybe we shouldn't honor him too, besides do you know humans are the most beautiful creature , the most beautiful thing created by God? He made us to his own image, so what's wrong with being a mere human? God so much loves human that he gave us his son and made him human to forgive our sins. Dude repent. Mary was human so what? She doesn't deserve your respect?
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by Efiko(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: . grin grin....part time tongue

I'm former catholic tho did all my sacraments ,last but not the least, I despise protestants. grin

..Point of Correction going forward: there is no such thing as protestant, just a name calling thing. Penticostal (from the word Pentacost meaning 50th day upon resurrection of Christ from the grave which was the day the Holy Spirit of promise ws given in the upper room) is the proper word to use.

1 Like

Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by spongebuny: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
I URGE ALL CATHOLICS IN THIS FORUM TO SAY THIS PRAYER....GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Prayer for the Reconciliation of Protestants

Almighty Father, Creator of Heaven, Earth, and all that dwells within both realms, we,
the faithful lament the loss of our brothers and sisters in Christ from full commuion in His
Church. Thus we pray with open minds, outstretched arms, and sorrowful hearts that our
fellow Christians may experience reconciliation with the Holy Church. We pray for the
souls of Martin Luther, John Calvin, and all Protestant leaders who denied Your Church.
We pray for not only the spirits of our Catholic brethren, but for all Christians who have
passed from this world. Lord God, Most Understanding and Merciful, your only Son was
condemned to agonizing death at the hands of evil men so that we may be delivered into
eternal life. Let not schism and suspicion taint Your servants. Instead, allow us to
celebrate Your appointed Mass as one joyful Catholic and Apostolic Church.
Amen.
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by free2ryhme: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
spongebuny:

BIBLE VERSES ABOUT VIRGIN MARY
Isaiah 7:14 - Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matthew 1:18-25 - Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. (Read More...)

Luke 1:35 - And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Matthew 1:25 - And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Luke 1:47-49 - And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. (Read More...)

Luke 1:38 - And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

1 Timothy 2:5 - For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Acts 1:14 - These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.

John 19:27 - Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own [home].

John 19:25-30 - Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the [wife] of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene. (Read More...)

Luke 1:46-49 - And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, (Read More...)

John 19:26 - When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 1:14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Luke 1:48 - For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

Isaiah 1:1-31 - The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, [and] Hezekiah, kings of Judah. (Read More...)

Revelation 12:1-2 - And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: (Read More...)

Luke 1:34-35 - Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? (Read More...)

Genesis 3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Romans 2:6-8 - Who will render to every man according to his deeds: (Read More...)

John 1:1-51 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (Read More...)

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Luke 1:43 - And whence [is] this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

Luke 1:34 - Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

Luke 1:32 - He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Luke 1:29 - And when she saw [him], she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.

Luke 1:26-56 - And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, (Read More...)

Luke 1:26-38 - And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, (Read More...)

Mark 6:3 - Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

Matthew 28:1-20 - In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first [day] of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre. (Read More...)

Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Matthew 13:55-56 - Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? (Read More...)

Matthew 2:11 - And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.

Matthew 1:24-25 - Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: (Read More...)

Matthew 1:20 - But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 1:18 - Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 1:16 - And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

Ezekiel 44:2 - Then said the LORD unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it; because the LORD, the God of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut.

Jeremiah 7:18 - The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead [their] dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

Isaiah 53:12 - Therefore will I divide him [a portion] with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Isaiah 44:24 - Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I [am] the LORD that maketh all [things]; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Psalms 110:1 - (A Psalm of David.) The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Psalms 90:2 - Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou [art] God.

Psalms 2:7 - I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Deuteronomy 4:24 - For the LORD thy God [is] a consuming fire, [even] a jealous God.

Leviticus 12:8 - And if she be not able to bring a lamb, then she shall bring two turtles, or two young pigeons; the one for the burnt offering, and the other for a sin offering: and the priest shall make an atonement for her, and she shall be clean.

Exodus 20:5 - Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me;

Exodus 20:4 - Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth:

Exodus 20:3 - Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Exodus 13:2 - Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, [both] of man and of beast: it [is] mine.

Genesis 24:16 - And the damsel [was] very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.

Genesis 1:26-30 - And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. (Read More...)

Genesis 1:26 - And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Revelation 22:9 - Then saith he unto me, See [thou do it] not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

Revelation 19:10 - And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Revelation 12:17 - And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 11:19 - And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

James 4:1-17 - From whence [come] wars and fightings among you? [come they] not hence, [even] of your lusts that war in your members? (Read More...)

Hebrews 12:24 - And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than [that of] Abel.

Hebrews 9:15 - And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions [that were] under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Hebrews 8:6 - But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Hebrews 7:25 - Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Colossians 2:9 - For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Colossians 1:18 - And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all [things] he might have the preeminence.

Galatians 4:4 - But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Romans 5:12 - Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Acts 13:33 - God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

Acts 2:38 - Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

John 19:25-27 - Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the [wife] of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene. (Read More...)

John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 8:58 - Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 2:5 - His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do [it].

John 2:4 - Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

John 2:3 - And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

John 1:18 - No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

John 1:3 - All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:2 - The same was in the beginning with God.

Luke 11:27-28 - And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed [is] the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. (Read More...)

Luke 2:51 - And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart.

Luke 2:49 - And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?

Luke 2:34-35 - And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this [child] is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against; (Read More...)

Luke 2:22 - And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present [him] to the Lord;

Luke 2:19 - But Mary kept all these things, and pondered [them] in her heart.

Luke 2:7 - And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

Luke 2:1-52 - And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. (Read More...)

Luke 1:56 - And Mary abode with her about three months, and returned to her own house.

Luke 1:47 - And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Luke 1:46-56 - And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, (Read More...)

Luke 1:46 - And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

Luke 1:39 - And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;

Luke 1:31 - And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

Luke 1:28 - And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, [thou that art] highly favoured, the Lord [is] with thee: blessed [art] thou among women.

Genesis 18:1-33 - And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; (Read More...)

i just completely read this post and realized I had been trying to educate a dullard.

1 Like

Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
jes7: 'In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God... and the word was made flesh and dwelt among us...' John 1:1-14 NEVER YOU COMPARE MARY WITH CHRIST, CHRIST WAS NOT MERE HUMAN BUT MARY WAS LIKE EVERYONE OF US. Do you know that Christ created all things, including Mary?

Dude , was Jesus a human on earth yes or no? Jesus was like u and me on earth.period, he was made huma. To live among us , understand us feel our pains ,sufferings ,joy etc ...from what u are saying it is clear that u would have been among the Jews and Romans who killed Jesus, under the pretext that he was a mere human calling himself the son of God, my friend behave yourself, there's no way you can love the son and hate the mother. Mary was human so ?
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
Efiko:

..Point of Correction going forward: there is no such thing as protestant, just a name calling thing. Penticostal (from the word Pentacost meaning 50th day upon resurrection of Christ from the grave which was the day the Holy Spirit of promise ws given in the upper room) is the proper word to use.
still a protester protestant in our book .

May God help u
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by gsalvatore: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
superior1: My other question asked earlier

Did Mary actually got married (like you did to your wife,if you did have one) to the Holy Spirit? What of her marriage to Joseph was it without sex? Was Mary married to both Joseph and Holy Spirit?
Your Understanding of the Bible depends on your level of Ignorance - Adeboye.

Its like you have made up your mind or you are narrow mind(no offence)..the dude was asking you " Why bible? Not tanakh or quran".

Have you even asked yourself how the Bible was compiled? When? And under Whose supervision? Or u tink say God throw am down to earth.

Catholic church Compiled the bible, catholic church is the Custodians of Christianity and the have Manned and Protected the Christiandom since 2000yrs, now try and see things in a bigger picture here bro. The Bible is the world of God, not all accounts were added to the bible.

Most Folks read the bible like a Newspaper or novel that's why they are incapable of understanding it, that's also the reasons some folks are brainwashed.

Some say we bow to a graven image(becareful on how you choose your words). Remember the children of Isreal bowed and look to a Serpent(image) in the wilderness,whoever that didn't will die as instructed by God.
Some say catholic conduct pagan bla bla bla.... But some of you folks celebrate christmas with catholics. Try and understand the bible well if possible go to Jerusalem and get a first taste of what its like before you show every one your level of ignorance with respect to you bible understanding.

Just go to a priest with this your question. He will be in a position to clear you- if you keep an open mind ooo.

Am a Catholic, I wouldn't brag am a staunch one cos my family is a liberal one- my Mum's family are Protestant while my Dad's is Catholic. I went to a protestant church and primary( assemblies of God and living word academy respectively) as a kid.

What I just understand is that folks that think catholics are Bad, or demonic as Someone put it is because
1, They are Very ignorant.
2, They choose not to Enlighten themselves or incapable of understanding how Christianity came to this level/age.
3, Bandwagons...they want church that is en vogue.
4, They find it difficult to understand that a Church that survived the Dark ages till this day will last till the end of time.

Finally...respect peoples choice of religion/denomination. Ask your self this.. With all the religions in this world You happen to be born into the True religion.

People of other religions do Succeed in their various fields of endeavor, they have their messiahs, their miracles, and all that...Now what if on the final day God says its the Jews or Muslims or Buddists that are his people just like we christains believe to be. Have you thought of something in this line before?

Keep an open Mind, Learn and broaden your horizon. God gave us Brain.

6 Likes

Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by mko2005: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
italo:

Why should I leave the Church Jesus founded 2000yrs ago and go to a shop that a man opened a few years back?
Jesus founded the roman catholic church 2000yrs ago, made peter ur 'first pope' and gave him a wife right ?

I don tire, even people wey suppose know better no even know ! If una no know na muslims,atheists,agnostics,buddhists and shintoists go know ? Anyway some body say make we leave una to una religion. If to say na Christianity e be una for atleast with the relationship with Christ know better !

God help us
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by spongebuny: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
free2ryhme:

i just completely read this post and realized I had been trying to educate a dullard.

ILLITERATE!!! GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO READ!!! A BIBLE IS SUPPOSED TO BE READ!!! SHEESHHH...
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by jes7: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
I don't care about them, I am a christian, and the prayer of all christians is channeled through Christ and Him alone, may be for your own religion, it is someone else especially if you are not a christian.
buchilino:
COME TO THINK OF IT I WONDER WHO CHANNELS THE PRAYERS OF MUSLIMS, BUDDHA PRIEST TRADITIONALISTS ETC. I WONDER WHICH EASY CHANNEL THEY R FOLLOWING.
JUST WONDERING
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by free2ryhme: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
spongebuny: I URGE ALL CATHOLICS IN THIS FORUM TO SAY THIS PRAYER....GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Prayer for the Reconciliation of Protestants

Almighty Father, Creator of Heaven, Earth, and all that dwells within both realms, we,
the faithful lament the loss of our brothers and sisters in Christ from full commuion in His
Church. Thus we pray with open minds, outstretched arms, and sorrowful hearts that our
fellow Christians may experience reconciliation with the Holy Church. We pray for the
souls of Martin Luther, John Calvin, and all Protestant leaders who denied Your Church.
We pray for not only the spirits of our Catholic brethren, but for all Christians who have
passed from this world. Lord God, Most Understanding and Merciful, your only Son was
condemned to agonizing death at the hands of evil men so that we may be delivered into
eternal life. Let not schism and suspicion taint Your servants. Instead, allow us to
celebrate Your appointed Mass as one joyful Catholic and Apostolic Church.
Amen.

A bit of bible scripture for you catholics, Jesus said i am the way the truth and the life, no man NO MAN NO MAN NO MAN comes the the father GOD but by ME Jesus.
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by mko2005: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
gsalvatore:
...Now what if on the final day God says its the Jews or Muslims or Buddists that are his people just like we christains believe to be. Have you thought of something in this line before?

If it happened that way,then it will mean that Jesus is a liar ! And if you believe it can happen that way,then you are saying Jesus lied to the Christians right ? Hold on to the word of God !
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.-John 14:6
If HE said HE is THE way(not a way)then there is no other way !

God help us
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by spongebuny: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
gsalvatore: Your Understanding of the Bible depends on your level of Ignorance - Adeboye.

Its like you have made up your mind or you are narrow mind(no offence)..the dude was asking you " Why bible? Not tanakh or quran".

Have you even asked yourself how the Bible was compiled? When? And under Whose supervision? Or u tink say God throw am down to earth.

Catholic church Compiled the bible, catholic church is the Custodians of Christianity and the have Manned and Protected the Christiandom since 2000yrs, now try and see things in a bigger picture here bro. The Bible is the world of God, not all accounts were added to the bible.

Most Folks read the bible like a Newspaper or novel that's why they are incapable of understanding it, that's also the reasons some folks are brainwashed.

Some say we bow to a graven image(becareful on how you choose your words). Remember the children of Isreal bowed and look to a Serpent(image) in the wilderness,whoever that didn't will die as instructed by God.
Some say catholic conduct pagan bla bla bla.... But some of you folks celebrate christmas with catholics. Try and understand the bible well if possible go to Jerusalem and get a first taste of what its like before you show every one your level of ignorance with respect to you bible understanding.

Just go to a priest with this your question. He will be in a position to clear you- if you keep an open mind ooo.

Am a Catholic, I wouldn't brag am a staunch one cos my family is a liberal one- my Mum's family are Protestant while my Dad's is Catholic. I went to a protestant church and primary( assemblies of God and living word academy respectively) as a kid.

What I just understand is that folks that think catholics are Bad, or demonic as Someone put it is because
1, They are Very ignorant.
2, They choose not to Enlighten themselves or incapable of understanding how Christianity came to this level/age.
3, Bandwagons...they want church that is en vogue.
4, They find it difficult to understand that a Church that survived the Dark ages till this day will last till the end of time.

Finally...respect peoples choice of religion/denomination. Ask your self this.. With all the religions in this world You happen to be born into the True religion.

People of other religions do Succeed in their various fields of endeavor, they have their messiahs, their miracles, and all that...Now what if on the final day God says its the Jews or Muslims or Buddists that are his people just like we christains believe to be. Have you thought of something in this line before?

Keep an open Mind, Learn and broaden your horizon. God gave us Brain.

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by free2ryhme: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ify Angela:
well they r practicing their religion and U have no right to judge them.

when has telling the truth become judging someone

Did Jesus not tell the truth to the pharisees undecided

was He judging them
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by free2ryhme: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. 1 Timothy 4:1-3 KJV
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by mko2005: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
buchilino:
JUST WONDERING huh

The idolatry of some made them to accept other idol worshipers ! No one says you should condemn them but show them the truth! Some think fraternizing with muslims and other idol or ignorant god worshipers will make them to be free from insults and accusations by their likes -NO,even the muslims sees you as an idol worshipper when you do all these things to Mary !

God help us
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by jes7: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Dude , was Jesus a human on earth yes or no? Jesus was like u and me on earth.period, he was made huma. To live among us , understand us feel our pains ,sufferings ,joy etc ...from what u are saying it is clear that u would have been among the Jews and Romans who killed Jesus, under the pretext that he was a mere human calling himself the son of God, my friend behave yourself, there's no way you can love the son and hate the mother. Mary was human so ?

Jesus even in His Human form possessed the very nature of God, that was why he told Thomas that he that have seen Him has seen the Father (John 14:9&10), that was why he could rise from the dead.
God himself said He will honour all those that honour Him, in fact He said He will have respect for them, does it mean those people should be worshiped? Abraham was called 'blessed' in him shall all the nations of the world be blessed, does it mean we should make an image of Abraham ans start worshiping him?
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by Efiko(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: still a protester protestant in our book .

May God help u

..ur "book" is man-made & will pass way like any other material existance but the word of the Lord is yes a AMEN.

have you watched the Revealation of Finda & Linda from Sierre Leon [url][/url]Testimony of HEAVEN and HELL | NEW 2013 - Linda Ngaujah ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Dedicates Dunamis Auditorium In Minna, Niger State (PHOTOS) / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria / Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.