Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,234 members, 7,928,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:04 PM

A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. (16276 Views)

Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) / Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) / An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by delors(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
seedord247: This is what high school students do here in the US. Everest college and blue cliff graduates are producing truck and y'all are praising just a street toy. undecided
I just quote you because I no even know where and how to start with you...
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by desosa(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
This contraption will remain a toy, Kudos to him though
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by DaaSlim(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
Donmichaelz: Which medal? The one your club Arsenal saw last abi,

Wetin diz one dey talk?
Baa ankali ko?
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by akereconfi: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
badt guy.see the starter

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Peterkleva(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
Good one dude
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Lebee4(m): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
seedord247: This is what high school students do here in the US. Everest college and blue cliff graduates are producing truck and y'all are praising just a street toy. undecided
why do you guys like telling us lies?
America now n not Xhina again.
park well joor
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by StellaBella(f): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Becoming A Millionaire or Billionaire should not always be the driving force.
Are you serious?
No !
you must be kidding me.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Reference(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
Scun: I saw this on port harcourt last year. This man is still hustling? SMH

Still hustling oh while our farmers are using hoes, while our builders are using pick axes, while our garbage collector still use their hands, while we can't regularly pig our drains.

And all powered with a 'I pass my neighbour plant'. Scale that thing up 5, then 10 times and you cover almost the who gamut of industrial lifting. At what cost, peanuts.

Something remains fundamentally wrong with this country. Abeg if someone has his contact I don't mind giving it a shot. If it can work.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
Reference:

Still hustling oh while our farmers are using hoes, while our builders are using pick axes, while our garbage collector still use their hands, while we can't regularly pig our drains.

And all powered with a 'I pass my neighbour plant'. Scale that thing up 5, then 10 times and you cover almost the who gamut of industrial lifting. At what cost, peanuts.

Something remains fundamentally wrong with this country. Abeg if someone has his contact I don't mind giving it a shot. If it can work.

Really? So we can build cars based on principles of toy cars? Two aa batteries can be scaled to drive a sedan?
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by SoaringSammy: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2013
Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by ktjohnpaul(m): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
This is what should feature on Nigeria got Talent TV show plus in any country with responsible leadership, this is what multinationals like Glo, MTN, Etisalat, Airtel, etc should sponsor to have on tv, not .Big Brother Africa'. I wonder what is big when wayward African youth showcase brazen stupidity and silliness all in the name of westernization. God help Nigeria.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by c0274309: 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Not a bad project and hats off to him however professionally I can't see the longevity of this project; My reasons why are Parts stamping templates can be attained from any established HGV provider or illegally over the web and anyone willing to invest on this (especially in Nigeria) will rather want to see a full size working prototype as this is a pre-defined model. Likewise its not new technology, its doesn't use renewable energy and HGVs haven't changed significantly in the last 40 years in comparison to standard road cars so its an odd one. That being said though, there is still an international market for it as a big boy toy so good luck to him and all the best!!
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by espn(m): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2013
dnt cast dis confirmed fool..which 1v u done..within or outside d country..u r just too dumb..if u say thrash like dis next time..ur ass is gonna b deported back to naija..engage in constructive criticism..u r just an article of no commercial value..wasted commodity!fool!
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by seedord247(m): 7:23am On Aug 06, 2013
Mods... I dont wanna report this amoeba above me.

8 years ban for insulting a senior NL.
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by Pakingzzz(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by cheezy1990: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Pls for the sake of nigeria and indigbo in particular work very hard to make it a reality and i think you can visit innoson motors to partner with him to make your dream a reality
Re: A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. by tck2000(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
innovation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Farmer Builds Wind-Powered Car In 3 Months / The Difference Between Gsm, Gprs, Edge, Umts, Hsdpa / Hsupa, And Hspa / Researchers Shut Down AI That Invented Its Own Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.