Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (55347 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by wirinet(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2013
These are signs of dangerous times ahead. Intolerance is growing between all tribes in Nigeria. Nigerians are now being deported in Nigeria based on suspected poverty. Poverty is becoming a crime in Nigeria. In developed world, a homeless national is provided with basic accommodation by the government, jobless citizens are given stipends to survive, the sick is provided health care whether poor or rich.

If the Lagos State government is not" poorphobic", why not contact the families of the "destitute" and hand them over to them directly to their families or make proper arrangements with the anambra state government to ensure their safety and welfare. Even dogs do not deserve to be dumped under a bridge at midnight.

If the generality of Yorubas support the deportation of other nigerians from Yoruba land, them i would have to reconsider my stance on division of Nigeria. I have always been an avid supporter of 1 Nigeria, which my people fought for. But if a section or sections is becoming xenophobic, then we should just split, so that i would know i will require a visa before visiting other parts. Also we can keep 100% of our resources.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by pastormmadu(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2013
This piece have really shown m̶̥̊e the height of illiterates in Lagos state govt. For crying out loud, I wonder how a govt official will not research a̲̅ηϑ knw that Nkanu, Obudu, olumbra, ogbosili doesn't exist as an LG in anambra. Even tђє towns there doesn't exist. Obudu is in cross rivers, but was written anambra here. Nkanu is in enugu, but bears anmbra here. 14 names are here, 67 brought. Who is fooling who. A̲̅ηϑ useless anambrarians here τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ likes selling their life fσя Jacob's porridge were too du-mb not to interprete tђє handwriting tђєy saw on tђє wall b4 playing their cheap politics of calling Obi names. Woe betide yσυ ppl." Ofeke amaghi mgbe ekere nku ukwa"
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by superstar1(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2013
chukwudi44: First and foremost there is nothing in this letter to prove that Anambra state Goverernment received ththis letter nor agreed with the LASG to bring in the destitutes @ 3am

Secondly not all the destitutes were from Anambra state,some were from other south easter states, we even have people from the south-south included.so what will be the basis for dumping this non-anambrarians in anambra? Did fashola also write to oshiomhole,martin elechi and others whoose indigenes were involved? Did these governors agree that their indigenes should be dumped in Anambra?

if Obi did not receive this letter, he should come out and debunk it. Simple. whene he received the letter ahead, what did he do, how pro-active was he? timing of dumping is immaterial because they would have left Lagos earlier on in the day or you wanted Lagos to fly them in business class to Anambra or wot.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by HolyHolla(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2013
I'm miffed that we are turning this saga into a tribal issue. What does Lagos owe the mass of people who live there as part of the rot, crimes and paucity of meager resources available? From the docs posted here, Akwa Ibom was able to deport only 2 Lagos indegenes and I wonder, if Lagos deports theirs, how many dozens would be affected. Perhaps, it's time for all states to deport the miscreants in their societies and let's see who's got the max numbers. I would suggest that all of us should be considerate and go home rather than constitute nuisance to benevolent hosts.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by bushwailo: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2013
pastor mmadu: This piece have really shown m̶̥̊e the height of illiterates in Lagos state govt. For crying out loud, I wonder how a govt official will not research a̲̅ηϑ knw that Nkanu, Obudu, olumbra, ogbosili doesn't exist as an LG in anambra. Even tђє towns there doesn't exist. Obudu is in cross rivers, but was written anambra here. Nkanu is in enugu, but bears anmbra here. 14 names are here, 67 brought. Who is fooling who. A̲̅ηϑ useless anambrarians here τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ likes selling their life fσя Jacob's porridge were too du-mb not to interprete tђє handwriting tђєy saw on tђє wall b4 playing their cheap politics of calling Obi names. Woe betide yσυ ppl." Ofeke amaghi mgbe ekere nku ukwa"
This is not a place and time to remotely defend Obi.
That 1diot has taken the state back 10yrs.

Why did he not use the media like always does for himself.
Why did he not request to rehabilitate them himself.

That not withsatnding, Fashola and his Officials are a disgrace.
Can't even google for information given to you by lunatics.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by superstar1(m): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2013
pastor mmadu: This piece have really shown m̶̥̊e the height of illiterates in Lagos state govt. For crying out loud, I wonder how a govt official will not research a̲̅ηϑ knw that Nkanu, Obudu, olumbra, ogbosili doesn't exist as an LG in anambra. Even tђє towns there doesn't exist. Obudu is in cross rivers, but was written anambra here. Nkanu is in enugu, but bears anmbra here. 14 names are here, 67 brought. Who is fooling who. A̲̅ηϑ useless anambrarians here τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ likes selling their life fσя Jacob's porridge were too du-mb not to interprete tђє handwriting tђєy saw on tђє wall b4 playing their cheap politics of calling Obi names. Woe betide yσυ ppl." Ofeke amaghi mgbe ekere nku ukwa"

when Anambra State Gov received the letter, why didn't he just reply and state the ones that are not for his state. Even in court of law, silence is consent
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by ballabriggs: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2013
I have never seen a people as deluded as these people in my life. Imagine a m0r0n saying Igbo's dominate the highbrow areas of Lagos. You can easily tell that one has never been to Lagos and is another potential destitute. That one will have the impression all his brothers are hitting it big and dominating Lagos then jumps on the next Peace Mass Transit to go and "hit it big". When he comes and life proves tough for him, he looks for space at Ojuelegba bridge to lay his head.

I said in another thread that to understand why Igbo's went into a silly war, this issue is enough to make you know. You just need to massage their ego and tell them people have declared "war against Igbo's". Many will follow sheepishly without reason.

Was Anambra Liaison office informed? What did they do about the correspondence they received from the Lagos government? Adaobi never bothered to check if any correspondence existed but wickedly pushed his people to another hate agenda. You all need to calm down and use your brains.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by superstar1(m): 9:10am On Aug 03, 2013
nwando:

I liked him too
The moment he started deporting fellow Nigerians,I kept him on the same shelf where I kept the others

I have come to understand that the Yoruba ethos is that of sheepish follower ship
They don't question their leaders
One man always speaks for their group
They would support anything done by someone they term a leader including kill if need be
Do you think bola Ige was slaughtered by a Hausa man or Igbo?
Or abiolas wife and Funso Williams ,pa rewane ,dipo dina etc were killed by outsiders
Once their leaders say boys oh yeah they shout o yeah and move
That is their psyche
Herd mentality
They have no individualism which is a good thing in a tribal society like Nigeria,the reason Igbos don't do well in politics,we are very independent minded and speak Everyman for himself
That is what I have come to understand about them
See wolowo's aged wife
Of all the praises they have for Awo they hate his wife with a passion, why?
The wolowo's are PDP and not the tribal party ACN
Same way Akintola was hated because the beloved Awo was his enemy
Even if Fashola used his bare hands to strangle a so called destitute these ones will still praise him
If he ate shait sef,they would swear it was amala

the way your grand fathers questioned the number 1 coward that led you blindly and sheepishly to your war of massacre
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by ballabriggs: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2013

So Anambra Liaison office received a letter with these people, these Local governments and did not write back to say some of these Local Governments do not exist in Anambra?

That is basic in office administration but I do not expect you all to know this. That Liaison office must be filled with the dimwits I see here daily. Adaobi should close that office down as it serves no purpose.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Benilily(f): 9:11am On Aug 03, 2013
Payless, u ve always been a bastard since ve known u on Nairaland... U ve a natural hatred 4 d igbo but that hatred wud consume u... U cnt reply 2 a thread without showing how ignorant u are., mtcheew.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by superstar1(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha....slowpoke! U dirty animal with tribal stretchmark need to be cage in zoo because that is where u belong. No wonder Ghanaian people called u filthy yorubas 'Alata' meaning dirty two faced animal. Honestly, the yoruba people are stinks.

it is individuals that stinks in yoruba shey, the whole of your towns and race stinks --- aba and onitsha are disgrace to human race

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by superstar1(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2013
blissforlyfe: Fashola has no right to abduct Nigerian Citizens against their free will, detain the person in degraded conditions putting their health and welfare at risk and then convene on a Eight hours risky journey to the east, all the way from the west.

What if their had been an accident or is Fascistshola unaware that not all who undertake the journey arrive at their destination?

What if te vigilante had decided to shot at everyone in the vehicle at past midnight, when they dropped the persons at the bridge? How where these individuals suppose to find their way home at that unearthly hour dead in the night?

Fascistshola actions were uncalled for.

he deported security threats and he is justified.

do your worse
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by wirinet(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2013
superstar1:

if Obi did not receive this letter, he should come out and debunk it. Simple. whene he received the letter ahead, what did he do, how pro-active was he? timing of dumping is immaterial because they would have left Lagos earlier on in the day or you wanted Lagos to fly them in business class to Anambra or wot.

Timing of dumping of a human beings is not important? So are human beings now rubbish to be dumped? And dumping them in the middle of kidnap zone.

And why can't lagos state government fly them to their destination? - that is if the "destitutes" agree to be relocated. How much does it cost to charter an airplane? Does not fashola charter an airplane for moving around Nigeria and abroad?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by etim20(m): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2013
See yoruba people o...una tink say una sabi abi?no worry..He who laughs last,laughs best..
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by superstar1(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2013
wirinet:

Timing of dumping of a human beings is not important? So are human beings now rubbish to be dumped? And dumping them in the middle of kidnap zone.

And why can't lagos state government fly them to their destination? - that is if the "destitutes" agree to be relocated. How much does it cost to charter an airplane? Does not fashola charter an airplane for moving around Nigeria and abroad?

if your Govs dearly love you the way politicise things, they would have used your money to send plane to Lagos to carry them. Dont you understand the folly?

he has the right to charter planes to fly around because he is doint the work of the state and he must spend the fine and duties and levies you are paying to us
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by superstar1(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2013
etim20: See yoruba people o...una tink say una sabi abi?no worry..He who laughs last,laughs best..

no be say we think, we know ni. Get that in to your head. it is called intelligence and smartness, this one no be brute force or sheer strength.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by TechyGuy: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2013

We were treated like criminals in our own country—deportees
Speaking with Crime Guard, the deportees expressed regrets that a thing like this was happening in a country they were citizens. They accused KIA officials of carrying out indiscriminate arrests of non-indigenes of Lagos, adding that majority of those detained in various local government cells in Lagos State were Igbos.

According to one of the deportees who gave her name as Rosemary Nathaniel, a native of Ubakala in Umuahia, Abia State, “I was neither a beggar nor a hawker for the past five years I lived in Lagos. I was working at a T-shirt weaving centre at Mile 2, Lagos and I lived with my sister. But in January this year, KAI officials and some policemen arrested me and my friend while we were standing and discussing on the road. We were dragged into their waiting vehicle and taken to a prison at Alausa area of Lagos.

We saw other people who were also arrested . They took us round the area, made other arrests before taking us all to the prison.

The painful aspect of it was that they never bothered to ask any of us where we lived or what were doing for a living. As I speak, my sister whom I live with does not know anything about my whereabouts. It is so sad that this is happening in one’s own country.

Another deportee who identified himself as Osondu Mbuto, a trader from Ohaozara in Ebonyi State said he was arrested by KAI officials while on his way to his shop on December 18, 2012.

He lamented that since his arrest, he was left incommunicado for eight months in a cell around Ikorodu area of Lagos before he was brought to Onitsha.

“I am a Lagos-based petty trader. I packed my goods somewhere and went to eat. As I was going, three persons approached me . Thinking they were miscreants on a mission to dispossess me of my goods, I decided to give them some money. Then, all of a sudden, I saw an armed policeman pointing his gun at me. he ordered me to follow the KAI officials. Out of fear, I joined them as they marched me into a waiting vehicle and drove away”.

“My initial suspicion was that they were taking us to Alausa police station, where they used to detain people unlawfully only to release them later after parting with some money. But no! they took me to another place in Ikorodu,close to Ijebu-Ode. After taking my statement, they pushed me inside the cell where I was, for eight months.

Two days before we were deported, a man whom they called boss came with a paper and a biro and said those of us interested in going to our home town should put down our names. Some did while others did not for fear that they were going to be killed. That was how we were sandwiched inside a truck and brought here at the wee hours”

One dead, others unconscious
As at Monday, this week, only five of them were left in the one-room apartment at the stadium. Their identities were given as:Friday Ndukwe from Ohafia in Abia State; Grace Igbochi who claimed to be a Lagosian, Ugulari Tutua from Warri, Delta State; Chinyere Nocholas from Awomamma,Imo State and Rosemary Nathaniel from Ubakala Umuahia,Abia State.

A member of the NRCS and Education Officer attached to the Onitsha South Local Government Education Authority,Mrs. Nneoma Judith Nwora, disclosed that one of the deportees died Friday from a protracted illness, adding that the five remaining deportees comprised two males and three females.

Three of them according to her, were unconscious at the moment, adding that some Rev. Sisters from nearby Madonna Mercy Convent had indicated interest to come and pick them for feeding and medical treatment until they recovered and were fit to go home.

Reactions trail deportation
Reacting to the development, the South East Zonal Red Cross boss, Katchy, described the action of the Lagos State Government as condemnable, adding, “it is very despicable and disheartening that a state in the Federal Republic of Nigeria will bundle people who are in that state, who are not indigenes of Anambra State, and dumped them under the fly-over bridge at Upper Iweka in Onitsha and left them to their fate.

Most of the people interviewed are not even indigenes of Anambra State. Some of them are from Ebonyi, Imo and other states.

This is an insult to Anambra State. We shall draw the attention of His Excellency, the Governor of Anambra State, Mr.Peter Obi to it, and ask why such invasion in his territory and we will find out why Lagos State should invade Anambra State territory by dumping people here helplessly.

Also, in a communique issued at the end of the general meeting of the Onitsha branch of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), the association insisted that those deported be recalled by the Lagos State Government,threatening to take legal actions against Lagos State government if such exercise was carried out again.

The association also appealed to the Anambra State government to come to the assistance of those affected by providing means of transportation to them to enable them go back to their various states of origin,even as it called on the Federal Government to call the Lagos State government to order.
The Lagos State government has however debunked allegation that it deported indigenes of Anambra State, clarifying that it only carried out a rehabilitation and resettlement of citizens from other states.

(Vanguard)

If the information above is true, I don't understand what the Igbos are waiting for before suing Fashola and Lagos state.
This is fascism in Nigeria against Nigerians and not just the East.
Imagine if every state decides to do same, what will become of the nation called Nigeria?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by superstar1(m): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2013
TechyGuy:

If the information above is true, I don't understand what the Igbos are waiting for before suing Fashola and Lagos state.
Imagine if every state decides to do same, what will become of the nation called Nigeria?

Let every state do same, and let us see who will be in for it more.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Benilily(f): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2013
etim20: See yoruba people o...una tink say una sabi abi?no worry..He who laughs last,laughs best..
Abi ooo... Dnt mind dox yoruba fools... D hausa decieved them 2 fight biafra nd now every riot in kano, d yorubas are not spared even d muslims among them... I wonder d kinda fishbrains they have even thier socalled good 4 nothing leaders.,.. Damma klint d drunk talk am...burst ballon if dm no go run.. Fear fear, follow follow.. Tribalistic monkeys!!! After dm go open dia big mouth dy talk One Nigeria... NDIALA

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Midastouch1: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

So you were in the moon when he removed and reunited some Yorubas and Hausas ?

Ibos will never see anything as tribalism...they will even laugh it off ...unless they dish it to them....

Well guess what...there is absolutely nothing you can do...except this :

Haha this is serious oo..is that the Israeli flag I see there? So the Ndigbo people have actually convinced themselves they are jews? grin grin grin grin

The only problem is that they dont cut off jew prick in Indonesia grin grin

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/my-ordeal-in-indonesian-prison-henry-iyere/
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Midastouch1: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2013
TechyGuy:

Oya werewere Kia Mosa go and tell your Governors to reciprocate and deport Yorubas and you will see hell grin grin grin grin

You know in your heart it will never happen grin grin grin grin
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Donjiggar: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2013
Fasola is a clown,this is too shameful for someone who calls himself a SAN,i thought passing mathematics is one of the prerequisite for gaining admission into Nigerian Universities? He dont even know the difference between (14) and (72).Even those 14 deportees whom he claimed are from anambra state,3 of the local government attached to them are not in anambra. HAAA!...E SI BERU OLORUN!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Midastouch1: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2013
Donjiggar: Fasola is a clown,this is too shameful for someone who calls himself a SAN,i thought passing mathematics is one of the prerequisite for gaining admission into Nigerian Universities? He dont even know the difference between (14) and (72).Even those 14 deportees whom he claimed are from anambra state,3 of the local government attached to them are not in anambra. HAAA!...E SI BERU OLORUN!

What did your governor OBI OLE do to help these destitutes, prostitutes, criminals and kidnappers that were reunited with their families?? He was given the appointed time to collect them at the bridge but after eating mounds of AKPU and consuming lethal amounts of palmwine and sleeping with his Gay friends, he forgot to pick them up- whose fault is it now?? Biko?

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by superstar1(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2013
Benilily: Abi ooo... Dnt mind dox yoruba fools... D hausa decieved them 2 fight biafra nd now every riot in kano, d yorubas are not spared even d muslims among them... I wonder d kinda fishbrains they have even thier socalled good 4 nothing leaders.,.. Damma klint d drunk talk am...burst ballon if dm no go run.. Fear fear, follow follow.. Tribalistic monkeys!!! After dm go open dia big mouth dy talk One Nigeria... NDIALA

see the race of sheep saying somebody is follow follow. you are known all over the world as the most stupidly gullible race with lack of sense of good judgement. thye deceived us to fight against biafra? you are either to dumb and educationally lazy to read history or you read it and could not just understand it. bunch of victoryless warriors

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Benilily(f): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2013
superstar1:

see the race of sheep saying somebody is follow follow. you are known all over the world as the most stupidly gullible race with lack of sense of good judgement. thye deceived us to fight against biafra? you are either to dumb and educationally lazy to read history or you read it and could not just understand it. bunch of victoryless warriors
hahahahahahahahahahahaha... Such a fool... Pls what have u achieved from fighting 4 one Nigeria very Bitter tribalism... AM PROUDLY BIAFRAN.... E dy pain u? Suck ya papa d**k!!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by superstar1(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2013
Benilily: hahahahahahahahahahahaha... Such a fool... Pls what have u achieved from fighting 4 one Nigeria very Bitter tribalism... AM PROUDLY BIAFRAN.... E dy pain u? Suck ya papa d**k!!

you dumb headed ewu, Lagos that you want die for is part of the achievements of one nigeris. Dont let your fore fathers that were wasted on the field of your dead biafra ever hear proudly biafran because they realised their stupidity too late. they were just gullible and followed ojukwu sheepishly into a brainless war. wetin go pain mii in your idiotic tendencies!!! we have respect for our fathers in our land so i can do that to him. your race is totally know for lack of disrespect for elders, so go and ride you grandpapa and papa joined together

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by superstar1(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2013
Benilily: hahahahahahahahahahahaha... Such a fool... Pls what have u achieved from fighting 4 one Nigeria very Bitter tribalism... AM PROUDLY BIAFRAN.... E dy pain u? Suck ya papa d**k!!

you dumb headed ewu, Lagos that you want to die for is part of the achievements of one nigeria. Dont let your fore fathers that were wasted on the field of your dead biafra ever hear proudly biafran again because they realised their stupidity too late. they were just gullible and followed ojukwu sheepishly into a brainless war. wetin go pain mii in your idiotic tendencies!!! we have respect for our fathers in our land so i cant do that to him. your race is totally known for lack of disrespect for elders, so go and ride you grandpapa and papa joined together
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2013
Benilily: Abi ooo... Dnt mind dox yoruba fools... D hausa decieved them 2 fight biafra nd now every riot in kano, d yorubas are not spared even d muslims among them... I wonder d kinda fishbrains they have even thier socalled good 4 nothing leaders.,.. Damma klint d drunk talk am...burst ballon if dm no go run.. Fear fear, follow follow.. Tribalistic monkeys!!! After dm go open dia big mouth dy talk One Nigeria... NDIALA

see this [size=13pt]wowo monkey[/size] abusing somebody oo.. lol grin grin wetin person no go see for NL
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2013
So now Igbos took the fight from Hausaland to Yorubaland? You people should mobilize FG to quickly negotiate with ASUU so that you can return to FACE your BOOKS. How is it possible that you forgot that the same Fashola deported more than one thousand Hausas via trailers back to North? If you really want your people to return and develop your "abandoned" land, then you should be happy with Fashola for helping you with the task! It is really sad that we hardly have any common priority to press home.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by coogar: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2013
while you people are here arguing, 3 luxurious buses packed with deportees are leaving tonight to owerri......hopefully, by december, fashola would have cleaned out all the igbo destitutes in his state....

fashola is too much!

3 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by superstar1(m): 10:10am On Aug 03, 2013
coogar: while you people are here arguing, 3 luxurious buses packed with deportees are leaving tonight to owerri......hopefully, by december, fashola would have cleaned out all the igbo destitutes in his state....

fashola is too much!

yes oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Midastouch1: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2013
coogar: while you people are here arguing, 3 luxurious buses packed with deportees are leaving tonight to owerri......hopefully, by december, fashola would have cleaned out all the igbo destitutes in his state....

fashola is too much!

That is Great news!!! UP FASH the MAN, this guy is bossing these cowards left right and center. UP FASHOLA grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (40) (Reply)

The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.