Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (55349 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by tigger56: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2013
nwando:

Are we talking of paper calculations or real life
What is the average quality of life of a kid in Ibadan compared to a kid in Owerri
Kano has over 6 million Almajiri kids and more than 70% of the population is uneducated
What is the GDP you tout?
Nigerian stats tell us the cash flow in Nigeria is from the eastern states and Lagos
Who eats GDP when people are hungry?
Ibadan is overrun by street kids
Why is the GDP not helping such that the governor is begging for two more Almajiri schools rather than the five it was allocated
Not a single Almajiri school in the SS or SE
Hehehehe
This is false...av u been to ibadan b4, trust me u can't compare it to owerri!!!its miles ahead, ibadan is a big city with good parts and slums bt owerri is a small town with 3 local govts and jst 5 roads...there's no basis 4 comparison!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by PStacks(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2013
Everyday Fashola becomes vindicated! And becomes more God like..

Like Fashola is the bomb mehn!

Fash for 2015.

Eko o ni baje ooo can turn to Naija o ni baje in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Midastouch1: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2013
P.Stacks:
Everyday Fashola becomes vindicated! And becomes more God like..

Like Fashola is the bomb mehn!

Fash for 2015.

Eko o ni baje ooo can turn to Naija o ni baje in 2015.

Agreed.

He is kicking asses and wounding egos left right and center grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2013
for God sake when will Nigerians stop this tribalism and call a wrong a wrong, were in the world will this happen, this is just saying that in the USA that the governor of California move people from California to Newyork state because they are poor and dont have a place. my yoruba friends seeing a wrong thing done to a fellow Nigerian and not calling it wrong should not scream if Obi or any other governor do thesame to their people. this dangerous for our unity as a nation and should be frauned at, whether they notified the Obi government or not, it was wrong to relocate a Nigerian within Nigerian borders for any reason. it was wrong wrong wrong wrong, nothing can justify this, we are all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by muktarl: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2013
as an unbiased commentor. an niether ibo or youroba.

ibadan and sokoto has the highest number of alumanjiris in the entire nigeria. the SE does not have beggars or alumanjiri because they work hard. in the case of poverty north is the highest trailed by yourobas. the SE/SS are the least poverty affected regions, with SE being the least follow by SS. let the truth be told, yourobas like to follow like sheep just like we northerners. the east hardly follow foolishly, they are individualistic and that is why you see development in onitsha, enugu, ph, calabar, akwaibom.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by PeterKbaba: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2013
PETER OBI THE SUPER LIAR!!!

WERE THEY EXPECTING LAGOS TO RENT A HOUSE FOR ALL THE IBO BEGGARS IN LAGOS, FEED THEM, CLOTH THEM AND OPEN SPARE PART BUSINESS AND THE YORUBA OWNED LADIPO MARKET.....DIRTY UNGRATEFUL TRIBE, EVERYONE IN AFRICA ARE TIRED OF YOUR INFERIORITY SELF DESTRUCT GAMES.... YOU TARNISH NIGERIA'S IMAGE ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH YOUR 419, DRUG, KIDNAPPING, MILITANCY BUSINESS..... YEYE TRIBE! ALL THEIR GOVERNORS COME FOR PARTIES IN LAGOS EVERY WEEKEND, WEREAS THE IBO TRIBE DEY SLEEP UNDER BRIDGES ALL OVER SOUTH WEST BEGGING, DIRTY SET OF PEOPLE....... MOST FASHOLA ALWAYS BEG YOU TO ACT CIVIL AND NOT LIKE THIS VILLAGERS YOU ARE!!!! TRULY YOU CAN TAKE A MAN OUT OF THE STREET, BUT YOU CANT TAKE THE STREET OUT OF THEM...... YEYE PEOPLE

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by coogar: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2013
superstar1:
Let every state do same, and let us see who will be in for it more.

akwa ibom deported 2 destitutes they picked up in uyo to lagos earlier this year. fashola did not go to the media to scream like peter obi the simpleton did.

igbos continue to scream lagos is dirty, yorubas are filthy and yet they will not leave lagos. some are even saying if all igbos leave lagos, lagos economy would collapse. grin cheesy

maybe the igbos thought they would take the sea ports and the airport with them to onitsha......why do these people always feel they are being persecuted all the time? why?

muktarl: as an unbiased commentor. an niether ibo or youroba.

ibadan and sokoto has the highest number of alumanjiris in the entire nigeria. the SE does not have beggars or alumanjiri because they work hard. in the case of poverty north is the highest trailed by yourobas. the SE/SS are the least poverty affected regions, with SE being the least follow by SS. let the truth be told, yourobas like to follow like sheep just like we northerners. the east hardly follow foolishly, they are individualistic and that is why you see development in onitsha, enugu, ph, calabar, akwaibom.

the almajaris in the SE & SS were all taken by their relatives to lagos and the SW. these are the same destitutes fashola is taking back to their villages. by december, almajaris in the SE would outnumber the other divide.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by muktarl: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2013
tigger56:
This is false...av u been to ibadan b4, trust me u can't compare it to owerri!!!its miles ahead, ibadan is a big city with good parts and slums bt owerri is a small town with 3 local govts and jst 5 roads...there's no basis 4 comparison!

is this what you call development.? this is youroba state capital. that is why SW will continue to trail north in poverty and under development.

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by muktarl: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2013
he is resposible for youroba under development. he should be in jail but yourobas shouted 'owo da owo da' and they let him go.

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by coogar: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2013
muktarl:
is this what you call development.? that is why SW will continue to trail north in poverty and under development.

there are more igbos in ibadan than yorubas in the entire south east states. if there's no development in the south west, why are your people so desperate to stay in the south west without clothes and shelter?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by superstar1(m): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2013
muktarl: as an unbiased commentor. an niether ibo or youroba.

see another idiot slowpoke already annexing ph calabar and akwaibom alongside Lagos.

wont you guys ever learn, stop laying claims to other peoples land.

All your beggars are in Lagos and they are being bounced back to the East. those ones that are not beggars are into crime big time. least affected poverty region? are you for real or making things up. I get it, there cant be poverty because every one is into money rituals and you have used the unlucky ones among you for the rituals and you will now start business and start deceiving yourself you are a businessman.

do you even know ibadan at all, where do you see Almajiris in Ibadan. You are just a joker and your knowledge of Nigeria is whacked. Kano is the most populous city and state in the North, how will sokoto now have more Almajiris.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by muktarl: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2013
these are youroba alumanjiris. it is a common site in the SW. as a northerner with my 6years sojourn in SE operating between onitsha and enugu i have not seen a single ibo man beggar or alumanjiri, they always busy with one thing or the other. i wish my northern people will emulate the east. they are models. they hospitable.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by coogar: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2013
muktarl: these are youroba alumanjiris. it is a common site in the SW. as a northerner with my 6years sojourn in SE operating between onitsha and enugu i have not seen a single ibo man beggar or alumanjiri, they always busy with one thing or the other. i wish my northern people will emulate the east. they are models. they hospitable.

90% of those kids sitting down are igbos - you can tell by the shape of their foreheads. bomboys and emekas!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by muktarl: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2013
coogar:

there are more igbos in ibadan than yorubas in the entire south east states. if there's no development in the south west, why are your people so desperate to stay in the south west without clothes and shelter?

let the truth be said now. i follow my fathers trailer to all parts of nigeria. the only place you will see ibos in SW is lagos, this is because lagos was former capital. and again lagos has seaport simple. if they complete the one in akwaibom, am sure you know what will happen to lagos. they will connect the one in akwaibom to onitsha and matter will finish.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by plasgidy: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2013
arcbabe: what are you saying? I have seen igbo people begging in lagos.

we are not known to be baggers like other tribes in nigeria, igbos are very hard working ppl who like good life. iam not saying you can't find igbo bagger on the street of nigeria, however the percentage will be very minimal and average igbo man is a trader by nature i dont know if you know this although i dont know your age. pls get me right sir thanx
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by tigger56: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2013
muktarl:

is this what you call development.? this is youroba state capital. that is why SW will continue to trail north in poverty and under development.
I am neither ibo nor yoruba but I have lived in both imo state and oyo state (during my youth service) and trust me d development in ibadan is not comparable to small town owerri, owerri can't even be compared to ogbomosho or ilesa,,,,,dats a fact....ask d multitudes of ur folks dat folk not to lagos bt to ibadan, ogbomosho, ilesha, ilorin annually...even in the thick non civilised inter ior yoruba villages u find ibo pple dere...wat re u lot running away from!!!!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by muktarl: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2013
coogar:

90% of those kids sitting down are igbos - you can tell by the shape of their foreheads. bomboys and emekas!

let the truth be said now or never. does thes people look like ibo. am presently in SE now, ibos does not look black like we hausa and youroba. those people sitting there are my hausa people and yourobas

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by superstar1(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2013
muktarl:

let the truth be said now. i follow my fathers trailer to all parts of nigeria. the only place you will see ibos in SW is lagos, this is because lagos was former capital. and again lagos has seaport simple. if they complete the one in akwaibom, am sure you know what will happen to lagos. they will connect the one in akwaibom to onitsha and matter will finish.

so there are no ibos in abeokuta, akure, ado, osogbo, ilesha, ife, oyo. even your brothers will be laffing at you. wont say more than that.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Benilily(f): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2013
superstar1:

you dumb headed ewu, Lagos that you want die for is part of the achievements of one nigeris. Dont let your fore fathers that were wasted on the field of your dead biafra ever hear proudly biafran because they realised their stupidity too late. they were just gullible and followed ojukwu sheepishly into a brainless war. wetin go pain mii in your idiotic tendencies!!! we have respect for our fathers in our land so i can do that to him. your race is totally know for lack of disrespect for elders, so go and ride you grandpapa and papa joined together
my sweetheart, i cn feel ur bitterness but dear y nt try 2 use anoda eng apart 4rm "gullible, sheepish nd silly" while replyin 2 evry thread, z dat d only eng u learnt in skul OJUKWU MY GREATEST, SELFLESS, SWEETEST DADDY.. Am PROUDLY BIAFRA... Am xo happy 2 cum 4rm his tribe!!! Xo how many selfless leader has ever come 4rm ur tribe... Ndi AGAFUS
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by muktarl: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2013
tigger56:
I am neither ibo nor yoruba but I have lived in both imo state and oyo state (during my youth service) and trust me d development in ibadan is not comparable to small town owerri, owerri can't even be compared to ogbomosho or ilesa,,,,,dats a fact....ask d multitudes of ur folks dat folk not to lagos bt to ibadan, ogbomosho, ilesha, ilorin annually...even in the thick non civilised inter ior yoruba villages u find ibo pple dere...wat re u lot running away from!!!!

ok let the truth be said now or never. is this what you call development? below is the state capital in SW, regional capital for that matter. i told you yourbas are underdeveloped like we northerners. by UN standard this place should be demolished completed and new decent houses built for human habitation.

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by tigger56: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2013
muktarl:

Why do you lot like LYING....go to ibadan, oyo, isenyin, abeokuta, ijebu, ilorin, sagamu, akure and multitudes of yoruba towns and tell me if u won't find 4 ibo shops on every street!!!!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by coogar: 10:51am On Aug 03, 2013
muktarl:

we want the matter to finish right away.....let them go to akwa ibom and leave lagos if they cannot respect the customary laws of the land.....

STOP PLAYING POLITICS

Mr. Joe Igbokwe, the leader of Igbos in Lagos has warned critics not to play politics with the recent relocation of some Igbo destitute from Lagos by the state government.

At a press-conference on July 31, in Lagos Mr. Igbokwe said the truth of the matter was that Lagos had said it would not accept a situation where people entered buses from some parts of Nigeria to come to beg and sleep under the bridges at night in the state.

He stated that some of the destitute who were women at one point or the order had been raped while under the bridges and some of them were being recruited into armed robbery to terrorise innocent people, while some of them had been used for ritual purposes.

"The so-called Onitsha deportation is not the first time this has been done. Lagos has taken destitute to Oyo, Osun and some states in the North in the past. Lagos has gone to Akwa Ibom recently and picked her destitutes too.

"Before moving these destitute to Onitsha, Lagos State Government wrote to Anambra State Government on the matter and there was no reply until the state decided to move them to Onitsha. Now, the political jobbers call this deportation," he said.

According to him, "Lagos does not deport people. Lagos is the home of all Nigerians. But Lagos frowns at people who come here to become a threat to security of life and property. It borders on security issues."

He stated that millions of Ndigbos are stakeholders in Lagos and control commerce in the state, while at least 80 percent of Easterners made their fortune in Lagos without being deported.

Igbokwe pointed out that the state does not indulge in irresponsible, dishonest and unquestionable activities, saying that the decision was taken in the overall interest of Lagosians, as it was all about security.

Igbokwe, who is also the Publicity Secretary, Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, now APC, stated that Lagos was the only state in the country where almost every graduate headed to after graduation, adding that the government of Lagos was not tribalistic in any way.

"The governor of Lagos State is a detribalized Nigerian, who is level-headed, disciplined and lettered. He does not engage in meaningless and frivolous things. He knows that all ethnic nationalities drive the economy of Lagos. He cannot toy with the destiny of Lagos," he said.

According to Igbokwe, as 2015 was fast approaching, opportunists and ethnic chance takers had been taking advantage of the so-called deportation to score cheap political points, saying it would never happen.

"We have set the record straight, Boko Haram is a security challenge in Lagos as well as the whole of Nigeria. People say Lagos is the safest state in Nigeria. Lagos has achieved this as a result of conscious pro-active action taking hard, drastic and tough decisions, within the rules of engagements and rules of law to get things done," he added.

there you have it......from the mouth of a fellow igbo man....80% of the ndigbos made their money in lagos and some charlatans are here spewing piffle and biting the fingers that fed them. bunch of ingrates!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Benilily(f): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2013
django1:

see this [size=13pt]wowo monkey[/size] abusing somebody oo.. lol grin grin wetin person no go see for NL
eeeya my baby boy, what z d meaning of wowo monkey?? Hmmm if i tell u 2 go 2 skul nw, u no gri... Nw ur disgracing ur lyf nd showing d world hw ignorant u are.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by superstar1(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2013
Benilily: my sweetheart, i cn feel ur bitterness but dear y nt try 2 use anoda eng apart 4rm "gullible, sheepish nd silly" while replyin 2 evry thread, z dat d only eng u learnt in skul OJUKWU MY GREATEST, SELFLESS, SWEETEST DADDY.. Am PROUDLY BIAFRA... Am xo happy 2 cum 4rm his tribe!!! Xo how many selfless leader has ever come 4rm ur tribe... Ndi AGAFUS

While will it not be the greatest, selfless, sweetest daddy of your because your eyes are closed to see the obvious that he only used you people to fight his vendetta, egoistic and self fulfilling aggrandisement war. He ran away and left the hapless people to their fate. What a greatest daddy indeed.

which one of your people is as great as Awolowo. He did not organise his people for massacre like your own greatest daddy. That is leadership.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by muktarl: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2013
superstar1:

so there are no ibos in abeokuta, akure, ado, osogbo, ilesha, ife, oyo. even your brothers will be laffing at you. wont say more than that.

my father has trailers. i travel all parts of nigeria. there is no real ibo man in all those hamlets you mentioned. this is only reason ibos are in lagos; lagos port. when govt complete ibaka deep sea and connect it to onitsha, then you know what will happen to lagos. the only reason this lagos port is busy is because of ibos and govt knows this. the war to keep ibos in nigeria benefited the SW more than we northerners that fuoght the war. the picture below show you the only reason ibos are still in lagos. mind you iboman is smarter than we hausas talkless or yourobas. an average ibo man is very very smart. he can make water out of stone, it was soyinka that made that comment.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by RealSleek(m): 10:58am On Aug 03, 2013
Nebeuwa: [size=18pt]
ACN is crafty like a slippery SNAKE. [/size]

And PDP is like a roaring lion devouring our resources
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by muktarl: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2013
superstar1:

While will it not be the greatest, selfless, sweetest daddy of your because your eyes are closed to see the obvious that he only used you people to fight his vendetta, egoistic and self fulfilling aggrandisement war. He ran away and left the hapless people to their fate. What a greatest daddy indeed.

which one of your people is as great as Awolowo. He did not organise his people for massacre like your own greatest daddy. That is leadership.

let the truth be said now or never. was it the same awoa that committed suicide. let me tell you, he is not regarded in the north the same way we revere and worship great zik. my gov is in niger state is presently building a monument worth hundreds of millions of naira in honor of zik. l heard fg is building his resting place in onitsha worth billions. awoa is not regarded outside yourobaland. truth
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by coogar: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2013
muktarl:
my father has trailers. i travel all parts of nigeria. there is no real ibo man in all those hamlets you mentioned. this is only reason ibos are in lagos; lagos port. when govt complete ibaka deep sea and connect it to onitsha, then you know what will happen to lagos. the only reason this lagos port is busy is because of ibos and govt knows this. the war to keep ibos in nigeria benefited the SW more than we northerners that fuoght the war. the picture below show you the only reason ibos are still in lagos. mind you iboman is smarter than we hausas talkless or yourobas. an average ibo man is very very smart. he can make water out of stone, it was soyinka that made that comment.

if an average igbo man is smart, they would stay in their states and develop their land. they would not be encroaching other states to sleep under the bridge.

what's the future of the coming generations of igbo kids? the SE states would soon become forests as all the igbos continue to migrate to the SW to eke a living.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Benilily(f): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2013
coogar: while you people are here arguing, 3 luxurious buses packed with deportees are leaving tonight to owerri......hopefully, by december, fashola would have cleaned out all the igbo destitutes in his state....

fashola is too much!
lets get this straight... Y r u scared of d igbos?? Cus hez smart nd rules you even in ur own state... Y nt scared of d hausas? Cuz they litter ur street as beggers nd almagiris!!! Nw u understand ryt?? No matter wat u do.. We will still strive!!! Afterall after d civil war, evry ibo man was striped of his money jxt 2 make us poor nd beggars, but where r we 2day?? D biggest buisness counsious in naija nd we are making it... Up Biafra jhor
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Benilily(f): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2013
superstar1:

Awolowo is a bad dream 4 d yoruba peepz .. Yeah cuz he conieved with yakubu gowon 2 fight freedom, nw yoruba whether muslim or christian people are being killed by hausas at any slightest provocation.. One Nigeria indeed.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by muktarl: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2013
coogar:

there you have it......from the mouth of a fellow igbo man....80% of the ndigbos made their money in lagos and some charlatans are here spewing piffle and biting the fingers that fed them. bunch of ingrates!

let the truth be said now or never. was lagos considered part of SW before capital was moved to abuja? is just like we middle belt claiming that abuja is our making. yourobas did not contribute anything to lagos. all the roads were already mapped out and done. all fashola did was to paint it and plant flower that all. the ports were built bg fg, the airport was built by fg. that is why i still respect the ibos, they did everything by thenselves. let me tell you the first time i was in onitsha and enugu i was amazed by the development of this ibos, and yet they claim that they are marginalized. below is a typical capital developed by yourobas

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by coogar: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2013
Benilily: lets get this straight... Y r u scared of d igbos?? Cus hez smart nd rules you even in ur own state... Y nt scared of d hausas? Cuz they litter ur street as beggers nd almagiris!!! Nw u understand ryt?? No matter wat u do.. We will still strive!!! Afterall after d civil war, evry ibo man was striped of his money jxt 2 make us poor nd beggars, but where r we 2day?? D biggest buisness counsious in naija nd we are making it... Up Biafra jhor

scared of igbos? why should yorubas be scared of the people that are helping them to develop their states? if/when the shyte hits the fan, we would see how the igbos would lift their houses on their heads and take them back to the east........

you people don't even know you are leaving nothing for your unborn generation. the development should be concentrated in the east, not lagos. challenge your stüpid governors to create an enabling environment to let igbo sons develop the SE states....

muktarl:
let the truth be said now or never. was lagos considered part of SW before capital was moved to abuja? is just like we middle belt claiming that abuja is our making. yourobas did not contribute anything to lagos. all the roads were already mapped out and done. all fashola did was to paint it and plant flower that all. the ports were built bg fg, the airport was built by fg. that is why i still respect the ibos, they did everything by thenselves. let me tell you the first time i was in onitsha and enugu i was amazed by the development of this ibos, and yet they claim that they are marginalized. below is a typical capital developed by yourobas

awolowo had turned lagos to los angeles whilst the leaders of the other regions were faffing around. the western region were far ahead in terms of development and civilization. keep spewing nonsense from your mouth - if onitsha/enugu are developed, why are the igbos scared to stay in their own states? why would any igbo man leave his mansion in the east to sleep in the dirty ajegunle in lagos?

does that make sense to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40) (Reply)

21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu / Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.