Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,433 members, 7,937,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) (23870 Views)

Team Nigeria At The African Athletics Championship / Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) / Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2013
Our athletes who performed yesterday:
Blessing Okagbare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9cIZbX374g

Omolara Omotosho (my pick for the future)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAGuF6ItvDM&list=PLz-gfY4so9kZXG-toCIeL-21GJ7goeZj9&index=33

Regina George (She's been ranting on twitter this morning about her relationship)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5sJSEDVBqA

Leo Momoh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlO3A6N8KMs
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2013
Damn. this Regina George too na fine girl oo...

they all look pretty, is it the Russian weather?
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2013
deene: Damn. this Regina George too na fine girl oo...

they all look pretty, is it the Russian weather?

I tell you, I don begin dey trip for Omolara and Regina. kiss
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 8:03am On Aug 11, 2013
CFCfan:

I tell you, I don begin dey trip for Omolara and Regina. kiss

ahh bros I have taken Regina ... please manage omolara Lmao
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2013
deene:

ahh bros I have taken Regina ... please manage omolara Lmao
grin grin grin grin grin
I take both Blessing and Omolara, a winning combination.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by dwag: 8:37am On Aug 11, 2013
Buh why dat omosho gal dey yan like dat na! Abi na pressure ni!
Anyway best wishes team naija
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 8:38am On Aug 11, 2013
the competition in the women's 100m is fierce and interesting ... they showed the warm up tracks ... the babes r fully ready!

blessing Okagbare is sooo relaxed ... just the way he should be
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 8:40am On Aug 11, 2013
dwag: Buh why dat omosho gal dey yan like dat na! Abi na pressure ni!
Anyway best wishes team naija

omotosho na inexperienced babe ... she was just tired I guess
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Azuist(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2013
pls any link to watch this championship free. I don"t want to miss out.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2013
deene:

omotosho na inexperienced babe ... she was just tired I guess
I guess she was tired. Remember she was at the last olympics.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2013
Having watched the first heat of the women 100m, I think 2 or 3 Nigerians might just sneak through to the semi finals. Blessing will not break a sweat to go through. Gloria Asumnu needs her trademark super start. Looking forward to meeting the new gal too on track.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by dwag: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2013
CFCfan:
I guess she was tired. Remember she was at the last olympics.
yes I fink tiredness shoud be d best word coz am so sure I saw her at d last olympic doing her thin! Buh I tot she's used to stuffs like dis!
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2013
ola_pluto: Having watched the first heat of the women 100m, I think 2 or 3 Nigerians might just sneak through to the semi finals. Blessing will not break a sweat to go through. Gloria Asumnu needs her trademark super start. Looking forward to meeting the new gal too on track.

Stephanie Kalu might spring a surprise.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2013
ola_pluto: Having watched the first heat of the women 100m, I think 2 or 3 Nigerians might just sneak through to the semi finals. Blessing will not break a sweat to go through. Gloria Asumnu needs her trademark super start. Looking forward to meeting the new gal too on track.

me too. would love to see the new gal... Buh her heat is tough o ... Jeter and ahoure is there.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2013
kerron stewart is in good form o ... I can't wait for this finals
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2013
deene:

me too. would love to see the new gal... Buh her heat is tough o ... Jeter and ahoure is there.
And reigning African champ-Rudy Zang Milama (Gabon)
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2013
deene: kerron stewart is in good form o ... I can't wait for this finals
She's a pretender! The best she will get is a 6th or less.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by dwag: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2013
deene:

omo dat jeter gal dey run like crazy
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2013
Azuist: pls any link to watch this championship free. I don"t want to miss out.
check my signature.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Lalaska(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2013
Azuist: pls any link to watch this championship free. I don"t want to miss out.

Gloria Asunmu about to go against Shelly Ann Fraser. Prayer begims. Let her just get in the first 3
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2013
ola_pluto:
She's a pretender! The best she will get is a 6th or less.

true.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 9:12am On Aug 11, 2013
Gardner has run her finals in my opinion ...
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2013
Here comes the first Nigerian!Meanwhile English Gardner is doing too much to impress herself. Im not impressed

1 Like

Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Lalaska(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2013
Blessing walking down to the track. All the best girl.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2013
Asumnu in 3rd place, up next....Ble Ble!
Our relay team not bad!
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Lalaska(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2013
Gloria goes through. 11.27. Opee ohh
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2013
ola_pluto: Asumnu n 4th place, but I'm pretty sure she's qualifying with that time. up next....Ble Ble!
Asumnu came 3rd
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Lalaska(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2013
ola_pluto: Asumnu in 3rd place, up next....Ble Ble!
Our relay team not bad!

I think she came 3rd from the official results 11.27
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2013
Blessing will stroll to an 11.05 or thereabout. I expect her to be sluggish at the blocks.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Afam4eva(m): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2013
CFCfan, that your link aint working.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2013
Afam4eva: CFCfan, that your link aint working.
undecidedsorry
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2013
CFCFAN dis u see Stephanie kalu? ... that girl na model oo ... I don take her ... marriage tinz

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash / Manchester City's Kyle Walker Handed A Three-Match Champions League Ban / Assistant Referee Pushes Manager In Ghana Vs Sudan Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.