Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,552 members, 7,948,139 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Comedy Meets Runway – The Best Comedy And Fashion Show Ever - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Comedy Meets Runway – The Best Comedy And Fashion Show Ever (655 Views)

Photos From Music Meets Runway Event / Miss Centenary Nigeria Beauty Pageant And Fashion Show Will Hold On 14 Dec. 2013 / Female Fashion Models Needed Urgently For A Fashion Show And Photo Shoots! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Meets Runway – The Best Comedy And Fashion Show Ever by entadaplace1: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Fast Rising comedian REMS is at it again, the proud Isoko delta state born Comedian,Actor,Fashion designer Is ready to storm Lagos with the first of its kind never to be staged comedy and fashion show” COMEDY MEETS RUNWAY” Spotted recently in Lagos, @entadplace asked REMS what is the content of this movement.

I have seen so many fashion shows in Nigeria but I am not satisfied,so I as a comedian who is not pleased with the Norm says what will it be like to see your favorite comedians on the Runway? Hahahaha,I am sure you can’t wait to see comedians like, Mc Abbey,Mc shakara,1st Born,Akpororo,Senator,Xsod brown,Elenu,Ajebo,Laf
up,pencil,Baba d baba,Mc Ajele,snr Lecturer,Elder O. With special Appearance from H.E Ogbeni Gbenga Adeyinka d 1st

Musical Acts also to thrill you..
Adol
Oyinkansola
Oyinkansade Project Fame5
Kayefi
Dizzy

Special Musical Act Appearance. WEIRD MC.

Anchors: SHINEBE GHO of CoolFm, T-SAGE and Next Movie star Current Winner, HALIMAT AITSEGAME

Date: September 8th
@The Bespoke Dome Lekki

Don’t miss this exciting moments of not just comedy but ComedyRunway in REMS AND
FRIENDS IN COMEDY MEETS RUNWAY.

For participation,sponsorship and more info contact 08061345061,07034497314.
Email Remscomedy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Why is Halloween not Celebrated In Nigeria / Desperate Money Grab As Van Spills $2.4 Million On Busy Hong Kong Road / We Are Ready To Make Your Occasion A Subject Of Discussion In Your Environment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.