Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

A Thread For Faithful Partners - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Faithful Partners (17920 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 12, 2013
rulegirl: art or act. Tithe or tittle dis ur english self na wa ooo
no mind my engrish . U no go sch

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by favouryemmy: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2013
slimmy05: angry after how many years of self service. You come here they preach abstinence. All this hypocretes sef too much for naija. But you dey kiss they romance. Se.x education is better and condom should be adviced. angry

I'm almost crying for you. You're just hellbent on continuing with the way you've been doing things. Deep down, you know its wrong but you be like, 'hey, every other person is doing it'. Well, I've got news for you: not every other person is doing it. I didnt do self service, I hate it. Cmon man, you're better than this. You may continue if you want but please, know that the truth is a constant not a variable.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2013
How does a thread on faithful partners denegerate into an anti-mastúrbation crusade. Smh.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2013
favouryemmy:

I'm almost crying for you. You're just hellbent on continuing with the way you've been doing things. Deep down, you know its wrong but you be like, 'hey, every other person is doing it'. Well, I've got news for you: not every other person is doing it. I didnt do self service, I hate it. Cmon man, you're better than this. You may continue if you want but please, know that the truth is a constant not a variable.
you're are weeping for your generation and who the hell told you am doing the wrong thing. Dude, abeg park jor and go and weep for your family. You stayed celebate is your thing. Dude, I make out, I don't need to enslave myself and let those coagulated milk turn tadpole. Go one with your boring se.x life. We aint game with all this hypocrites words you're all out here. Mr. Missionary.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2013
fresh_dude: How does a thread on faithful partners denegerate into an anti-mastúrbation crusade. Smh.
my brother, don't mind this foools, I hate the way this ignorant idiotss think. A guy opened a thread about how faithful he has been to his GF for 4years and he's never cheated on her, instead of the idiots and slow pokes to face the topic, they started bringing religion and all the bull craps in their brain. About pre-marital se.x poo. Illogical and irrational nitwitss.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lol Ouch!
jmoore:
You are fornicating with your gf and you are dedicating it to God.
Go and do thanksgiving in the church tomorrow. smh

Four years "fornication" anniversary.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by favouryemmy: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
slimmy05: you're are weeping for your generation and who the hell told you am doing the wrong thing. Dude, abeg park jor and go and weep for your family. You stayed celebate is your thing. Dude, I make out, I don't need to enslave myself and let those coagulated milk turn tadpole. Go one with your boring se.x life. We aint game with all this hypocrites words you're all out here. Mr. Missionary.

Check all my comments, I did not use abusive words or mention your family, I did not even talk about religion but from a moral point of view. Dude you need to work on your attitude before it's too late. You can as well decide to ignore this as you've been doing the previous ones. Learn to control your self and your utterances like an adult which I presume you are.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by justwise(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2015
Ishilove:

Hello francis, I'm very interested. Can you handle me?Here's my picture below. I no wan kill person pikin o!! angry

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by sawhite: 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
justwise:

With what? Electric poll or baseball bat? grin grin
boss just wise,plz unban me in the travel section,i have repented 4rm posting in unneccesary thread, which i know i wuz guilty of,i need to post some question in the travel section,i want to ask alot of question in german thread,which am unable cus my acnt is limited plz unban me,i would nt spam again,thanks boss
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Originalsly: 1:03am On Sep 28, 2015
I'm not sure if I should be here....is it faithful for the past week?...any time longer I'm out.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by justwise(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by justwise(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2015
sawhite:
boss just wise,plz unban me in the travel section,i have repented 4rm posting in unneccesary thread, which i know i wuz guilty of,i need to post some question in the travel section,i want to ask alot of question in german thread,which am unable cus my acnt is limited plz unban me,i would nt spam again,thanks boss

Have heard that many times before from you with your different IDs...so forget it.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by sawhite: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
justwise:

Have heard that many times before from you with your different IDs...so forget it.
Bro dat kan nt be me o,i wuz just ban 4 advertisin n d travel section neva opend a new accnt b4,y go through dat stres wen i kan just quote a mod n anther section,just help me

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Feminism Is A Rebellion Against God's Established Order" - Nigerian Lady Says / Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women / A Single Lady's Advice To Married Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.