Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,419 members, 7,914,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:57 PM

A Thread For Faithful Partners - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Faithful Partners (17970 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by rockcitie: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
Bros, this ur post would have made more sense if u were ''married'' cuz why on earth will u be dating and sleeping with someone for as long as 4 years w/out talking about marriage. What are u still waiting for? Anyway, U're just catching ur fun, if u ask me!!!

Godshand:

you are complicating issues here. The thread is not to support or condemn fornication. Fornication remains what it is. The thread is abt staying faithful in relationships.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by justt: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
Godshand:

you are complicating issues here. The thread is not to support or condemn fornication. Fornication remains what it is. The thread is abt staying faithful in relationships.

Then you should have titled your post properly like: "Faithfulness in Sinning!"
Bro, there's no faithfulness in this, at least in the way you ve titled the thread and the content in the sight of God who will eventually judge everything we do no matter the comments people have made so far! In addition, though I know this is a social site, I want to plead with you to rather CHOOSE TO BE FAITHFUL TO THE LOVER OF YOUR SOUL; your Creator and your God - Jesus Christ
The wages of sin bro (though your intention was not to support or condemn the act) is still death!
Please, don't take this personal but rather see it as God trying to reach out to you and my prayer for you is that God's hand, as your user name, be upon you and turn you around till you become faithful to your Maker.
The marriage of Lamb is very much at the corner, go and get yourself ready.
And what I say to you, I says to all. The Bride and the Spirit say come and let everyone who hears say come!
Come, Lord Jesus, come

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by sweetBummsy(f): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
tpacalipse: I am a faithful man. I dated my wife for 8 years b4 finally marrying are. We married without intimate activities b4 marriage. Yes! Married as virgins! I was faithful, and still, I am, not because I love my wife, but because I am partly selfish. I love myself to the extent that the only thing I see is peril if I get involved with any woman. I have worked hard to make a little for myself, and I am making sure adultery will not take anything from me. I don't give out to ladies, even if a lady is dying in my presence, I won't part with anything. The only one who has been able to put up with my craps is my wife, but I keep wondering how and why I love her so much, since I find it extremely difficult to have feelings for ladies.
awwww.. Tnx boo. I am mre dan faithful 2u too nd aw neva b unfaithful. Luv u loads

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by jmoore(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
ukandi1:

cos he is brave to own up abi? if u are without dis sin, then cast a stone upon him...
I will cast the stone on you and not him. You think virgin is a myth? smh
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Ay92(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
Godshand:
Really? Can u tell us more?
MAYBE LATER
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
All these people condemning "formicators" and "sinners", are you in any relationship? Or are you employed with AFPD (Anti-Fornication Police Department)? Make una clear road abeg.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
ogugua88: All these people condemning "formicators" and "sinners", are you in any relationship? Or are you employed with AFPD (Anti-Fornication Police Department)? Make una clear road abeg.
95% of ur post 4 2day has been hidden.

Wats going on angry

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
ogugua88: All these people condemning "formicators" and "sinners", are you in any relationship? Or are you employed with AFPD (Anti-Fornication Police Department)? Make una clear road abeg.
grin grin correct!!! Don't mind them. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by ladyinred: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
Staying faithful in a relationship is not a difficult thing if you set ur mind to it. I've bn with my bf for nearly 5yrs now (part of it long dist relationship), and I've neva cheated- for me, it's a matter of principle. There are no lasting gains in cheating; whatever benefits there are, are usually short-term leaving regrets and disappointments in it's wake.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Originalsly: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
njuwo: we wil nt leave u alone, u must accept Jesus Christ as ur Lord and personal Saviour.
If Jesus who has the power never said that why should you?... and who are "we"? ...God? @topic...Hmmm...is this thread for those who were faithful this month /in the present relationship?...or what?
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ishilove: I could be a man hungry, money hungry, sex crazed byatch and still come here claiming to be a faithful partner to one ignorant youngman somewhere. I will come and make up tall tales about my incomparable faithfulness to him and y'all will be none the wiser.

Pshaw!! A thread for faithful partners indeed. Nothing wey manpikin no go see for NL. Smh

At least, u are deceiving ur own self and no one else. Better be truthful to urself!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
Originalsly: If Jesus who has the power never said that why should you?... and who are "we"? ...God? @topic...Hmmm...is this thread for those who were faithful this month /in the present relationship?...or what?
help me ask the lame duck o. Hypocrites
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
ladyinred: Staying faithful in a relationship is not a difficult thing if you set ur mind to it. I've bn with my bf for nearly 5yrs now (part of it long dist relationship), and I've neva cheated- for me, it's a matter of principle. There are no lasting gains in cheating; whatever benefits there are, are usually short-term leaving regrets and
disappointments in it's wake.

Tnx dearie. U r d bump.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
jmoore:
I will cast the stone on you and not him. You think virgin is a myth? smh

Why do we have so many hypocrites in this country? I mean from top politicians to the least riff-raff. Smh!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
justt: Then you should have titled your post properly like: "Faithfulness in
Sinning!" Bro, there's no faithfulness in this, at least in the way you ve titled the thread and the content in the sight of God who will eventually judge everything we do no matter the comments people have made so far! In addition, though I know this is a social site, I want to plead with you to rather CHOOSE TO BE FAITHFUL TO THE LOVER OF YOUR SOUL; your Creator and your God - Jesus Christ. The wages of sin bro (though your intention was not to support or condemn the act) is still death! Please, don't take this personal but rather see it as God trying to reach out to you and my prayer for you is that God's hand, as your user name, be upon you and turn you around till you become faithful to your Maker.
The marriage of Lamb is very much at the corner, go and get yourself ready. And what I say to you, I says to all. The Bride and the Spirit say come and let everyone who hears say come!
Come, Lord Jesus, come

Go and sit down jor! Ur type is the deadliest fornicator/adulterer. I bet u can even fin.ger a little child if left in ur care.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
Sinning!" Bro, there's no faithfulness in this, at least in the way you ve titled the thread and the content in the sight of God who will eventually judge everything we do no matter the comments people have made so far! In addition, though I know this is a social site, I want to plead with you to rather CHOOSE TO BE FAITHFUL TO THE LOVER OF YOUR SOUL; your Creator and your God - Jesus Christ. The wages of sin bro (though your intention was not to support or condemn the act) is still death! Please, don't take this personal but rather see it as God trying to reach out to you and my prayer for you is that God's hand, as your user name, be upon you and turn you around till you become faithful to your Maker.
The marriage of Lamb is very much at the corner, go and get yourself ready. And what I say to you, I says to all. The Bride and the Spirit say come and let everyone who hears say come!
Come, Lord Jesus, come

Go and sit down jor! Ur type is the deadliest fornicator/adulterer. I bet u can even fin.ger a little child if left in ur care.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
Come, Lord Jesus, come

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by kpabilo: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
It's rewarding to be faithful,but these days most persons see faithfulness as unnecessary.Which is never the best.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by justt: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
RedBenson:

Redbenson, what a man does not have or has never experienced, he cannot understand. Jesus saves and saves completely. It doesn't matter who you have been or even are presently, if you give your life to Jesus, you will become totally transformed!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
RedBenson: Tnx dearie. U r d bump.

Chai chineke.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
Keep this on topic folks. If it becomes a religious debate, I'll have to hide posts.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
ogugua88: Keep this on topic folks. If it becomes a religious debate, I'll have to hide posts.
seconded.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by spikesC(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2013

This girl, so you dey fornicate

I dey pity sexkillz o, how does he get his own share of the package grin
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
undecided

#TeamFaithful
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by spikesC(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
ogugua88: undecided

#TeamFaithful

That, is not an acceptable answer angry
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
I got caught in the morning and i cheated in the evening. embarassed...
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
slimmy05: seconded.

Thirded. Infact, thirdeded!
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by favouryemmy: 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
slimmy05: who are you to judge, condemn or give instruction. You're talking to an adult and not a juvenile. Grow uop and stop this trash you're saying. @OP, abeg continue with your girl abeg. If you're good with the se.x in the relation, go on. Enjoy yourself abeg and leave this hypocrites
Read my message well. I wasnt judging him. I was only telling him the reason his GF might be cheating. If he heeds the advice, I believe it will help him well. Im married, I know what Im saying man.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 11, 2013
favouryemmy:
Read my message well. I wasnt judging him. I was only telling him the reason his GF might be cheating. If he heeds the advice, I believe it will help him well. Im married, I know what Im saying man.
am only telling the (˘^˘) to phuck his girlfriend wella. Its a bad thing. So we should stop this poo about pre-marital sex. wink
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Originalsly: 2:51am On Aug 11, 2013
@Op...Are you saying that it doesn't matter if the other person is not faithful...as long as you remain faithful? What kind of a relationship is that? I would agree that both parties should be faithful to each other. It is natural for a man to cheat...to those who never did.....as yet...I respect your control.So far...I have never ever hmmm...let me shut up.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by sucezTP(f): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2013
tpacalipse: I am a faithful man. I dated my wife for 8 years b4 finally marrying are. We married without intimate activities b4 marriage. Yes! Married as virgins! I was faithful, and still, I am, not because I love my wife, but because I am partly selfish. I love myself to the extent that the only thing I see is peril if I get involved with any woman. I have worked hard to make a little for myself, and I am making sure adultery will not take anything from me. I don't give out to ladies, even if a lady is dying in my presence, I won't part with anything. The only one who has been able to put up with my craps is my wife, but I keep wondering how and why I love her so much, since I find it extremely difficult to have feelings for ladies.

Good one! When both patners are faithful in a relationship, building a successful marriage will not be difficult. Though, it takes grace of God..!
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by sucezTP(f): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2013
ladyinred: Staying faithful in a relationship is not a difficult thing if you set ur mind to it. I've bn with my bf for nearly 5yrs now (part of it long dist relationship), and I've neva cheated- for me, it's a matter of principle. There are no lasting gains in cheating; whatever benefits there are, are usually short-term leaving regrets and disappointments in it's wake.

Good one!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Relationship Tips To Learn From The Lagos Driver-conductor Connection / Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.