Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

A Thread For Faithful Partners - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Faithful Partners (17922 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Deschil: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2013
"Godshand" should you be indulging in premarital sex? Your profile indicates that you are a believer
Godshand: At this age, the word 'infidelity' is almost considered as under-statement cos good % of men & women are infidels to thier partners. But then, i believe there are people like myself (am not boasting) who've successfully stayed faithful to thier partners irrespective of trials and temptations along d way.I've dated my current girlfriend for 4 yrs now and i can boldly tell you that since the day we became intimate, i've not slept with another girl till date. People say she is cheating on me so i shld do it too but i dont care cos i've made it a commitment to stay faithful to her cos she is special. I believe there are so many other men & women both singles & married
who've stayed faithful to thier partners no matter what the world has turned into today.

Therefore, this thread is dedicated to all the men & women who have imbibed d spirit of faithfulness. Come & let's meet here and share our experiences along d journey in staying faithful to that special man/woman we love in our lives.

You are welcome!
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Ashabie(f): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2013
The faithful ones are yet to be born! Gone are the days of my Daddy.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2013
Why can't one discuss issues without bringing religion inside. This is what I hate about the some christians. Its very hard you fins a muslim bringing religion up during debates of this nature. Why would you tell me not to have sex and why would you call having pleasure yourself fornication and who are you to judge in the first instance. Ofcourse I do have sex and I see nothing wrong in pleasuring yourself with your gf. Grow up pls and face reality rather than attaching actions to religion. If you want to be in a relationship without sex, simply look for someone who is ready for such as well and never talk down on who wants sex relationship. As far as I use my protection and avoid the avoidables, I am very much ok with that. I'm not advocating anything. But never codemn or judge the way people chose to live their lives. Well, I've been faithful with my gf till we broke up. Now she's my ex and am into another relationsip and I've been faithful to her as well. If you feel you're perfect, then leave us the imperfect alone. undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2013
dlama_luka: Hahaha if I hear say men dey faithful.. 99 percent men cannot b faithful. Its in dier genes.

Who told u it's only 1% of men that are faithful? I know of even rich men and women who are very faithful to thier partners.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ashabie: The faithful ones are yet to be born! Gone are the days of my Daddy.
what happend in the days of your daddy? Wife battering and slavery. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Jobabori(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
You have fornicated for four years yet you still asked question about being faithful. Assuming that you can date your girl for years without sleeping with her, then you can rightly be regarded as being faithful and qualify to ask this question. A fornicator is not qualified to ask question about faithfulness in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by slowshot: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
Some cheat for fun, some cheat cos dey cant b with one partner, some cheat cos dey are sex maniac, while some cheat cos some weaknesses deir partners possess in bed and also body hygiene .etc i suggest we should hv an indepth knowledge y ppl act the way dey do before throwin stones at them...
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by favouryemmy: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
Godshand: At this age, the word 'infidelity' is almost considered as under-statement cos good % of men & women are infidels to thier partners. But then, i believe there are people like myself (am not boasting) who've successfully stayed faithful to thier partners irrespective of trials and temptations along d way.I've dated my current girlfriend for 4 yrs now and i can boldly tell you that since the day we became intimate, i've not slept with another girl till date. People say she is cheating on me so i shld do it too but i dont care cos i've made it a commitment to stay faithful to her cos she is special. I believe there are so many other men & women both singles & married
who've stayed faithful to thier partners no matter what the world has turned into today.

Therefore, this thread is dedicated to all the men & women who have imbibed d spirit of faithfulness. Come & let's meet here and share our experiences along d journey in staying faithful to that special man/woman we love in our lives.

You are welcome!

@Poster, You're faithful, good. But you should stop being intimate with you GF until you marry her. In the same vein, you said she might be cheating on you. She might feel since you're yet to marry her she's free to see other men, that might be her reason for cheating on you. Since you've been intimate with her with out committing to her by marriage, she would likely feel you're cheating also. Premarital sex hurts anyway you look at it, even if you're 'faithful' to that one person you're having premarital sex with.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by bjhere2009(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
ppl like us.....hmmmm na carry go.faithful ni?dat one na
wen money no dey man pocket

grin shocked
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by badmeat(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
Una wan bring person leg come outside
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by maxisfield(f): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
jmoore:
You are fornicating with your gf and you are dedicating it to God.
Go and do thanksgiving in the church tomorrow. smh

Four years "fornication" anniversary.

Hahhhahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha, lolzzz!
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by devour129: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
MacLovington: .

Very commendable dear. You may not be a sex person but most men are" sex people". What I mean is that don't be prude to the point of not "exploring" enough with your man. While we like our women clean, virtuous and faithful just like you, she also has to be a bit of a "sl*t" in the bedmatic faculty grin

I mean quite a few men are going out because their otherwise pretty, lovely & adorable Mrs is a total bore bedmatically. Not a good excuse but a motivating factor.

I Personally and personally mean no offence my graceful lady.
thanx for your advice ! I really want to be more adventurous but mehn I just can't do it.i guess my upbringing just messed me up in that area
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Triple3Gayanfe(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
........Well, dont like boasting abt because really not by power or might... not that easy initially, but became normal thing later especially after you ve bn given a medal u just can't imagine whnch ogbanje wey go make u loose medal! Like Hooks law in physics, a time comes whn elastic limit bcoms exceeded. Recently a very pretty but desperate student comes to my campus clinic n all she wud want is VE (vagina exams). I will just smile n tell myself that this babe does nt know that elastic limit is ecxeeded n i ve reached the breaking point for Christ, Above all, it really takes the grace of God o o, ....knew my Gold in 1993, together in 2003 (10 yrs of courtship she just wud nt allow me not as if I never asked despite I was the president of a fellowshp she ws a member of) just celebrated a 20 yrs of faithful rship wt a medal! And always researching how to make things better. I luv her scatter.. I call her my Gold...my treasure. Most desent ve ever met... Did nt know that faithful husbands like me plenty until i joined full gospel business men fellowship n listened to testimoniessssss!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by bjhere2009(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
u nefa marry babe u won dey faithful keeh.....she cheat u say u no mind.na craze tlk b dat!
na owu dey worry u.u no get money take flenjo jerri...
mk money come den we go no weda na trie tlk.
who no like better things wey dey plenty 4 out there? grin cheesy
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by papi365: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
RedBenson:

Should i have dedicated it to you or the devil? Anyway, that's not the point here.
Guy re u an alien? u re proud 2 talk am 4 public say u slept wit ur gal 4 4yrs,na dat be ur greatest achievement? mtcheeew
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
favouryemmy:

@Poster, You're faithful, good. But you should stop being intimate with you GF until you marry her. In the same vein, you said she might be cheating on you. She might feel since you're yet to marry her she's free to see other men, that might be her reason for cheating on you. Since you've been intimate with her with out committing to her by marriage, she would likely feel you're cheating also. Premarital sex hurts anyway you look at it, even if you're 'faithful' to that one person you're having premarital sex with.
who are you to judge, condemn or give instruction. You're talking to an adult and not a juvenile. Grow uop and stop this trash you're saying. @OP, abeg continue with your girl abeg. If you're good with the se.x in the relation, go on. Enjoy yourself abeg and leave this hypocrites
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
devour129: Av been faithfull for a lot of reasons e.g that's the way I am, am too lazy when it comes to living double life,I love my hubby, I don't want to embarrass my folks(that's one the reasons I ddnt lose my virginity till I was married,yes my folks scare me),I abhor infidelity with every pore in my body,am a prude( am really not a sex person so it will be a waste looking outside) etc

Really? That's gud but u shld step up ur sex life esp as u are doing ONLY wit ur husband.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
blueheart: Another one here. Am amazed many guys find it hard to be faithful. It comes to me easily, seems we are who we choose to be. I hope itz worth it on the long run, it more meaningful when ur partner is
faithful as well. Too much deceit pervades everywhere

Thanks bro, u r my league guy. It pays to be faithful. Many think is not possible
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Gregzee: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
OP I still reiterate that this topic is worthwhile. To you out there judging us, whatever be your view to fornication, morality, and religion. I have grown beyond my nose. We are always perfect in quoting IDEAL situations ... don't fornicate ... don't look at a woman lustfully. But remember God sees the heart and knows the intention. Life is in stages...we were once kids...bathed in the rain naked, hunt grasshoppers, etc, then adolescents...remember those love letters, those moves, and now adults I mean adults...Everything being equal...we should be married, because your body is telling you so ... nature is pressurizing you. You zip-up for years and suffer terrible wet-dreams at night! wake up disgusted. You graduated at 25 years after series of ASUU strikes. Hunt for Job till you're 28. Start saving and probably had enough ... just enough say at 30. And you want to marry....just to hear the ridiculous demands from the family.

I have a girl because I couldn't stay single. That is reality! God forgive me. But I know what I ask God for. And YOU don't judge me because I have sinned only against God. I can't sin against my partner by being unfaithful to her. Thats double trouble. And you hypocrites,...go on quoting the bible on NL while you do worse out there.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
nadia_SA: thanks 4 being faithful IK..

Say ur own! Are u faithful? grin
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
devour129: thanx for your advice ! I really want to be more adventurous but mehn I just can't do it.i guess my upbringing just messed me up in that area
madam, a little tip, se.x should be random, spontaneous, like animals, in the bed, on the couch, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, on the floor, shower etc. And not some regular turn on the light and let's do it on the bed missionary boring ish as if you're TTC's. wink
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Samueloladapo(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
No religious sentiments. But i believe your core values and the things you hold in esteem matters alot. Being dating my lady for 2years now. Never had anything with her not to talk of any other lady. Seen men make mistakes that ruined their lives and family. I told God i wont walk in the same path. Mind you, it not because i didnt have times that some crazy things nearly happened with ladies. But cos i learnt some fundamental truth that sex is a thing of the mind. A man that can control his thought and mind controls his life. Its greed,insecurity and lack of conviction and purpose, or lost or misplaced priorities that make men wonder into those deadly terrain. Am not saying it like am free from it. But am saying it takes constant evaluation with Gods commandment as the basis for your action to truly walk in the light. In closing i want to ask a question.? You have this girl and you about to get down with business #s*x your manhood is rigid and ready for action. And the the point of entering into her world, she asked to pause, dip her hands into her bag and brought a paper saying she is hiV positive. Honestly, what will your reaction be? To the intellectuals and critics, i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
fyneboi79: You are fornicating,so there's nothing good you have τ̲̅ȍ share here.Go and marry her if you truly └♡̨̐√ƺ her and stay faithfull for the next four years then you ®ε̲αƪƪƔ have a story τ̲̅ȍ tell.But as Į̸̸̨ƭ is now you still have a chance τ̲̅ȍ change girlfriends if you wish that's y you seem relaxed.grin

Unfaithful men like u always try to attack either d thread itself or d poster on a thread like this cos it hits u right on the centre of ur head. Sorry, wil never pick another girl. She's 100% ok for me.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Samueloladapo: No religious sentiments. But i believe your core values and the things you hold in esteem matters alot. Being dating my lady for 2years now. Never had anything with her not to talk of any other lady. Seen men make mistakes that ruined their lives and family. I told God i wont walk in the same path. Mind you, it not because i didnt have times that some crazy things nearly happened with ladies. But cos i learnt some fundamental truth that sex is a thing of the mind. A man that can control his thought and mind controls his life. Its greed,insecurity and lack of conviction and purpose, or lost or misplaced priorities that make men wonder into those deadly terrain. Am not saying it like am free from it. But am saying it takes constant evaluation with Gods commandment as the basis for your action to truly walk in the light. In closing i want to ask a question.? You have this girl and you about to get down with business #s*x your manhood is rigid and ready for action. And the the point of entering into her world, she asked to pause, dip her hands into her bag and brought a paper saying she is hiV positive. Honestly, what will your reaction be? To the intellectuals and critics, i rest my case.
you've fornicated with your canal thoughts already. So forget any religious setiments. Why enslave myself, when I have ways of removing those sper.m cells and not allow them rurn to tadpoles. After you must have mastirbated, you'll still claim you never had sex. undecided
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
BrutusOj: Don't mind that illegal...I thought the topic is even for dedicated/faithful couples...OP go n marry and stop fornicating like me

The truth to u is that if u cant stay faithful in ur r/ship, 100% chance remains that u will not be a faithful spouse in ur marriage. U got me?
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dextra: Is it difficult to be faithful? well, I don't even date, but I know it shouldn't be hard to love and stay with someone your heart longs for.

Well u r not dating currently but were u faithful in ur previous relationships?
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
Godshand:

Say ur own! Are u faithful? grin
Hehecheesy Ím very faithful ooo...
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
Chamber10: @Op, I don't agree with this your definition of being faithful as it applies to singles. Being 'faithful' in a relationship for singles means dating one person at a time but it must be devoid of s*x. For married people, being 'faithful' means sticking to your partner.

Thank you sir but i still maintain that fornication remains what it is. Faithfulness either in r/ship or marriage is d key word here.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Melancholy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
tpacalipse: I am a faithful man. I dated my wife for 8 years b4 finally marrying are. We married without intimate activities b4 marriage. Yes! Married as virgins! I was faithful, and still, I am, not because I love my wife, but because I am partly selfish. I love myself to the extent that the only thing I see is peril if I get involved with any woman. I have worked hard to make a little for myself, and I am making sure adultery will not take anything from me. I don't give out to ladies, even if a lady is dying in my presence, I won't part with anything. The only one who has been able to put up with my craps is my wife, but I keep wondering how and why I love her so much, since I find it extremely difficult to have feelings for ladies.
com'on you are too stingy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Feminism Is A Rebellion Against God's Established Order" - Nigerian Lady Says / Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women / A Single Lady's Advice To Married Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.