Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,476 members, 7,911,128 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

May God Help Men! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / May God Help Men! (1920 Views)

See The Foods That Help Men Satisfy Their Wives( for men only) / See The Foods That Help Men Satisfy Their Wives / Women Help Men Cheat On Their Fellow Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May God Help Men! by fulldepth(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2008
grin grin grin
y should one stay with 1 person? expecially now that girls are just so much,
Re: May God Help Men! by lissyTy(f): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2008
full depth u are so unbelievable! whose side are u on anyway
Re: May God Help Men! by AEjiro(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2008
@topic

Cheating has noting to do wit a person's sex both male and female cheat people are jus not sincere. but it is more noticeable for males becos it is seen as a tin of pride for a guy to have more than one gal and a tin of shame for a lady expecially in Africa. So most guy to fit in has to adopt the multiple partner atitude. also becos some ladies wont get down wit u as a guy if ur crib is not been flooded wit ladies they want a guy all women will be envious of but in sure a case other ladies will make passes on ur man and one thing obtainable in our society is that if a guy turn a lady's advance down he is seen as weak and a mugu. so the more cause of infidelity in men is the need to fit in and be acceptable to their peers and ladies in general. And dont forget unlike charges attracts grin

Well this is my view though i accept some poeple are jus stupid not to see that the real beauty in a relationship is togetherness and the smiles
Re: May God Help Men! by NegroNtns(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2008
May God help women with their palava mouth
Re: May God Help Men! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

May God help women with their palava mouth
So, I guess, men are one with no palava mouth. , orisirisi grin
Re: May God Help Men! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2008
May God bless me wt my sharp mouth,because its a gift most women lack and they are praying to have it
Re: May God Help Men! by NegroNtns(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2008
Toyin and Jenny, we men no get palava o. But when we siddon jeje woman go bring im palava come find us trouble
Re: May God Help Men! by esvaramp(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2008
hai nice
Re: May God Help Men! by krama(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2008
jennykadry:

May God bless me wt my sharp mouth,because its a gift most women lack and they are praying to have it

Hmmnn. . . i want to believe lots of women already have this gift in abundance grin
Re: May God Help Men! by krama(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2008
@topic
May God Help Men. . . and i shout the loudest AMEN!
Re: May God Help Men! by Xiomarra: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2008
Let the pussy hunters on Nairaland come and explain the whole dilemma to you.

Them full here on Nairaland.

More like may God help women for being slaves to the whims and caprices of men out of desparation.

Amen.
Re: May God Help Men! by Esss(m): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2008
@ Topic

What does one girl have that the other does not??

ANSWER; Nothing really (talking in terms of human anatomy), but then everything (talking in terms of size, styles, and flavor).

1. There is a saying that person no dey chop the same soup everyday, which means person no dey f.!k the same girl everyday.
2. It's more than just a matter of having the same thing, it is a sport. How many can you bag in a life time.
3. Women are like fowls, the same animal, but different species. Some are broilers while others are old layers. So you must eat all to determine your favorite.
4. It is in our nature to cheat, look at David in the bible who could have boned any chick he wanted from syria to jordan, but he wanted Uriah's wife.
5. It's a sign of manhood. Although I dont agree with this, but it is an assumption amogst most cheating men.
6. It's like a car, although you have perfectly good tyres, you must always have a spare.
7. Its like a football match, Theres the home match (Wife/Girlfriend), and the away match (Concubine).
8. African men are polygamous by culture and tradition. So b'cos of oyinbo we no longer marry plenty so instead we :<.>?"{_(
9. It's a bible command, "Go ye into the world and spread your seed". grin
10. One girl might be good in missionary, the other in doggy and the other just gives damn good head.

Do you need more reasons?? cool
Re: May God Help Men! by lissyTy(f): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2008
@ Esss: u need to be bcom a MONK haba only u!
Re: May God Help Men! by Xiomarra: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2008
Esss:

@ Topic

What does one girl have that the other does not??

ANSWER; Nothing really (talking in terms of human anatomy), but then everything (talking in terms of size, styles, and flavor).

1. There is a saying that person no dey chop the same soup everyday, which means person no dey f.!k the same girl everyday.
2. It's more than just a matter of having the same thing, it is a sport. How many can you bag in a life time.
3. Women are like fowls, the same animal, but different species. Some are broilers while others are old layers. So you must eat all to determine your favorite.
4. It is in our nature to cheat, look at David in the bible who could have boned any chick he wanted from syria to jordan, but he wanted Uriah's wife.
5. It's a sign of manhood. Although I don't agree with this, but it is an assumption amogst most cheating men.
6. It's like a car, although you have perfectly good tyres, you must always have a spare.
7. Its like a football match, Theres the home match (Wife/Girlfriend), and the away match (Concubine).
8. African men are polygamous by culture and tradition. So because of oyinbo we no longer marry plenty so instead we :<.>?"{_(
9. It's a bible command, "Go ye into the world and spread your seed". grin
10. One girl might be good in missionary, the other in doggy and the other just gives damn good head.

Do you need more reasons?? cool

Very gooooooooooooooooooooooooood! My kind of man. Tell it like it is.

Next please! cheesy
Re: May God Help Men! by livingeyes(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2008
[According to the book of Job that says every man born of a woman is of sin] we have been attired to a attitude that is not ours and we took a course that afterwards become the very lifestyle of man since then. Law, but no grace at the time of Adam and David was punished and Adam was asks to leave his original home and now we have the grace without Law and it means after death is going be judgement. Let them that are righteous to remain righteous because every usual ways have a usual end.
Re: May God Help Men! by sincity(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2008
Lissyty come into my city and u would know what this Sin is all made of, no stories.

All sweet, TLC shocked
Re: May God Help Men! by finguy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2008
if you can answer why women are never satisfied wit the jeweries they have then you have the answer to why men behave lik ethat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Move On? / My Girl Gat A Tatoo On Her Private! / What Does He Want From Me?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.